Moving On

Story Info
Dumped, time to get back on track.
1.4k words
3.76
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped calling. No more texts. He just disappeared. It felt like he was my first boyfriend or at least a friend with benefits, but I guess not. As the days passed, i became more and more offended, questioning myself. Was it something I said or did?

Finally, I grew enough courage to overcome my submissiveness and initiate contact. I texted, "Are you OK?" Thinking that would not be too pushy.

Nothing. No response. I was shocked and devastated. Deeply hurt and saddened by his rejection.

That's how my New Life story ended. For those of you who did not read the trilogy, here is a bit about me. 60, 6' 205, shaved head, hairy everywhere else. Very masculine and successful running my own business with a closeted desire to submit, open to be feminized.

I did take my missing Dom's advice, counted calories and worked out. Saw immediate improvements in strength, muscle tone and weight. My attitude seemed to improve along with some confidence.

I started reading the Craigslist ads and fantasizing about potential meetings. What have i discovered about myself and what do I really want, sexually? Really, if you can think it, it is in the CL ads. LOL. Want a left handed, blue eyed Dom, just ask. There seems to be something for everyone, why not me?

I responded to a few ads, even got a few responses but it took a while to make anything happen. Seems that CL attracted a lot of dreamers and not so many actual doers. One ad caught my eye, called himself a genuine daddy looking for a boy who liked to do as told. He wanted a mature boy. One who expected mild punishment for disobedience. He claimed to be open minded and willing to support fetishes. We began emailing.

He had an honest, sincere air about him and I became more and more interested. I answered all of his questions and bared my most hidden desires regarding, submission, feminization, discipline and obedience. Blushing, I described my panty collection. I admitted to be tired of being in charge and just wanted to relax and do as told. He was understanding, confident and firm in his responses.

After dozens of emails, I agreed to host a meeting the next day during lunch time. Preparing myself for his visit made me giddy with excitement. I trembled happily as I showered. My breath grew short as I slowly slid the soft, pink polka dot panties up my legs. I grew hard pulling the black, sheer thigh highs into position. A matching bra completed my ensemble, exactly as he requested.

Standing away from the door, peaking through the closed blinds the humiliation was overwhelming. So excited! So happy! Not knowing what to expect. A gray car pulled up and a large, overweight man stepped out carrying a manila folder. I panicked, started hyperventilating and froze. I wanted to run but couldn't. Sensory overload took over, paralyzed. The door opened, he looked at my smiling, "Nice. Very nice," he said softly with confidence.

After locking the door, he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Boy, you did exactly what I told you to do. That makes daddy very happy," as he placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around.

Speechless, I stood still. heart racing as his large, strong fingers gently explored my body. his wandering hands paused a long time rubbing the soft part of my ass exposed under the soft, lace of the panty edge. Slowly he turned me to face him, gently lifting my chin to kiss me. Wow, did he kiss me! Aggressively, he pulled me to him and opened his mouth, pushing his tongue into my moist mouth. I moaned softly and melted into him, softening my lips and allowing him full access. I felt so feminine as I rubbed my fingers into his hair. It was a long kiss, minutes for sure, but i was lost in time.

"Take me to the bedroom," he said with a big smile.

"Yes, Sir," returning his smile.

He never took his hands off of me as we walked the few steps to my bedroom. I loved the attention as he softly examined my body. "Don't move," he took a step back and seemed to be admiring me, causing me to blush beat red. "You blush, how cute," he giggled as my humiliation intensified. Standing in polka dot bra and panties with thigh high stockings, so excited, so happy, so overwhelmed by humiliation, words just can't describe. I knew I would do anything for this man.

"Undress me."

With trembling hands, I unbuttoned his shirt and hung it up. I knelt before him to untie his shoes and help him step out of his socks. Remaining on my knees, I undid his belt and slid his pants off, folding them neatly. Now, eye level to his navel, staring at his drab, white boxer shorts, I paused. "What are you waiting for?" He asked impatiently.

He was a large, pear shaped man. About 6' tall weighing close to 300 pounds. His boxer shorts looked like they could sail a small boat. I gently tugged them to the floor.

"Go ahead, suck it."

Suck what, I thought. All I saw was belly. I tilted my head and moved toward his crotch. I spotted what appeared to be a penis, all of two inches. I cupped his little balls and gave his mini-rod a tug. "I didn't say rub, I said suck!"

I thought to myself, well...in for a penny in for a pound and took him into my mouth. Oh well, a dick is a dick as I started sucking. It's not his fault he has a little dick. I decided in that moment, I will give him the best blowjob that I can and intensified my oral efforts.

He starting moaning which kept me motivated to do my best for his little dicky.

"Good boy, good boy," he whispered over and over.

"Stand." I was disappointed to stop sucking and looked up at him quizzically.

Giggling, he said, "Such a good little cocksucker." Making me blush. "Stand." He then walked me to face the corner of the walls. "Don't move."

I heard him shuffling his manilla envelope. I was really curious but continued to stare at the wall. I then felt his hands begin to rub my ass. "Such a nice ass," he complimented.

"You've been a good boy but I want to give you a taste of what happens if you decide not to be good. Okay?"

Was he asking my permission? This is all new to me, I did not respond. "This must be consensual. Do you understand?"

Not knowing what I was agreeing to, I did not answer. I was excited. The room was getting really hot as I felt his warm breath on my back and neck. I could feel little sweat balls forming along my spine.

"You need a spanking, don't you?"

I felt something flat and hard, gently rubbing my ass. I moaned softly. Totally turned on, I whispered "Yes, Sir."

He had brought a small, leather paddle in the envelope. He began striking my butt with it, softly at first, then harder each stroke. "I will never really hurt you but I will insist upon your compliance, do you understand?" As he added a few more swats.

"Ouch. Ouch, Yes, Sir. I understand"

He stepped away and sat on the bed. "Come over here...lie down across my lap."

There I was, a grown man, willingly wearing girls clothes and straddling a man's lap.

A dozen more swats and a burning ass later, he said, "On your knees boy."

"Suck it." I did. He had my undivided attention. I sucked, licked, slurped, drooled on his little dicky. Then I sucked some more.

"Crawl up here," as he leaned back on the bed. Dutifully, i climbed on to the bed, resting next to him, eye to eye. As I lay on my back next to him, he tenderly moved his arm under my neck and pulled me into a wet, intense kiss. Again I melted feeling as I had totally submitted. Peaceful, with lust and a will to please, I kissed him with my whole being.

Pausing to catch his breath, he smiled telling me, "We will have great fun together." I smiled back at him.

"You want to do what I tell you. You like it. You wear what I tell you, you suck who I tell you, you are a real pleaser, my new boy. Daddy likes you. Now suck me and swallow every drop."

I did exactly as he wanted, with a loud scream he shot his little load into my willing, waiting mouth. What a wonderful way to greet my new friend!