Movie Buffs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to know you like it. I always go back when the season is done shooting." Moment by moment, breath by breath, inch by inch Camila got closer to Selena's face until their lips tenderly collided. Her tongue slithered into the songstress' mouth, gently rolling over her tongue before the kiss broke. "You are an amazing kisser. Lili was spot on."

"You're not bad yourself," Selena replied. Her gaze darted from Camila to Sam, who was sitting back with a satisfied smile one her face.

When Camila noticed where Selena's gaze had gone she too turned her attention to Sam. "You do realize how insanely lucky you are, right?"

"Ever since the day I met her", he replied, which made Selena swoon ever more than she already was over Camila. It even got to their invited guest.

"Well, I was referring to what's about to go down but that was just so darn cute I'm going to let it pass." She flashed a smile at Sam before once more returning her attention to Selena. "And speaking of going down..." The Riverdale star went to her knees while never breaking eye contact with Selena. Once she was on her knees, Camila's hands parted Selena's. Given how eager Selena was though, this wasn't a hard task.

With Selena's legs now lewdly spread Camila traced her hands up her thighs, Selena's silver dress getting bunched up the further north Cami's hands went. Soon Ms. Mendes had found her first target of the night, Selena's under wear. She took a grip and began to tug down, peeling what soon found out were a pair of white satin panties. She scooted back just a bit as Selena raised her legs to aid in the removal of the garment.

Camila tossed the underwear aside, but not before noticing the dampness of them. Selena was ready. Still, no reason not to let the beauty marinate a bit more in Camila's mind. She gently grabbed Selena's left leg and began to kiss it, planting her lips and gently kissing and licking the flesh there while her left hand stroked and caressed Selena's free leg.

Selena moaned, relaxing into a puddle on the chair, going deeper and deeper into the realm of desire as Camila's mouth made a trail up her leg.

Of course Camila's mouth wasn't the only part of her at work. Aside from those sweet, sweet caresses to Selena's legs, her hand also moved down while her mouth moved up on the other leg. Once there, she slid the shoe off of Selena's foot. That was the cue for Cami to change legs, kissing the right while her hands caressed down to remove the shoe. Then Camila looked up to see Selena who was looking down at her, yearning for more. Selena's dress was completely bunched up around her waist now, her glistening slit begging for some attention.

With the target in sight Camila made her move, her mouth delicately pin-ponging between Selena's legs. Every kiss and every touch leaving a mark on Selena's mind until Camila reached the gate to paradise. Selena shivered when she felt Camila's fingers trace up and down her pussy lips, almost absent-mindedly if it wasn't for the ever-so light teasing of her clit. Fingers soon gave way to lips and tongue and that gave way to pure pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh goshhhhhh," Selena said, her moan low. She was Writhing, limbs like slow chaos as Camila lit the flames. It was quite a site to see, and Sam was glad he was there to watch it. His shirt was long gone now and his pants were unbuckled and ready to be drop, his cock hard and raging. He was just too hypnotized by watched Camila Mendes eat out his girlfriend to do much beyond watch in utter awe.

It was completely forgivable by any standards that he began to stroke himself as he continued to watch the scene. Camila's mouth working on Selena's clit while the fingers of her right hand turned up the dial within. The hungry actress' left hand was hooked around Selena's leg, gently rubbing from her thigh to her stomach, throwing the softest bit of spice into the mix.

Selena was swimming in pleasure. She felt light-headed but with limbs to heavy to full move. She was damn near drooling but also felt parched. Her brown eyes looked down and met Camila's, gazes locked as the beauty between Selena's legs continued to bring her higher and higher with a talented tongue. Then those beautiful eyes went to those of her man who was taking in the entire view, his eyes locked on Camila eating her out and then to her own face, where their eyes met. Selena couldn't blame him for sharing his attention. After all, she was once in the same position. However, being on the other side, she found herself with a unique opportunity.

Just one look. That was all it took from Selena to Sam. He looked back questioningly and she nodded in response. He rose up from the bed and shed the remainder of his clothes before walking over to the scene. He got behind Camila and looked to Selena once more; she simply nodded. Message received.

Sam knelt behind Cami and put his hands on her ass, rubbing and groping those lovely round cheeks and getting her to take a break from her meal.

"I was wondering when you'd join the party," she said. Camila looked over her shoulder at him, the look on her face just throwing more gasoline on the fire. "Come on...show me what Lili was talking about."

Camila returned her attention to Selena's pussy while Sam peeled her black panties down, leaving them at her knees. He grabbed his cock and began to guide it towards Camila's glistening slit, taking a moment to admire the amazing view before sinking in.

"Oooohh that's good," Cami said as she was being filled. "That's another thing Lili was right about." The Brazilian bombshell's eyes shut as she savored the welcome intrusion. "Mmmmmm fuck...all the way Sam...come on..."

"Ohhhh my god," Sam grunted once he was fully inside Camila's tunnel of love. The warm and wet perfect fit was intoxicating and only got better as he began to move his hips. His hand gently gripped Camila's hips as he slowly began to pump into her. Slow, deep thrusts where he worked his cock in and just the right angle to make sparks fly behind her closed eyes.

Camila grinned wide, moaning a loud "More!" before she returned her mouth to work on Selena. It was more frenzied, more chaotic this time, but that added something to it all for the glamorous Ms. Gomez. The change in pace and direction plus the visual of her lover driving the cock she knew so well into Camila's cunt. Watching Camila's face when she just had to voice her approval over the now-confirmed "five star cock" to watching Sam's face as he experienced a fresh woman alongside her. The absolute pleasure on his face, on Camila's and going through her own veins was getting to be too much.

"Ohhhh Cami....Camila....close....close...make...me..." Selena gasped.

This made Sam look up and get a much more up close look at Selena in the throws of pleasure. It was a sight he never tired of but was also something new every time. She was somewhere between dressed and nude, her dress now half off and her face a vison of pure eroticism and desire. Biting and licking her lips, eyes fluttering then shutting tight and occasionally giving him a heavenly look of pure sin.

Then his eyes went back down to the woman he was currently fucking. Cami's fit body, her face buried in Selena's crotch and the ripples on her lovely as as he thrust forward into her cunt. His eyes even went to her asshole, a barrier he knew he wouldn't breach tonight. Still, just looking at that tiny starfish made him keep Camila in mind for a future invite, as if the feel of her pussy enveloping his cock wasn't enough.

"Cum for me Sel," Camila said, her words singeing the air while her fingers worked Selena's clit. "Cum while you watch your boyfriend fuck me...just fucking cum...cum for us..." Cami's mouth went back to work and just hearing the words from both women was enough to inspire an increased pace, which then made the fire within Camila burn brighter and that went from Camila tongue to Selena's clit and that lead to...

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!" Selena cried, cumming on Camila's face, the first of many orgasms the night has to offer. Camila didn't let up, continuing to lap up Selena's juices while Sam's pace increased, his pelvis loudly and lewdly slapping against Camila's ass.

Soon Selena was little more than a rag doll in the seat, basking in the afterglow while Camila and Sam began to fully focus on each other Selena watched as Camila rose up, her back to Peter chest. She turned to kiss him, letting Sam taste Selena off of her mouth. Their tongues licked at each other while Sam's hands pulled the cups of her bra down to finally get a feel of her breasts.

In the post-orgasmic haze Selena was getting hyper-aroused by the site. If she wasn't sex drunk she'd have thought how odd it would have been to ever see her man fucking another woman. Now though, after having seen it more than a few times it was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen. Sure, the fact that she was part of it all did play into it but still, it was a surprising thrill, to feel herself ready for more as she watched Sam's cock piston in and out Camila's pussy while they both worked her clit with their fingers.

"Bed," Selena finally managed to get out. "Fuck her on the bed."

"Mmmm you hear that Sam?" Cami said, licking his cheek while she winked at Selena. "How do you feel about that? Give those springs a real work out, hmm?" Sam agreed to these terms and pulled out of Camila, helping her back to her feet. Camila slid out of her heels, losing a couple of inches but getting an idea when she felt Sam's cock brush against her thigh.

"Quick pit stop first," Camila said before getting to her knees and taking Sam's cock into her mouth. There was no teasing on her mind, she went full on into the blowjob, sloppily sucking and savoring her own flavor on his flesh. All the while her eyes went to Selena's own, giving the half-dressed star the most wonderful shiver through her body.

Camila's intent wasn't to make Sam cum, so she pulled off just as suddenly as she had begun. "I hate to brag bug I taste good," she said. "Even better off such a nice cock. Selena, would you like to know how I taste?" Selena nodded. "Good...when he's done fucking me." Camila returned to her feet and gently grasped Sam by the cock, leading him to the bed. She released her grip then laid down on the bed, legs spread and eager. She wagged her finger at him to come to her, and Sam did just that. Sam crawled on the bed, moving between her legs and dipping his own head down to return the favor for Camila's quick bout of oral pleasures delivered.

"Mmmm what a gentleman," she cooed. Much like Camila, Sam wasn't aiming to make her cum, just give an extra spark. Satisfied with that he moved up, giving a kiss to each thigh that tickled the brunette beauty, though the giggles were soon eclipsed by a deep moan as his cock once more sunk deep with her velvet goldmine.

Selena watched, playing with her still pleasure-drunk pussy has Sam drove his cock inside Camila. Camila's moans of ecstasy matched the look on her face perfectly. Eyes shut then open wide, moans that turned in barely formed sentences that cried out for more, for everything Sam could give which Selena knew a great deal about. Then Sam, her Sam, his lips and tongue covering Camila's face and chest with lust. He circled his tongue around her nipples, sucking the flesh of one and then the other, tasting every inch of Camila he could. And Selena of course knew he was very thorough when it came to treating his palette.

Selena's eyes traveled down, moaning softly as her own fingers grazed her still-sensitive clit. They fixated on Sam's ass and Camila's legs, the way one draped around him, her curled toes running up his body while the other was played out on the bed giving her a perfect view as Sam's pelvis worked and writhed with every thrust.

It was all getting to be to much for Selena. She rose up and removed her gown completely before crawling on the bed. She starting with her man, nails gently raking up his back, precipitating the kisses the were to follow before she slithered over to Camila's side, gently turning her face and placing a deep kiss on her lips.

"Mmmm about time you rejoined the fun," Camila said, licking at Selena's lips. Selena took some licks of her own, down Camila's neck and to her breasts, taking the same journey Sam had almost as if he had drawn a map for her. Her tongue wasn't alone as her hand slid between her two lovers, stopping at Camila's own clit.

"Your turn now," Selena said, her voice a smoky tone. Her lips then went to Sam's ears, licking the lobe before she spoke next. "And you....how about we make that an easier proposition for our guest?"

Sam got the hint and in moments he was the one on his back with Camila on top, riding his cock. The view was amazing but the sensation felt infinitely better. Now Camila was controlling the pace and she was a pilot to be trusted. The movements of her hips, grinding and swirling, the swaying of her hair, it couldn't get better...and then Selena joined in, emerging behind Camila, turned her head for kiss as her hands squeezed her breasts. That, however, was just the first bit of maneuvering from Selena. The next she moved up the bed and slid down Sam's body, her dripping pussy in his face and her own right in front of Camila's cunt.

"Ooooh damn it yesss," Cami hissed the moment she felt Selena's tongue on her clit, a warmth coming over her body so intense she momentarily stopped her movements.

Of course, Selena's tongue wasn't the only one that was busy. no sooner had he been presented with such an appetizing sight than he had gotten to work. Now it was Selena's turn to pause and appreciate the moment. Soon though, the three were a loop of perpetual pleasure; Camila both giving and receiving from her to lovers the heat between them doing nothing but getting hire and hire, burning nova bright.

"Ohhhh my god Selena...Sam....oh god...right there...almost fucking there...just...just a bit more...."

The couple did as Camila pleaded, pushing harder. Selena did everything she could, fiercely attacking Camila's clit while Sam flew somewhat blind. His hands left Selena's hips and moved to Camila's, feeling around the cacophony of flesh until they were located. With a firm on her hips Sam thrust up hard into Camila, the combined flipping of the switch was the last barrier Camila needed to get her first cookie of the night.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!" Camila cried, her voice cracking as she continued to bounce on Sam's cock. Selena slithered out of the way as she fell forward to show her appreciation to Sam with a sloppy, lustful kiss before she rolled off to do them same to Selena.

The party continued further, Selena laying on her side and Sam getting behind her, spooning Selena and kissing her deep as Camila's hand played with her pussy and her face stole a few kisses of her own. Selena found herself sandwiched between two people who wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure. From Sam's pulsing cock filling her so completely while Camila pressed her buttons and lit her up like Paris at night. Then there were the mouths. Searing kisses her her shoulder, neck, mouth and breasts, lustful affection punctuated by guttural groan of "I love you," directly from Sam's lips to her ear.

Camila wasn't the only ones being handsy with Selena, Sam's getting a feel of all her curves. Groping and squeezing her tits, moving down her body to her leg, grabbing her by the thigh and holding it up as he began to speed his thrusts up. Selena cried out for more from the both, her moan cracking as she got exactly what she was asking for in mere moments.

They were a blur a of movements as minutes turns into hours, a sexual mass of moaning, sweaty limbs. Tongues and digits every where, Selena on all fours being driven into while she snaked and Camila's pussy, the two women all over each other once more while Same watched. A titillating typhoon of sex that eventually found itself back on the couch where it had all began. Now Sam was the one in the hot seat. Selena was riding his cock, her back to him and her feet panted firmly on the cushions as she rode him hard. Camila had returned to her knees, her mouth alternating between licking Sam's stalk as in plunged into Selena's depths and working Selena's clit. The two women had been hammered with orgasms throughout the night but now as they were swimming in a sea of pleasure it was time to make the man who put this party together his release, and they both knew it was sure to be a big one.

"Fuck her," Camila said. "Show me how much you love that woman and FUCK HER!" One of her hands began to rub Sam's balls while the other went to Selena's clit. "Tell him Selena, tell him!"

"Gosh...fuck...fuck me Sammy...fuck me...fuck me till you cum...I wan to taste it...taste you baby...fuck me...FUCK ME!!!"

Sam's hands moved with Selena hips as she slowed down, working them to the grind as she leaned back fully against his chest, kissing her love passionately, looking in his eyes and saying to him, her voice soft and pleading, "Fuck me...fuck me...cum...fuck me and cum....I love you....fuck me...."

His grip strengthened, hold Selena close and tight as he began to jackhammer up, making her cry out her approval as he grunted and growled burying his face in her back. Camila wasn't left out either, licking and sucking his balls whenever he slowed down. It was all building to a crescendo and she was more than happy to push Sam over the line.

"Oh shit...oh god...Sel...Sel I'm...I'm..."

"Mmmm one second sweetie," she said before hopping off him and joining Camila on the floor. The two ere on their knees, but Camila adjusted herself to be just behind Selena, caressing her body as they both looked up at Sam, who had dutifully gotten his feet, his cock moments come erupting and aimed at their faces.

"YES DAMN IT YESSSS!" bellowed Sam as he began to shoot. It wasn't a scattershot load though, it didn't get a chance to be. Selena wrapped her full lips around his cock as it fired, filling her mouth so quickly she had to swallow within seconds. Still, more came and she urged it out, sucking Sam's cock absolutely dry.

His knees now weak, Sam fell backwards onto he couch, but his eyes never left to two lustful Latinas on the floor. That was a wise decision. His tired eyes opened wide as he saw Camila position herself just under Selena's mouth, opening wide as his girl drooled the cum from her mouth in Camila. Camila the pressed her lips to Selena's mouth, snowballing the cum back to her as they kissed. Soon they each swallowed their share of Sam's healthy load.

A wonderful, satisfied silence filled the room as the triplicate lovers soaked in the afterglow. Camila was the first one to make any kind of major move, crawling from the floor onto the bed. she laid down, looking up at the ceiling before propping herself on her elbow, looking at her exhausted but very pleased lovers.

Selena was the next one to move, taking up space on the couch next to Sam and cuddling up in his arms. She kissed his cheek then rested her head on his shoulders.

"Looks pretty cozy," Camila said. "I'd say get a room, but, well, you know."

"Night's not over yet," Selena said, her voice almost a purr as she fingers traced along Sam's chest. "Though I could go for bit of a nap."

"Well, there's one bed we haven't used," Sam said. Camila then got to her feet.

"Then by all means, let's use it," she said. "Besides, we have an entire bottle of champagne to take care of and after all that, I'm pretty thirsty."

12