Movie Theater Mishap

Story Info
A couple enjoy a little public play at the movies.
1.7k words
4.29
13k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was the girl of his dreams. She was funny, smart, passionate, and down to earth. She had the most gorgeous green eyes that would sparkle when she smiled. About that smile... it could light up the darkest of days. Her long brown hair fell half-way down her back with a slight wave to it. Her breasts were a 36DD with the perkiest nipples no matter how cold or excited she was. And that ass... who couldn't notice her big round ass that was most definitely meant for eating. The sex was mind blowing with each time topping the last. And the best part of all, she was his. Jake still couldn't believe it and sure as hell didn't understand why she loved him, chose him, and wanted only him. But she did.

They hadn't been on a date for a while because of the holidays, family time, and being swamped at work. They had planned a night at the movies and settled on the newest horror release. It was sure to put her in his arms shaking by the end of the night. It was freezing out. They chose the latest showing on a cold December night. The theater was almost empty and no one batted an eye when they walked in with a blanket and snuggled into one of the reclining love seats in the back of the theater. Samantha had stopped at the bar on the way in and grabbed a fruity vodka mix of some sort with pineapple, cherry, and sprite. She wanted to be a little tipsy knowing what Jake would want as soon as the movie started. He loved public play. She went crazy every time they did anything but she was so scared of being caught she often struggled with relaxing enough. She wanted to give him everything he wanted and if she was honest with herself she wanted it bad too. Just thinking of what he would do to her in the theater left her wet and aching for him.

The lights started to dim as the movie ads came on. She nuzzled into his chest reaching her hand under the blanket tracing his thigh slowly up and down from his knee to his groin. Occasionally she would run her fingertips over his cock teasing him ever so slightly. He turned towards her, shifting his body just enough that she couldn't reach his cock anymore. Kissing her neck, her shoulder, nibbling on her ear. She could feel his warm breath tickling her as his tongue traced her skin so delicately before he sunk his teeth in to her neck. She gasped caught off guard thinking he would wait a little further into the movie to start ramping things up. She saw the fire in his eyes and the need inside of him and knew she was in for a long night. He slipped his hand under her dress to find that she was prepared as he had instructed and didn't have any panties on leaving it easier to do as he pleased. He started by rubbing her clit. Slowly rubbing his thumb back and forth across her before sliding in his middle finger. It slid in so easily with how wet she was. He loved that about her. He could have her soaked just by saying the right thing. He wiggled his finger around inside of her finding her g-spot when she let out a soft moan from the pleasure building. Two rows down and to the right of them a couple of guys were watching the movie too when one turned back to look in their direction. He must have heard her moan and that turned Jake on even more. The guy quickly turned his attention back to the movie. Jake's cock was throbbing and had grown to it's full size of 8.5" and he didn't know how patient he could be in taking her.

He slid his hand out of her and forced it into her mouth making her taste herself before sliding it back in her. She tried to push his hand away because it always embarrassed her and gave her a little anxiety when she thought someone else saw or heard. She was unsuccessful and only made Jake want her even more and move his fingers more forcefully sliding in a second and then a third. With the third finger she gasped. He placed his hand over her mouth to quiet and muffle her moans. Once she stopped squirming he wiggled his fingers increasing intensity before starting to slide them in and out slowly fucking her with his hand. She was soaked and her juices were covering his hand and dripping onto the seat. The smell was intoxicating and surely the guys in front of them could smell her sweet soaked pussy at this point. He picked up the pace fingering her faster and harder until her legs started shaking, she grabbed his thigh trying to fight it, to keep control of her body, but the harder she fought the harder he fucked her with his fingers. Her body felt like it was on fire from the intensity building. He slipped his fingers out and started rubbing her clit ferociously. She couldn't hold it in anymore and her entire body started convulsing as she gushed all over his hand and the seat. He couldn't muffle her sounds anymore and she let out a passion filled cry. The timing couldn't have been more perfect with one of the actors screaming in horror along with her. The guys down in front chuckled looking up at them. They must have thought she was just scared. Little did they know she was a shaking mess because of him. He couldn't take it anymore and had to have a taste.

He moved her to the center of the loveseat and spread her legs open. He buried his face in her pussy soaking his beard and devouring her. He licked up every drop edging her to near orgasm multiple times before stopping. She bucked her hips at him begging for more each time. She told him she was so close and begged him to let her to cum again. Each time she was met with frustration as he backed off. He was driving her crazy and she didn't know how much more she could take before she would need his cock inside of her. She pushed him back and traded him spots shoving him into the loveseat. She grabbed his pants and pulled them down and shoved his entire cock into her mouth. He was so big it chocked her every time. She pushed past the pain from her throat stretching and took it all in and out forcefully and quickly. She could feel the intensity for him, he was shoving her face down into his cock and holding it so she couldn't breathe. It just made her need him even more. She choked and pulled her head back leaving saliva streaking from his cock to her mouth. Her mascara ran down her cheeks. He loved making her a slobbery mess.

She quickly jumped up and straddled him leaving the tip of his hard soaked cock pushing just slightly into her pussy. He thrust in but each time she moved her hips so he couldn't slide in all the way. The frustration and desire was growing and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hair pulling it back with one hand while the other hand forced her hips down and he slammed his cock deep inside of her. She gasped and cried out from the pain and pleasure overwhelming her. Her body began to shake again as she felt the orgasm building from just the first few thrusts. She begged him to slow down, she told him she was struggling to keep quiet, she warned him it was too intense. He ignored every request building intensity fucking her harder and deeper to the point that she could barely get the words out without moaning and gasping for air in between. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra. He loved watching her tits bounce and the bra hindered that. He quickly pulled her bra and shirt off. He didn't care about privacy or the fact that they were at the theater anymore. He wanted to watch her tits bounce, to suck on them, to mark them. He loved the view and despite her apprehension and trying to fight the shirt coming off he knew that she loved it too.

He knew he was close to cumming but he wanted one more orgasm from her first. He turned his attention back to thrust in and out as forcefully as he could making her tits bounce right in front of his face. He grabbed her by the throat and whispered in her ear "be a good girl and cum for daddy." He slammed his cock into her at the same time and she lost all control. Her body began shaking, her pussy quivering on his cock squeezing over and over again as she reached climax. She couldn't keep quiet anymore and began moaning "yes fuck me yes ughhh fuck yessss!!!" She gushed, soaking his cock even more than it already was. He thrust inside of her a couple more times but with how wet she was, how tight she was, how she kept moaning and shaking... he couldn't take it anymore either and he filled her with his cum. She slipped off of him and slid to the side to cuddle him before realizing that the two guys in front of them were now standing beside them watching the entire thing. How long had they been watching she wondered. He looked at them and smiled knowing how amazing the show they got was. She looked down and as everything came back into focus she saw that the man closest to her had his pants unzipped and was stroking his cock. She was already dripping with Jake's cum and still a little shaky from the intensity of the orgasms but she couldn't help stare at this man's cock with desire of it filling her too. She looked over at Jake and realized he had the same thought because he was already stroking himself to get ready for more...