Movie Buff

Story Info
Stripped and molested by audience & movie wizard.
2k words
4
6.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movie Buff

My husband wants to see an adult movie about witchcraft in a theater. I decide to dress in an appropriately risqué way to tease and surprise him. Choosing a short, wrap around tan skirt, loose halter top (with the only permanent knot behind my neck, and twisted tails that wrap to my front for a loose second knot). He wants to check if I'm wearing panties, but I won't let him. "Maybe you can check later -- in the movie," I tease Al.

The theater is not crowded -- normal for an adult film. We take seats about ten rows from the front, on the aisle. Al leaves for the toilet and snacks during trailers. I sit up, look around, nervous to be the only woman within thirty rows. Too much time passes. There must be a long line for snacks. A cold hand presses on my shoulders; there's no one near. A warm breath blows softly in my ear; still, no one near. Something rolls under my ass, so I stand up. "Hey, down in front," someone shouts. My seat is smooth.

The four closest men are three rows behind me and five more are three rows forward. I sit. A cold breeze blows into my halter. Must be the a/c. My goose bumps make my nipples stand hard and tall. Good thing it's dark and no one can see how hard they are pressing my halter. Mmm, they itch a little. No one can see if I rub them. Oops, my halter loosened. Glad it's mostly dark. I'm feeling daring, and I let the lower knot slip. As I rub my nipple, my top swings loose and my tits are out and occasionally lit by the big screen reflections. Chilly, stiff, yet goose bumps feel good; wait till Al comes back and sees my loose tits. Maybe I can make him cum in his slacks. Pinching my nipple hard makes my clit vibrate.

Closing my eyes, I feel my other nipple pinched too. Mmm, feels so naughty and good. A warm hand slides down my chest; my halter floats and lifts off me as another warm and prickly hand lifts and squeezes one tit. A chilly hand circles my other tit. My mind is fuzzy, yet I see my halter fly three rows forward.

Icy tingles crawl up my legs, past my knees, under my wrap skirt. My knees move apart without my permission. Something cold presses my mound; I gasp as I watch my skirt slide open, and my panties appear. No one is near. When I look up at the trailer, the quiet scene is of a dark movie theater. There's a woman sitting and rubbing her nipple as her halter top lifts up and flies away. The camera zooms in. She has my face, my tits. Four men move closer from behind her as three move back from in front. Her tan skirt splits open and I can see her blue panties, my blue panties.

New goose bumps form for a totally different reason. My, her, halter landed on one of the men in front. He pulls it off his head and looks around. The screen flashes brighter and he sees me sitting topless, legs apart. He climbs to the row in front of me, holds up the halter and asks if it's mine while staring at my stiff nipples. Better late than never, I cover my tits. He says, "My name is Jim. How do I know this is yours? I don't see any bare tits." He smirks.

Squinting my eyes and knowing what he wants, I answer, "You've had a good long look at my bare tits. Who else could it belong to? Do you see any other topless women here?" Though I pretend to get angry, I begin to enjoy my exposure and drop my hands. "Here, have a better look. Satisfied?" I push my bare chest toward him. When I glance at the screen, I see him climb closer to me and offer my halter. The screen me drops her hands with me and shows off her stiff nipples to the stranger in front of me.

The guy says he wants more proof my tits are real. He moves closer, and I lean forward. Watching in slow motion, I see him reach out and fondle my tits and pinch my nipples live, and on screen. He smiles as he pulls my other nipple. Still fondling them, he says he's not convinced they are real, then he noticed my skirt is off both legs and my panties are damp. Pressing his hand on my chest, he makes me lean back, my ass still on the edge of my seat. Cool hands slide down my tits from behind and twist my nipples. The moan from the screen drowns out mine.

As I moan, I feel Jim slide up my bare thighs and trace my swollen labia bottom to top to bottom, back to my clit, then press between my lips. He slips two fingers into my panties and rubs my waxed labia for just a moment. My face reddens, yet I don't resist. Al will be so furious if I let Jim finger me. He moves one hand under me and pulls the back of my panties over my ass; his other hand pulls my gusset and panties lower in front. I shouldn't let him touch me or even see my pussy. As I grasp the armrests, I see my bush on the big screen and know Jim sees the real me that way. When my panties expose my swollen, pearly clit on screen to everyone, Jim's finger explores my ass crack until he zeroes in on my wrinkled hole. In seconds, he has a finger deep in my ass, and I squeal with my doppelganger. My hips twist up to give that finger room to go deeper and rub the new itch it creates before I settle down and trap it in my hungry ass.

Jim rolls that finger in me as he pulls my panties off my feet. He tosses them behind him, pushes my knees farther apart, and stares into my gaping pink hole. Al always tells me my pussy is a perfect classic shape and beautiful; I always thought pussies are ugly. Yet seeing it 150 inches big and close up on the screen, I see the Madonna in her hooded robe, arms out, head bent slightly -- it is beautiful. There are statues that have that pose, also ready to embrace worshipers. How could I be so wrong? Someone behind Jim is licking and sucking my panties as Jim moves his fingers and nose to my wet Madonna. As his fingers penetrate me, I feel him inhale deep just as Al does. I think of Al and feel his devotion, forgiveness, and love; there can be no doubt of that. Yet the magical seduction overwhelms me.

On screen, a goateed man in a black tux and top hat walks halfway across the screen and bends to peer into my giant pink pussy. He sniffs and licks it as he rubs my wrinkled hole with Jim. When he licks my clit, his tiny tongue tickles and excites me. I know his face from the movie posters as the supreme wizard in this movie about seductive witches. He leans forward and extends his wand to snag my panties, then pulls them on screen and sniffs deeply with a satisfied smile. What flattery. What witchcraft.

My eyes refuse to stay open as I imagine my Al has his pulsing fingers in both my lower holes, his tongue sharing and licking my love juice and the Madonna's face under her hood with the wizard. The warmth of love swallows me. Before I can cum, cold hands grab my shoulders and turn me around. Those hands pull my skirt off and toss it away. Except for my shoes, I'm totally naked among several naked cocks. Jim never leaves my ass.

A second finger finds its way into my rear; it's not Jim's and not the wizard's. Forced yet gentle anal stretching hurts so good as another man, now in front of and flexing over me, twists his wet finger in my ass with Jim's as he latches onto my nipple. His hirsute accomplice tugs my chin down and rubs his hairy cock on my lips. It slides along my tongue. Two holes filled; all I need now is... ouuuuuu! Jim is filling my pussy with something much thicker than his finger. His slow drive into me lets me also enjoy my other holes. The hairy finger in my ass is thrilling, but the hairy cock in my mouth tickles my nose.

Jim slams hard against my bare ass. When I reach under me, I feel Jim's stiff rod buried against my pussy. His balls swing free. Wrapping around them lets me keep his cock stable in me. I release them; he pulls out until his bishop is kissing my Madonna, and I circle my clit. He pushes hard in me, making me swallow the hairy cock deeper in my mouth. Jim changes his angle, slides along my clit, then pushes down against my G, and I howl as loud as I can with cock in my throat. I shudder and cum with three small squirts on Jim.

Breathless, I shift my tits beyond the seat and swallow the hairy cum in my mouth. Some covers my face as my shudders cause Jim to fill my pussy with rope after rope of hot cum before he falls out of me. As I start to regain control, the hairy finger in my ass twists and pumps and makes me cum again. My moan is loud this time until the second man in front of me fills my mouth with cock and cum. As I swallow his load, I rub the spillover on my tits and feel a tongue lap my pussy and ass. As I squirt again on the hot tongue, the theater gets bright enough for me to see people around me staring, and Al frozen in the aisle. His mouth hangs open, jumbo soda in one hand, a bucket of popcorn in the other, and the biggest tent in his slacks I've ever seen. The wizard's face is covered in my cum, yet still jerking his giant cock. A huge image of my mouth full of cock, my tits in mid swing, and my two lower holes filled with fingers and a cock is frozen on screen with the wizard wiping his face.

Blushing, I smile, a finger in my lips. The trailer ends with the wizard walking off screen, cock still out. I hear the movie playing, and my doppelganger is nowhere to be seen. "Sue! What are you doing naked on your seat with your bare ass in the air? Your tits... your pussy exposed to all these people. Where are your clothes? Your thighs are soaked." There were no hairy men around me, no Jim in front. After I kneel on my seat, I pull Al down to his seat, extract his stiff cock, and suck it hard until he comes loud and hard. The soda and popcorn go flying, adding to the cinemuck.

A cold finger twists into my ass. I strip Al's slacks and briefs off, then mount him cowgirl style and ride him hard as most of the local men cheer and watch my tits' chaos. He can't object if I make him part of the action. My smiling orgasm comes with his growling climax as he truly fills my pussy with hot cum.

We kiss with great passion, then I turn, reverse cowgirl, mount him and watch the movie as we fuck, unconcerned about who's watching us. He notices the cum forced out of my pussy; he doesn't comment. My squirming and twitching help us cum twice more without my doppelganger. "Sue, do you always strip and fuck all comers in your sleep? You know when the lights come up, you are walking naked out to the car?"

I smile and say, "I know. Thanks."

==== 10 hr 0030 8/3/23 ====

7/25/23 seminal image: wife alone in movie; fondled, stripped