All Comments on 'Moving to Jamaica Ch. 02'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Marco needs to have a queen of spades added to her the area above her cunt

bdiver76bdiver76almost 2 years ago

I love the way she gets used. Can't wait to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In 1973 my future wife was finishing training in naval reserve radio school in Maryland. She has always been quite the looker, long legs, nice tits to go with her great ass.

She was casually seeing a sailor that spring and summer. He and the NCO were tight. This sailor was enjoying her attention and supplied her with weed and hallucinogens like acid and precursor to what became ecstasy.

Her last few weeks in Maryland, the NCO had cookouts that spilled late into night and group sex with up to six people.

The sailor shared her with the others and it was something she never elaborated on.

In late 1980s, a woman she served with and attended these parties sent her an envelope of Polaroid copies of snap shots of the sex going on. We also learned that 20 mm movies existed that became part of 25 cent reels in pork shops. Evidently the NCO died and his wife destroyed originals but wanted those who were there what happened. She was afraid for years that trouble would arise if the stash got out.

The pics were clear, my future wife on knees, her guy pal lying back getting head while the big black NCO entered her from behind. A close up revealed a big smile toward the camera as he entered her tight young pussy. The pack revealed quite the orgy. 2 black men, a white man and 3 white woman, one the NCO wife.

Wife never spoke of this until this reveal. It did answer why she got off on video ir pork and how she was at ease with flirts and sex talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous