Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you," she cried out. His mother rose on the balls of her feet to taste his tongue in her mouth again. When she sank back down there was time to add, "All for you!" And their mouths were fastened together again. He crushed her tight body against his. She wrapped one toned leg around him in shameless invitation.

The young fitness instructor turned his nearly naked mother to the workout bench and sat her on the edge of one side. He grabbed the sides of her panties.

"Yes," Madeline gasped. She managed to lean back along the length of the bench, resting on her elbows. She lifted her sculpted ass to allow her thong to be removed. "Yes," she urged again. She spread her legs the second the panties cleared her dainty feet. "All for you," she repeated like a heartfelt mantra.

Was Grant about to fuck her? Eat her out? Shove his dick into her mouth and massage her clit with his thick fingers? In the inferno of his passion, Madeline didn't care. Her son got her wet in a flash, so she'd welcome anything he chose to give.

The young man got onto his knees, and stared at his mother's leaking vagina. "Take off the bra. I just want you. Only you. Only your flawless flesh and your wonderful heart" The pale bra was on the floor before he finished speaking.

He went down on her. It was even better than last night. They were alone together in the basement, with no one home and most people at work. The hot mom was free to vocalize how her son made her burn. "Oh, god, baby. You make mommy feel so good. Oh! Fuck, you take such good care of my pussy. YES! UHN! I'm going to taste you too, my love. OhfuckGrant! Mommy is all yours. My pussy is so hot for you!"

They went on like that for half an hour: The son tongued his mother's smooth wet hole, and she called out every filthy devotion she could think of. They brought her several climaxes (neither could keep count in their frenzy,) with plenty of toe curling pleasure between them.

The sights, smells and sounds of his mother's ecstasy triggered a small throbbing orgasm in Grant's pants. His tongue never slowed, and his bulge never softened. If anything this would help him last longer for his sexy mom.

After the waves of groaning maternal orgasms, Grant sat on the bench with his naked mom on his lap. She looped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder.

He waited for her breathing to even out. She was making pleased humming noises. "I need to tell you what I saw; what Dad did right in front of my fucking face."

Madeline felt his hard chest through his shirt. "Okay. What happened?"

"When I got there, he had me sit in a guest chair in front of his desk while he sat behind it. I told him I would have to go soon to get to work on time. 'Sure, sure. This'll only take a minute,' he said with this..." Grant tried to stifle his disgust, but couldn't help himself. "...This smug fucking look on his face. Then he hits a button on his phone to call his secretary in. Lisa. You remember her from the pool."

Naked as the day she was born, Grant's mother sighed like it was any other lazy summer day. "Sure. Brazil bikini. Small chested, but she had a cute haircut."

"I guess. Your bikini is the only one I remember." He squeezed her smooth thigh, and she snuggled against the meeting of his neck and shoulder. "Anyway, she was wearing a short skirt that showed how flabby her thighs are. On top she wore a tight long sleeved shirt. It really emphasized her pooching belly."

"Don't be cruel, Grant. We can't all be fit and muscular like you."

"Well she couldn't hold a candle to you, Mom." She kissed his neck and waited for him to continue. "Whatever. When she arrived, Dad pulled her onto his lap. She seemed embarrassed but not surprised. Dad told her she can relax. 'Grant already knows,' he said.

"What do I already know? After some hemming and hawing, eyebrow wriggling and head tilting he finally says it plainly. They're fucking, of course."

The young man waited for a response from his mother, but she just looked up at him with patience.

"I had no chance to take any pictures of it. I don't know if his receptionist is as inept with technology as him. But I would swear to it in a court of law."

"You're trembling," she finally said.

"I know. It doesn't make sense. I'm pissed with him for cheating. I'm furious about how he's going about it; flouting it in front of me, like I'm supposed to be impressed or something. But it's crazy for me to be mad at him for this."

"Why is it crazy?"

"Because we're just as bad. Worse. What we've been doing behind his back. What business do I have being mad at him for doing something like this? Look at what I've been doing with you long before he ever started?"

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure about who started first," Madeline observed in a tone as natural as their talks on the living room couch. "Yesterday at the pool, that woman already had a vibe. Something has been going on for a long time. I can't say for sure what, but that's not really the point. You're entitled to your feelings. You're allowed to feel hurt, even if we've also been no angels."

"No angels? He tried to rekindle things with you, and I blocked it. You were considering it, and I made you promise not to let him. I told you to hide your sexy body from him."

"And I chose to agree to your request. Honey, I already wasn't interested. If I'd given in out of guilt and granted him the pity sex he demanded, I would have hated it. I would have hated myself for going along with it. You never made me do anything. You helped me see the best choice for me."

"I should have stayed out of it."

Madeline rubbed her groin between her bare thighs. "But I want you all the way inside it, baby."

In his distress, he failed to pick up on his mother's lewd double entendre. "There was an honest way to go about this, even if we were all going to end up the same way. I should have urged you to look him in the eye, and tell him honestly that it's over. The honest way would have been to make sure of a divorce before...stirring you up, and drawing you away from him."

"What the hell are you talking about Grant?" Her voice was finally stern. He looked and listened to his naked mother. "You were never responsible for my marriage. I was. And this may come as a shock to you: Your father was supposed to be too, for fucks sake! If he wanted to repair our marriage, he could have treated me like a goddamn human being instead of calling me a stupid cow. He could have made an effort in bed for me more than two years ago. Like he expected me to try for him a few nights ago. He saw you treating me with love and respect. He saw what it looks like to support a woman in your home. If he seriously wanted to save our marriage -- a marriage he has neglected for years -- then he could have come to me and told me he wanted to make things right. Instead he started sniffing around his secretary (who knows how long ago) and told me he wanted me to suck his dick."

"That's what he was asking for when you had that fight?"

"Yes. Nothing about love, me or my needs. He just wanted to swish his little swizzle stick of a cock around my mouth."

"What's a swizzle stick?"

"Look it up some time. The only penis going into my mouth is the big banana I'm sitting on right now. Because it is attached to the man who is actually holding me; the man who takes care of me." She started to shift her bare ass on his clothed lap, but stopped herself. "Don't get me wrong, babe, you're not wrong. I could have been more honest...with both of you. But none of us has been perfectly forthright, have we?" Grant thought of his multiple accounts on the mother/son forum. It could wait until tomorrow. "He stopped responding to me years ago. I'm pretty sure he's been screwing that Lisa woman (or some woman.) Maybe not the whole time, but for some time.

"We all know that he only started to show interest in me again is because of everything you and I have done to get me into shape. Screw that. He's not entitled to enjoying the fruits of our labor! And I won't be obligated to serve a man who neglects me!"

Her young lover sat dumbstruck.

"So, I guess we're all liars and cheats; keeping secrets. I could have dissolved my marriage in a more honest way. Gabe could have tried participating in our marriage in a more honest way."

"And me?"

"Like I said, it's not your marriage. But I'm sure you haven't shared everything with your mamma." She smiled with a casual calm and kissed his lips. "But you had to be selective with your words when drawing your mother in, didn't you? Mommy's a scaredy-cat, so you couldn't have just blurted it out. I might have run away. But you've known, same as I do now, that your father can't be my man any more."

She kissed him again.

"So, you're really not upset about his pulling Lisa onto his lap like that? Right in front of me?"

"Let's think of it as his way of saying, 'I've got this, so I make no claim on your mom. Take her and do what you want with her.' I added that second sentence."

"You're positively serene about all this."

"The most wonderful man I've ever known just gave me the best oral sex of my life. Twice in the last twelve hours. What do I care what my stupid slob son-of-a-bitch husband does, or with whom? As long as he doesn't try it with me." She kissed Grant on the jaw. "My body is exclusively for my son's care and attention."

They kissed more, and the son played with Madeline's exposed chest. The future looked bright.

The leisurely make out session started heating up. He broke the lip lock. "I told him that I didn't have his 20 dollars on me, and he can pick it up from me at the house. He won't be here for a couple hours. In the meantime, young lady, I've got a special workout planned for you. We'll start with some very special stomach crunches."

They stood so he could remove his clothes. A thick wet spot on the front of the young man's boxer shorts went unremarked. Maddie stared at her son's beautiful erection. "Special, indeed," she cooed. The hard stud sat back down on the bench.

His mother kneeled before him. "I'm going to give you the blowjob your father could only dream of."

"You don't have to..." She took her son's sensitive crown between her generous lips. "...Uhh! Fuck!"

The Mad-with-lust Mommy took hold of the cock she planned to ride soon and for as long as her boy would let her. With a pop, she removed her face from the all day sucker. "I do have to; because I want to. I've wanted to taste your manhood like this for too long." She opened wide and swabbed her tonsils with the spongy tip of her son's meat. The loving son stroked her chestnut hair as she applied suction and bobbed up and down his shaft. She gagged down as much as she could handle before rising back up; releasing her coach's barbell. "Kneeling in front of you and putting your hard penis in my mouth makes me so happy." She hoovered down the young trainer's most sensitive muscle again. This time she groaned in pleasure and licked at the pole she'd buried in her face. After a few moaning minutes, she released his prized prick to ask, "Feels good, doesn't it, Baby?"

"Holy fucking shit, yes, Mom."

"It's not just you taking care of me. I'm taking care of you too."

"Of course. You already...uhhhh." The words slid from him like smoke. Madeline slotted the saliva covered kielbasa into her mouth, and ducked into his lap. Over and over, Grant's mother dedicated herself to plunging as much cock down her throat as she could.

Neither Bloom spoke for some ten to fifteen minutes. Maddie focused on the task she'd craved; pleasuring her son with her mouth and hands. She sucked at him with hunger and devotion. Grant watched his mom's lovely brown hair rise and fall on his abdomen. He listened to her moaning, slurping and wet clutching sounds and felt the warm pulling pressure of the best blowjob he'd ever had.

She could go on servicing me like this all day, the younger Bloom realized. He couldn't guess how long she'd been fucking him with her face.

Grant reached out with his big hands, and took hold of her smooth uncovered waistline and hip. He pulled the exquisite mommy to him so she could straddle his lap.

Her hypnotic body quivered. She took hold of his hot solid member. "That's right, Mom. Come and sit down. Time to take your place."

Maddie's abdominal muscles flexed as her hips jutted up and forward to work her drooling opening with the head of her son's cock. "Yeah," she grunt-whispered. "Let's put his where it belongs, baby."

She continued to slather Grant's cock with her savory juices. The young man rested his hands on her maternal hips, and let her take her time. Both Blooms focused all their attention on Madeline's groin as it worked over and around Grant's pillar of flesh. She decided that her handsome man's dick was lubricated enough, and she couldn't bear to tease herself any more. With a tight grip, the mad-with-love-and-lust mommy tilted the cock so the fat head could push through her outer folds.

"Uhhh!" both cried.

There's no way I'm going to fit this huge thing in one move. He's to big for me to just drop onto it. She took her time -- necessity more than preference -- with a great deal of rising and sinking ever deeper onto Grant's prick. Each dip and rise made her lover's manhood slicker with her love. He was moaning, and squeezing her round firm hips.

She groaned with strain and excitement. "You're so big, Hon. But Mommy needs you all the way inside."

His only response was to give her a light slap on her left ass cheek. Slowly. Slowly. Up and just a bit further down. And the same again. The devoted mother engulfed more and more of her son's hard pole into her lower body. Finally, she gave a weepy cry of triumph. Her stretched groin was flush on her boy's lap. That big dick was all the way in!

One final shudder through the older woman's fine tuned body, and her mind burst with emotion and realization. Everything in her adult life had come full circle. It wasn't a return to where she'd started, quite the opposite! It was like a great circuit (many circuits) being closed, allowing a rush of electricity and completion to charge through her. Did it start with telling Grant to be assertive weeks ago and finish with him guiding her down his cock with assurance? Did it start three years ago when she finally confronted the fact that she hated his girlfriends because she wished she could have him for herself; now completing itself as she spread her juicy lower lips around his manhood? Did it start even longer ago? Perhaps when Gabe told her he'd taken a new secretary? His eyes had sparkled in a way she hadn't seen before. When she'd sought assurance in their marital bed, he had turned her away. She'd told herself that the confluence of the secretary and the neglect was a coincidence. But the neglect persisted. Was that narrative circuit closing as their son gave her the sex and love she craved? As her husband shoved his infidelity into view, she could finally ease into her own.

It was all these things. Grant's fat cock, spreading his mother's cunt wide was the answer to all the questions. His grip on her waist closed all the books; guiding her up and down, a perfect fucking. His mouth on her nipples sent electrifying bolts through her torso. She wrapped her arms around his head. Embracing. Closing.

They squeezed their bodies together, writhing as one to drive as much of the son's hard flesh into his mother's as they could. There were no words; only sharp grunts of their effort to join. Madeline felt her son's hand slide down to take hold of her left ass cheek. His hand print was so wide that his fingertips grazed her asshole as he squeezed. The thrill shot bolts to that place behind her bellybutton, up to her breast bone and finally escaping from her mouth in a high call. With this grip, Grant guided his own mother up and down his penis; forward and back to move the baton of flesh around her insides. He relished his mom's squeals as he guided her body; showing her how -- at least for the moment -- she would fuck him.

Sex had always felt good, but it had never felt this right. The mad mommy dug her nails into her boy's broad shoulders. He pulled at her with greater ferocity, and sucked at her chest as if he expected to drink from them. Her taut body writhed on and around the young hard man beneath, and he moaned into those succulent tits. The vibrations of his deep bass carried to her nipples. Her moans pitched up to shrieks.

"Oh yes, Grant! Take it! TAKE ME!" His cock head swelled within her depths, and she convulsed in ecstasy. Maintaining the possessive grip on mother's tight ass, he wrapped the other arm tight around her waist. The young trainer stood with his steely bar embedded within the squealing mommy. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they rose. "Oh, fuck, baby! So big! So hard inside me!"

With care, the young lover leaned his woman's back against a cool cellar wall. "Ooooohhhh!" She cooed. His mouth detached from her chest. He pressed his cock hard into her, and she swerved her hips to meet the plunge.

"I'm going to really fuck you now, Mom."

"Ohyeah!"

"We'll make love later. Tonight."

"Oh, gods, do it Baby."

"For now, I'm going to take my mother's pussy..."

""Take it, honey," she gasped into his ear.

"...and I'm going to fuck you so good you'll never bother with another man." He started to pound, fast and hard into the cleft that long ago bore him. His mother grunted low and deep with each thrust. "You're mine now."

"Uhn. Uhn. Yes. Uhn. Yours. Uhn!"

Without slowing the pace, he muttered through gritted teeth, "I love you the most. Uh! I want you the most. Ugh! Fuck! I'm going to take the best care of you. Uh. Uh. You're so wet for me, Mom. Uhhhnnn, fuckyeah!"

By now Madeline was calling out again with years of pent up incestuous drive. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Fuck me! Take me! Ahh! Yesss. Take me! I'm yours. I'm yours. Oh, you're fucking me so good. Uh. I belong to my son. I belong to my son. Ohhhhh. I'm so happy you're pounding my little pussy, Grannnnnt. You're taking such good care of Mommy. My son's big cock. I'm yours. I belong to my soooooo..." Her fingernails drew blood on his shoulders as she squirmed and juiced on her lover's pistoning hardness.

Eventually she slowed and quieted. Grant eased his way out of his mother, and lay her on the broad gym mat they'd used for sit-ups and push-ups. Maddie was limp but twitching with pleasure. Against the side of her thigh she felt his erection, wet and steely.

"I want you back inside me, Grant." Her voice was low but urgent. Like only her son's cock could put out the fire within.

"Calm down, Mom," he soothed, stroking her hair. "I'm not going anywhere. I've got plenty more to give you."

The mother took on an unexpected strength, and maneuvered her son onto his back on the mat. She straddled him and pointed his long thick boner at her groin. "Take me," she urged in a whining vibrato. "Take Mommy, and put her on your big penis, baby."

Grant took hold of Madeline's hips, and pulled her down. In one easy motion they skewered her on his meat.

"Here," he told her through gritted teeth. "This is what you need."

His ears filled with his mother's desperate cries of joy. Her hands slammed onto his chest, and she started to bounce on his solid flesh like a porn star. Fuck, she knows what she's doing! Mom can ride a dick!

"I'm going to cum on you again, baby. Is that okay? Uhh! Is Mommy making you feel good with her body?" Her bottom slammed flat onto his hips and gyrated. The movement was hypnotic, and the sensation made the young man see stars. "Fuck, yes. Deep in there!"

Grants eyes rolled up into his head. None of the young women he'd bedded could match his mom. His mother's nails dug into his chest as her cunt stirred his bone in her depths. The pressure of her hands increased slightly, and he felt her breath on his lips. She was leaning close. When his eyes opened, she was there, staring into him. "I'm yours, baby. I'll bend over and open up for you. Uh! Any time. Nnhh! But Mommy knows how to take care of you too." Her ass rose and dropped onto him with a clap. She bounced on his cock, slapping their bodies together over and over. "I can fuck you, Grant. I'll give you the best goddamned pussy you've ever had. Ohhhh!"