All Comments on 'Mother's Confliciton Pt. 05'

by Tazz27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mark73107mark73107about 4 years ago
CAN YOU SAY PSYCH

Michelle is a basket case, she should be admitted for her inner voice problems.

MilfbootyloverMilfbootyloverabout 4 years ago
Continue

Please continue the series. I’d love to see some more teasing from mom to her son and daughter to dad. Also sexual exhibition of the parents in front of the kids. Maybe have the mom fuck a stranger in front of the son. Or a little more open sexual acts in front of kids where the parents think they are being a little discreet but they can obviously see what’s going on like heavy petting, handjobs, fingering, blowjobs etc. This series is amazing so far, tossing out a couple ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repetition

Love the story. Only problem is you keep telling us everyones age and how many kids she has. That shit got old. We already know how old she is and how many kids she has. No sense to keep repeating yourself. Other than that great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10 days

These stories were coming out at a good clip, now its been ten days! Let her fuck her son already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Repetition

You have to identify people in different ways rather than using names and pronouns all the time. The use of ages and mother or father can repeat but it’s just a way to identify people. Better than constantly referring to the people as Mom or in this case Michelle. This author just chose age and child status as an identifier, I personally prefer use of eye colors and hair colors as a means to identify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting for more

Great story. Looking forward to seeing what the daughter and son end up doing with their mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTazz27@Tazz27
Currently doing re edits on almost all my stories. I hope to have new updated versions posted soon. Most all my stories include male bisexuality if this offends you I apologize. Look me up on yahoo. JKTazzz27@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES