Moving on Up an... Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been at a couple more gatherings and Cynthia would chat to JJ if only for brief moments. Jasmine was always right there I noticed.

If JJ was by his self, Cynthia wouldn't go near him and if JJ approached her she would move closer to some one else or to me. She took my warning, and maybe Jasmine's, seriously.

I called Jasmine and asked if she would like to come over. I told her I had a revelation for her, JJ was at an away game. She jumped at the chance to come over with her little daughter.

I hadn't told Jazz what my wife had said, not yet anyway.

I told Cynthia Jasmine was coming over to visit, Cynthia actually got a little excited about it.

She rushed around giving the house a quick look over and tidying up. Then freshened up a little.

Jasmine and her daughter arrived and the kids went off to play while we talked.

I finally steered the conversation where I could give out my revelation to Jasmine.

I reminded Jasmine about the pool party and some other gatherings all of us had attended.

I asked Jasmine if she knew why some of the ladies wanted to cozy up to her husband.

She chuckled and said.

"Because he is a pro-football player of course. I don't mind that much, it comes with the territory. I guess they get their hornies on watching them bang in to each other."

"Rumor is though, and this I overheard from some ladies gossiping, that..." I said.

It was like she read my mind, although I may mentioned it at one time.

"Not that shit again." Jasmine said, cutting me off.

"What rumor?" Cynthia said.

"That BBC rumor, hun." Jasmine said. "I can't believe grown ass white women, or any women, believe that shit."

"BBC?" Cynthia asked.

Jasmine went into a fit of laughing looking at Cynthia.

"Big Black Cocks, sweety." she said.

"But.." Cynthia said.

I think the mention of big dicks threw Cynthia off her game. I was still wondering about this thing with my wife.

"Oh my lord! you believe that shit." Jasmine said.

Cynthia got embarrassed totally and tried to defend her thinking saying she had seen them on videos.

Jasmine was still laughing as she hugged Cynthia. She told Cynthia there were hundreds of those videos. That a lot of them were the same man with different women.

She got a disheartened 'Oh' from Cynthia. Jasmine had a another thing to say and I lost it

"Besides, girl, how much dick you want? You can only put so much dick in there."

You ever have that feeling that someone is going to go kick that dead dog, just make sure.

I had that feeling.

Chapter 8

We changed the subject and continued on. I received a phone alert and had to take the call and went to my home office.

We had recently changed the bedroom ensemble and Cynthia wanted to show it off. The ladies went off to view it.

I just finished my call and headed back to find the ladies. I didn't see them so I headed for the bedroom.

I was at the room when the kids came running past playing. I scolded them as I entered.

There was strangeness in their mood as they sat on the edge of the bed. I took note of it as I asked what Jasmine thought. They both started to speak at once.

Jasmine said she thought the room needed more color, it was rather neutral. I looked around and agreed it might.

They started in on what might be needed giving me the long version. I allowed, a couple of art works might be put up on the walls.

Jasmine and I were alone for a few minutes when she came up with a proposal.

"What the!... Whoa, whoa there Jaz." I said.

"Look. We would both be there. We could control..." Jasmine said.

I cut here off.

"I ain't fucking going to sit by and watch.." I said.

"Then you better check your bitch's phone!" Jasmine said. "Besides I don't think she is going to leave it alone."

She said harshly in hushed voice.

Jasmine was angry and so was I when Cynthia came back.

We collected ourselves and Jasmine said they needed to get home she had things she needed to do.

I did manage to get Cynthia's phone when she went for her shower before bed. I was a bit shocked, to say the least. I made a plan right then.

It was a few nights later and I figured this would be a good time to put my plan in action.

We were in bed and I was playing with my phone. I had the volume up when a porn clip played. That got my wife's attention.

She wanted to see it, so I reluctantly showed her. It was a vintage Johnnie Holmes movie.

She was aghast, to say the least. One was because of his size and the other, he was white.

I brought up a couple more clips of white men with dark women. These men were all well endowed.

"You see any video sites like that, on your fave site?" I said.

She looked at me. I had brought her phone with me when we went to bed. I tossed my phone down and brought it right up on her book marked video.

She struggled a little to get the phone. It was a rule that we do not lock our phones from each other.

It was a interracial clip. 'White wife with 1st BBC' was the title. I just looked at her.

I picked three more off her phone and they where all about the same type.

I shut the phones off and looked at my wife waiting for her to speak.

I should have been really pissed off, but Jazz had said some thing to me in our heated discussion.

I threw the covers back and grabbed Cynthia. I forced her legs open. Her sleep shorts were definitely wet.

I looked at her and she hid her face from me. She knew what I was seeing and thinking.

"I , I, I.." She said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

I had planned my coarse earlier if things came out in the light.

Chapter 9

I didn't broach the subject anymore, I just kept myself vigilant.

She, actually attempted a few times to talk about it. When things would start getting interesting she would shut the conversation down. She was still hiding a side of herself, mainly from herself.

Helen, the short stature older woman and I had become rather close friends. That little dynamo, as Cynthia called her, was full of surprises.

She asked me if Cynthia was having some kind of problem. She told me my wife seemed distracted lately at the club.

I told her she was having some, issues, with in herself. Helen pressed on with that look and smirk.

I opened up a little telling her she was having fantasies about some thing. I found out and confronted my wife.

"Ahh. Do go on young prince. I may be of help, or, I might like to just hear juicy gossip." Helen said.

She chuckled at me looking through her round black rimmed glasses. There was a knowing twinkle in her eyes like she held a secret.

I told her everything and it seemed like a weight had been lifted.

Helen called to Dorathy, her partner, telling her to help ready me. We were going to her, studio, to spar.

I had done this before but never had been 'readied'. I found Helen a very interesting person and visited quite often.

Helen rose and began to walk off.

"Dorathy, my dear, control yourself." Helen said.

I was now confused and looked at Dorathy, who blushed deeply. She looked at me and guided me to the studio.

Dorathy helped me 'ready', which required the removal of my outer clothes and the donning of another garment. Then a plated leather suit was next to put on, I watched Dorathy. She looked up at me. I hadn't wore this before.

"Damn it! She did this on purpose. You could have managed yourself." Dorathy said.

"Uh? What purpose would she have?" I asked.

I received a sigh, she placed her hands on my cheeks with a smile. She placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Sweet Valiant, I have been attracted to you since I first saw you. I prefer women, Helen, over men. But, I will take a man, if given permission." Dorathy said.

I was trying to digest this as she lead to the room. There I saw Helen kneeling with sword in hand in full gear, I tensed.

"Calm yourself and concentrate. She will not hurt you, you know that. Use what she as taught you." Dorathy said.

She handed me the wooden samuri sword.

Helen and I began slowly, picking up the tempo. She would say things to anger me and defeat me. Things like wimp, pussywhipped, and others. Then she said the one word that drove me over the edge, cuckold.

I struck out in vengeance, hard, almost crazed, it was futile. Helen's sword laid against my neck as she spoke.

"Walk away young Volkov. Your anger will only cloud your mind and defeat you. Walk away, come back when your mind is calm. Always do this."

My protective helmet was gone, she could have taken my life, even with a wooden dull edge sword. I learned, I learned quickly.

I let tears fall down my cheeks as I knelt there, feeling totally defeated.

Chapter 10

It was a few days and Helen called me. She wanted me to take a road trip with her and Dorathy.

We went to a farm then out to a field.

"What do you see, Valiant?" Helen asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said a farm with animals. Dorathy giggled.

"What is below your feet blind man." Helen said.

She has a way of putting things, I chuckled. I realized it was a lesson again.

"Grass." I said.

She asked me about further out. I said to her more grass and a fence. The fence goes left and right, beyond that more grass and horses I told her.

"What do you smell what do you hear?" Helen asked.

She stressed the next part. 'What do you feel?'

I knelt in the grass as I was instructed, to observe the horses. We knelt or sat for what seemed like an eternity.

I observed, I smelled, I heard, I felt. The natural order of nature. It was very calming.

I watched the horses, it must have been breeding time. The stallions were busy and so was the mare.

We were leaving the field when Helen made a proclamation so to say.

"Valiant. We as human-kind tend to shackle and bind nature up to fit our own ideas and wants, wouldn't you say?" Helen said.

I stayed silent thinking before answering.

"Yes, dear Helen we do."

We were in the car riding home it was a quiet ride, until.

"We should live in nature's realm and not try to bind and shackle it. After all, we are creatures of nature." Helen said. "We should use that knowledge to our benefit and happiness."

I looked over at her, she had a wry smile on her face and let that sink in my brain.

She began a long spiel on morals and the conflicts with nature. She also explained some things about men and women I hadn't seen before, dealing with nature, men, and women.

She explained the consequences of it all. I understood then what this trip was about, it was another lesson.

It was enlightening to hear this.

We arrived back to their home and I was invited in for a quick beverage. Helen said she wanted a nap and we said our farewells, she shocked Dorathy, then me, when I realized what she meant.

"You have my permission, sweet love, if this is what you need to do." Helen said. "Be gentle good prince."

Dorathy gasped, then a tear slid down her cheek. 'If that should ever happen, which it may never', Dorathy said to me.

We looked at each other, I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and left.

I thought about all of that when I got home. I had a feeling Helen might be enjoying her realm of instructor in nature and the art.

She has a wisdom of things I don't, this is why I like her and Dorathy so well.

Chapter 11

I kept my surveillance up with Cynthia, she bookmarked a couple more sites and videos.

We were snuggled up in bed watching some TV. I switched it to a video, it was a foursome video. I chose it for a particular reason.

Cynthia looked at me and giggled and snuggled in tightly. The action heated up and she began stroking my cock through my boxers.

Soon my boxers were gone and so was her night shirt. We stroked on each other as we watched.

The video came to a part where the two men needed a break, the two ladies didn't.

The one lady was lying across the other stroking through her legs, her face close to the other lady's mound.

The second lady had her hand stroking though the first lady's cleft. Then the first lady moved and began licking and sucking on the others cleft and nub. We could hear their soft moans.

Cynthia had wrapped her hand around the head of my penis. She started licking and sucking lightly.

She had moved around to allow me easy access to her cleft. I slipped two fingers inside of Cynthia's tunnel, just like in the video. She moaned out as her tongue flicked over the tip of my cock.

We, or I, heard the lady on her back moan out in orgasm.

It dawned on me she was mimicking that video.

I started another video, it was what they called 'rough sex' on that site.

The male character was black, the man was big. If I were to battle him I would want an equalizer in my hands.

"Get that pussy ready, bitch!" The man commanded.

Cynthia pushed three fingers inside herself as she breathed heavy.

"Suck my dick too! slut."

She began sucking on my cock as we laid there.

It was like she was completely lost in another world. I watched her shudder in an orgasm.

"All the way down! Bitch!"

Cynthia slid down my cock deep causing her to lurch and gag. I thought she might vomit in the bed. She was moaning and quivering as drool escaped her mouth.

Like in the video Cynthia went as far as she could. The man grabbed the back of the woman's head forcing her down deeper.

"At's it get it." he said.

I followed, doing the same with out speaking.

The woman in the video lurched and struggled, so did my wife. They both slid off their cocks at the same time, gagging and gasping, phlegm and mucus dripping down.

"Now, gimme da pussy! Bitch! Get good!"

We went doggy style. The man in the video and I pounded into the women, hard. I grabbed Cynthia's hair and pulled her head way back.

The woman and Cynthia were building to a orgasm. I glanced at the TV and saw the man reach around and grab the woman by the throat. I did the same.

Cynthia had an intense orgasm as she struggled to breath clutching at my hand. I was about to cum, as I pulled her around to take my cock in her mouth, just like in the video.

The first two heavy streams went in her mouth, the others went on her face where I smeared it around.

I shoved her backwards on the bed as she shuddered and jerked through more orgasms. She finally finished and opened her eyes to see me looking at her.

It was priceless. It was a look of fear yet of being fully satiated with remains of sex covering her face.

I turned every thing off and scooted my wife over and cradled her in my arms. I heard her breathing slow as she clutched my hand to herself as she went to sleep.

Soon we were sound asleep, the bedding would definitely need changing in the morning.

But now other questions arose that need an answer.

12