Moved On 01: Two Appointments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up the hairbrush from the coffee table.

"If you are counting these sweet Lee, please do in your head, and not by nodding your head with every spank, to save you the trouble there will be 20,"

Abi stifled a question through her crying, "Not on each bottom cheek MaMa?"

"No, not this time."

"If you concentrate Abigail you will feel the nerves in your bottom respond by maybe giving you a funny feeling in your tummy."

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap again and again the hairbrush spanked one cheek then the other, and stopped.

"Can I have a go MaMa?"

"Next time Lee."

"Would you like some corner time Abigail my love."

"No she is fine, is it the spoon next MaMa, how many?" Lee rubbed her pussy.

MaMa laughed, "Have you a train to catch girls. Do you need a pee Lee?"

A voice from over her knee answered, "No, she will be excited." Snifffffff

Just 10 on each bottom cheek with the spoon followed by 10 on each cheek with the spatula. These are your extras Abigail and should be the start of your two's humility learning in life.

Should your husband be displease and you were told to strip, you should do it in an instance, wherever you are and whoever is about, its all about trusting him."

"Wow."

MaMa had never used one before and did not realise the power of the wooden spoon.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Spooning was over in seconds but hurt her bottom so much.

"Corner time Abigail."

Abi gently got up and her hands went to her nipples to perk them, then her hands on her head and she went to the corner to sob and cry.

"MaMa, am I allowed to go rub Abi's bottom please?"

"Yes you may, she has a long way to go yet."

Abi cried little louder, as she looked over her shoulder to see if Lee was coming she saw MaMa looking in her pad and ticking things off.

"MaMa, Abigail took her nose and nipples off the wall should I spank her for you?"

"Yes Lee, your very kind."

Lee gave her 5 hard, loud slaps at the top of her legs, than rubbed her bottom.

"Bring the naughty girl back over to me Lee please."

Lee, instinctively grasped a nipple and led Abi back.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwch Lee."

"Hold your ankles darling, I have a belting for you for answering back.

Always remember girls a husband taking his own belt to you is the height of His power play.

He will always develop the force of the lash to suit the need. Now remember that funny feeling in your tummy, lets see if it moves when I have belted you "

"I did not answer back MaMa."

"Awwww she did it again MaMa."

"Quite correct Lee lets make that 20."

Abi bent and took all 20 without moving, "stay down,"

"Owwwww that hurt so much MaMa, please, please don't cane me."

She tapped her bottom 5 times with the cane, then Whoosh Crack, 10 in all.

The cane is the most important spanking tool in most mutually consenting couples disciplinary relationship, not only to act as a painful reminder of your poor conduct and a warning for future behavior but might give you a tingle in your pussy, bit like your excitement one Lee."

"Wow."

"Stay Down," MaMa gave her 20 with the crop, its leather whippy pad had her screaming, crack after crack, scream after scream.

"A crop is usually used to titillate the husband, it causes a sharp pain like a bee sting."

"Wow, just think of a bee stinging our tits." Lee shuddered, MaMa shrugged her shoulders.

"Corner time darling, its all over, for now."

She let her cry it out for 5 minutes, her bottom looked like a road map, every instrument leaving a different colours and shapes.

"Come Abigail, sit with me. You may think you are getting too old for such a spanking but your PaPa has asked me to increase your punishment in readiness for meeting a nice young man who will in turn take it over."

"I don't want to meet a young man I want to stay here with Lee and You MaMa," the tears came back as MaMa soothed her.

Pass the cream Lee, and go lay on the bed, you go too Abigail, I'll sooth you both.

Before they left, "see you both back here, same day and time for another chat."

"Thank you MaMa, we both love you so much."

*********

Lee could not wait to get back to their room, she has so much to tell Abi.

Abi bathed and Lee jumped in too, they both giggled.

They dried and both put on their dressing gowns.

"Can we lay on the bed Abi?"

"Yes of course."

"I have learnt more today than in my whole life. Will you do all i say Abi?"

Abi smiled and nodded.

"When Mr, Brown finished with me he cuddled and stroked me then rang Mrs. Brown to come and she took me off his knee and on her knee on the settee and laid me over her lap, I thought on no, not another spanking, but she rubbed me with cream, all over, it was so nice.

She said when Tom had been to see his father in the office, or maybe if she had to belt or cane him, she put him over her knee and rubbed his bottom, then guess what?"

Abi was enjoying Lee's story, no, what!"

"She said she turned him over and milked him, I thought she was joking, but, she got a cloth out and rubbed his willy till he cum into her rag so his balls did not explode."

Abi laughed, "Its true, Mrs. Brown told me."

"Tom then came into the office with an order from cook, he said he was sorry to barge in and see me naked, I said it was ok he had seen me naked lots when he came in if you were spanking me. Mr. Brown said he would be and he would see him at 6.00 in his office.

I'm not sure why."

"He will be getting another whipping Lee for barging in today and other days when he saw you naked."

"Oh, did I mention I told them I's seen him cum?"

Abi put her head in her hands, "Oh dear Lee, we will have to collect him from the office after he father has dealt with him.""Can we milk him too Able, Please, can we, can we?"

"We'll see."

"I said Abi said Mr. Brown spanks you too, she has seen it, she said yes its true a few times a week.

I asked if she was always naughty and she laughed, she said some girls need more spanking and she said needs means desperate for a spanking."

"Wow Lee, you sure?"

Yes honest, she said a man likes to spank what he owns, bit like what MaMa told us this afternoon and how PaPa spanks her.

I then said sked is she always naked when he spanked her, she told me to lock the door and when I came back she was naked." Lee took off her dressing gown and asked Abi to get naked too.

Both laid on the bed naked waiting for Lee to continue.

"Abi her titties were HUGE, down to her tummy button, she let me touch one and her nipple."

"Lee, why on earth would you ask to touch them?"

"Well I have never seen and so big and never ever seen black ones."

"Oh, ok, 2 good reasons."

"She rubbed her nipples and they grew as big as my thumb, she let me touch one, it was rock hard."

Abi chuckled.

Lee rubbed herself, then again, "This must be really exciting Lee,"

"Oh my word yes, she then opened her pussy lips, right before my eyes, they were the size of side plates, nearly, she said, see how red it is, and it was, well, more pink but I could see it better than her.

"She pointed to this, the top of hers and Abi's lips, and flicked it, its called a hood, she nipped it and put 2 fingers in herself and rubbed her nipples and said, now look."

"What was it?"

"Well lets do it, they both got their nipples hard, pinching their hoods at the same time and fingered themselves.

Both felt the tingle and Lee felt her clit, "Look at this little white ball, have you one, they both looked, yes she did, "Now rub that's and keep squeezing your nipples.

Both girls eyes flickered together then a moan and silence as both relaxed back on their pillows, not passing out, but in a different place almost.

"Wow, what was that, it was wonderful Lee, thank you so much for showing me, wonder what its called."

"Think its called wank."

They both cuddled and laughed, their pains temporally eased.

Mrs. Brown said we could do it to each other too if we wanted and our husbands would probably ask us to do it, or they might do it for us before we, you know, did it."

"You know what Lee, remember MaMa talking about a funny feeling in your tummy when being spanked, and lower when caned, I think I know what she means."

Lee looked puzzled.

"You have had a big learning day today Lee and share a big thing with me, is that it now for what you learnt?"

"Oh, just one more thing, Fuck does not mean its hurts real bad cos if you say it right out loud, it blooming does."

12