In-depth

Story Info
I ploughed, he mowed.
1.6k words
4.21
3.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what happened in 'Finishing up,' It was as if I was in a dream as I dressed quickly. Tracey was making the bed, stained sheets, and all. She kissed me on my lips passionately bidding me on my way, I knew the exit.

I was nervous going to the Newsagency, after the previous day. There she was, standing high on her step-up behind the counter serving customers. She looked my way, her face lit, looking gorgeous with her gorgeous smile, long wavy blond hair, and beautiful eyes.

I wandered to the magazines, randomly browsing through whilst she finished serving the customers. I did not notice the last of the customers leave when I felt a hand on my back. Turning to see Tracey glowing at me. She stood on her tippy toes and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Hello," she said. "Is there anything you see to your liking?"

A comment not lost on me, I replied, "Certainly is."

We both tentatively laughed. It broke the ice. I relaxed a little now, my nerves fading away.

Customers were coming and going, breaking any attempt at conversation. One customer came in, a short, overweight male, dark hair, and looked like a mechanic in greasy overalls. Tracey and he were talking when she motioned him towards me.

She introduced him, "This is Sam, my husband."

I shook his hand introduced myself and we chatted for a little whilst Tracey served more customers, each time keeping a wary eye on us.

Sam apologised for missing me at the house inspection, as he explained he needed to do repairs and the supplier took longer than he expected. He said he hoped Tracey showed me enough to pique my interest.

I was a little wary and concerned, I gulped a little. I could only reply, "She showed me enough to interest me."

He offered to show me around another time, from a male perspective. I smiled, suggesting another in depth viewing might be beneficial adding that whilst a women's perspective is more attentive to the needs of a male than another guys, guys know what guys are more interested in seeing.

With a wide toothy smile, he answered, "If I cannot, Tracey would be more than willing. It was her childhood home originally, and she knew all the ins and outs."

He shook my hand, bidding farewell, and pecking Tracey on the cheek as he left.

Alone again, I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper, handed it to her and suggested she might be able to give me a more in-depth look another time. She smiled.

I was on the night shift all week, a couple of messages back and forth, a little suggestive. Tracey was not pushy but showed interest. She even offered to show me the house in all its 'morning glory.'

We arranged a time and day for us to catch up at the house after my final night shift. I messaged her that at the end of the night shift roster I usually do not go to bed straight after to ensure a good sleep that night. The message I received had me pondering what was in store. She replied with a smile emoji, and that I would want to go to bed and would sleep well that night.

I arrived a little later than expected due to work delays with paperwork. The house still looked immaculate other than the garden lawn as it needed a mow, other than that it was still were nice.

Tracey's car was out front, I parked in front of the next-door neighbours' house, out of sight. It was mid-morning.

As I knocked on the door, it pushed open on its own. I assumed she had left it open for me. I walked around calling out her name. She responded directing me to the upstairs. There I saw her standing at the top of the stairs in a long coat. I noted the black stockings and black high heels. Her hair was perfect, a sly, mischievous look on her face and a wide smile.

I asked about Sam, she just shook her head, "Just us," she replied.

My little head started contemplating the situation, started rising thinking of the possibilities. She and I got closer, and she passionately kissed me on my lips. Her hands grabbing me and mine grabbing her waist. She was on fire, her lips were hot and inviting. We locked lips, our tongues melted together, swirling with each other.

She moved away, smiling still, and loosened her coat jacket belt, and revealed a matching set of black lingerie. Her massive boobs below a sheer black bra, her nipples standing at attention, directing my gaze to them. She wore sheer black panties over her sensuous mound. I could see the slight hint of a landing strip pointing down to what I imagined to be the perfect pussy. She dropped the coat, spun around, and displayed her glorious butt, with a black string dividing the round tight mountains. My little head now at full attention.

She wryly smiled, "Ready for an in-depth inspection?"

I almost lost me load there and then, she was hot, superhot, I could not think of too many words, other than, "God yes."

She guided me by my hand towards a bedroom, she stopped at the door letting go of my hand. Her high heels dropping off, and slowly peeled off her bra, turning quickly away in a tease motion. Next whilst standing there facing away, her hand moved to the sides of her black panties, teasing even more, I stopped her, telling Tracey, that I would like to do that. Moving closer again, almost abutting the bed, she turned she lowered her hands, those tits were heavenly. Large, topped with erect nipples, and small circular nubs.

Her hand met my belt, undoing it slowly. My trousers next, zipped down with a sensuous movement. My shirt buttons coming off easily as she managed them. I kissed her lips, I moved back and removed all my clothes. We stood eye to eye, naked apart from her stockings and black sheer panties. I pushed a little, motioned her down to the bed. I slid down on my knees, my hands roamed her long legs and felt the clips on the suspenders. The stockings rolled down easily, as I kissed my way along with every inch revealed.

Her legs showed the direction to go, up this time, slowly licking and biting. I reached her covered pussy and pulled the panties slightly to the side.

Tracey just kept sighing, over and over, her moans giving my hardon more ammunition to explode with. She implored me to keep going, her mound came into full view, shaven but for the little landing strip. I stuck my tongue out, feeling the course short hair on it, sliding it to a moist opening. She started grabbing at my hair, pulling me into her. I found her little bud, playing with it with my tongue. The moist became wetter and impulsive, almost demanding.

I moved upwards, kissing on her as I moved up. Those large tits, heavy but very solid, were superb. I rolled my tongue around her nipples, biting each. A little squeal of pleasure, followed by more moaning. I finally made my way to her neck, enthusiastic and fervor, small kisses, and licks, until I reached her mouth. She dragged my mouth to hers, our tongues dancing inside.

We kissed and strained as our hands mashed together. My cock touching the outside of her mound, rubbing along the slit. Tracey was trying hard to get it inside, her movements intense. As I get to the entrance to heaven, her lower lips parted so easily, my engorged cock entered with ease. I tried to slow my entrance not wanted to seem too urgent. Her hands grabbed at my butt, my slow movements no more as she pulled hard and felt my cock's full length in one stride.

We rocked and rolled, her pussy enveloping my dick so well. Soft and hard movements rallied, passion and pleasure, then urgency and then delicate, we kept changing pace until I felt that pending result. I slowly moved back, looking at her, she smiled and said, "Go on, please, inside me, do it now."

The slick feeling too much, as I came inside her love tunnel. After a brief hug and cuddle, we moved apart, the juices of each on each. Our breathing spared, she rolled her right leg over me, kissing me at the same time. My shrinking cock covered with juice as she inched her hand to it. She looked up at me, "That was worth the wait."

Moments of passion subsiding, we both moved off to get clean. Her magnificent butt glowing red, as she walked naked to the bathroom. I smiled, a second 'cuming', I thought.

As we both dressed, Tracey had arranged spare clothes for her, I wondered aloud if we would make love like this again. Tracey laughed at my comment, "Make Love, this was sex, just like I wanted. We had sex, not made love, and yes! You and I have got to do this again "

As if on cue, the downstairs door opened, Tracey hastened to start making the bed, when Sam yelled out if she was there.?

She replied, "Just re-making the beds upstairs to make them look better."

"Ok" yelled Sam, "I am just going to mow the back and front lawns."

Tracey smiled, winked, blew me a little kiss in the air, and ushered me out, I knew the exit, after confirming Sam was at the back cutting that lawn first.

As I got in my car, it dawned on me, he was mowing, and I had ploughed. Smiling as I drove off. I knew this was not over.