Snow Bound

Story Info
Couples explore each other.
22.3k words
4.47
28k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin57
tailfin57
28 Followers

Alec agonizingly sat through his last tortuous meeting of the day. He hoped he would be home by now getting ready for a vacation of cross-country skiing with his wife Beth and their friends Wendy and Jim. Finally, after far too much inane rambling by his coworkers the meeting wrapped up about 2 o'clock and he raced home. When he arrived home Beth already had the car packed and was preparing to get the kids out of school a little early so we could get an early start and beat any rush hour traffic. After dropping off the kids at their grandparents Beth and Alec settled in for the 3-hour drive to the mountains.

"It does not look like there will be much snow on the ground," Alec said after looking at a snow coverage app on his smart phone. "Maybe a few inches on the ground now, but a bit more at higher elevations. Hopefully the storm forecast for Friday and Saturday will give us some fresh snow."

"Well, we can always go for a hike instead of skiing," Beth responded.

"Ironically, it looks like we might get more snow at our house than in the mountains from the storm on Friday," Alec added. "We could get a foot or more at home."

"We need to stop and get some groceries, I did not have time to shop before we left," Beth indicated.

Checking his navigation app on his smart phone Alec said, "We should be there about 7:30 if we stop. Do you know what time Jim and Wendy will be there?"

Beth replied, "No, she texted this morning saying they hoped to get an early start, but she was not sure when Jim would get done with work."

Glancing up from his smart phone Alec said. "There is a grocery store at the next exit." And after a brief pause he added," There is a sandwich shop too. We can grab a couple of sandwiches for dinner and get back on the road. How does that sound?"

"Sure."

After grocery shopping they grabbed some sandwiches and started back on the highway with Alec taking over the driving. "We probably should have eaten before we shopped. I think we bought too much food." Beth thought out loud.

Then she added, "Wendy just texted. They just arrived at the house."

"They must have gotten an early start, it's only 6." Alec responded.

"Hah, she says they stopped and bought a lot of food on the way too."

"Sounds like we will have plenty to eat."

After a couple more hours of driving down ever narrowing, and sparsely frequented roads, Alec and Beth finally pulled up in front of the small ski house. The lights were on, and Wendy and Jim's SUV was parked in the driveway. As predicted, there was very little snow on the ground. Here and there were a few patches of white hard caked snow nestled in hollows or behind trees. As the opened the car doors the frigid air stung their faces.

"Well, hopefully that storm brings us some snow."

Wendy and Jim were finishing up making dinner and had already opened a bottle of cabernet when Alec and Beth piled into the kitchen with their luggage.

"Hi! So nice to see you guys!!", Wendy said has she hugged them each in turn. "Dinner should be ready in a few minutes. Jim is out taking the lid off the hot tub."

A few seconds later Jim rounded the corner and greeted them. "Your room is at the end of the hall," he informed as he began helping them carry their bags to down the hall.

"This place seems great," Alec observed as he and Jim carried the bags down the hall.

"Yeah, it's perfect. This is our room on the left, a bathroom here on the right and your room is the one at the end of the hall."

Looking at the room on the left Alec saw that it was rather small with a double bed and a crib pushed up against the wall. When the got to the room at the end of the hall he saw it had a king size bed and an en suite bathroom. "We can take the small room," Alec offered. "You don't need to take the kids room."

"No, we are good. Nice and cozy! We just pushed the crib against the far wall and moved the bed out into the room." Jim replied.

As they made their way back to the kitchen Jim asked, "is that all your stuff?"

"All except the pile of groceries we bought on an empty stomach," Alec replied.

"Oh boy, we should have plenty of food. We over-shopped too."

After bringing in the groceries from the car and putting them away the two couples enjoyed the pasta dinner that Wendy had prepared, drank wine, and chatted about work and families. And mostly, just relaxed. After they finished Wendy suggested they take a dip in the hot tub, which they all agreed was a fantastic idea. So, after quickly tidying up after dinner they retired to their respective rooms to put on bathing suits.

Having already stripped and pulled on his bathing suit Alec watched intently as Beth slip into her bikini bottom. He slid up behind her and kissed her neck and let his hands slid up her torso and cupped her bare breasts as she was attempting to cover them with the thin fabric of her blue bikini top. Beth stopped trying to arrange the top and enjoyed Alec's touch. It seemed like it had been a long time since he had touched her like this. The last few weeks had been frantic, and they had not managed to find much time for one another.

After a few intimate seconds of softly caressing Beth's beautiful tits Alec reluctantly released them and said, "It is awful nice of Wendy and Jim to let us have the master bedroom. I hope they will be comfortable in that small double bed."

"Yes, that was nice of them," Beth replied thoughtfully as she successfully arranged the bikini top over her breasts.

When Beth and Alec arrived at the hot tub which was on the deck behind the house both Wendy and Jim were already in it and Jim was pouring them another glass of wine, which he offered to them as they sank down into the pulsing and bubbling hot water. It was a frigid night and steam readily rose from the surface. While they four of them clinked their wine glasses and offered a "cheers" Alec looked past the glasses and could not help but notice that the cold air and wet bikini top had caused Wendy's nipples to become very hard and they jutted out against the wet and nearly sheer fabric. Glancing down to his left where Beth had settled into the hot tub next to him, he could see that her nipples were in a similar state though they could not be seen quite as clearly through her more opaque blue bikini top.

The two couples chatted, sipped their wine, and looked at the stars that twinkled past the outstretched bare limbs and branches of trees that stretched over the deck. When the girls would get chilly they would submerge themselves in the hot water to their necks for a few minutes until they became too warm and reemerged. At which point both Alec and Jim would watch intently, and as covertly as possible, as the bikini clad nipples would harden again in the frosty night air.

When they finished the bottle of wine they were working on Wendy pushed herself up and asked, "does anyone want some crackers and cheese to go with the next bottle?"

"Next bottle? You are going to have to carry me off to bed before too long," Beth half jested.

Wendy grabbed the empty bottle and made her way toward the house. Alec was fixated on Wendy's sexy body as she moved across the deck. Her white bikini with light colored flowered print was translucent in the deck lighting. He could see her luscious round ass and pubic mound as the fabric pulled tightly against her skin and her very small breasts and hard pointy nipples were equally visible. Her long blond hair was wet and swung heavily behind her as she walked and steam floated from her wet body. Alec watched her walk all the way across the deck until he was distracted by Beth's hand sliding down his arm and taking his hand. He leaned in and kissed her as she settled back into the water to warm herself and hugged his shoulder.

Wendy returned a few minutes later with another bottle of cabernet and a plate of crackers and cheese and settled back into the hot tub, where they all continued relaxing, chatting, drinking, and eating. And Alec and Jim continued to steal glances at the girls' hard nipples whenever they could. Occasionally Wendy or Beth would let one or both of their feet to float up to the surface and the boys would get a glimpse of their sexy toes.

"What should we do tomorrow?" asked Jim during a lull in the conversation.

"Not much snow for skiing," Alec offered.

"How about we go for a hike then?" Beth chimed in.

"Sounds great!" Wendy replied.

"It looks like we have a chance at some snow later in the week. Hopefully we can get some skiing in then. Last time I checked they are forecasting close to a foot of snow." Jim offered.

"Does anyone need any more wine?" Wendy asked.

"I'll have a little," Alec replied.

"I'm done," Beth responded as Wendy put another splash of wine into Alec's glass.

"Squeezing Alec's hand under the water Beth said, "I am wiped out. I think I need to turn in." And then she rose and walked across the deck.

"I'll be in in a few minutes", Alec responded as he watched her sexy ass as she walked and then half ran across the cold deck. As she increased her pace her breasts jiggled and strained against the wet fabric of her bikini top.

"Good night", Wendy said.

"Sleep well", Jim added.

Wendy, Jim and Alec continued to chat and sip their wine for a few more minutes. When Wendy again became cold she submerged herself, but this time with the additional space available given Beth's absence she stretched her body across the hot tub and let her legs float to the surface. Alec happily looked at her sexy feet with her red colored toenails and let his eyes wander down the length her long sexy legs. As her abdomen partly floated to the surface the trail of his eyes up her body landed on the bikini clad pubic mound bobbing at the surface. Though he dare not look long, he was sure he could see the outline of her labia through the thin wet material. Finally averting his eyes, he downed the last splash of wine in his glass and said he was heading off to bed too.

When he arrived at their bedroom Beth was just snuggling into bed after a shower and Alec said, "I think I will take a quick shower too."

Alec's hope of a wild night of sex with his easily inebriated wife faded quickly as he entered the bedroom after his shower and realized she was already asleep. "Damn it" he thought in frustration, but he quickly began to look forward to the prospect that she would awake refreshed in the morning and they could have a great love making session then. He finished drying himself and settled into the large king-sized bed opposite Beth.

For several minutes he listened to her deep breathing and tried to calm his desire for her. As he lay there under the covers he could hear a muffled tinny sounding noise coming from somewhere in the room. He strained to hear it better, but it was hard to distinguish what it was and where it was coming from. It sounded like a clock radio was on in some dark recess of the room. After a few more seconds of trying to detect the source of the sound he decided to leave the comfort of the warm bed and search for it as he was sure it would deter his sleep.

He slid from under the covers and the bed and began to move around the room as quietly as possible in an effort to triangulate the sound. As he moved toward the chest of drawers against the far wall of the bedroom he noticed the noise getting slightly louder. As quietly as possible he began opening the drawers. Finding nothing in the top right drawer he opened the top left. When he opened it the noise became louder and he saw a faint light emanating from one corner of the drawer. Reaching in he found a rectangular shaped object about 8 inches long. As he lifted it light from the underside of the object illuminated the otherwise empty drawer. Turning the object over he quickly realized it was a baby monitor that had been left on. Hearing the sound more clearly now he could discern Wendy and Jim's voices.

With the sound and the light now bathing the room Beth stir behind him he abruptly held the device close to his chest so as to minimize the light and sound and stealthily walked into their bathroom. As he sat on the toilet seat he looked back at the monitor. When his eyes adjusted to the light he could make out a view of a portion Wendy and Jim's bedroom. He could see half of the bed and the crib they had pushed against the far wall. Just then over a static laced audio he heard Jim say he was going to take a shower. He realized that the camera must have once been focused on the crib, likely by the previous renters, and now that Wendy and Jim had moved the bed to the middle of the room and pushed the crib to the far wall next to the window the camera was trained on the bed. Alec then heard the water begin to run in the shower down the hall and at the same time he could see shadows changing in the image on the screen. Suddenly Wendy's bare ass moved across the screen and was gone. The image took his breath away like a lightning strike. It had only been on the screen for a split second, but the round curves of Wendy's naked ass were now forever etched in his mind.

He continued to stare at the screen in the hope that she might return to the field of view of the camera. Pangs of guilt began to seep into his consciousness for spying on Wendy in such a way, but he could not take his eyes from the screen. He had a desperate need to see more and pushed the guilt from his mind. A few seconds later he was rewarded when Wendy's naked bottom returned to the screen. This time she paused at the edge of the bed and pulled the covers back and slid onto the bed. As she did so Alec could see she was completely naked and his body tingled with excitement. Once in the bed she pulled the covers up to her waist. He could not see her face as it was just off the screen to the right, but he could see her small sexy breasts and stomach and the outline of her long legs under the covers. As she continued to adjust her position, he noticed she had a laptop that she positioned on her stomach. As the screen of the laptop illuminated it briefly washed out the image of the monitor, but the camera quickly adjusted to the new source of light.

Wendy's breasts were now bathed in more light than before and Alec focused his attention on them. They were very small mounds with little erect nipples perfectly placed in the middle. Alec had often wondered what Wendy's breasts looked like and he was transfixed to have such a wonderful view of them. The sight of Wendy's nakedness had him extremely aroused. His cock was very hard and standing up between his legs. As the light illuminating Wendy's breasts flashed and wavered it drew Alec's attention to the laptop screen. Given the angle of the baby monitor camera he could make out much of the screen, though at an oblique angle. The laptop screen flickered continuously in the monitor, and Alec could make out that Wendy was navigating through a web browser with the track pad.

Suddenly a large window fluttered on the screen and it appeared to be a video as he could detect movement but he could not make out enough detail to ascertain what it was. Wendy's right hand slid up her body and she grabbed her left breast. Pinching her nipple briefly her hand continued its arch as she reached back off screen and apparently retrieved something from the bedside table at the head of the bed. Alec could not make out the object but as she slid her right hand and the object under the covers and between her legs, he guessed it was a vibrator. Desperate to get a better look he began scrutinizing the monitor to see if it had a zoom function. On the bottom right of the device he noticed a four-way toggle switch and a plus and a minus button.

Realizing that the camera had a zoom and a pan function he quickly panned slightly left so that the laptop screen and Wendy's hand between her legs were centered in the frame and he pressed the plus button. The image immediately zoomed so that now the laptop screen and Wendy's midsection were all that could be seen. At this level of zoom the video was now much clearer though still fluttBethg and he could make out a woman lying on her back with her head tilted to the side so as to accommodate the hard cock fucking her mouth. The women's large left breast was exposed from the side of what looked like a chemise while the right breast was covered by the thin fabric. Both breasts were moving like waves lapping on a beach to the rhythm of the second man fucking her cunt.

Wendy let out a slight groan as she masturbated, and Alec could see she was rotating her hips beneath the covers. Alec's cock twitched and ached it was so hard. He reached down with his right hand and began caressing the tip of it while he steadied the baby monitor in his left. The gentle touch of his fingers on the throbbing head of his cock sent pulses of pleasure through his body. The sight of Wendy masturbating to the video of this women being fucked by two men was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

After a minute he could hear the women moaning as the man fucking her mouth grunted and began cumming in her mouth and she desperately tried to catch every drop pulsing from his cock. As he finally retreated she turned her gaze to the man fucking her cunt and moaned loudly as he began fucking her with renewed purpose. Her bare breast now jiggled wildly as the man between her legs fucked her deeply. She began squeezing her exposed breast and pinching her nipple. Wendy let out a little whimper as the man pulled his cock from the women's cunt and inched up towards her face. The women slid down the bed to meet him still clasping at her naked breast. Stroking his cock, he placed the head of it against her lips and as she opened her mouth for him the tip of his cock entered her. The man immediately began grunting and his body spasmed as he came. Like the previous eruption of cum in her mouth only a minute before she made sure to catch as much of the streams of cum as she could. After several seconds the now spent cock slid from her mouth and her head collapsed back on bed and she closed her eyes with a look of contentment on her face.

Just then Jim's voice crackled from the monitor, "Hey you started without me. What did I miss?"

Zooming back out on the monitor Alec saw Jim approach the far side of the bed and his naked body slid in next to Wendy as she wiggled over a few inches to give him room. "You missed a good one", Wendy responded as Jim let his right-hand wander over Wendy's abdomen to her right nipple which he gave a little pinch. Wendy moaned softly at the stimulation and continued, "I am in a category called 'MILF Threesome'. A woman was just fucked by two men. It was very hot! Here let me show you."

Wendy fumbled with the laptop track pad for a couple seconds until the video began again from the beginning. Jim snuggled in even closer and reached down and began stroking his cock, which had become quite hard, and while he could not see Wendy's hand Alec could tell she continued to massage herself with the vibrator. As the video played again to its final climax Jim moaned, "that was hot!"

Wendy began manipulating the track pad again and Jim leaned in and kissed her right nipple. After a few moments another video began to play, and Jim settled back in to watch. Keen to see what they were watching Alec went back into the zoom setting that allowed him to see the laptop clearly. Like before he could make out the flickering video on the screen and Wendy's torso with her right hand clearly underneath the covers tending to her clit with the vibrator. The only difference in the view this time was that Alec could see Jim stroking his hard cock alongside Wendy.

On the laptop screen Alec could see two middle-aged women lying next to each other and kissing passionately. Their large breasts were smashed together and the woman on the right was rhythmically moving causing her breasts to lap gently against the other woman's. The fervidness of their kiss was mesmerizing. They were clearly lost in a moment of rapturous desire. Just then the view panned back to reveal that the reason for the movement of the woman on the right was that a man was fucking her with long strokes. Wendy moaned and seemed to be more vigorously massaging her clit. The scene was truly a most sensual one largely driven by the urgency in which the two women were kissing. After a minute the man slid is cock from the woman on the right and moved to the woman on the left. Lifting her right leg he easily slid his hard cock into her. She moaned but did not break her kiss with the other woman. After switching back and forth several times between the two women the man pulled out of the woman on the left and slid up the bed presenting his hard wet cock to them. The woman on the right sucked it into her mouth and the woman on the left licked his balls. Then he slid his cock into the mouth of the woman on the left. Both women were sharing this cock just as passionately as they had kissed earlier. Finally, after a few minutes streams of cum shot from his cock all over the women's mouths as the man grunted and moaned in pleasure. The women hungrily licked and sucked at the spurting cockhead until it stopped and then returned to kissing each other passionately.

tailfin57
tailfin57
28 Followers