All Comments on 'Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bad_hobbitbad_hobbitover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks.

Firstly, apologies to all of you who said nice things about Chapters 1 & 2, bookmarked them - and then I went and took those chapters down. I hope you can cope with the full version I've now uploaded. (Chapters 1 & 2 are unchanged). For those who said nasty things about Chapters 1 & 2 - either try reading the rest of the story (there's a lot more sex once you're about halfway in) or don't bother. The next chapter of Uncle Bob should be live in a few days and there's LOADS of sex it that.

Please note that this is a BRITISH story. It's written about British people, and describes stuff that went on in the UK n the 1990s, so apologies to my American readers if this all seems a bit odd as it uses British slang and manufacturing jargon.

BeCuriousNotJudgementalBeCuriousNotJudgementalover 1 year ago

Great story. Shocked about the twist, would of loved more details on espionage and possible one last fuck with the Boss. Otherwise, very good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wimpy like most UK stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...