Mountaintop Ultimatum Pt. 01

Story Info
Its all or nothing for a troubled marriage.
2k words
3.83
6k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a true story of a husband and wife. Like every relationship there are lots of twists and turns (some unexpected) but its 100% non-fiction. This will be a multipart series spanning several years, so if you enjoy it I hope you look for my other submissions in the near future.

Part 1

It was spring time two years ago, and I was leaving town for a new job out-of-state. In my line of work, travelling is a very lucrative because it normally comes with extensive overtime hours and a good pay rate. This is the life that my wife of 11yrs, and I have grown accustomed to. Unfortunately, no amount of income will overtake the trials and tribulations that most every relationship encounters.

My marriage was falling apart, and I didn't see it coming. However, on the day I was leaving town my wife told me she wanted to separate. She needed time to evaluate her future, and figure out her own path forward. She didn't love me anymore, and she wanted to know which road to take for the sake of herself and our two young daughters. Neither one of us needed to move out of our home because I was going to be working out of town for 7-8months.

For several months I struggled with the knowledge that my wife, whom I loved very much, didn't want to be with me anymore. I never that reality accepted though! I took frequent and sometime unscheduled trips home. They were short but awkward because each time we were in the house together I would fall in love with her all over again. But her feelings were not like mine.

At first, she was apologetic but over time she became very upset that I wouldn't let her go. I couldn't, because I let this happen to me and my wife. I didn't see it coming! I felt guilty, and I saw more and more ways that I had failed her. Finally, come July I was just about to have a mental break down. I wasn't eating right, and I slept only 2-3hrs a night. I was talking to a therapist multiple times a week but nothing really seemed to make me feel better, except for when I was with her.

Without her knowledge I purchased a 3 day vacation trip for just us in the mountains of North Carolina complete with roundtrip airfare and even a train ride on the railroad line. A few weeks before the travel date I sent her a letter giving her an ultimatum. I was exhausted from the constant realizations of my wrong doings, and lack of emotional support. I was a failure of a husband, and finally that was all clear to me. The ultimatum I gave her was to try to work on our marriage as husband and wife, or we will go our separate ways in the best way possible to minimize the emotional and social impact on our daughters. Asking her to join me on this trip was a bold and daring move on my part. It was either going to be a success or an absolute failure! I was actually surprised that she accepted the invitation.

Finally in early August the travel day arrived, and I had to pick her up from the airport. I had a long drive from where I was working, so I got on the road early that morning and made the 6hr drive to Knoxville, TN. But before I arrived, I had picked up a few essential items that would be needed during the weekend including some bourbon and beer for me, and a bottle or two of wine for her along with some toiletries and a few snacks. When I picked her up from the airport, my heart literally trembled when she walked through the doors and approached the truck. She knew what I wanted because I told her in the letter. I wanted to be with her, hold her, kiss her, and have passionate sex with her........I wanted her in every way imaginable, and here she was!

We drove about 2hrs to the small town where we would be staying for the weekend, and since I rented a private cabin with beautiful mountain views I knew we would need to pick up a few more things from the grocery store. So, we did a little grocery shopping before heading up the mountain. The highway ended at a steep and curving mountain road, and that road ended at an even steeper gravel road. Finally, we reached the summit and arrived at our small and very private log cabin. It was pitch black outside when we arrived, but I could see through the moonlight, that the daylight was going to bring some spectacular long range mountain views. There was a fire pit, and a small BBQ grill in the yard, and a large hot tub on the porch that was surrounded by a wooden handrail. Inside the cabin was small but adequately equipped with all of the furnishings we'd be needing. There was one bedroom, and one large bathroom with a tub and separate shower.

We both had a long day from travelling but still made time to talk for a while and I had a glass of bourbon and to my surprise she requested a bourbon and coke. We finished our drinks and pretty quickly we were getting ready for bed. We unpacked our suitcases, but tucked away inside of mine I had an outfit that I had purchased from an online retailer. It was a sheer light teal colored nightie with matching lace thong. I showered first just like always and exited the bathroom in just a pair of boxer shorts. While she was in the shower I quietly slipped into the bathroom and left the outfit for her on the counter.

After a while, she exited the bathroom wearing the nightie sans the matching thong, and she looked amazing! The bedroom was dark but as she closed the bathroom door there was still enough light that I could see her figure. My wife has a very curvaceous but petite frame. She is 5'1" in height, with short but toned legs. Her waistline is typical for a 38yr old with a fulltime job and two children. Her ass was the first part of her body that I fell in love with years ago, and it still just as nice and round. Her breasts are a full 36DD with beautiful and perfectly sized nipples. Through the sheer fabric I could see ever inch of her body.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Her skin was still warm to the touch from her shower, but was soft because she lathers on body lotion after she bathes. I sat on the edge of the bed and held her and kissed her. Nothing else in the world mattered, only her, and I wanted to show her. I slowly laid her on the bed, and continued to kiss her. My hands were all over her body. I could sense that she was still tense but was wanting to move forward. I began to kiss my way down her body. First her neck, then I kissed her breasts through the fabric of her nightie, and then down her stomach, her waist and finally her thighs. Her entire body was smooth and freshly shaved, everywhere.

I kissed her left hip and thigh, and then across her pubic bone to her right side. As my face crossed her pubic bone, I was greeted with the scent of her wanting more. Soon I was licking and kissing her extreme inner thighs and a barely audible moan escaped her lips as my beard brushed against her labia. Simultaneously, she slightly spread her legs apart further and dug her fingernails into the sheets of the bed......That was my invitation. I moved my mouth over her slit and breathed in her wonderful scent. Then with one slow but steady motion I licked her from her perineum all the way to her clit. My tongue parted her labia, and I was greeted with the sweet wetness that it had been longing to taste for months before finally sliding across her clit. This time, a much longer moan filled the air. I was in heaven and so was she. Her wanting was unmistakable but she needed more. She grabbed my head and grinded on me. It was no time before she was having her first orgasm.

I continued my efforts and concentrated more and more on that slow bottom to top licking motion, and I could tell that another orgasm was soon coming. I grabbed her legs, and lifted them in the air. This gave my tongue better access to her opening, and I began to stick my tongue deeper and deeper into her. She came again.....this orgasm caused every muscle in her body to tense. Her fingernails drug through the bed leaving behind a slow ripping sound like she was tearing the threads out of them. As I continued my oral assault the orgasm began to subside and then I stopped to catch my breath. I laid there for a moment with my cheek on her thigh. The tip of my nose was still touching her soaked labia, and I was just breathing in her post-orgasmic perfume that was emanating from her.

Soon after she summoned me to take off my boxers, to which I complied. I mounted her and was positioned for my hard cock to enter her for the missionary style. She took my cock in her hand, and felt the 3-piece silicone cock ring that I had put on upon exiting the shower just a little bit ago. This had my average sized cock engorged. It was thicker than normal, and the veins were bulging. She rubbed herself with the head of my cock and quivered from the sensation of my cock on her clitoris. My cock jumped in her hand. Then she guided me to her entrance, and with some effort my cock entered her hot and wet hole.

Slowly, I began thrusting in and out her. She moaned in pleasure and arched her back. The walls of her opening began to loosen and allowed for faster and deeper thrusts. Building inside of her was another orgasm. This one caused her entire opening to grasp onto my shaft. I could feel her insides pulsating as she came, and she grabbed my hips and pulled me closer causing my cock to bury within her. She stayed like that grinding on my cock that was completely buried inside her until her orgasm subsided. My cock was throbbing from the silicone rings, and the head of my cock was 2x its normal girth. I was filling her, and it felt like the inside of her hole was lined with ribs that were massaging my shaft with every stroke.

Then with one final stroke I was pumping my seed deep within her with a very powerful orgasm of my own. I collapsed onto her chest, out of breath and weak at the knees. My arms were trembling and I could barely hold my own weight. My cock was still pulsating from the eruption that had just occurred, and I could feel her hips moving up and down and at the same time she was flexing her pelvic floor muscles. Its like she was milking every last drop of my hot seed from my groin and into hers. As my erection faded my cock slipped out of her, and I rolled over got up and went to the bathroom to get us both a towel to clean up ourselves.

We both got in bed, and I held her close to me our bodies were like one. Her head was on my right shoulder, and her right leg was draped across mine with her knee cupped underneath my groin. She slowly rubbed her fingers through my chest hair, and soon her breaths began to get slower and slower. I had the woman I love laying on my arm drifting off to sleep, the scent of sex in the air, and her sweet taste was on my lips and in my beard. I couldn't ask for anything better!

I softly said to her, "I Love You". She did not respond but she held me closer for a moment before lifting her head, and she kissed me one more time on the cheek. Soon we were both fast asleep.

- To be continued