Mothers and Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's never talked like this. Never even written like this. Mentioned dirtier and wilder thoughts, but I never saw them. Never heard them before now. How dirty will she get?

"You're gonna give me your pussy, Mom?"

The tempo of her humping increased. "Yessss. I'm going to give you everything. Unnhh!" Her face contorted in strained relief. She could finally say all the things she'd dreamed. Her inner muscles clenched at her son's rod, and both gasped at the pressure. "Your big cock's so hard. Filling my cunt."

"Your cunt? You're talking so slutty, Madeline," he groaned, testing her proper name.

She giggled at him. "Just for you. Feeling your big log in me," one of her hands drifted down to her pelvic bone. "Turns me into a slut for you. Oh fuck!" Her tone body shuddered with impact and another rising orgasm. "Your mother is your lover now, baby! Yiiiiii...." Warm womanly juices flowed from her stretched nether lips. "You can turn me into your fucking slut any time." She sat upright, and thrashed around like a wild animal, drenching their hips and thighs.

"Fuck, I'm cummimg, Mom."

"Yes! Cum with me!"

"Unnhhh! Filling your tight little cunt." The words ground out between his clenched teeth.

"Yes! Shoot it in me. Give me all your fucking cum, Grant. Ahhhh!"

With a searing rush, the young lover ejaculated into his own mother's hot dark wetness. She took it with an open smile, making howls of pleasure and happiness.

Madeline collapsed forward and kissed Grant. Her tongue penetrated his mouth, deep like his member pierced her down below. His arms pulled her tight against his chest, and his hips rose to ensure her vagina received every last drop.

They lay together. Lovers at the beginning of what promised to be a robust lusty affair. Man and woman in the middle of their shifting growing relationship. Mother and son at the end of innocence; replacing it with sweaty sexual exploration of their taboo needs.

It's no wonder that Grant barely softened before he started stroking his new woman's hair and spine. She tilted her hips and hummed low through her smile. "You fill me up so good."

When his hand reached the bottom of his mom's spine, he cupped an ass cheek, gently cherishing her shape. "Did you mean what you said about being my slut?"

His erect penis was still embedded in groin. Her torso expanded and contracted as she took a bracing breath. "Yes."

"So it's okay for you if I sometimes call you my slut? My sexy little whore?"

The head of her son's penis swelled deep inside her. "Yes, baby. Not all the time, but sometimes. Today, for sure. Thank you for asking first."

He squeezed he cheek and stroked her hair in acknowledgment. "Did...he ever call you those things?"

Madeline drew back to look grant in the face, but she took care to maintain their lower-body connection. "He did. He never checked with me about it; just started calling me those things. At the beginning I liked it. Hmmm. But never as much as I like it from you. Over time, it felt less like he was enjoying me, and more like he just found it a safe moment to call me names. I think he noticed that I stopped enjoying it. Just part of a whole mix of reasons we fell away from one another."

"But you're okay being my little slut?" He kept running a hand through her hair and groping her buns with the other.

The sweaty brunette showed a wide grin of perfect white teeth. "Better than okay. Especially since you made sure."

"You can tell me any time if it stops being nice for you. You know I love you." He was hardening anew inside her.

"I know. I will always love you too. A mother never stops loving her son, and your slut will always crave your big strong...attention."

Grant smacked his mother's ass, just how she liked it. She squealed, and her eyes sparkled.

"In that case, go bend your slutty hard little ass over the washing machine. Stick it out the way I like it."

She regretted having to remove Grant from her depths, but she craved what was coming. A lifetime more. "Yes, sir," she purred with a coy smile.

With a shhlick sound, Madeline pulled her tight body off her son's. She wobbled to the machine. It wasn't far in the small basement. She bent for her new master, and pushed her sex back for his ministrations.

Grant rose, and stared at her. She looked like the cover of a porn magazine. Her skin shined with health and sweat. Muscled legs held strong and straight. Her waist was narrow and hard. Her breasts hung, full and mature, maintaining that tempting shape. Lean and fit arms held onto the washer. The long brown mane was full and rich, yet wild and unkempt. And of course there was that perfect bulbous ass. The thirsty mamma spread her stance to welcome her boy home. She looked over at him with euphoric anticipation. "I'll only be your whore if you come and fuck me like one, Grant."

Coach G strutted forward to take care of what was his.

"Come on, baby. I'm so empty inside. I miss your cock, daddy."

He took hold of her hips, and let his cock press against her ass. A high whine climbed from her chest. The loving son smacked his mother's ass with one hand. With the other he held tight to her curves and felt her jump. "You're done with him."

"Oh, yes, baby."

Grant grabbed his pole, and lined the head up with his new older woman's puffy lower lips. "He doesn't get to share a bed with you ever again." His hips tilted forward, popping the cock head in with ease.

"Ohhhh! That's it, baby. Stretch me wide open," cried Mommy.

"The only man you share a bed with is me." Another few inches of meat eased into Madeline's body.

"Fuck, yes. Yes!"

"And I will fuck you, Mom. So long and hard. So often. I'm going to take care of this tight little body of yours." More of Grant's hardness snaked into his mother's cunt. She pitched and swiveled to get it in, crying out agreement. He gave her another clap on the ass, inciting a happy Yipe. "You are mine, and that sonofabitch can't have you back."

Madeline pushed back, gobbling the rest of her son's length into her sopping groin. "Yes -- UHHHH! -- sir!" Holy FUCK he's gigantic inside me! I'm so...full....fulfilled...loved.

"You're such a good girl," he said, pulling out of her, then slamming his full length back into her depths. She cried out, incapable of words. "Such a loving mother." Again, squeezing her ass as he withdrew and jammed his way back, reaching into his mom. The scorching hot mommy shrieked in pleasure. "My loyal and exclusive slut-mom." Another slap on the ass preceded his third yank and jut. Maddie's fingernails scratched at the painted surface of the washer. She squirmed on her son's big cock and juiced at his commanding words. "Say it again, Mom. Say that you're mine."

"I'm yours!" his quivering mamma declared. Grant started fucking in and out of her at machine gun pace. I'm going to split in two if he pounds my little pussy much harder with that monster. "I'm yours! I'm your slut! I'm your woman! I'm your lover! I love you! I belong to you Grant!" As long as she went on, her son kept up the pace; invading her sex with his over and over. "He'll never touch your woman again. I'm only for you!" She felt him bend over her and grasp a swinging breast. "My tits are for my son's eyes only. Your hands. Your mouth. I'll give you this pussy every day and night." Her shaky words inspired them both to rut with even greater intensity. "MmmMMMMM!" She turned her head to look her beloved in the eye. Even with her firm body juddering at their shared impact, she was clear, "I'm yours. UHN! Heart, body and...OH! Soul."

Her young stallion tightened his grip on her perfect ass, and she was certain of its meaning. "Yes, Grant. Cum in your mother again. Mark me. Fill me."

His whole body clutched, and he knew his mom was about to get her wish. With a drawn out stuttering groan, the young man unloaded into his mother. The tremendous orgasm—so soon after the previous—seemed to burn its way out of him. He could hear his mother's choked gasps, distant. She sounded like a woman receiving the best news of her life. He opened his eyes and saw she was smiling like it too.

Master Bloom's manhood finally softened, and slid free of his mother's deep grip. He staggered back, and Madeline rested her head and chest on the cool washing machine. His legs felt wobbly, but this was a moment for a son to hold his mother close. There was no place for that in their workout space.

"That's enough gym time for now, Mom," he said between gasps. "I want you in my bed. If things go like I hope, we'll sleep in your bed tonight. But for now I want your sweat on my sheets."

The pair ascended to the kitchen together, naked and glistening with oneanother's fluids. Grant gave her a loving pat on her bare round derriere. "Go on up and wait for me. I'll just be a second."

With a kiss on the cheek, she headed to his bed. "Don't take long, my love."

The muscular son focused on writing a note on a piece of scrap paper:

Congratulations Asshole,

I've got your money up in my room.

-G.

He grabbed his wallet and a bottle of water. He headed directly to his welcoming mother. Where else could he want to be?

For a long while they cuddled, kissed and whispered errant thoughts of possible futures and long held desires. Their bodies were in tight sticky contact, well prepared to hold on as lovers. Maddie couldn't help shifting and rubbing her succulent trained form against her boy's. It was only a matter of time -- twenty minutes? -- before his tumescence returned. Grant rolled her over so he could spoon with her. She smiled and purred. She loved to be held like this; the feel of her man's arms around her. She'd felt the erection growing. But years of disappointing experience with Gabe had trained her to expect this to mean that the man in her bed was too tired to use it.

Her eyes bulged as his hand reached down and the pointer and ring fingers spread her petals. "Oh," she gasped. The ring finger pressed and wobbled her clitoris. "Mm!" The swollen head of that blessed manhood slid towards her entrance. Madeline lifted her leg to make way again for the cock she'd craved for so long. "Yesss,"she whined to her lover behind her. "Give it to me, Grant, baby. You always make me want more." His other arm tunneled between the pillow and her head, so she could rest her temple on his bicep. The muscular arm bent and turned to reach down and clutch her breast. The bulbous crown was spreading her down below, thick fingers jiggled lightning bolts through her clit and her whole torso was drawn tight into his embrace via his thrilling grip on her naked chest. He's holding me, possessing me. "Oh, fuck, yes, baby. So biiiiig." All over me. All the way inside me. "Uhhhh, so good, Grant. I've never taken such a huge one inside me before you. Oh! Ohfuck! But you fit...Uhhhyyyeeeaahh!...you fit Mommy like a hand filling a glove!" He drilled, wide and deep into her.

The GladMommy raised her leg higher to better allow her son's stretching penetration. She was swept away, lost in the physical titillation and the emotional torrent of being loved hard with overwhelming passion. The woman lost all sense of time and location. Her eyes closed so she could concentrate on Grant's huffing and grunting as he fucked her with everything he had. Colors flashed beneath her eyelids. Her body sang at the signals of a pinched nipple, a thrumming clitty and a cunt being well stretched and thrashed by the man who would always love her. Through it all, those bulging arms crushed her against his beautiful body; hugging her with love as he plunged into her with taboo lust.

Maddie couldn't guess how long she took her son's masterful pounding. It was peak after delirious peak in an endless mountain range of joy and pleasure. Sometimes he gave her small shivering orgasms. Sometimes he gave her big rollicking ones. His endurance was amazing. There was little choice: She could only keep her legs open for him and match his grinding exploring reaches into her body by arching her ass back at him. She cried out his name over and over. He drew that orgasm-honey out of her more times than she could count. "Uh! Oh! Grant! Yes! Yes, Grant, baby! Yes! Oh, baby! You're... ohhhhhhfffuuucckk... Grant, so good to your mother. Yeah! Yesfuckme! Fuckmommy!"

Grant went rigid. His member swelled, fully sheathed in his mother. "Nnnnnn," he groaned.

"YES!" Madeline shrieked, twisting and jerking. She knew she would receive more of his spunk. Her inner muscles clamped down on the welcome invading rod to ensure her reward. "Yes! Come in me! I want it! Come in me! Always shoot your cum in me!" Hot and steady, the loving son ejaculated several more pulses into her sweet crease. "Yehhhhhhhsssss!"

They drifted off; smiling, soft mumbling and still spooning. Grant's member slipped free. Neither Bloom could have been happier.

***

I am a modern day female Pygmalion. But I didn't carve my ideal man from ivory, like in the Greek story. I built him from my own flesh and the seed of a man I loved.

My son is my Galeteo, but Venus didn't give him life. I did! In addition to breath and food and shelter I held him safe so he could grow in love.

He praises me and worships my body every night. I adore him and give my creative body over to his lusts and care and play.

I cannot read the minds of gods or nature. I can only recognize that the best man for me is the one I grew from a seed to a stallion. So I bend my will to keeping the right man—my man—in my bed. He searches my insides to touch the place where I started him. He plants his own seed, and calls me his goddess.

From DrBabyRuthie777 post, marked as a favorite by MadMommy1980

***

Madeline slept, naked in Grant's arms, long enough for a dream.

She stood on her front lawn, watching her son as a ten-year-old, arguing with a skinny blond girl in their quiet suburban street. The girl ordered the boy to give her a plastic baseball bat, but young Grant refused. "No! You can't have it. I'm giving it to my Mommy!"

"You can't give flowers to your Mom," shrieked the girl. The bat in his hands had transformed into a bouquet of wildflowers. The mother knew -- as one knows in dreams -- that they'd been gathered from her own garden. She also knew that the flowers had been allowed to grow wild because Gabe had not tended the private place out back.

With the thought of her husband, Mr. Bloom was standing over the children in the street. Madeline wanted to run into the street to save her son from whatever his father might do. She could not take a step. Looking down the mother saw -- and suddenly remembered -- that she had put boots and snow shoes on her feet. Moving was awkward bordering on impossible on the soft Spring lawn. I'll never make it to him. I should call to him to me.

But she never got around to calling out. Gabe looked down on the children, and frowned. "I don't even want to know where you got that bunch of flowers, boy." Then he offered a hand to the nameless girl. "Come on. I'll let you play with my bat."

All three seemed pleased, despite Madeline's stomach feeling sick with anxiety. The girl had grown twice Grant's height. She took the father's offered hand. They walked down the street, away from her home. The boy turned towards their house with a luminous smile. He sprinted to his mother. "Careful," the happy mother warned. "You may hurt yourself if you step on Mommy's snow shoes."

Young Grant laughed, like she'd tickled him. When his bare foot fell onto the snowshoes, they disappeared as did the boots. Madeline stood, barefoot as the boy in the grass. He shook the flowers which were also his bat, and said, "This is for you!"

The mother kept her eyes locked on her son's eyes, not able to look directly at what was in his hands. "But I stood here. I did nothing. I said nothing. Why do you want to give this to me?"

The boy giggled again, and said, "Of course you did something, silly. You gave it to me first!"

She gasped at her boy's words. With her changing understanding of what was happening, she saw that Her son was the man he had become. He was no longer holding flowers or a baseball bat. His hands rested on her hips. His smile was open and bright as ever.

"Now, let me give it to you. It's all yours now."

Madeline Bloom's eyes popped open as she woke. Shouts of playing children could be heard out the window. Only half an hour had passed.

***

Some of you in "open" families say... secrets... unfair to my husband... should tell him... truth can "set us all free."

I would have told...or set these insane incestuous dreams aside long ago... remotely fair to me.

...almost-subtle fat jokes at the dinner table when our son is there or not-subtle when we eat alone... a "stupid cow" when I asked for physical affection... porn magazines and soiled tissues next to the bed... clean it up before our son returned from university.

...doesn't just want me to be thinner. He wants me to be younger... fair?... time machine?... no one would want me... I can't help starting to believe him.

...so bad to dream of having what I need? To have it with the man who always accepted me as I am? Would you share a dream like that with a man like my husband?

...son has a job as a fitness trainer waiting for him when he comes home from college... always says it's nothing to do with thin. It's all about being healthy... fool wouldn't jump at the chance to put herself in the hands of a man like my son!

Portions of a MadMommy1980 post uploaded 6 months ago

***

Grant awoke sluggish but happy. The brunette crown of his mother's head was nodding again and again over his midsection. She was on her hands and knees between his legs. The slurping sounds of the sloppy blowjob filled his ears. He reached down to stroke her locks. She moaned at his gentle touch, and the vibrations of her sounds played at the swelling head of his penis.

She was thinking, You can give me your bat, alright!

"Ahhhh. That feels great, Mom."

She shifted so she could look up his muscular body into his eyes, without losing the cock head between her lips. She gave him a slow affirming blink, and said, "Mmmm." Like reeds in the wind, her luscious body bent and turned. Such was the mother's enthusiasm at sucking her son's penis.

"You look so beautiful down there; naked with my cock in your mouth."

"Mmmmm."

"You like being down there?"

"MmmHmm."

"Planning on kneeling between my thighs a lot more in the future? Looking forward to blowing your son over and over?"

"Mmm! MmHmm! MmmHmm!"

"I'll cum in your mouth, mom. Are you okay with that?" She kept nodding and sucking, answering with a sigh of pleasure. "You're going to drink my cum every time, aren't you Madeline?"

At the sound of her name, she grabbed the base of her son's tower. The glad-mom slurped extra loud as she withdrew her face from the hard flesh. "Every time, baby. Every day and night. My body is where your cum belongs from now on. Mommy's mouth. My pussy. You can shoot it in my ass if we can fit this great slugger back there."

"Sounds like a great mother/son project." They laughed together. "For now, though, come lie down next to me."

She did as her man bid.

"It's been great fucking you, Mom."

"It's a dream come true for me, sweetheart."

"Hands down, the best sex I've ever had."

"Me too."

"But, at least for a little bit now," he said, shifting to climb atop his mother. "I want to make love with you." She gasped at his words. Her legs were already spreading for him.