All Comments on 'Moving Forward Together'

by WinstonWolf78

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I dunno, most woman are multi-orgasmic, and may well not be fully satisfied with a single orgasm per session.

Now we have a single male which has to keep a minimum of at least three women satisfied, possibly five, maybe a sixth possibly including the Aunt? Okay, the bi vibes are floating as well, so maybe the 'load' may be less on poor Ken?

Ok, so anal play is featured softly up till now, what will future chapters evolve to? Maybe a 10 or 12 inch double ended dildo? The cherry on the cake would be when we get ass to mouth - yuk!

What started out as a pure love affair in a close knit family, seems to headed towards a fuck fest of epic proportions. I think the author has let his creative side run a little wild.

Another puzzle is that the mother and siblings are a family unit which would carry the deceased father's last name. So, what would the point be for Ken to change his last name (surname) to his father's last name?

A little disappointing, will have to see how the next chapter unfolds. Hopefully this story will pull straight.

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Oh so very intriguing but very sexy too. More please.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic2 months ago

I loved it. I loved it especially when the mother returned from work and felt the urge to have sex with her son; it was so beautifully written expressing so well the love and lust that both mother and son feel... As I said I love the story, but I'd love it even more if there were more intimate interaction among the females. I don't mind that other females join the harem but I'd hate that other males were involved. Till now 5*.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Darn good!

More please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinstonWolf78@WinstonWolf78
Just a guy in the U.S. looking to enjoy the stories and possibly contribute some of my own.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Loving Together Previous Part
Together Series Info