Moved On 02: Sharing Carnal Knowledge

Story Info
Should we have pealed the bananas first?
1.6k words
4.5
6.1k
1
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

They all had breakfast, MaMa went to her sitting room and the girls were planning what to do.

"Come on, lets wait for Tom to come out of the office from his weekly spanking and milk his brains out."

"Lee, if you were not so marked already by Mr. Brown then I would tan your hide, do not be so rude, in fact I will anyway, get over my lap."

Abi just started to spank Lee when MaMa popped her head round the door, "Now what as she done?"

"Naughty mouth again MaMa, would you spank her please I'm still very sore."

"Yes of course Abigail, anytime either of you wanted the other spanking and not up to it, just send them along the corridor."

Lee got off Abi's knee and walked over to MaMa, she looked back over her shoulder, "Sorry Mistress Abigale," she always reverted to her title when in bother.

"I hope you soon will be."

"Turn round Lee, lets see if we can find a space, ah yes the back of your legs are all white and clear."

"Please MaMa can I call round in the morning for a proper spanking, my head is in a different place at the moment after the hiding off Mr. Brown and your words from PaPa earlier?"

MaMa looked at Abi, "Maybe a quick reminder now for Lee and a full blown tanning in the morning." All parties nodded.

MaMa turned her round to put her over her knee and noticed her puffy large nipples, she instinctively looked down to see puffy lips, and a bright red hood, she put her hand on her lips, as she thought, sticky.

Over Lee went and had the backs of her legs matching the same colour as her bottom.

She stood her up.

"Abigail, come over here love."

Her nipples too were puffy, "spread your lips Abigail, let me see how red and tender you are," she touched her hood and Abi jumped.

"Both of you my room tomorrow at 10.00am, I think we need an honest, full details girly chat, don't you?" they both nodded coyly.

"Sorry Abi."

"I hope she tans your hide clean off your bones, dirty girl."

They both laughed out loud.

"Go lock the door Lee, lets do it again."

Lee did as she was told and climbed back onto the bed, "First to finish is the winner."

"Yes Lee, but last to finish enjoys it longer."

"Never even thought of that Abi, but, just thought, what if we had a false willy instead of our fingers?"

"Wow, yes," Abi thought a minute, "Go get 2 bananas off the fruit bowl in the sitting room Lee, as she come back she was rubbing her pussy, "Excited?"

"No, need a pee." they both howled.

**********

MaMa said before we start our chat I Have some news for us all."

"Next Friday PaPa is on holiday and he has decided we all need his attention, together for our well deserved Maintenance."

"Is he going to give speech to us MaMa?"

"No Lee, although if its the norm I am sure there will be a speech in it somewhere, he intends to deal with our faults and needs with us all being together, naked."

"MaMa, that's like my Pa used to do with mom and us three girls, suppose its his right, he is the head of the house."

MaMa nodded, "Probably, anyway its 10.00am on this Friday in his sitting room and no doubt the bedroom.

"MaMa, what's the dress code?" Lee got a swift slap.

"Naked as it always is when PaPa is dishing out his Maintenance Lee, right, first things first, what have you to tell me ladies?"

Lee's hand shot up, "Pardon me MaMa, but you owe me a spanking from yesterday."

Good girl, I knew of course, both strip and let me check how the last 24 hours have healed you both."

Neither had put underwear on knowing they would be examined, MaMa was so thoughtful.

A knock on the door, MaMa knew it would be Sarah with a tray of tea and a few biscuits.

"Good morning Madam, Ladies, Sarah sends her apologies, she cut her finger and Mrs, Brown is dressing it, she said not to worry, just one of those silly cuts that never want to stop bleeding. Would you like me to pour Madam?"

"Are you ready for a cup of tea ladies,?" both turned round, Abi nudged Lee and both hands shot to their heads, remembering arms right back and chest out made ones tits a lot bigger. Both nodded, Abi whispered, "watch his cock."

"Yes please Ben, you may pour."

MaMa could see he was dragging it out to look at the naked girls, she too noticed a growing bulge in his pants.

"Anything else Ma-am?"

Yes Ben, tell cook I am going to spank and cane you when you come back in one hour, shall we say 11.00

So ask if you can you be excused for a few hours?"

Young Ben was stunned, he could not get his words out, except, "Yes Ma-am."

The girls were grinning from ear to ear.

"Two reasons girls, I love to spank a boy, just listen, their bottoms echo when spanked, secondly, after we are going to talk about what I think you are going to tell me we can use him for demonstrating on and seeing how his bits work."

"Come here Lee, over you go. Now speak as I spank, tell me all that need to know."

The girls told MaMa all about Lee and Mrs Brown, then got to the trying part.

"MaMa, Lee has been over your knee for ages, when is it my turn?"

"Quickly swap." you could tell it was a good girl spank.

A knock on the door, "Why does someone always come when I am naked or being spanked?"

It was Ben, "Cook said to come now Ma-am" he was not half as cocky as his last visit. "Strip Ben."

"Yes Ma-am,"

"Lets take him for a pee girls."

They all went to the bathroom, " A number 1 or 2 Ben??

Before he answered MaMa gave Lee's bottom a big SLAPPPPPPPPPP.

"Ouchhhhhhhhhhh."

"A man puts the seat up and stands to do a pee so he has to direct the flow and make sure he does not splash the floor.

Would you like a turn each to guide it?"

Of course they both wanted to and by the time they had both played with him his cock was pointing skywards.

Lets leave him to finish, NOW."

"We are in the bedroom Ben. You know how you wank Ben?"

Ben went brighter red, "Yes Ma-am,"

"Well the girls are going to "Play."

Abi said, "Told you it was not wank what we do Lee."

MaMa continued her sentence, "they will show us how they do it and explain what they are doing, wont you Ladies?"

"Yes, of course if it is your wish MaMa, Lee will take us through it step by step."

"Yes I will MaMa."

Ladies watch Ben at all times he will be playing with, what do you call it Ben, Willy, Rod, Cock, Penus, Knob?"

The girls were gobsmacked MaMa knew so many words.

"Speak up Ben."

"Peter Ma-am."

All the girls nearly choked laughing, "Peter."

"Yes Ma-am, Peter Pecker,"

Again uproar as they laughed again.

"Well, for ease, we will call it cock, look how slack he is girls and still how long he is."

Lee looked at MaMa for the nod to start.

"Well everyone, we start by getting our nipples hard by squeezing, like this."

Ben you may help if the ladies wish."

They both said "Yes Please." so he pinched a nipple each, Abi did not miss the opportunity of wanking Ben as he nipped them.

The you see this piece of our slit?"

"The word is pussy Lee, its more lady like."

Abi chipped in,"I call mine Paula Pussy."

Again laughter.

"Anyway, its called the hood and hiding behind it is a ball. Can you see anything Ben?"

"No Miss Lee."

"Then watch, rub Abi and nip."

"Now look Ben," and before his very eyes their clits appeared, these are called your erm?"

"Clitoris Lee."

"Yes MaMa, and if you want you can call it Clit. Now we rub it hard and, and..."

Both girls eyes flickered and both got that fantastic feeling in their heads and pussy.

Ben was rubbing hard, his cock and nearly doubled in size, MaMa gave him such a SLAPPPPPPPPPPP, just before he cum. Ben lost rhythm and stopped.

I did not bring you in here to wank and squeeze my girls tits, you are a model.

Get into the sitting room and bend , hands on knees.

"Shall we belt or cane him Ladies?"

"Both, so he was belted and caned then the girls wanked him to a cum, and he put Peter away.

Ben went and MaMa kissed the girls, "Well done you two today."

"MaMa, may I ask you something?"

"Of course precious."

"Not saying we did or we did not, or I'm even talking about us, but if a girl was to uses a banana as a cock, should she peal it first or leave the skin on?"

MaMa smiled, "Peal it of course, hope that helped."

"Yes MaMa, thank you."

The girls left and MaMa listened as t hey walked down the corridor to their room, bottoms glowing.

"See I told you we should peal them Abi, no wonder it fkin hurt."

There arms went over each others shoulder as the walked down the corridor laughing, as usual.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers