Mother's Guest

Story Info
An FLR Family.
2k words
4.1
21.9k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until now I've led a dull upper mid economic class white man's life. I've never been to a gay bar. I've never had group sex. I've never had gay sex. I don't even have any colored friends.

Now I'm in bed with my wife and a black lady, and I'm sucking a cock.

Earlier today.

"That was your mother. She's invited us over for a garden party and dinner. Donna's coming too."

I was just finishing vacuuming the master bedroom. In my family 'mistress bedroom' would actually be more appropriate a name.

"Why don't you wear your tan ankle length peasant dress and your white silk blouse?"

"Yes Dear."

It's early February. Hell of a time for a garden party, but Mother is always a bit of a free spirit. I change out of my pink mini maid's dress after putting the vacuum away.

Clara hasn't changed. She's still wearing the maroon, full pleated skirt, dress She changed into when She got back from shopping. It has a modest collar line and long sleeves.

As She sits in the love seat by the front door I get to my knees and gently take off Her slippers, kiss each beautiful foot, then help Her into Her black suede fringed knee high spike heel boots.

I pull on my white three inch block heel ankle boots.

I hold Her three quarter length red fox fur with the big hood as She slips into it.

"Wear your white fox bomber jacked dear."

"Thank You, Dear."

"Bring the big white fur muff."

"Yes Dear."

I drive. Clara comments on Mother having a garden party when it's minus five. At least there's no wind and the big snow flakes are falling straight down.

Before we get out of the car I hand Her the ignition fob. "Take off your seat belt dear." She hands me the fur muff and digs the leather cuffs out of the console. Without being told I push my left wrist all the way through the muff, and turn to present both wrists to Her.

Cuffs locked and my hands warm in the muff She comes around and opens my door. Donna's car is in the driveway already.

The big double front door opens as we step up. Father hold the door. He's wearing a black knee length maid's dress and painful looking ballet boots. He has a pink fur

opera jacket over his shoulders.

Mother greets us wearing her full length grey fox fur. "Darling. Just in time." She and Clara cheek kiss.

"Tammy." Stern. Cool. She holds out her white silk gloved right hand.

"Mother." Eyes down, I bow and kiss.

"Come, Donna is already here and I've a wonderful friend for you to meet."

Father and I follow Mother and Clara through to the back parlor and out to the patio.

Donna and her husband, Debbie, are sitting together wearing matched three quarter length silver fox furs and white fur boots.

My eyes, naturally, are drawn to Mother's guest. She's a gorgeous black lady. She's wearing a cape style Russian sable coat and matching hat, which I recognize as one of Mother's fur sets.

"Clara, dear, this is my friend Tanisha. I met her at Christmas in St. Lucia. Darling, this is my daughter in law, Clara." Tanisha stands and they exchange cheek kisses. Naturally I am not acknowledged.

"Darling, you need a drink. Didi, get Clara a drink."

"Yes dear." Father lifts a steaming coffee pot from the gas barbecue and pours some hot liquid into an insulated mug for Clara. We sit on one of the padded seats and mother sits with Tanisha.

She addresses father. "You may wait inside dear."

"Thank you Dear."

"Mm. This is delicious! What is it?"

"Just rum punch heated up.'

"Like to try it dear?"

"Yes please."

She holds the mug to my lips for me to sample. Hot and spicy.

Debbie and I sit quietly as the Ladies talk. I was glad of my long dress, warm fur and the big muff. As the sun set the garden was like a romantic painting with the gently falling snow twinkling in the accent lighting and the beautiful fur clad ladies sitting talking.

I must have been in kindergarten or grade one when my cousin Ruth, who's the same age as me, told me our family was unusual. I never knew of course, since father, grandfather and all my uncles and male cousins wore dresses or skirts around home, and the woman were the alphas. I can't imagine what it must be like living with a weak woman and having to make all the decisions at home, instead of relaxing in Her love after a day of making all the decisions and the pressure at work. To each his own, I guess.

Through the French doors I saw a lady say something to father. He nodded and came back out.

"What is it dear?"

"Dinner is ready, Dear."

"Ladies! Is everyone hungry?"

Father, Debbie and I followed the Ladies inside.

My Clare pulls the keys out of her coat pocket and slides the muff aside, then unlocks the cuffs. She sets cuffs and muff on the hall bench. I take her coat and hang it with the rest.

"You girls will eat in the kitchen with Betty. You may join us later for coffee and desert."

"Thank you dear."

"Thank you Mother."

"Thank you Mother."

Betty has been Mother's cook for years. She's already set the kitchen table for four. "Misses said you can have wine with supper." An opened bottle of Merlot and three glasses are on the table. "Why don't you go ahead while I serve the ladies?"

"Thanks Betty."

We talk about work, and Dave's (Debbie's) new Corvette.

We join our wives and Mother's guest in the dining room. I notice Tanisha's dress scoops way down at front, and her big exposed cleavage jiggles so nicely as she laughs. Well, I could hardly not notice. Could I?

The ladies were all laughing about some inside joke.

"Well then," said Mother when all the coffee and cake was gone. "You don't mind do you?"

"No, of course not. And it'll save us coming all the way across the city in the morning."

Huh?

We all head for the front hall.

"You wear my sable. It's too cold for your light jacket, dear. Clara can bring it back next time she comes for tea."

"Tammy, put Tanisha's suitcase in the car. She's coming home with us and we're driving her to the airport in the morning."

That explains whats going on. The airport is on our side of the city. I ride in the back seat on the way home.

Tanisha compliments us on our modest home.

"Why thank you. I owe it all to Tammy. She's such a good little housekeeper."

"It's just beautiful." Tanisha strokes my arm.

"Something we like to do on a winter's night is get ready for bed, then pull on our dressing gowns and sit in the family room with a glass of Bailey's and enjoy the snowfall."

We do? News to me.

"You're welcome to join us."

"Sounds lovely."

"Tammy, show our guest to the spare bed room, dear."

"Yes Dear."

Clara chose my white and yellow chiffon and satin baby doll for me and Her pink satin knee length sleeveless one for Herself. She handed me the soft fuzzy pink mini robe, it's hem half way down my thighs. "Wear your silver spike heels dear."

"Yes Dear."

She pulled on Her ankle length robe, that's layers and layers of white chiffon. I got down and slipped Her pink fur trimmed moccasin slippers onto Her feet.

Tanisha was waiting at the bottom of the stairs wearing a crimson knee length satin robe with big sleeves. The sash was drawn snug around her waist but the top half was open, revealing lots of jiggly breasts. Did I mention I love big jiggly breasts?

"You serve Tammy."

"Yes Dear."

The ladies were seated on the couch when I handed them their liqueur glasses.

Clara and Tanisha moved part. "Come, join us dear."

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

We clinked glasses and sipped.

"Mother told Tanisha about your family tradition of introducing the men to the cock after they were married, so they'd know what ladies put up with."

My face is on fire. They talked about this as supper?

I remember learning about this a month or so after our wedding. Mother was at our flat when I returned from my Saturday golf.

Clara had laid out my pink floral print sun dress.

When I returned to the living room, Mother pointed to the couch where Clara was sitting.

"Now dear, it's time you were initiated into the role of a wife. Before dinner, you are going to have the cock put to you."

"WHAT!"

"Be quiet, dear." She said gently. "You know better than raising your voice to a woman. I trained you better than that. Now, as I said, today by bedtime you will no longer be a virgin.

"Now, Clara doesn't want to share you, so I've agreed to let her take you with a strapon. While you were golfing we went and bought a nice one."

"But, but."

"Remember when you were little and always wanted to go with your grandpa and 'Uncle' Ross to the fishing lodge? Well, your grandfather really liked it. They didn't go just for the fishing if you know what I mean. Your father not so much. But he takes it when I tell him to."

Clara gently massaged the back of my neck as she spoke to Tanisha. "So, do you want Tammy to yourself, or shall the three of us retire to our bedroom?"

"Well, I think I'd love to sleep with both of you, darling."

"Wonderful. Just leave your glass here. Tammy will clean up in the morning while I drive you to the airport."

I was a bit confused about the cock talk until we got to the mistress bedroom and Tanisha dropped her robe on the hope chest. It was about as big as Clara's purple twelve inch rubber cock.

"My God! You've even got a fur bedspread!."

I folded the chinchilla blanket and turquoise satin top sheet back. Our, well, Her, bed has a variety of pillows in different colored satin and faux fur cases.

Clara slid across to the far side. "Get in dear, you're in the middle."

"Yes Dear."

We started with more kissing and petting.

"Give our guest a kiss darling."

I kissed Tanisha. Her tongue was aggressive. "Mm." Good!

"Down baby. You want to kiss my bug titties. Don't you?"

Oh my God! Clara's are "C" cup impressive hooters, but Tanisha's! I could kiss, lick and suck all night!. But I knew I had to find out what a real one was like.

I slid on down and kissed her knob as I fondled her balls and gently held her shaft. Kiss. Kiss. Lick the drop of pre-cum. Kiss.

Here I go! Wrap my lips around it's knob. Mm. She's stroking my head. Mm.

"Good girl. You swallow, baby."

"Mm, mgh, mm." My first real cock. I feels so sexy. "Mgh, mgh." I'm a sexy little whore. "Mgh, mgh, mgh." I'm a faggot street slut, sucking a BBC in a cheap hotel room. "Mm,mm,mm."

What's that! I almost lose the rhythm! That sweet dribble of lube down the crack of my ass. She's going to peg me. There it is! I keep bobbing for cock. "Mmgh, mg, mgh."

God! It's the Purple Pleaser! Her biggest one.

"Mgh, mgh, mgh," FUCK! I'm being spit roasted!

Clara is plowing me as I gobble Tanisha's big cock.

Oh Fuuuuuuck! I cum from anal and oral all at once. I've never cum so intensely. I squirt and squirt as Clara rams my ass and Tanisha fucks my mouth!

We cuddle to sleep. I half wake in the night to the sound and scent of Clara and Tanisha making love beside me.

I fall back to sleep, secure in the feeling of being the luckiest Beta bitch around.