Moving on Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Miss Dari!" Jonas said in greeting. "I really hope we don't bore you tonight with all the shop talk."

"I'm sure you won't, Jonas. Thank you." I smiled, sitting beside Phelan, opening the menu before me. Talk around the table was light and quick as everyone discussed characters, plots and scenes. Appetizers came and went. Drinks refilled or replaced many times. The dinner service finally came.

At Phelan's suggestion, I'd gotten the Shepherd's Pie and I was swooning in heaven with every bite. I already had three or four more ideas to add to my collection and was forming another as this group continued talking, discussing, scene by scene the next day's shooting.

Over dessert and coffees, I got the feeling that Phelan was ready, done yammering on about his character's storyline, and would be ready to go soon. I've learned his body language, his signals and his habits.

When his fingers start toying with me, he's ready, finished with whatever business there is, and thinking of fucking me. Not that I minded, not a bit. I let Phelan make his good nights, said my own, with thanks and let him lead me through the fortress cum B&B.

"Bloody bother." He grumbled, holding my hand in his. "Like being a warrior is challenging by itself. Swing the axe. Slam, stab, kill."

"And you do that magnificently." I said with a cheeky grin, trying to joke him out of the descending black look. I wasn't sure what that dark look over his shoulder meant but as soon as he grinned back, I knew something was up.

"Strategy meetings. That's what Danka and Melk need to do." He mumbled, opening the door for me.

Something was angry in his body language, something to do with what he called his character progression. I'd figured out that when he got this way, back off slowly and come back a while later. So, I said nothing the ride back to the set, letting him think his way through it. I felt his hand on my knee when he shut down the engine.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't spoil the mood."

"I'm okay. You?"

"I think so. I have a surprise for you."

"You said that earlier. Is that why we're here and not at your trailer?" I asked, gazing around the darkened set, realizing we stood in front of his character's lodge.

"Yeah tis. C'mon." he said, a smile spreading over his mouth.

He led me inside the one room lodge. I saw the table, chair, the bed heaped with furs, a fireplace ready with kindling. I watched him in the dimness kneel before the hearth, lighting a slender stick and setting the kindling alight. I watched him rise to his feet, feeling my mouth go dry, and my heart thud at his feet.

He took my hand in his and pulled me to him, into the warmth of the blaze. I looked up into eyes gone dark, a little scary, a lot exciting. I slid my hands over his shoulders as he slid his hands under my sweater, skimming his fingers over my skin, pressing myself tight against him, feeling a darkness in him that hasn't been there before. As the fire warmed the room, he slid my clothes off, piece by piece.

"I'm breathless..." He crooned, his brogue thickening, trailing hot kisses along my jaw as his thick fingers tweaked and pulled at my nipples. "...seeing you in the firelight..." His hands slid to my waist, sliding the skimpy panties I wore to the floor, leaving me in stockings and heels. I shoved at his waistband, sending his jeans to the floor with a jingle, baring his body to my hungry, greedy little paws. "...I've such a hunger for you..."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I growled against his jaw, sensuously rubbing against him, all over him. His hands grabbed me, picked me up with a wild kiss and took me to the bed, where we rolled and twisted, became entwined.

The feeling of fur, any fur, under my skin was a hedonistic explosion, heightening my sensuality, my need. His hands roamed over me with his mouth following. Kneading and sucking at my nipples, my breasts until I was aching for him.

Lower still his hands went, his mouth a moist blazing follower. I reached my hand to his waist, feeling his thigh against my forehead. I opened my eyes, seeing his hard cock throbbing inches from my mouth. I leaned closer, wrapping a hand around his girth, breathing heavily over it as his fingers played between my cunt lips.

"Mavournin..." he groaned, burying his face in me, wrapping me up and rolling me over him.

His hands squeezed, kneaded my ass as he dove his tongue into my molten hole. I fell on his cock, like it was water and I was dying of thirst, wrapping my lips around it, sucking him deep into my throat, hearing, feeling him groan. Humming with the pleasure coursing through me, I devoured him.

Licking around the ridge of his head to hear him growl. Bobbing down on him, humming and groaning as his fingers and tongue threw me headlong into the evergasm. I was helpless to do anything but buck and hump his face, howling to the rafters.

"...mmm, mavournin...you taste so sweet..." he said, crawling over my limp body, nestling himself between my still quivering thighs.

For a blink of an eye, I saw Kian's face, heard his voice. 'Phelan. I'm in the middle of an intense session of incredisex and I see you? What the fuck?' I thought, closing my eyes and threading my fingers into his thick dark locks.

"You're still quivering. Do I really make you cum so hard?" he crooned, tracing his fingertips over my cheeks, my jaw, my forehead.

"Yes." I whispered huskily, gazing up again, seeing Phelan's face, his proud grin.

"Hmmm, I like knowing that." He said, lowering his lips to mine, softly, tenderly. Druggingly sweet, open mouthed, tongue teasing, then thrashing, all out mind blowing kisses.

I could feel his shaft, sliding along my soaking slit, making me hotter, wetter. I slid my hands greedily over his skin, feeling his heat, his heaving chest, his thudding heart hammering against my chest.

"Mavournin, cum for me." Phelan crooned, sinking his cock bone deep inside me. I arched against his solidity, clutched myself around him, a quivering pile of orgasm. "Yeah, c'mon my girl. Cum on me."

Gasping, moaning, writhing against him, riding these waves crashing through me. Blindly, I rode him, wildly, roughly, making him growl in my ear when I clawed too deeply. I didn't care, I was too far gone.

I felt Phelan's big hand curl around the curve of my skull, threading into my hair. I felt his hand close into a fist, felt him pin my head to the bed, felt him slamming deep and rough, felt his thumb ringing around my asshole.

"Take it! Yeah, my bitch! Oh, fuck yeah." I could only feel as he pulled my hair, fucking me like a wild beast. I felt him jerk, twitch, cum, grasping me bodily tight to him, tight enough I knew there'd be fingerprints left behind.

Aftershocks rippled through each of us as we laid there, panting, gasping. Soft groans rose with each weakening one. I felt him trying to free his hand from the knot wrapped around it and felt the smile spreading over my lips.
"Now, that's a sight worth waiting for." Phelan crooned warmly, from above me.

"Is it?" I teased, keeping my eyes shut.

"Tis. My woman amid my furs, smiling such a very satisfied, well-loved smile, a dream hinting in the corners of that smile."

"Mmmm, your Irish is showing."

"I know, because I love you." That opened my eyes, surprised. Phelan's handsome face hung above mine, his nose just barely brushing mine. "You'll say it back soon enough. I see it in those green pools of yours. I feel it whenever you touch me. I can wait to hear it."

He snuggled down beside me, still entwined below the waist, and pulled some more of the furs over us. Warm and safe, I listened to his breathing even out, slow into deep sleep, wondering why I couldn't get Kian's voice out of my heart.

"No one will ever sate you. You'll never love anyone, ever..."

12