All Comments on 'Motorcycle Gang Ch. 04'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Its about the hottest stuff on this site and I can't understand why those assholes think it is anything but good erotic entertainment. Thanks!!!!!!

jodiredjodiredover 14 years ago
inner desires

the author indeed taps the deepest desires that a woman might have...we may deny them and we may not admit to them, but every woman has had the urge to be USED...just USED...by a gang of Men.

James G 5James G 5over 13 years ago

Ok, major continuity fail here. The series was decent overall for the type of story you were writing, but you had a massive disconnect between this section & part 3. In part 3 you said Rodney felt Jodi should be a blonde to work as a stripper & whore, and suddenly with no explanation she's back to being a redhead in this one. On top of that you said she cur her hair to a pageboy in part 3, then here said she had to cover her mass of hair.

Got to watch the little details like that.

jodiredjodiredover 12 years ago
more please

this story is about me, about my deepest and strongest fantasy. the author has tapped into why i fuck Black Men and why i love for Them to dominate me. please write more chapters of this story; how jodi whores for the gang, how They use her, how she competes with the new sexy girl the gang has picked up. please Steve...more!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 11 years ago
OH YES

So hot i dream of being taken like this by big black cock

ihave been a white wife for black cock for 8 yrs now and i am ready for something like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little too repetitive

this could have been seriously edited. we know all the stuff jodi like done to her and liked doing to other so it didn't need repeating page after page. things didn't get really interesting until audrey's rape.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh to be owned by a dominant Blackman it has to be such a satisfying life to be used for his pleasure and experience your own in return❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous