Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above the mild waves, they chatted. "What do you suppose Dad's playing at? First he insists out of the blue that he's coming along. Now this coincidence with his co-workers."

His mother looked around, calm, as if her son's hands weren't holding her by her sculpted ass; as if that massive erection weren't rubbing her lower petals through their bathing suits. She shrugged. "Could be coincidence." She traced the musculature of one of her beloved's biceps. "Maybe he planned to join his colleagues all along. He could have realized it would look strange to meet them separately after I told him I would be going to the pool with you. What should he do? Say, 'Have a good time. I'll be going there to meet my friends, so maybe I'll see you there'? It looks better for him, professionally, to come as a family."

"Maybe. But then, why take two cars?"

"Oh, honey," she said, returning her focus to Grant. "You don't think he's coming home at the same time as us, do you?" She tilted her hips and clutched with her leg to press her red covered groin against the hard tube under his dark blue trunks. She looked around again. "He's going to take off with them to go to a bar as soon as he can. He hates the pool." She kept scanning the area. "In fact, he's probably looking for us...ah...yep. There he is."

"I don't know, Mom. What was that shit with his secretary, whatsername?"

"Lisa."

"Yeah. Lisa. She gave off a super weird vibe."

She unspooled her leg from her son's thigh, and waved to her husband. When she was satisfied of his approach, she sighed. "Lisa may be troublesome, but she's no trouble for us, my love."

As his father approached Grant released his mother's perfect buns. But she left her hands on his arms.

Mr. Bloom begged off, exactly as his wife had predicted. He was going to have some beers with the guys. The gals weren't mentioned.

"Leave our water bottles, but take the cooler with you," ordered Madeline.

"But I was gonna--"

"It was your idea to bring it, Gabe. You brought it here in your car. You can bring it back."

The husband rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Fine. I'll be home in the evening. I'll probably eat something at the bar, so just fix dinner for yourselves."

"Of course. Have fun. Grant and I will be good." She returned her focus to the man around whom she hoped to once more wrap her toned legs. Her husband, dismissed and disregarded, went about his own pursuits.

"I could go with him. Keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble."

"No!" She cried with a girly voice. Maddie jumped on him and squealed. Both arms and legs held his body tight against hers. "You have to stay with me. You promised." she grumbled into his ear.

He laughed at her childish play, and hugged her womanly body. "I was just messing with you. No one else I'd rather be with. Hold on tight!"

He submerged, taking his titillating mother down with him. Her underwater screams of surprise resembled dolphin songs. He pulled her back up. Madeline Bloom looked even more ravishing with water running down her. Rivulets of water traced her delicate neck and drew attention to her hypnotic cleavage.

"You brat!" she cried. She put both hands on his head to dunk him, but she could get no leverage. She tried locking a leg to trip him, but he just clutched her ass and pulled her against him. It felt too good to keep fighting.

The couple splashed and played for some time. They returned to their deck chairs to find the water bottles and sandwiches nestled in their towels. Neither was hungry for food, but they drank lemon water. Grant said he was willing to stay but was ready to go whenever she was. The hot mommy wanted to swim a few laps before going. Her young man walked up and down the length of the pool to keep an eye on her as she swam. No one bothered the stunning older woman under her young stud's guard.

Madeline was done. She arose from the water, and a lot of conversations went quiet. The water running down her hard body made an awe inspiring sight. Grant half expected a lifeguard to fall out of his perch from leaning so far over for a better view. Look all you want, folks. She's coming home with me.

They did their best to dry off at their chairs before heading to the changing rooms.

***

When the mother and son met at the car, Grant had a new story for his mother.

"Two kids," he began. "Fifteen years old at most. They must have followed me into the changing room. The taller boy was this skinny kid with big blue eyes and sandy hair." Grant started to chuckle. "He never said a word. Just smiled at me, and shook his head."

"Aww. Sweet. Why not?"

"Well his buddy, short stocky kid with pitch black hair, did all the talking. 'Holy shit, dude. No disrespect, but that girl you were with—' "

"He called me a girl?"

"—'Where the hell did you find a girl like that? I mean she's got a...well you know. Look, don't kick my ass, bro. I'm just sayin' we've been checkin' honeys here at the pool all summer. Our town has some pretty good looking women showing up here. But, God DAMN! No one even close to your girl...' On and on." He cracked up.

Madeline was drawn into the laughter. "What did you say to them?"

He laughed harder. "I didn't know what to say. If they had been around my age or older I might have told him to shut the hell up. Same if I knew the kid. But he was so much smaller and younger. What the hell did he care if I got pissed off? And what do I care about some kid running his mouth. And, man, did he ever have a mouth. 'If I ever got a girl like that blah blah blah.' He was a shameless little bastard."

He lost his voice to the laughter again for a few minutes. Both Blooms had to wipe tears from their eyes before the young trainer could continue. Madeline thanked goodness she wasn't driving yet.

"In the end," Grant choked out of the dying laughter. "All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say thanks."

This time it was the mother who fell into giggles. "Yeah, you did a great job of not walking around in high heels and a bikini."

Her son nodded and added, "When I headed to the door, they tried to give me a high five!" They had to roll the windows down, they were gasping for fresh air amid their peals.

When the two of them got half way to calm, Grant's mom raised her hand. Mother and son shared a high-five, and fell apart laughing again.

It took a little more time and some lemon water before the hot-mom-in-demand was ready to drive. The air conditioning cooled them down on the way home. The chill cleared Madeline's head, more than she would have wished. Fear and doubt fell over her. She was confident that Grant wanted her in the way she wanted him. She had long known that it could be spectacular between them. But she was suffering one last hail-Mary bolt of guilt.

When they got into the house, her beloved said, "I'm so glad we did this. And it's still only the early afternoon." He hugged her. His hands ran over her body with a knowledge sons oughtn't have of their mothers. She knew that she had welcomed this familiarity, but it felt wrong in that moment. She drew back from the hug, though her son's hands were still on her hips. "We've probably got a few hours before Dad gets home," he continued. "Would you like to take some kind of break before the Sunday workout? We could--."

His words died as she backed out of his embrace. Even from a hug, my pussy is wet for him. The way he rubs me...the way he touches me. I want him so bad! Grant looked at his mother, confused. I need to take care of this. Get clear. Be sure of all this. "Actually, hon, I think I'm going to head to my room to lie down for an hour or so." His disappointment was immediate and obvious. "After that we'll have a great workout, okay?"

By the time Grant said, "Okay," his mom was already retreating up the stairs.

Mystified, he went to his room to grab his laptop. Maybe she'd written something, or maybe she was writing to a friend right now. But he had his explanation before the computer had finished loading up.

His mother's distorted voice seeped through the wall. "Unh. Oh. Fuck, baby. Ohgodyeah..." If he listened carefully, he could even hear the parental bed rocking.

She had gotten as worked up and excited as him. I should have known. All that excitement. She wants it to be slow, steady and clear, not an exploded pressure cooker. The firestorm we whipped up together must have her mind spinning. He knew that the worst thing he could do now was disturb her. Well, if she wants to blow off some of the pressure. I may as well follow her lead.

He leaned back in his bed. The loving son stroked slowly to the sounds his mom made. She Oohed and grunted as she brought herself off to the thought of giving herself over to him. Her high strained whispers reminded him of her joyful sounds when being spanked by her son. At the end, she moaned, "MnnnnGuh! Rrrrahhh! MnnnnGrahhhhnnnnnohh, Baybeeee!" The sounds of his mother's orgasm mixed with his name was the most erotic thing he'd ever heard.

He gritted his teeth and came into his rapid fist. "Uhhh," was the only sound of relief he dared to make. Maybe she would hear it. Maybe not. Either way, he took care not to be too obvious. Not much longer, he imagined saying to her. We've already come so far, and done so many wicked things. You've got to know you belong in my bed.

In his excitement, the young man had been the one to misjudge his own strength. He dozed off there and then with his dick in his hand.

When Madeline came out of her post-orgasmic daze, she was still conflicted. She wanted her son as she had for months. More than ever, she confessed to herself. But cumming on her fingers while daydreaming about him didn't change anything. She couldn't cross that final barrier with him. But I won't stop enjoying what we have been doing together either. It's all wrong, completely inappropriate. But it is also what I need.

What would it take for her to cross that line?

I don't know. But we are not there yet.

When Grant woke up, his mother was calling from the other side of his door.

"Wake up, sleepy head!"

He was still sitting up. A blanket had be drawn up to cover his flaccid cock in his hand. He couldn't remember pulling up the blanket. And how does she know I've been sleeping?

"Come on, baby! Our trip to the pool got me energized. I wanna work out now."

She's energizes after rubbing one out in the bedroom? "Okay, I hear you," his voice was groggy. He came to the door, and peeked out.

There his mother stood, dazzling in skin tight workout clothes. She was smiling. Just seeing his face makes it easier to cope.

"I take it you don't mind that I didn't work out first? You don't need me to warm the gym up for you?"

"Everything is plenty warm already, coach." She glanced down, and then back up into his eyes. "We just need you. Down there. Right now."

This time it was Grant who looked down, glancing at the meeting of his mother's thighs. When she says, "Down there," she's talking about the basement, idiot! He cleared his throat, and said, "Give me five to wash up -- splash some water on my face. I'll see you down there."

"Great!" She bounced on the balls of her feet, and then leaned in to give him a peck on the lips.

The well proportioned twenty something stumbled to the bathroom with a fresh pair of shorts in hand. Are we going forwards or back with that kiss? He washed his hands. Then his face. Then his sticky groin.

***When Grant descended the basement stairs, his mother was waiting for him as expected. Her hands were behind her back, pushing her full chest forward against the tight top. She turned her shoulders from side to side in a child-like way and gave him a radiant smile. "I'm ready, coach."

"Are you?"

"Yep!"

He arched an eyebrow. "That's not how you usually answer me down here."

It made his mother blush. "I mean, yes, sir." Her smile never wavered.

"I had a great time with you at the pool, Mom. But even with your time in the cool water, I want to take care to ask about your 'sore place.' Has it been hurting at all?"

More blushing. She answered, "Everything has healed well. I'm fine now. Thank you."

Her son scratched his chin, and stared at her. "Hmm. I'm not so sure. I mean the time in the pool could have soothed you so that you don't feel damage that is still there." His mom stared at him as if under a spell. "I should double check."

"Yes, sir."

"Take off your bottoms, and bend over the washing machine."

Despite her qualms about going too far, Madeline showed no hesitation. As the flimsy bottoms hit the floor, Grant saw that his mother hadn't simply trimmed for the bikini. Her crotch was bare and smooth. She turned her hard ass to him, and stuck it out as she bent over the machine.

The loving son got in close. His hands caressed the smooth taut flesh of the maternal back side. He noticed a small dark dot on the side of her right cheek. "Hmm. I never noticed this beauty mark on the side here." Madeline's son stroked her flesh to indicate where he'd found the mark. "It's pretty. Makes me wonder what else there will be for me to find."

The self-described "mad" mother trembled with excitement. She was not ready to be fucked. She would stop him if he tried. But this play was thrilling.

"Let's see," came her boy's deep voice from behind. Grant knelt behind his prone mommy and took hold of her enviable ass cheeks. He spread his mother open, and took in the view. Maddie gasped in surprise, but didn't make a squeak of protest. Her son stared at her open asshole and spreading pussy folds. "God, Mom. Every square inch of you is so beautiful. Do you know that?"

She coughed up the words, "No. I didn't know that, baby. Do you really like how I look down there?" Do you want a taste? Would you taste me? I can't let you fuck me, but you can eat your mommy. Her whole body was shaking.

"I love how you look," he said in a reassuring tone. "I love your body out here." He ran a big hand down her outer thigh. Then reached up to take hold of her buttocks again. "And in here." He traced the contours of her open labia majora with the other. But the young man's finger did not enter her. He rubbed around his mom's wrinkled sphincter above. He pressed gently at Madeline's asshole, but withdrew before penetrating it. Her rapid breaths were the only sound in the room. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known." Then the young coach surprised himself as much as his mother. He spread her bottom open with both hands again and blew a steady hot gust over her nether regions.

"Oh!" It escaped the mother's mouth. "Uh," she tried to recover. "So everything checks out?"

Her son's big hands released the muscled globes of her rear end. "Absolutely." He stood upright. "You look excellent in every way."

She was practically vibrating with excitement and anticipation. She held still, and waited for the final encouragement. Nothing came. She looked back over her shoulder. Grant was just looking at her with pride and love. "Umm." She wiggled her booty at him. "Aren't you going to give me my encouragement before we begin?"

Her coach crossed his arms, and said, "I think I have encouraged you enough for now. Don't you?"

"Oh," she stood, lost for a second. "Okay. I guess...I mean, yes, sir. Thank you." The hot and bothered mom looked around. "I guess I should put the bottoms back on."

"Whenever you like, Mom. I enjoy the view either way." He gave her an encouraging smile.

The stunning brunette drew her short shorts back up her smooth thighs. She looked off to one side.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes. Better than okay. I just," one shoulder shrugged. "I like it when you encourage me with a spank." Her face flushed deep red.

Grant pulled his mother into a hug. His erection jabbed her in the stomach. "We can do that first thing tonight in the den, okay?" He felt her tremor with excitement. "I promise to give you your spanking then, Mom. Okay."

Her smiling face rubbed against his hard chest as she nodded. "Yes, sir. That sounds perfect."

"For now, I've got a very challenging workout planned for you."

They broke from their embrace. "Okay coach. Let's do it."

They did manage an actual workout. But this workout strained her mind as well as body.

"I want you to go through the usual routine today. But you must try to stay present and focused, no matter what I do."

"What will you be doing?"

"I will guide and encourage you, like always. But I will also do things to distract you."

"What sorts of things?"

"Get started, stay present and we will see."

Madeline smiled and teased, "You're so assertive, Coach."

"Just like how my mamma told me to be." He pretended to tip an invisible Stetson at her. "Now let's see you move."

She giggled and hopped to her first set.

At first her son just leaned closer than usual to whisper his encouragements. By the fourth compliment, he ran his hands from her shoulders to her elbows. The mommy, no dummy, smirked to herself when she realized her son's game. She stared ahead, determined not to let him disrupt her focus.

"You're doing very well. I'm glad to see you stay present when you're with me. That's how it's meant to be." His mother leaned forward to get the proper position for her next set. He placed three finger tips at the base of her spine. As Mrs. Bloom started her controlled breathing for each rep, he ran his fingertips up her spine to the nape of her neck. Her lovely body shivered. "Concentrate, Mom. Stay focused."

"Yes....unh...sir." She continued the set.

He traced more patterns up and down the woman's back as she pushed herself into a sweat. With each new set, Grant intensified his attention with ever less appropriate touching. He handled her hips and caressed her thighs. The inflamed young man traced the lines on her midriff and squeezed at her sides; his fingertips daring-close to the side of her tightly packed breasts. Every movement referred to the earlier "inspection." His verbal encouragement gravitated to reflections on the neighborhood pool, and the way she had displayed her hard body. "You look so hot these days. The men drooled at the sight of you: the sexy hot mamma at the deep end. I'd bet you're still strutting around their dreams; all your smooth skin and muscle stuffed into that tight little bikini. They want you. They all want my sweet mother. But they can't have you. You've given your sweaty hard body and warm heart to someone else, haven't you?"

By the final set, Madeline was sitting on the end of the bench with Grant snuggled up tight behind her. Her round hips were bracketed by his manly thighs. She felt his swollen member poking at her butt and lower back. Those big arms wrapped around her waist and squeezed her against his toned abdomen. "They got to look, but they don't get to touch," her son growled in her ear.

She let the dumbbell fall to the floor, and leaned back into his hard body.

"Concentration," he playfully reminded her.

"I'm done," she muttered through gulps of breath. "That was the last set."

"I guess I'm the one who lost his concentration. What was I saying, Mom?"

She rested her hands on the brawny forearms belting her narrow waistline. "You were saying that all the men at the pool wanted me. That none of them could touch." Her eyes slid half shut.

"That's right. Any one of them would have killed to have you."

"They can't have me." She turned her head to bring her face closer to his.

His head tilted to better see her. "Why not?"

"Because I'm yours."

Their mouths came together, and opened to engage with tongues. Madeline moaned into her son's mouth. It was a high pitch: distress, relief, outcry and victory. There was no use denying what she had begun. She turned in the ring of his arms and plunged her tongue deep as it would go; finally tasting the inside of her son's mouth.

1...1011121314...16