Movie Interrupted

Story Info
Watching a movie together becomes second priority.
1.3k words
4.11
3.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit on the couch, watching one of the many movies we have discussed watching before. The room is dark, with only the light from the television for illumination. Our two bowls from the ice cream we've eaten sit on the table next to us. We are the only ones at home.

You sit in my lap, leaned up against me. This is our favorite position for snuggling. It has led to interesting and very fun times in the past, and is likely to do so again.

I lose interest in the movie. The feel of you in my arms and the scent of your skin has brought about other, much more pressing concerns. I start to rub your shoulders. I know that doing this will make you start to moan with pleasure. I love that sound.

As I rub your shoulders and listen to your moans, a third party begins to make his presence known. It fills my pants in record time as my minion becomes fully engorged. I wonder if you feel it- but I am by no means embarrassed.

Emboldened by my new partner, I scoot close as possible to you, ensuring that there are no doubts as to my intentions. You gasp as you feel me pressed up against you.

I cannot contain myself any longer. Thoroughly detached from the movie, I begin to kiss your neck, bringing my grasping hands around from your back as I do. They quickly find what they are seeking- your full breasts. Even through your shirt and bra, I can feel that your nipples, so sensitive and eager, already are awake. It seems as if they are begging to be touched, skin to skin. As my fingers gently pass over them, you begin to squirm- which feels wonderful against my cock.

It soon becomes apparent that I've run out of skin to kiss on your neck. As I reach down to remove your shirt, I start nibbling on your ear. This, too, elicits heavenly gasps and moans from you. Sadly, the shirt coming off forces me to stop playing with your ear. Not to worry though, for it is only a temporary distraction.

As your shirt hits the floor, the light from the television reveals to me that you are wearing my absolute favorite bra- the purple one. My excitement increases as I look upon the milky flesh of your breasts. Quickly returning to my previous task of kissing your neck and shoulders. My hands make their way to the clasp of your bra, deftly working to free the treasures which are trapped within.

As your amazing tits jump free of their purple prison, you reach back between us, finding your target with practiced ease. I shudder as you begin to stroke me, and I quickly grab both of your nipples to maintain my focus. For as much as I want to come for you, your pleasure is my primary goal. For that puzzle, one more piece must be brought into play.

As my left hand begins attending to your tits and nipples, and my mouth and eyes devour your milky flesh, my right hand begins to wander its way south. My next goal is that heavenly temple between you legs. Your attention to my cock makes it difficult, but without too much difficulty my hand finally lands on your mound. I can feel the warmth and wetness through your pants, and my hand quickly dives beneath the waistband. You cry out as my fingers find their goal- your clit.

After only a few quick strokes on your clit I become frustrated- because your pants are in the way I cannot ravish your pussy as fully as I'd like. My left hand, momentarily distracted from your rock hard nipple, descends to help its brother remove the last barriers standing in the way of your incredible naked beauty. I force you to sit back down where you were and both hands resume their tasks. In response, your hand resumes its ministrations- and a sizable wet spot is now visible in the crotch of my pants.

I hold you down as both hands eventually make their way to your crotch. One hand finds its way into your wetness, while the other finds and attacks your clit. I love the sight and feel of your squirming- especially the jiggle of your tits. I could watch those things bounce for all eternity. I get so consumed watching your tits and kissing your neck while my hands work their magic on your pussy and clit that it seems like no time at all before you reach an earth-shattering orgasm. Your pussy walls clench on my fingers and your entire body shudders. I am proud of what I've just done, but my cock aches to be the cause and recipient of those pussy contractions.

It seems as if your turn is over when you extricate yourself from my arms and legs and turn around. I am captivated by your beauty, even in the dim light. There is a slight sheen of sweat all over your skin, highlighted by the evidence of your recent pleasure which drips down your inner thighs.

You look down at me, hands on your hips, and express your displeasure at the fact that I am still fully clothed. You force me to stand up, at which point the standing ovation being given to you by my now aching cock reaches its peak. You seem distressed at the predicament of your friend, and begin to quickly work to free him from his damp denim prison. Your fingers are very practiced at this and in no time my cock stares you in the face, dripping with anticipation. This entire time, your intoxicating green eyes have not left mine, and you smirk a little bit as you move your head forward.

It takes all of my self-control not to explode in your mouth as soon as you take in my length. The fell of your mouth around my cock is indescribable- and I relish every moment of it.

You push me back onto the couch, quickly returning my cock to the dripping cavern that is your mouth. Because I like to have you come as much as I do, I convince you to turn around so that we may attend to each other's needs at the same time. You situate your dripping pussy over my face and quickly return your mouth to my cock, working over the entire length with your tongue. I move my lips and tongue to your pussy to begin my own quest yet again. I attack your pussy with tongue, lips, and fingers, making you gasp around my throbbing cock. These vibrations feel incredible, and I am given another idea.

I am able to find your clit easily, and as my fingers continue working inside you, I latch on to your doorbell with my lips and start humming. You instantly stop giving head as waves of pleasure roll up your spine and through every nerve in your body. I like the sound of your pleasure so much that I don't care that you stop fucking me with your mouth. I know you'll return to it eventually.

My humming quickly gets you cumming again, twice as hard as before. Your moans and gasps could wake the neighborhood, but I've never cared less. My girl is cumming once again because of what I'm doing to her. As you ride the subsiding waves of your second orgasm, a glint appears in your eye and you dive back to my cock, sucking with more vigor than ever before. I writhe and squirm just as you had, my hands finding your tits once again. I pinch both nipples at once, and your new moan of pleasure vibrates my cock. Before I am able to warn you, I explode inside your mouth. It is a large amount, and I worry that you'll be upset. As you turn around to look at me, all I an think of to say is, "That was fun".

You chuckle a bit, and as you lick the last of my cum from your lips, you lean in next to my ear and whisper, "What do you mean, was? We're just getting started."