Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was, without a doubt, the best blowjob that you have received in your life. Ever.

You sink a little in your step, still holding onto your surroundings, now on eye level with Rae as she says with a seductive determination. "Good. Now you're ready for my ass."

"Rae.. I don't know if I..."

She turns around, ignoring your words and with an unexpected speed she yanks down her brown pants, revealing that she never had on any underwear in the first place. Her perfectly round butt instantly makes you throw out any excuses on why you wouldn't be able to fuck this girl. Even considering that option seems insane now.

Like a Zombie you stumble forward to the wall where Rae has bent herself over by placing both hands on it and stretching out her ass as far as possible. Seeing your lustful face elicits a happy giggle from the girl. You place one hand on her hips and line up your head with her tight hole. You want to ask whether she's ready, but her wanting eyes tell you all you need to know. Matching her pace from before, you slowly, almost teasingly, push it inch by inch into her ass, creating a very long, at times voiceless moan from your new lover.

Pushing into her with about one thrust per second you find a steady rhythm while involving her in several long and passionate kisses. Your hands roam her body, caressing her cheeks and neck and finding their way under her shirt which she never took off, lightly squeezing her squishy breasts. Keeping one hand on her tits to show your appreciation and without breaking your most recent kiss, you move the other hand down to her clit, stimulating it with your thumb while two different fingers find their way into her wet pussy.

Rae releases a sexual moan into your mouth.

Guessing that she didn't want to be treated as rough as Sydney, you decide to keep the loving nature of your anal encounter intact despite slightly increasing the speed of your thrusting to match the penetration of her wet folds performed by your fingers. This combined assault with the added sensation of the light squeezing of her nipples quickly sends her over the edge. Her body starts to shiver and what surely would be loud moans escape into your mouth, being swallowed by you as you rejoice in her sexual satisfaction. After her shaking stopped you release her from your kiss and seamlessly increase the pace of both your vaginal and anal penetration.

Now it is Rae's turn to look at you breathlessly and mouth agape. Her face telling you she was exhausted but her eyes telling you not to stop. And you have no intention of stopping.

You keep your quickened pace up for a few minutes, her facial expression telling you she is enjoying it tremendously. You want to remove your fingers from her breasts to spank her, but as you withdraw them, she lets out a whimper that makes you change your mind. She must really like how much attention you were giving her boobs. Instead, you add another finger into her quivering pussy and further increase the pace of your thrusts. If you can't spank her with your hands, you'll have to slap her with your hips.

Not wanting to exceed her limits, you still keep the pace way below of what Sydney would enjoy, but you have more than doubled your speed by now and it seems Rae isn't doing anything else except gasping and moaning anymore. Satisfied you smile to yourself. She was right, her ass is so tight that without having cum twice in such short succession you probably would have sprayed your seed a long time ago, but like this you are capable soldiering through the pleasure she provides as her holes tighten even further during her second orgasm. At this point you are holding her up with one hand on her breasts as she wildly jumps around during her orgasmic release. You think that you might have heard some customers outside the closet, so you quickly involve her in a deep kiss in hopes of stifling her shrill moans once again. The door is pretty well hidden, so you aren't too worried of being caught, and the sensation around your dick quickly drains the worry from your body.

A change of position isn't really possible in the confined space but that doesn't bother either of you. The orgasmic kiss you started seems to never end and the battle of the tongues continues to be undecided. Finding her G-Spot with your finger you turn your hand into a vibrator, causing Rae to gasp out in pleasure - giving you the clear upper hand and dominance over her mouth. You can feel her approach a third orgasm and the desire to feel your erection being milked by her body overwhelms you. You pull out of her ass and instantly push into her wet folds as deep as you can go, moving up your hand back to her breasts and massaging both of them in tandem.

The quick transition of holes creates the desired effect as Rae's pussy convolutes around your shaft like her mouth had before. With no intention of holding back you shoot a surprisingly large load into her womb, your dick being expertly drained by her trained pussy. Both of your orgasms last over a minute and you stay in position gasping for air after the two of you have calmed down. Rae's body would fall to the ground if you wouldn't hold her up by her breasts and your dick, still fully enveloped by her dripping pussy.

"Wow...." You finally manage to let out.

"Yeah.. wow... Poki was right.. you are a stud"

"So Poki did tell you about me"

"Of course" Rae is still gasping, only talking between breaths, her hanging position unchanged. "We haven't had a dick like this in ages. News like this spreads... like you spread me." You both giggle.

"I guess I should be happy about the recommendation... but me and Poki haven't actually fucked yet."

"Really? That's surprising. I wonder why..."

Rae now slowly climbs up the wall and looks back at you. Your penis stays inside her, and your hands fully cover her boobs. She smiles at you, and the two of you begin another long kiss.

"She says she has something special planned for me. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean to be honest" you say a few moments after her lips release you.

"I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. But it might just be some mind game of hers to hype you up. She can be evil like that." Rae giggles.

"Despite how good your dick is.. I think we should probably get out of this closet."

"You might be right. But only maybe."

Your dick has hardened again by now since you never pulled out, and you're able to give Rae a couple of thrusts into her cum-filled hole.

She lets out a moan to the ceiling and her smile transitions into a gasping laugh.

"Ok stud, I see you're perfect for the job, but we really should not get caught."

"Fine." You start to pull out at an excruciatingly slow speed, Rae looks at you with a playfully judging smile and you throw her a mocking one back. Once you are finally out you both put on the few clothes that you lost for your adventure and step outside into the artificial store light.

Turning to the happy girl beside you, You say:" Y'know, I wasn't sold on this closet initially, but I think you made a strong case for it. Should I leave your name at the checkout?"

Rae laughs. "Yeah, maybe I'll get a commission!"

The two of you laugh and go find a worker to place your order.

Having arranged delivery to your apartment you pay for everything and then the pair of you make your way back to Rae's car.

"Can I drive your car on the way back?" you ask. The car looks really cool and it would be sick to drive it.

Considering it for about two seconds Rae responds: "Only if I can suck your dick while you do." She looks at you, curiously awaiting your response.

"That.. sounds amazing! Incredible really... but with your skills it is honestly a driving hazard. I don't think I could focus on anything else." You reply, saddened by the missed opportunity but knowing that it is true.

You get ready to sit down in the passenger, but as you move to open up the door Rae says: "I'd be down to die with your dick in my mouth."

What?

"What?"

"I'd be down to risk it."

What???

You look at her, completely dumbfounded.

"What?" you repeat yourself.

Rae giggles at your expression.

"I can't believe you would turn down a blowjob! The road is gigantic and there is barely any traffic. Should I be insulted?" she asks in a mock tone.

"Nonono!" you quickly respond. "I just thought.. safety... you know?"

"Are you saying my blowjobs aren't worth dying for? Even more reason to let me practice!"

"Uuuum..." You're a bit speechless, but before you have time to say anything else Rae has already thrown you the keys and squeezed her small body past yours and into the passenger side shutting the door behind her.

You look through the window like an idiot, not fully grasping the situation, but as you see her take off her shirt, for the first time getting a view of her glorious chest, all your concerns are once again completely discarded and you almost sprint to the driver's side, hitting your head as you try to enter with the utmost speed.

The now top naked Rae laughs at your clumsiness. "Ouch, can you still drive with that headache? Maybe you have a concussion?" she jokes, mocking your earlier hesitation.

"I'm fine! More than fine really" You stare at her tits.

Rae, very happy at your enthusiasm grabs them and gladly shows off her chest to you, wiggling them and pushing them together. You lean in and motorboat her boobs eliciting a loud laugh from the girl.

"Alright, now! Hands on the wheel, pants off, and get us home safely. Or at least cum before we crash." She winks at you, and you follow her instructions. Subconsciously you know this is a bad decision but there isn't enough blood left in your brain to object.

You pull out of the parking lot as Rae's warm mouth once again descends on your cock, slowly moving her head up and down and up and down below the steering wheel.

--------------

At this point it feels like you've avoided 24 accidents. Every time your body language conveys shock to Rae she gets more and more turned on and changes her sucking style. Right now she's bopping in a circle around your swollen head and stroking the rest of your saliva-lubed shaft with one hand while ferociously masturbating with the other one. Her head comes up so high that you are desperately trying to hold onto the steering wheel from the top while having one hand placed on Rae's side - acting as a very early prototype version of a seatbelt.

She was serious when she said she's ready to die. But holy shit - holy shit does it feel amazing, but fuck - are all these girls crazy or what? Is It just her and Poki? Just her??

Your breathing is heavy from the fear and pleasure. Your mind is racing like your car is going. The speed limit? No idea. Rae changed her strategy once again and is now just ravenously licking your entire groin area, shaft and balls included. Her face must be equal portions make up, spit and precum by now but you can't look at it, no matter how tempting or beautiful it might be. You must focus on not cumming --- and the road, of course.

No traffic my ass.

You're weaving through cars left and right. With Rae's erratic attack on your most intimate parts sending spikes of pleasure through your body one after another it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep the car going in a straight line. Your foot regularly twitches on the gas forcing you to step on the breaks again. It must look like there's a drunk driver behind the wheel. Luckily the side windows are pretty high up so chances are good that no one has seen the tanned girl going crazy on your dick yet.

Don't these... oh god.... Oh god... it feels so good...

Don't these cars have... have like.. an autopilot or something? Cruise control? Keep the speed steady?

You look at the steering wheel and other buttons looking for a familiar symbol and...

JACKPOT!

You press a button on the right of the steering wheel, lift your foot of the gas as a test and... YESSSS!

The car is finally keeping a steady pace and you feel some force on the steering wheel, probably a lane assistant kicking in.

Thank God. Bless technology, for you allow me to experience true bliss at the hands of this girl without fearing for my life no more! Praise be told!

You don't trust it 100% but a heavy weight comes off your shoulders and you wipe a bit of sweat from your forehead. You keep one hand on the steering wheel which is already significantly calmer, and you use the other hand to keep Rae down, limiting how high she can bop with her head.

Had you not cum three times already your little car adventure might have been over a while ago but your cock is holding out as you sink into the comfortable seat and allow yourself a quick glance down at the pretty girl. Her hair is covering most of her face, despite this, you can see narrow liquid strands sticking to practically every part of her head.

Is this my reward for saving Sydney? Is this what it's like being a hero?

As you pull into the OTV driveway Rae still hasn't slowed down one bit. If anyone ever asked you to describe this drive you wouldn't know how, and with the amount of pleasure you've received it would be a miracle if you had enough brain capacity left to remember it tomorrow.

You bring the car to a halt just before the normal parking spots, in a place where you couldn't be seen from the house. You slowly slide your hand across Rae's moving body, arriving at her ass you proceed to run your hand across her cheeks before finally pushing one finger inside her ass. She moans and with a gasp rises from your cock, for the first time in thirty-five minutes.

"Oh, we're home?" she asks out of breath, but not exhausted.

"Yeah, but I'm still down for a ride if you are." You respond with a wink, signaling which kind of ride you mean.

Rae's smile is beautifully destroyed, saliva and precum running down her face ruining her mascara. Girls always look their best after deepthroating a cock you think to yourself as Rae climbs over from the passenger side and literally falls down on your cock. Her pussy is so wet from all the masturbating she's done that it offers almost no resistance but miraculously her tightness prevailed. You wrap your arms around her and let them travel across her back as she starts to gyrate her hips in your loin and then begins to rise on your shaft and letting herself fall back down over and over again.

After speeding up significantly and repeating this recipe for about five minutes her body begins to shake and you hold her tightly while she rides out her orgasm on your cock. Once complete, she looks you in the eyes and says: "Hold your dick steady for me, okay?"

Of course you oblige, curious at what she may have planned.

She raises herself from your erection, before lowering herself again on it, this time however you penetrate her backdoor entrance. After bottoming out once she raises herself again and repeats the process with her front. For a couple minutes she alternatingly impales herself in each hole, breathing heavily and moaning from pleasure. All the while she is stimulating her clit and you play with her breasts. The frequent change in texture and the spreading of her flesh each time anew sends a new sensation of pleasure up your spine. You feel like your shaft is loading up a railgun of cum, little versions of Rae in your balls loading up box after box of your seed ready to be shot into her at any time.

Feeling her own orgasm approach, she settles down with your dick in her pussy and gyrates her hips on you with increasing speed, soon jumping up and down once more in a desperate attempt to get herself off. She screams so loudly in your ears that they hurt. With all the girls you cause to scream you should think about investing in some high-quality ear plugs. Rae's pussy once again contracts and it feels like a machine made to milk you is booting up. This machine signaling the railgun in your balls to shoot out all the cum that has been loaded in shot after shot after shot into Rae's fertile womb.

After you have emptied your balls, Rae slows her hips but never fully stops their motion. She breathes heavily onto your shoulders and so do you into her hair. After a solid ten minutes of resting in each other's arms and your naked bodies remaining intertwined you stroke her hair out of her face and lock eyes with her. Both of you smile and kiss for what feels like an eternity.

This is it. This is heaven.

She feels amazing. She is amazing. I love her.

I love her and Sydney.

I truly do. I'm sure of it.

You release her lips and let your hand wander down her body, resting it on her chest.

You lock eyes again, and you want to say it when Rae opens her mouth.

"I love you"

You are shocked.

Surprised.

But happy!

"I love you too."

Both of you smile, letting out a few short and relieved laughs and then kiss for another eternity, still connected at the hips.

Out of breath you add "Do you know that.. I'm dating Sydney?"

"Yeah! It's fine by me. I like girls too, you know!" Rae cheerily responds.

"Great!" you laugh, ignoring the absurdity of the situation, you can deal with the complicated emotions another time. For now, you have made another lover, and confessed your feelings after spending one day together. One magical day. It might seem crazy, but you've never been so sure about anything before. You want, and more importantly can love multiple women.

All good things must end so you and Rae eventually separate from each other and get dressed. She takes her place on the driver's side which is glistening with your sweat and other fluids, none of it bothers the beautiful girl though. Her face is still messed up, she uses a few tissues but her make up is ruined and she does not want to be seen by all the OTV members like this. Before she leaves you lean into the window and ask "Rae? You're on birth control, right?"

She responds "Yeah, don't worry. I started again once I met you." She smiles warmly while looking at you.

You smile back at her.

After one last goodbye kiss she drives off and you walk into the house, heading straight for the shower in Sydney's room prior to anyone seeing you.

Before you can hop in your phone buzzes and you have a new message.

It's from Leslie.

"Once you have your new furniture let me know! I can help you to move and build it!"

I'm sure you can Leslie... I'm sure you can

12