Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd built up so much heat. Mommy spread open for Grant in the car. She'd been made to feel so sexy at the pool. There was the exploring naked "inspection" while she was bent over the washing machine. Madeline was defenseless after this rubbing, gripping, dirty-talking workout.

Now comes the naked workout, her hunger demanded. Enough waiting. Enough games. It's time for me to feel his bare body on mine. She could see it happening. Her lean new body, shining with sweat, would lay back with legs spread wide to welcome her son. Grant's muscular body would cover hers; spread her open and fill her with that rock hard salami she'd felt pressing into her back. He will feed my starved body with that cock. He'll drive—

Then they both heard the slam of the garage door and Gabe's call. "...'m ho-ome!"

They disentangled with wide eyes. Grant coughed, "We're working out down here, Dad."

The shocked mother turned towards the storage room she'd used for changing clothes. But her coach still had an arm around her waist. He held her tight, and called up to his father. "We're just finishing. Be up in a few." Then he turned to his shaking mother. He spoke as if he hadn't a care in the world. "Everything feels fantastic, Mom. You worked out great. You don't need to worry about anything; not about this hot body. Not about him. Everything is well in hand." She turned to see pure confidence in her son's handsome face. "I figure just another day...maybe two...and everything will work itself out. Trust me."

He meshed his lips with hers in an easy kiss. Those muscular arms squeezed her once again. Then he released her to change.

Mr. Bloom was already in the shower when his wife and son arose from the basement. When he came out, Madeline dove into the bathroom for a chance to clean up and cool down. Grant was in the kitchen preparing a salad to go with the leftover spaghetti marinara.

"Are you back early? I figured you'd be at the bar with your friends 'till dusk at least."

"MmHm," was the only answer he got back.

"Did something go wrong?"

"No! Why should anything...I mean everything went fine. I just felt like I'd had enough...uhm fun for the day."

"Okay. Did you eat at the bar like you planned, or will you be eating bird food with us?"

If Gabe noticed his son's sarcasm, it did not show. He looked lost in thought. "Um, yeah. I didn't end up eating. So I can eat. What's that boiling there? Water?"

"Yeah. Salted." What the hell is wrong with him? He dumped the noodles into the pot, and set the timer.

Upstairs, the pipes clunked. It was the shower shutting off. "That's my signal. You'll strain the noodles when the timer dings?"

"Hmm. Yeah, sure."

"I don't know how much time Mom is going to need before she comes down. If you don't strain the noodles it'll be mush marinara."

"Damnit, Grant, I know how to strain a pot of fucking noodles! I won't forget. Go on and wash up." He turned away, grumbling about stupid workouts.

When Grant got to the top of the stairs, he saw the corner of a green towel slip into his parent's bedroom. The door clicked shut behind it. His mother was behind it, no doubt. I could walk in there, and finally see her completely naked. She probably wouldn't even protest. He imagined his mom -- bare from top to toe -- dropping the green towel on the floor. "Did you want something, darling?" she asked in his mind. I'll have what I want sooner or later. No need to barge in with Dad stirring a pot downstairs.

His shower was uneventful, and he had the floor to himself when he moved from the bathroom to his bedroom. He could hear his parents moving around downstairs. No one was speaking.

He dressed and descended to find the table set. His father was killing time in the den, and his mother was tapping at her laptop in the living room. Her incredible body was hidden under a sweat suit that no longer fit her improved form.

Dinner was tasty but quiet. Gabe was still squirrely. The distracted dad wouldn't meet anyone's eye, and he was jumpy when directly addressed. The pasta dinner elicited no response, positive or negative, from him. After dinner the patriarch bolted for the den. So Grant helped his mom clear the table.

Gabe's twitchy silence left Madeline quiet and unsteady. "Are you alright, Mom?" her son asked behind the sounds of the running tap.

She shook her head. "The way your father is acting this evening; so strange. It's got me feeling pretty bad, sweetheart. Pretty guilty."

"Then tonight, maybe you should come to me as usual, but take off your panties in front of me just before you lie down on my lap."

The loving mother paused as her face turned red. She took a centering breath. I know it's wrong. I've known it for a long time. But who am I kidding? All the guilt in the world won't keep me from him. I'll be on his lap however he wants me. Very softly she spoke, "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

Grant pressed his erection against the back of her sweats and hugged her from behind. He whispered in her ear, "Good girl." Then he backed away, gave her the smack on the ass he knew she craved and ducked into the den.

"I don't want to talk, Grant."

The young man hadn't even gotten out his phone. He took in his father's words, and shrugged. As the younger Bloom got up to leave, his Gabe spoke. "But maybe you should stop by my office tomorrow, around lunch time."

The young man looked at the elder Bloom's face. His father looked angry and defiant in the television glow. "Sure," he said. On Mondays the fitness instructor didn't start until after 1:30. "I can do that."

***

...You've made it clear you are determined to take things slowly. For me and mine it all happened so fast...woke up having sex under the tree in my backyard...we didn't have the same obstacles as you (I was a young widow at the time,) but it was not easy to find ourselves suddenly lovers. We struggled to find our way. But we held together...tried and failed to live in a three-way relationship with his ex-girlfriend...changed towns, leaving behind the house we'd both known for decades...

...always have to maintain some measure of dishonesty when meeting people and trying to build friendships...

I'm not saying it's bad. It is not. I've never felt so loved or so in love. It's been that way for years now. I am saying that I see you writing about fear of destroying the life and relationships you have right now. But life won't stop when you and your son cross over (your last few posts make it seem inevitable.) Taking him into your bed will not be the end. Surrendering your body to his affection will not conclude the work of becoming lovers. It will be the beginning of building something neither of you has ever known. It's bound to involve tremendous changes: divorce and relocation are likely in the cards. Job/Career changes. You may have to walk away from friends who know you as mother and son. Rebuilding a social circle will need to be careful and deliberate work. If I were you, I'd sweat less about the life you may blow up and focus on the life you two want to build.

These are what I had in mind when I created this online community.

The bright side: If my hunch is right it will also be the beginning of an era of the most energizing sex and the deepest abiding love either of you could ever know.

Best wishes! Don't be a stranger!

Janine

-Personal message received by MadMommy1980 the night before the swimming pool visit

***

Madeline came to her son as he requested; wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and thong. Neither spoke as the obedient mommy walked to her son and stood before him. The silence throbbed with intensity as she removed the stringy panties. Exposed to his hungry gaze, yet again, was his mother's naked sex. Her flat tummy, bare round hips, smooth pubic mound and long shaved legs hovered before his wide eyes. He reached out to trace the arc of her naked hip, and she ran delicate fingers through his hair.

Grant looked up her statuesque form to meet her gray-blues with his own. Adoration flowed from each to the other. Grant's mother knelt on the couch so that she could lie across his lap.

With one hand the young mad held and caressed his mother's shapely buns. With the other, he stroked her hair out of her face. She hummed in pleasure. With the hair away, those broad lips formed an angelic smile.

The perfect ass under his hand wiggled and clenched. His mom whispered, "Take your bad mommy, and make her your good girl again."

The beauty squirmed, yipped and giggled as Grant gave her the spanking she wanted. His shorts-covered cock pressed up against her pelvic bone. She ground against it, lost in her orgasm. The damp scent of her excitement filled the room, and she gasped for breath and self-control.

He ran his hand along the backs of her tight thighs and reddening buns until her breathing normalized. Then Madeline got up to sit her naked bottom on his lap, wrap her arms around his neck, and kiss his face.

She whispered again. "Thank you so much, baby."

Before her mouth could reach his, though, he said, "I need to tell you about some things."

She stopped and waited; a true good girl for her son.

Grant told Maddie about his father's invitation to visit his office before going to the gym tomorrow.

"Hmm. He went to sleep tonight without a fight. He knew that sex with me was not an option...for him. What do you suppose it's about?" Her tone was soft and steady. Play was gone from her voice.

"I'm afraid it may have something to do with the conversation we had a few nights ago." He played the recording in which Gabe tried to bet his son twenty dollars that he could take a lover.

As she listened Madeline's face was in shadow.

"I told him several times that there shouldn't be any sort of bet. You heard me urge him not to do it."

The mother sat with her bare tingling ass on her son's lap, nodding with her face still hidden in darkness.

Finally, she said, "I need you to inspect me like you did this afternoon."

"That's your response?"

"Yes, but my butt is going to be sore. I think a careful look at everything you inspected is what... Here, I'll lie on my back for you."

Grant liked the sound of that. He planed for his mom to be on her back for him many times in the future. He got up to make room as Maddie sat down. She leaned back, and spread her legs for the younger man. Her trainer-son knelt beside the couch, between her muscled thighs. The lucky stud looked at her vagina, pet it, spread the outer lips and blew on her.

"You look so beautiful. Perfect."

The gorgeous mommy looked down her fit-thanks-to-him body at her son's eager face. She reached down her body to run a hand through his hair and caress his face. "Is that all you want to check, baby?"

He took in a deep breath through his nose. "Now that you mention it, I'm detecting a lovely scent. Maybe I should see if you taste as good as you smell."

Madeline said nothing, but her stomach pumped up and down in excitement.

He put his mouth on her pussy, and ran his tongue up her slit. Her back arched, jutting her barely-covered breasts into the air. A great "UhhnnnmmmMMMMmmmm" escaped her mouth. With one hand she shoved a throw pillow into her face. Her legs spread wider for her son's head, and her free hand grabbed at his hair. He took her clitoris into his mouth, but lost it almost immediately. It semed impossible to keep a hold through Madeline's gyrations. The bigger and stronger Bloom grabbed his mother's hips. "You're not going anywhere," he growled. His mother started shaking with excitement. "You are mine. Open your sexy legs nice and wide."

Still wider she opened herself.

He brought his face back to her crotch, and licked the length of her labia. She did her best to stifle a shriek. "We've worked so hard." He licked her again. She ground her smooth crotch up at him. "Now I can barely keep my hands off of you 'cause you're so fucking hot." Another lick. Another muffled cry. "Now I'm going to eat your sweet little pussy."

"Uhh, baby."

He gently spread her petals. "You want my mouth here, don't you Mom?"

"Yesssss."

His mouth was on her genitalia before she'd finished hissing. He ran his tongue along her outer lips and suckled at the inner folds. His tongue flicked at the engorged clitoris as two fingers eased their way into her opening. Her channel was sopping with natural lubricant. Entry was smooth and steady. The excited son latched onto mommy's clit. With an an increasing pitch his fingers pumped in and out of her.

Her hand grabbed a tight fistful of hair, and her stomach muscled hardened. Her head tilted up, and it looked like she was about to do a sit up while holding her son's head to her smooth blushing groin. Through gritted teeth, Madeline made a high pitched exhalation. The fit mother's whole body vibrated through the orgasm.

She released Grant's head, and her torso fell back onto the cushions. Keeping her hips still for her son's mouth, her upper body writhed with ongoing pleasure. Her delicate bra caught some of the moonlight and swayed atop her shifting chest.

The fingers were entering and departing her faster. Her lover sucked at her clit as his tongue twiddled it. The near-delirious mother spread her thighs even wider in an effort to shove her pussy harder against her young man's face. Not just some young man, she reminded herself. That's Grant's hot mouth eating me. The tickling pleasure at the meeting of her thighs shot up her stomach. My son want's me. Grant is taking me. My pussy is in his mouth. I'm his dessert.

Another orgasm ripped through her with this thought. "Oh, yes, baby," she whisper-whined. "Take me. Eat me, Grant."

The big fingers kept invading her drenched vagina, and the free hand reached up to pop the front clasp of her black bra. It spread open and fell to either side of her twisting torso. Her breasts fit perfectly in her son's hand. Just like how my ass feels in his grip; my whole bare body is shaped for his embrace.

"Oooh, yes. Touch me." She grabbed the hand, and held it against her chest. "I'm all yours."

Grant suckled her clit, tweaked her nipples and plunged her depths for many uncounted minutes. His mother made steadily increasing moans of pleasure. It wasn't enough for her lover/coach. He wanted more.

With certain steady movement, Madeline's son withdrew his hands from her chest and groin. Then he grabbed her tight ass, and lifted her spread cunt to his mouth.

"Ohh! Fuck! OHH!" his mother cried out as she felt his tongue reach inside her. The freshly spanked buns twinged at her son's tight hold, but -- That's his tongue inside me! He's tasting me, as far in as he can go! The hard bodied mother had never felt so accepted, loved and desired in her life. A new heat burned in her stomach. "Fuck, baby, your tongue is in Mommy's pussy!" The burning spread in all directions throwing Grant's mom into an even more violent orgasm. She couldn't hear her son's distant grunting.

When she came down from this third peak, her forearm lay across her eyes. Her mouth was a gaping smile. Long deep breaths heaved her breasts in a taunting dance. Her delicious body was covered in sweat, and her wide-spread vagina oozed her natural honey. She could feel Grant's big right hand holding gently to her hip. He was gasping. She tipped her head up to see that he was holding his huge glistening cock in his left fist. Semen covered his cock and hand. It had probably spurted onto the side of the couch.

"You got off from eating me out?"

"That and watching you cum for me. That was fucking amazing, Mom. You looked glorious. What you said pushed me over the edge. You look great: spent and sweaty."

She started to shift in a sudden rush of self-consciousness.

Her young coach used his available hand to hold her thighs open. "Stay like this, Mom. You're so beautiful when you are open to me like this. So inviting."

She forced herself to hold still to satisfy her son's request. It had been years since she'd felt so exposed and vulnerable.

"All for me, right Mom?"

Grant's words and tone revealed his own vulnerability. Hearing it made Madeline's cunt throb for him. "Yes, baby. All for you." She was surprised to find her legs spreading wider for him, as if they had their own agenda: to serve him.

But the young man's day of twisting and turning excitement finally took their toll with his explosive ejaculation. His head sank with exhaustion. He knew he had to stop here. "You feel good, yeah?"

"Oh, yes. Thanks to you, coach." A knowing grin spread across her sweet features.

"Good. Me too." He huffed as the blur of sleep seemed to squeeze his skull. "Do you think you will be able to sleep?"

"Yes, sir. Very well now. Thank you, sir. Maybe..." She hesitated. In the dark it was impossible to tell if she was uncomfortable. Most likely she was playing along.

"Yes?"

"Maybe you can help me relax again before or after the workouts?"

***

I felt like a sky diver before pulling the ripcord. Enjoying the fall. Confident my chute would land me safely when it finally opened. Not sure where we would land.

-Part of a private message from BoysMommaKrstn to MadMommy1980

***

Grant hadn't intended to slam the door, but he barely registered it as he barged into the house. It scared the hell out of his mother.

"Mom! Where are you?" he called. His voice was shaking.

It's stupid to be mad, but I'm so angry! I can't believe how furious I am!

"Grant? Is that you, honey?" Her voice came from the kitchen.

He stalked into the room.

Madeline was using her laptop at the kitchen table. It was Monday, so she was working remotely. "What are you doing home?" She glanced at her watch. "You should be starting work at the gym right now."

"I called in sick."

"Why?"

The loyal son glanced at her laptop. "I've felt sick since I visited Dad at his office." In a lower tone, he muttered through gritted teeth, "You're connected with work, right? Can anyone else hear me right now?"

The stunned and stunning mother blinked as she processed what he'd said. "No, I'm doing my end of a project here. I'm not connected to the company mainframe at all. I'll upload my work when I'm ready. What do you mean you felt sick at your father's office?"

Satisfied with this answer, Grant took his mother's hand. "What I saw there sickened me. I'm going to need the rest of the day with you. Let's go."

It never occurred to Madeline to question. She stood, and followed her son's lead.

He lead her to the basement. Young Master Bloom offered no further explanation. Mrs. Bloom asked for none. Grant kissed his mother, deep and wet. She moaned and kissed back. She put her hands on his big shoulders to brace herself. Big hands unfastened the clasp of her loose tan trousers. Their mouths separated as he pushed her pants down his mother's muscled thighs and calves. Grant stood again, and grabbed the bottom of her pale blue blouse. No patience for buttons, he lifted it up over her head.

Lucky I wear the neck loose when I'm home alone.

She reclaimed her hold on those bulging shoulders, and he grabbed her tight waist. The rapidly heating mommy stared up at her man with awe. She stood in his grip, wearing only an ivory white bra and a very skimpy matching pair of panties.

Grant's corded arms drew his mom into a tighter embrace. Their mouths reconnected, and his hands slid down to feel her nearly bare bottom. He squeezed at her taut flesh. They broke for air, and the son-in-charge observed, "You're wearing a thong." He kissed her in thanks.