All Comments on 'Mother's Discrete Inquiry'

by Dirtyoldman1979a

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtysondirtyson2 months ago

Hope that she is pregnant on their wedding day!

CcatoneCcatone2 months ago

It's very difficult understanding an assertive mother. My future mother inlaw required we attend consulting before we married. A pastor and his wife were point blank with us.. Our first hour that we don’t own each other's sex. We were given 16 different that we must share in writing to each other and then we're drilled by them and usually had rewrite again. After 8 weeks 2 times a week.. I went through a very schooling with her mom and wasn't allowed to talk to her daughters. After a few sex lessons that was done several times at first i was kinda timid and she would be the dominant, then she would be submissive. I learned more about sex and female bodies that didn't know as much as what most of the guys who talked the game, but just as stupid as I was. My wife and her sisters used to call me a mother liver. And their husbands went through the treatment, although mine was a little more involved. Look most women decided who they want to fuck. Her oldest sister said that she refused her mother’s and ran away and married, got divorced 7 months later. Her sisters were jealous over our relationship.

DunkirkDunkirk2 months ago

Mike should fuck mom and daughter on a regular basis. Both would look great with a baby nump.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I put on my cloak and wizard hat… wow… are you twelve?

RodThrustinRodThrustin2 months ago

Sorry, couldn't even finish. Read the first two or three paragraphs, got disgusted, and quit. Did you ever hear of contractions? I suggest that when you write your next story, after it's done, ask someone to read it out loud to you. This sounds so artificial...Okay, it improved a little as it went on--I decided to read it all. But, really, make your dialog sound like people really talk.

newporter56newporter562 months ago

I thought it was pretty good and and like the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What Mike should have said:

The answer is NO, I will not have sex with you. If you don't approve, I DONT care. Lilly can still marry me. If she won't because she is under your thumb, then we don't get married. She will never get anyone as good as me, but I will find someone who doesn't have a crazy mother.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatusabout 2 months ago

great first go. i'd love to read more about these perverted fuckers.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 2 months ago

would love more chapters for this. great start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous