Moving on With Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am totally jealous."

"There is nothing to be jealous of, yet, my friend. This is our first date."

"Don't let her get away, well not until she makes the team and has to travel full time."

They left the restaurant in Catlin's car but Alvin had a lot of studying to do so she dropped him off in the parking lot in front of the base entrance and shared a wonderful first kiss. Catlin was quick to suggest another date. They had dinner or coffee a few more times. They were both interested in moving the relationship forward.

Over a long weekend, Audra and Kendra both planned to get out of town, Audra to Dallas, Kendra was going to the mountains with a couple of the other girls for a weekend of skiing. Catlin felt this was her chance since she would have the apartment to herself. It would be raining in the valley which would make for a romantic weekend. Catlin did not want to waste any time so she asked Alvin to catch a cab or a ride to her apartment, where she would make dinner. Alvin arrived in time to set the table and brought along a couple of changes of underwear, a toothbrush and some condoms. Catlin told him to plan on staying a couple of days.

Catlin had shaved her pubic area totally clean, like Melanie. Catlin made pasta and salad to keep it simple. Alvin stared into her green eyes all night. After dinner and ice cream they sat on the couch and kissed, picking up where they left off in the base parking lot. This time, their hands were all over each other. Alvin unbuttoned her long sleeve blouse. She pulled it over her head and pulled off her bra. Alvin was staring at heaven. She had a fabulous body and he kissed her shoulders and back. Catlin moaned and was anticipating a lot of physical activity that weekend. "Take off your shirt," she commanded. They were both naked from the waist up. Catlin was getting hot and Alvin's jeans began to feel too tight. He kissed her wonderful breasts. She moaned some more. "That feels good." She returned the kisses to his chest and abs. She started unbuckling his jeans but he stopped her and completed it himself.

"One of us has too many clothes, and that person is not me," he said. She jumped up, unbuckled her tight jeans and wiggled out of them. They dropped to the floor. Alvin sat on the couch in his briefs and a huge bulge. She straddled him and they continued to kiss. She took control by kissing his neck and feeling his muscles. That turned her on. She kissed her way down to his abs, where he had a small trail of hair from his bellybutton to his groin. She ran her nose through the hair, enjoying his manly scent. She got down to his bulge and bit it, taking as much as she could into her mouth, laughing the whole time.

Alvin stood up to take off his briefs and beckoned her to do the same. They were both standing, naked. He reached down to feel her perfect ass. She did the same grabbing as much of his strong butt as she could. She pulled him aside and sat on the couch so she could suck him and make him as hard as possible. She was eager, too eager for Alvin's taste but he could tell she was trying too hard, sucking too hard and using her teeth a little. "Slow down, honey. We have all weekend." She looked up, face wet and lip gloss smeared.

"Ok, sorry." And she continued. She got into a nicer rhythm but was slobbering too much, even spitting on it. He would have to instruct her if their relationship continued.

"I like to give head, too, babe. Can I have a chance?" he asked innocently.

"I hear you are a good pussy eater. I can't wait." Alvin knelt in front of her. He kissed and licked her pink nipples and she moaned. He kissed his way down to her pubic are and spread he legs wide. Her pussy was so nice, thin outer lips, inner lips peeking out pink and delicious. He ran his tongue up her slit from bottom to top. Catlin jumped and screamed, "Ahh, fuck." Alvin did it again. Again, Caitlin screamed, "Ahh, fuck." He got down to serious cunnilingus now and licked her clit softly at first, getting more determined as he went along. "Right...there...ahh..." screeched Caitlin. He was taking her to a place she had not been in a while. He kept licking, now sucking. Catlin was climbing the ladder of joy, "yes, yes, yes." Alvin put his right index finger into her vagina and started using it like a piston. Catlin could not get any higher, let out a grunt and pushed his face away.

"It's way too sensitive but I came so good."

"I know. I felt your spasms."

"They felt far better inside me, truly. I have a condom. Wait here."

When she left, he got off of the couch and sat on the floor with is back to the bottom of the couch. He was hard. She returned and handed him the envelope. He tore it open and rolled on the condom. Catlin had not been fucked in a long time. She could not remember when was the last time. She straddled him and they kissed. Alvin sucked her nipples. Catlin reached down to make sure she was lubricated. She rubbed her clit for a few seconds and reached down for his cock. She felt the latex and sat down. The feeling of being filled overjoyed her emotions and she yelped and grunted and let out a loud, "Argh, fuck." She settled into a wonderful motion. They kissed and hugged. He felt her ass. She pulled his neck down and rested her left check on it. She needed to feel his friction so she humped and humped. His breathing was heavy now and she whispered in his ear, "I...feel...so...good...baby. I...want...to...come...again." She bit his earlobe. She now felt that she could come again. She humped and humped, getting higher and higher.

Alvin felt squeezed by the angels. Her pussy felt soft and smooth through the condom. They were both breathing heavily, beginning to perspire. Her rocking rhythm mimicked the wind and the rain. 'Make the wind and the rain' was the line from the movie, The Last Emperor, to describe the sex act in the Chinese temple.

All of a sudden, the front door was rattled and they could hear the sound of a key entering the lock. They froze and hugged each other close. "Oh my God. Oh my God," I am so sorry cried Kendra, soaking wet. "I am so sorry, let me just get out of these clothes."

"Sure," said Catlin, giggling. Alvin was both amused and turned on. Kendra ran to her room and closed the door. "You don't move. I was about to come," said Catlin. She kept humping and re-gained her composure and her flight over the edge. "I am...going...to...come." And she shook and grunted ten or so times, going limp in his arms when it was over.

"That sounded good," said Alvin.

They could hear the door to Kendra's door inch open and could hear her breathing hard. "Umm, may I watch? I could not help but..."

"Why did you come back? We were supposed to have this weekend alone.

It started to snow very heavily and we did not have the right kind of chains so just turned around. I am so sorry for barging in." After a minute, "Would you mind if I stayed and watched?"

Alvin and Caitlin looked at each other. "Sure," said Alvin taking charge.

Kendra was already worked up by seeing the lovers on the floor in a hot sexual embrace. Hearing her roommate come made her crazy. "Can I sit here on the ottoman?" Without waiting, she sat down, plunged her right hand into her jeans and smiled widely. Both Alvin and Catlin saw her reach for her love button. They could tell that her hand was working hard.

No one knew what to say at this point. "Are you OK?" asked Alvin.

"Keep fucking. It is making me hot. I will get there," answered Kendra.

Caitlin whispered something in Alvin's ear. He nodded. "Kendra, Alvin wants to know if you would like to sit on his face while we fucked."

Kendra's mouth opened wide but nothing came out. She stripped. Alvin asked Caitlin to get off for a moment. He laid flat on his back in the middle of the floor. Catlin figured it out and sat back down on his cock. He beckoned Kendra over. She stood over him. He could see her perfect pussy, hairy, not trimmed but not over grown either. Her bush was about the size of his palm and there was hair surrounding her lips. Her lips were opening slightly and her clit was visible as Alvin looked up at her. It looked delicious. Alvin thought she was beautiful. She knelt over him and straddled his face facing in the same direction as Catlin. She sat down and felt his wet lips and strong tongue glide over her sensitive lips and clit. She humped his face, just like Caitlin humped his cock. She worked to get her clit pressing down on his tongue. She moaned with each little movement of her hips. Alvin's face was quickly getting covered with tasty pussy juice.

Kendra was so overjoyed and surprised by what had transpired over the past fifteen minutes that she felt she would come from his fantastic sucking. But that feeling subsided. It still felt great—better than her fingers—but she did not t think she would make it over the edge. So, she kept humping his face.

Alvin loved the taste and smell of pussy and he was smothered in musky love. He was able to relax most of his body but kept squeezing his pelvic floor muscles in order to remain hard, a technique he was practicing almost every day when he beat off, working to last longer each time. Now, he was feeling squeezed by soft, smooth pussy, a great feeling!

Catlin had come only a few minutes before when she was straddling his thighs and she now felt she could come again. On only a few occasions did her boyfriends last long enough for her to come twice from penetration. Usually, the subsequent orgasms were weaker than the first but satisfying nonetheless. She was working toward that now, grinding and humping and looking at her roommates great shoulders, back and ass.

She and Kendra had been sexual with each other once, the USC outside hitter and the UCLA setter. They had kissed and used their hands to satisfy the other, rather innocent still. Now she could really appreciate how toned the setter's body was. In the shower she could not stare but Kendra had a great body. Catlin wanted to heighten Kendra's desire and make her jealous. "K (her nickname on the team) the boy's cock feel so...good...I am...ungh...gonna...come," she whispered into Kendra's right ear while hanging on her shoulders for leverage. "Oh, oh, oh...." She peaked and giggled.

Kendra was getting very frustrated by this time. Alvin was doing a great job, nibbling, licking and sucking perfectly. It felt so good and she moaned the whole time, "Yes, yes, yes," or "Ahh, ahh, ahh." But she could not get 'there'. She needed cock, now.

"My turn, C. Get off. I want to feel that cock split me open."

Catlin reached forward and pinched Kendra's right nipple. "I am never getting off this, girl," laughing loudly. One does not get to this level of athletic competition without being competitive.

"Listen, bitch, if you even want to see four-ball again, I suggest you let me have a chance." Kendra, the setter, was referring the play on the team where she sets to the outside hitter, the four-ball. "Rio or not, I have to feel cock or I will die...." Catlin got off and rolled to the ottoman. Kendra sat up and scooted back so she was positioned for a fuck. She sat down and felt him fill her with one easy slide. "Oh, fuck, damn, you, C. Why did you make me wait for this?"

Kendra lay down on his chest and kissed him. They made out like they had done it many times before. He loved making out while feeling pussy. She kissed him and humped him and moaned with every stroke. "Ahh, ahh, ahh," this went on for a long time. Kendra sat up so she could feel his hard abs and look into his face as he felt her vagina. "Ahh, I love this position. Good cock, good cock."

Caitlin got behind her and nibbled her neck. Kendra moaned. Kendra nibbled Catlin's shoulders and cupped Catlin's boobs. Kendra moaned louder. Caitlin got bolder. She pressed her boobs hard into Kendra's back. Kendra moaned even more. Catlin reached around to rub Kendra's pussy. Kendra moaned and grunted. She could feel Caitlin's fingers on her clit. It felt very good. Kendra reached back to feel Caitlin's pussy. Both girls were masturbating the other. They were both moaning and screaming. Alvin had great access to Kendra's chest and squeezed her boobs. They felt good in his big hands.

Kendra was screeching louder now. "Are you going to come, baby?" asked Caitlin. Kendra could only muster, "Ahh, ha." Catlin kept rubbing. Kendra kept feeling she was getting higher and higher. All of a sudden, Kendra froze and let out a very loud grunt and screamed through the spasms. She pulled Caitlin's hand from her pussy and flopped back down on Alvin's chest. She was moaning as she calmed down.

"That was wonderful. Your cock feels so good." They kissed some more but Alvin was in pain now from squeezing his pelvic floor muscles.

"I have to come now" and he let go with five deep spasms and filled the condom. The girls giggled loudly.

They were all a sweaty mess at this point. "Can I still stay the weekend, Caitlin?"

"Absolutely." They showered together in the small tub/show combo. The girls spent more time lathering each other than they did Alvin. Alvin slept in Audra's bed the two nights but each girl took a turn to have private time enjoying his body as well as his skill eating pussy as well as his ability to stay hard for a long time. The girls were very glad that Audra broke up with him


12