Movin In - Di Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Rick, that feels wonderful, don't stop.'

'Di, your breasts are beautiful, and I love sucking on your hard nipples. Do you like when I tweak your nipples?'

'Oh yes! My breasts are really sensitive. I get really turned on when they are played with. It's been a long time since they have been treated so well.'

While continuing to play with her breasts with my mouth and one hand, I stroked her back with the other hand. Moving down inside her shorts to feel her arse through her knickers. As her shorts were quite tight, I reached around to undo them but my hand found Di's hands there already fumbling with the button and zip on her shorts. As she opened up her shorts, I gently slid my hand down inside and over her panties where they covered her vulva and cunt lips.

'Ohhhh, that is sooo gooood,' Di moaned, breathing very heavily and swaying her body so I had to work to make sure my lips found her nipples and my hand stayed on her cunt. I slid my finger up the folds of her cunt and then lingered on her clit. She was wearing conservative panties, in standard white cotton so I could feel her wetness through the thin material. Knowing I was having the desired effect, I continued to caress her cunt through her panties, while massaging each breast and nipple in turn. I was hard as a rock and knew that it was time to move on.

I pulled away, taking off my shirt and dropping my shorts and underwear, and bending down in front of her, running my tongue down her belly, stopping to tease her belly button. I pulled her shorts down to the floor and Di stepped out of them. With her legs slightly open, I nuzzled my nose into her slightly damp panties, inhaling the smell of her cunt.

'Di, you smell so good. I'm going to eat you for dessert.'

'Yes, please,' Di moaned as she pushed her cunt into my face, 'I'm so turned on my panties are all wet.'

I ran my tongue up her cunt nibbling her lips through her panties. I laid her down on the bed on her back and slowly slid her panties down, pausing when her unshaven cunt was fully exposed to plant a wet kiss on it, teasing her lips. I finished removing her panties and then gently parted her legs and licked my way up each thigh, just to the edge of her cunt, before moving down again.

I moved my hands under her arse and raised her up off the bed. Her cunt had thin lips with just a hint of her clit showing through. Her lips were engorged, and her lips and pubic hair were glistening with her juices.

'Di, I whispered, 'you have a beautiful cunt. And it smells so delicious. This is a fantastic dessert you're offering me. I can't wait to taste it.'

I slowly licked my way along her thigh until I reached the edge of her cunt, then planting a kiss on her pussy lips, I slowly eased my tongue between her cunt lips from the bottom until just below her clit. She lifted her hips to get my tongue deeper inside, but I was more interested in taking it slowly and teasing her until she couldn't take anymore. After all, she had begged me to make love to her, not just a quick fuck. I moved to start again licking her from the bottom of her cunt lips, this time slightly deeper, but again stopped before reaching her clit. I did this for 4 or 5 minutes and then moved to the side of her cunt lips liking up both sides while squeezing her arse.

'Rick, stop teasing me. I can't take much more'

'Oh, I think you can, and will, take more. I get really turned on watching a woman approaching an orgasm, I'm sure we can get you there if we just take our time.'

Di opened her legs wider and tried to push my head toward her cunt. I gently resisted but let her slowly push my mouth onto her very warm and wet cunt. I gave it a wet kiss and took one of the folds between my lips, sucking on it while pulling it gently into my mouth. I then did the same to the other lip, and felt it become more engorged. Alternating between sucking her lips, I ran my tongue from just above her arsehole to just below her clit, enjoying hearing her moan and gasp.

I finally decided it was time to move to her clit, which I gently teased with my tongue, running the tip around the base of her clit and then giving it a flick, before repeating the same moves. Each time I flicked her clit, Di flinched and let out a squeal. After a few turns of this, I went back to licking her cunt from bottom to top, which was now flowing with her love juices.

'Your cunt is so delicious, Di. It tastes like cream but with a dash of sex included.'

I'm not sure she heard me over her moans and squeals, so I went back to pleasing her. She pushed my head harder against her cunt so I decided to get slightly more aggressive, and licked her cunt with my tongue flat against her lips, including lapping at her clit. Di started to writhe on the bed trying to escape from my tongue but at the same time holding my head tight against her cunt.

I could feel she was getting close to an orgasm, but I wanted to be inside her so lifted my head from between her legs and asked, 'Are you ready to take me inside you?'

'Oh yes! I want to feel your hardness inside me, but I'm a bit scared that it might hurt as you are bigger than Mark. I also don't want to get pregnant'

'Di, your cunt is so wet and open that I'm sure it will have no trouble taking me in, I'm not that big. You don't need to worry about getting pregnant as I've had a vasectomy, but I've got a condom I'll use.'

I always carry a condom in my wallet (never want to miss an opportunity!) which I opened and slipped over my very hard cock.'

I slowly licked my up her body, stopping to tease her bellybutton, underneath each breast, her now swollen hard nipples, and then a deep French kiss.

'Hmm, I do taste pretty good, don't I?', giggled Di, licking her juices off my lips and chin.

'More than pretty good,' I whispered. 'You taste like honey and cinnamon and cream mixed together.'

I let my cock rub against her cunt, which made us both moan with pleasure. I was determined to get Di as excited as possible. Her cunt juices made the condom very slippery. I took my cock in my hand and teased her cunt lips from just above her asshole to above her clit. I continued to do this as I watched her face contort with pleasure. Her eyes were closed but she had a very sexy smile.

Di, open your eyes.', I whispered. ' I want to watch you as my cock slides into your hot wet cunt.'

She opened them and we lost ourselves in each other eyes.

I slid my cock slowly between the folds of her cunt, opening her up gradually. Do pushed her hips toward me but I resisted and took control over the speed at which I would enter her. She felt so warm and slippery even through the condom, as I slid and then out of her cunt. It took several minutes for me to fully enter her and when I did, I said, 'Don't move!'

'But I want to move against you.'

'DON'T MOVE!', I ordered.

We lay there with my rigid cock twitching deep in her warm, wet cunt. It was exquisite to stay perfectly still, Di couldn't take it anymore and slowly started to move her hips so her cunt massaged my cock. After enjoying the bliss of Di slowly fucking me for several minutes, I joined in and we moved in a very sexy rhythm. Slowly we built up speed until I was ramming my cock deep in her cunt and hitting her clit every time I withdrew and when I was fully embedded in her. Di had closed her eyes again and was writhing on her back. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and she was driving her tongue into my mouth. Her face was heavily flushed as were her neck and chest. I had my hands under her arse squeezing her checks and teasing the crack between them with my wet fingers. I was getting closer to cuming but tried to hang on as long as I could.

Finally, I pushed my whole cock into her hot cunt and exploded with shot after shot of cum deep in her cunt. Di let out a scream, as her whole body spasmed and twitched. Her cunt exploded with love juices soaking my balls and down over her asshole onto the bedsheets. She continued to twitch for what seemed like minutes but was probably just seconds until she just stopped moving and lay on the bed totally exhausted.

I let her enjoy the afterglow for a couple of minutes and then started gently caressing her back. After a few minutes, Di opened her eyes and took my face in her hands, pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.

'Rick, I've never really experienced an orgasm, certainly not like that. I can't explain how I feel but my whole body just exploded with pleasure. I almost couldn't take it. It scared me as well as overwhelmed me. Please hold me.'

I gathered her in my arms and just held her while she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal.

After a short while, Di asked, 'Will you stay with me tonight?'

'I will if you want me to.'

'I would love to fall asleep in your arms and find you next to me in the morning.'

And with that we both drifted off to sleep.

The End

12