Moving Forward Together

Story Info
Ken's relationships are moving forward, but where to?
20.3k words
4.6
10.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving Forward Together

Author's Note:

This is the continuation of my series "Together". Ken, his mother, and his two sisters are finally together. Please enjoy as they begin their new lives together.

Ken woke up sandwiched between his sisters' massive breasts around 5 a.m. He thought to himself, 'not a bad way to wake up! I could get used to this!'. The downside of this was that he was stuck there with Katherine's arm draped over him from behind, and Katie's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him close to her like her personal teddy bear.

While he was comfortable, he was also hot. His much larger sisters generated a lot of heat between the two. It was then that he realized that he had to pee really badly. He tried to get unentangled from his sisters without waking them, but he was struggling.

Katherine's arm moved downward in her sleep. It rested on his morning wood. Under normal circumstances, Ken would have welcomed this attention to his penis, but he really needed to get up and go to the bathroom before he wet the bed.

Katherine seemed to stir once her hand contacted his penis. She groggily muttered, "that feels nice. Is it for me?"

Ken couldn't tell if she was talking in her sleep or waking up. He decided at that moment that he didn't care. He had to go. "Katherine, are you awake," he asked?

"Huh? What?" Katherine was still half asleep.

"Katherine! Wake up and help me," he whispered loudly, trying not to wake the others up.

Slowly, Katherine woke and realized what she was touching. She smiled sleepily and gave it a squeeze.

"Katherine, please," Ken begged. "I need to go pee. I can't get out from between you and Katie.

Even though she was still half asleep, Katherine heard the urgency in his voice and got up to help Ken out. With her help, Ken was able to free himself from Katie's grasp and run to the bathroom. Katie just rolled over and faced the sibling's mother in bed.

Ken's morning wood hindered his attempts to urinate into the toilet. It seemed to want to go everywhere except the toilet. Right now, though, Ken couldn't help it. "I'll clean it up afterwards."

"That's pretty gross you know," Katherine spoke up behind him.

"Well, why don't you try peeing down into a bowl while your penis is pointed skyward? It's not that easy," Ken replied. Once he was finally done relieving his bladder. He cleaned up his mess around the toilet, flushed, and washed his hands.

"So why are you here watching me pee anyway," Ken asked his younger sister?

Katherine sauntered over to her brother and placed her arms around his neck. "Well, big brother, somebody woke me up because they couldn't get out of bed to go pee by themselves. I thought you might need help, so I decided to follow you," she teased.

Katherine leaned down and kissed her brother on the lips. Ken relished the feel of his sister's lips on his. They came up for air, gasping and really turned on. Katherine said, "I felt left out after last night. I really wanted to be able to have sex with you, but you passed out after doing it with Katie."

Ken looked up at his sister and smiled. "You know, it took a lot out of me. I would like nothing more than to make it up to you. How about we go to my room and continue where we left off yesterday?"

At those words, Katherine was wide awake and ready to go. She allowed Ken to lead her to his room. He closed the door behind him and led her to his bed. He said, "We need to make it quick. We have to make sure mom is up in time to get ready for work."

Katherine just nodded, thinking that her brother never seemed to stop caring for them. He was always putting their needs ahead of his own. However, right now, they were both on a mission. Since they had slept naked that night, they at least didn't have to waste time stripping down.

Katherine laid down on Ken's bed, waiting for him to follow her. However, Ken just stood there in the dim light of his lamp and looked over her body. He said, "my gosh, Katherine! You are simply gorgeous! Whoever thought you were too tall never stopped to realize just how truly exceptional you really are."

Katherine was moved by her big brother's words. She loved him dearly, and she knew that he loved her equally. She beckoned him to lay down with her. Ken moved to get on the bed, but he started down at her feet. Katherine was dying to feel his touch, anticipating the loving caresses of her brother.

Ken touched her right foot. He picked it up and massaged it while Katherine laid there, feeling the love in his touch. When he was satisfied, he moved on to the other foot, giving it the same treatment. Katherine was trying hard to be patient. She loved the feel of his touch, but she wanted him now.

Ken slowly moved up her legs, touching and caressing as he went. He made it to her vagina and stopped. He gently touched the outer lips and feeling the softness of her skin. He could see the dampness of her slit and loved knowing it was because of him. Her well-trimmed red hair looked cute. It matched the color of the hair on her head.

Katherine was lost in pleasure, waiting for her agonizingly slow brother to get to it. Ken saw her look. He loved teasing her, but he knew they needed to hurry. He bent down and started planting kisses on her thighs. She involuntarily flinched at each kiss as Ken made his way up to her vagina. He knew he didn't have time to fully engage in eating her out, but he wanted to get her plenty wet for his penis.

Ken placed his lips on her lower lips and gave it a kiss. Katherine exhaled after holding her breath in anticipation. Ken set to work, kissing her, licking her, and sucking on her engorged clit. Almost too soon, Katherine thought, Ken was done getting her ready and started moving up her body. His mouth stopped at her breasts, which he played with momentarily before moving on to her mouth. Their lips connected, and sparks flew. They kissed for a few minutes, deep, long, and passionately.

After breaking the kiss, Ken looked down at Katherine. "I love you, Kat! You are amazing," he exclaimed before positioning himself at the entrance of her vagina.

"I need you Kenny," was all Katherine said.

Ken couldn't wait any longer. He lined his penis up and slowly entered his younger sister for the first time. He hoped there would be many other opportunities. Katherine's vagina wasn't tight, but it was snug and comforting to Ken. Both of them savored the moment as Ken continued to push fully into his sister.

When he finally hilted himself, they both sighed and looked into each other's eyes. Now it was Katherine's turn to whisper, "I love you," to Ken. Ken started to move in and out of his sister slowly, finding the right rhythm. As they both got into sync with one another, Ken started to pick up the pace. He knew he had to be quick, but he also wanted to give Katherine the most pleasure he could.

Katherine was moaning with pleasure. Ken filled her like nobody else could. She knew he was the only guy for her. She was getting close to orgasm, especially after Ken's teasing of her vagina, but just as she was getting there, Ken would back off a little and edge her. After doing this about two or three times (she had lost count), her frustration took over. She grabbed Ken and made him look at her.

"Ken, I love you, but if you don't stop teasing me, I'm going to hurt you," she stated! She then leaned forward and kissed Ken hard.

Ken pulled back and smiled. He said, "as you wish," and started really giving it to her. After about ten thrusts, Ken felt his sister spasm as her orgasm crashed into her. Feeling her vagina grip his penis caused Ken to cum inside his sister in a flood. He kept coming for what seemed like minutes, even though it didn't last that long.

Katherine was in post orgasmic bliss. This is what she had been waiting for since she had kissed Ken in his room, what seemed like ages ago. Really though, she had been waiting on this her whole life. She had always loved her brother. Much like Katie, she had always had a crush on her big brother. They had always been close.

As she remembered her dream, the one her mother had recalled at the kitchen table, she thought about so many other times that she had followed Kenny around, waiting on his every move, not wanting him to be out of her sight. Katherine had meant it when she said she wanted to marry him all those years ago. She had tears in her eyes as she felt like it would finally happen, but not just for her, for all of them.

Ken had scooted himself up next to her, so he was eye level with her laying down. He leaned over and kissed Katherine, to which she reciprocated. He pulled back and asked, "what's with the tears, my Kat?"

'My Kat.' He had called her his Kat. It felt so right to hear him say it. Fresh tears made their way to the corners of her eyes. "Ken, you are the one I want. You're the one we all want. I was thinking back on my memories of following you around, like in mom's dream. I never wanted to be apart from you."

Ken listened closely as she told him this. He wanted her to be able to share everything with him, much like they always had growing up.

"Kenny, I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember. Now my dream is my reality. I meant it back then and even more so now. I want to marry you. I want to have children with you. No other man will be good enough for me," she said.

Ken had a thought then. "Kat, are you on birth control? I just came inside you, and I don't want to accidentally get you pregnant."

"Kenny, it's okay. I'm on birth control, for now. I don't plan to be on it for much longer. I want to have children with you. You will be a great father," Katherine said while running her hand through his hair.

Ken smiled down at her and leaned over to kiss her again. When he stopped to come up for air, he looked at the clock. It was approaching 6 a.m. "We have to get mom up, or she'll be late for work." He sprung up and went to get his mother out of bed.

Katherine just laid there, basking in the afterglow of sex. After only a few minutes, sleep took her, and she started dreaming of a pleasant future with her true love.

Ken quietly walked over to his mother, who was sleeping soundly, and gently shook her to wake her up. She was a little groggy from sleeping so deeply, and she didn't realize it was Ken waking her up.

"Paul, just give me a few more minutes, and I'll get up."

"Mom, it's me, not dad," Ken emphatically replied. "You need to get up and get ready for work. It's almost 6 in the morning."

Penny had forgotten about work. She instantly got up in a panic and looked at Ken, trying to wake up fully from her deep slumber. Ken was pulling her up and out of bed, trying to get her moving towards her room. He was pretty much guiding her by the hand to get her going.

About halfway down the hall to her room, Penny started to function on her own. However, she was enjoying the feel of Ken's hand holding hers. She let herself be led a little. When they arrived at her bedroom, Penny closed the door behind her. Ken had turned around to leave but saw his mom's action.

He looked at her questioningly. "What are you doing, mom? You don't want to be late for work."

"Don't worry, Ken," she said. "I have plenty of time to get ready. I don't really have to get there at a certain time. Besides, I'd like to continue our shower from yesterday." Penny smiled down at Ken, who was confused by the sudden turn of events.

Penny walked over to Ken and put her arms around him. She hugged him tightly, leaned down, and kissed him fully on the lips. Ken melted into her as he returned her kiss with passion. As the kiss ended, he looked up at his mother and wondered what was about to happen in the shower.

Penny grabbed his hand and led him into her bathroom. She started the water for the shower and started walking back to Ken, who was standing there dumbfounded with his semi erect penis. Since they were both naked, they had time to make out while the shower was heating up. Ken embraced his mother tightly while they kissed for several minutes.

The bathroom was already starting to steam up, so they reluctantly broke their kiss as Penny grabbed Ken's hand and led him to the shower. They stepped in and Penny dropped to her knees in front of Ken's penis. She looked up at her son and said, "I've been looking forward to this for a while now."

With that, Penny inhaled her son's large penis. She wanted him to enjoy the sensation, but her goal was to get him fully erect and ready to pound her. The water from the shower poured down on her while she sucked her son's wonderful penis, but she was already wet down below. Ken was enjoying the feel of his mother's mouth on his penis. He knew he would have some stamina after recently having sex with his sister. The thought of having sex twice in the span of an hour made him smile. Who'd have thought it would be with his mother and younger sister.

When Penny was satisfied that Ken was ready, she stood up, kissed Ken, and then turned around to present him with her perfect butt facing him. She wiggled her butt and said, "come and take me from behind."

Penny leaned over, with her hands against the shower wall. Ken stepped up and guided his penis into his mother's vagina. Both of them gasped at the feeling. Penny hadn't been this full since her husband had been alive. Ken felt that she was incredibly tight, and he started questioning if he would have the stamina to give her a good orgasm.

He didn't have to worry about that. Almost as soon as Ken was buried in his mother, she had a powerful orgasm. Ken wasn't expecting it, and neither was she. Ken just stood there with his penis buried inside his mother, waiting for her to tell him to begin.

Penny was breathing heavily. She almost felt embarrassed at the speed in which she climaxed. She turned to Ken and said, "That's a little embarrassing. I guess it's been a while since I've felt a man inside of me." She paused for a minute before saying, "you can continue. I'm adjusted to your size now."

Ken smiled at her. He started to steadily move in and out of his mother. He found a steady rhythm for the position they were in. Penny was gaining her legs and joined in with Ken. They were going at a steady pace.

Penny was facing the shower wall, but she turned her head to Ken and said, "you are amazing, Ken. I've missed this so much. You are so much like your father, maybe a little bit bigger. I love you, baby!"

"I love you too, Penny!"

Something about hearing him say her name made her giddy. She could definitely get used to this. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that Ken was her future. Her daughters were her future. She loved and was loved. This thought, plus the pounding Ken was giving her, had her on the verge of another powerful orgasm.

Ken was slowly gaining speed. He could feel his impending climax coming. He wanted his mother, needed her, to feel good. He was determined to give her another orgasm before he had his, but he was fading fast.

"I'm almost there, baby," Penny said breathily. "Keep going. Harder!"

Ken did as he was told. He pounded his mother until he felt her body shutter.

"Oh, that's it," Penny almost screamed! She started to get weak in the knees, but Ken held her upright as he climaxed inside his mother. Both were breathing heavily while the hot water of the shower did nothing to cool them off. When they finally came down from their blissful union, Penny turned and held her son in a tight hug. She kissed him hard on the lips before saying, "thank you for two of the best orgasms of my life!"

"You're welcome," Ken replied. "Penny, are you on birth control?"

Penny looked at him like she hadn't heard him right. Why would he ask her that. She wasn't some young girl anymore. However, his words did sink in.

"You know, I'm not on birth control. I haven't been with a man since your father passed away, so I never really needed them." Penny thought about it for a moment before saying, "I think we're safe, but we probably need to be careful from now on."

Ken smiled at her. He wondered if his mom would actually want to get pregnant at her age. He left that thought for another time. He and Penny showered, each cleaning the other's body with only minor distractions of exploring. Once they were done, Ken went to his room to grab some clothes and left his mom to get ready for work.

Ken found that Katherine was still asleep in his bed. She looked comfortable, so he quietly dressed and let her sleep. As he made his way down the hall, he checked in on his youngest sister, Katie. She was still sleeping peacefully in her bed. The covers were off her, and she lay there naked. Ken took a moment to admire her body before he continued downstairs.

Once Ken was there, he made some coffee and toast for his mother. As if right on cue, his mother entered the kitchen when the toast popped up from the toaster. Penny ate her toast and took her coffee to go. She gave Ken a peck on the cheek, mindful of where they were in the house, before leaving for work.

Ken cleaned the kitchen for a minute before going to his room and grabbing his laptop. Katherine was still sleeping, and he let her. Ken went downstairs to the living room, opened his laptop, and started browsing for jobs related to his field in different areas of Florida. He highlighted some that he felt sure he could get before looking for schools for his sisters in the same areas.

Ken knew both girls' majors and easily found some schools that would work. They would allow transfer of credits; some were actually cheaper than the college they currently attend. He had been at it for a while when he heard some heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. It had to be his youngest sister.

Katie rounded the corner and saw her brother on the couch. Upon seeing him, she smiled her beautiful, radiant smile. Thankfully, she had sense to put on some clothes before coming downstairs, although Ken would have loved to see her gorgeous body again.

"Morning, my GG," Ken said.

Katie blushed, and said, "good morning to you, big brother!" She walked over and sat on the couch next to Ken. She leaned over and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. This location of the house was more hidden than the kitchen area. He loved the feel of her lips on his and her tongue dancing into his mouth, but they would still need to be careful.

Katie finished the kiss and asked Ken what he was doing.

"I'm just looking for places to work and go to school in Florida. I've found a few interesting jobs for me and some schools for you and Katherine to go to. Mom will need to find work for herself, and we all need to find a place to live." Ken paused for thought before saying, "it's an exciting prospect, but it won't be easy. Even if we find everything we're looking for, we still have to sell this house."

Katie stared at her brother in admiration. He was so thoughtful, already searching for where the next stage of their lives would begin. "You know, Katherine, mom, and I helping you search would probably help this process go faster." Katie said. She continued, "it might also help if we use some of our time to get part time jobs for the summer, just to have some extra money."

"You're pretty and smart," Ken exclaimed with a smile on his face. Katie couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her big brother again. "I could definitely get used to kissing my GG like this!"

Katie blushed at the use of Ken's nickname for her. Katie was so strongly in love with her big brother. Katie wasn't sure how Ken's relationship was with their mother and her older sister, but Katie felt like she had the strongest connection with him. She knew their mom enjoyed the fact that Ken was strong and supportive (plus looked a lot like her late husband.) Katherine was always following their brother around when they were growing up.