All Comments on 'Moving On: Alexia Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jazz1190jazz1190over 6 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

first of all I want to say you are a great writer. Next I want to say please write more than two pages cuz you get me all into the store and then you put me on pause. I can't wait to read the next chapter I have been reading all your stories from the beginning. Keep it going and I hope once she realizes that he wasn't himself and that he did not have control over his body at that time that she can learn to forgive him. But the baby already know how my daddy wouldn't do that on purpose. So I'm loving this weird kind of relationship that you got going on.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years agoAuthor
Jazz1190

No promises, but I will say I finished chapter 4. It'll be submitted soon.

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

Damn... you left me hanging.... again!!!... LOL... Get chapter 4 ready... :)

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 6 years ago
Ch. 4

Please post ch. 4 soon.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 6 years ago
Thank you again for another wonderful chapter!

Every time you put pen to paper or words on a screen, your husbands support and encouragement flows from your hands. Thank you again for sharing your story with us. One page or dozens, keep writing as long as you feel the desire and will to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...