Moving In

Story Info
Moving in to a new house.
1.3k words
3.22
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally you are moving into a new home. You are leaving your old house and venturing out into a new world. You park your car next to your new house. It still looks nice. You begin to unpack the things you brought along with you.

Out of the corner of your eye you see a figure coming towards you from across the street. I introduce myself and offer my assistance. You say that the removalist will be here shortly but you could use the extra help.

"I live just across the road," I say as I point to another house. "Don't worry about putting me out, I have plenty of spare time today." You notice that under my shirt is an athletic body. You admit to yourself that you like how I look and my company might be welcome. We exchange some small talk until the removalist arrives. Between three people, it doesn't take long to unpack all your stuff.

The removalist leaves promptly and you prepare to go inside. You are pretty tired after all. "Seeing as you are new to the neighbourhood, can I interest you in a small welcoming party at my house, just for you?" My offer is very tempting. I seem like a nice enough person and my attractiveness is getting to you a little.

You return to your new house and settle in as best you can. You take a little longer to get ready to come to my house. You put it down to being in a new environment but honestly you are trying to get some nice clothes together. After some time you make your way across the street, sun setting. You knock on the door, dressed up to look nice, but not making it too obvious that you are 'dressed to impress'.

I open my front door and invite you in. You see a few sorted cheeses and other foods on the kitchen table alongside a bottle of wine. You are impressed by my preparedness. We exchange some more small talk before you hear what appears to be my oven timer sounding off. I pull a lasagne from the oven and begin to cut some up for you. "Can I offer you a glass of wine to go with your meal?"

I pour you a glass of wine and the conversation continues over dinner. You like dinner; simple yet tasty. As your wine glass empties I offer you another glass which you accept. It has been a long day after all and it is nice wine.

You finish the meal alongside your second glass of wine. I pour what is left of the bottle in your glass and you drink it as I do the dishes and we talk a little further. Maybe it is the alcohol talking but you are really hoping I have more than just dinner on my mind too. Anticipation builds within you.

After a few minutes you decide that fortune favours the bold. You walk up behind me and put yours arms around me. You kiss the back of my neck and put your hands on my muscular body. You feel the rate of my heartbeat quicken under your fingers.

I turn to you with a noticeable degree of shock. I eventually say "I was hoping you might feel that way, but I didn't expect that you would show your feelings tonight." I kiss your lips. You feel the passion flowing over you as my hands grasp your back and pull your body closer to mine.

You can feel my thick muscular body up against yours. The anticipation builds further within you, like a smouldering fire growing with new fuel.

You can feel my excitement growing against you. My size impresses you. You slide your hand down the front of my body, feeling my rippled muscles along the way. You slide your hand under my jeans to feel what I have to offer you. Quite impressive.

My mouth now starts to travel down your body to your neck as I slowly begin to push you towards the bedroom. Excitement grows within you. My hands slide around your butt and I steer you around the room. Eventually, locked in this embrace, we make it to what seems to be the bedroom.

You reach up around my broad shoulders and pull your body up, heels wrapped around my waist. I slowly lower you towards the bed. My kisses now travel across your shoulders as my hands explore as much of your body as they can. In doing so I gently remove your shirt and you feel my lips against your breasts and nipples.

With your fingers slowly running through my hair, you feel my lips against your skin, kissing you deeply, exploring every inch of you. I travel to your chest, followed by your belly and eventually to your thighs. I seem to linger at your thighs, kissing you deeply. Anticipation is becoming unbearable.

You feel my tongue press gently against your clit. As this happens you feel a shock of pleasure shoot across your body. My mouth slowly and carefully wraps around your pussy as I begin to eat you out.

With your pussy now flowing with your juices, shocks of joyous fire bolt around your body. My tongue dances all around you. You feel as though I am finding parts of you that you didn't know you had.

Your moaning seems to encourage me. I push my tongue deeper into you. I work faster and with greater fervour. You begin to wonder how much more of this you can take.

The feeling rockets around your body. You struggle to stay in the one place. My arms wrap around your legs, almost pinning you where I want you to be. I want you to be right where you are. I want you to be right where my tongue is.

Just when you think you cannot take any more my pace begins to slow a little. The fast pace of your breathing surprises you. I slow almost to a halt, but I don't stop pleasuring you with my mouth. You notice that your pussy is pouring out all over the bed. You try to gather words but as you do you feel something touch against your leg. It takes you a second to realise that it is my hard cock, encouraged by your moans of joy.

You feel me gently and slowly slide my hard dick further up your leg. I tease your clit with the tip, just for a moment. My hands grab your wrists as I kiss your body once again. I move both your arms together and grasp both your wrists in one of my hands as the other dances around the curves of your body.

You feel my thick penis slowly slide just a little bit into your dripping pussy. You breathe in deeply as the fire within you builds again. With your legs now wrapped around my body you begin to pull me into you. You feel my shaft slide deeply into you. Your thighs struggle to keep pulling me in as your pleasure grows.

You seem to loose any control you had over my actions. I begin to push myself deeper. You are surprised at how deeply I seem to go. Your body weakens all over, I have control over you, whether you want it or not.

I slowly pull myself out of you but this action is quickly followed by me starting to pound my hips into yours. You can feel an orgasm coming on, like a volcano about to explode. My pace quickens as the volcano with you builds in pressure. My free hand continues to traverse your body as the other holds your hands above you. Finally the volcanic feeling bursts from your body as a mighty orgasm erupts from within you.

As you loose what little control you have over your own body you can feel me coming to my own climax. My cock quivers as you feel my cum within the ocean that is now your pussy. What an amazing way to be introduced to the neighbourhood.