Mr. Bob Raller, a 56 Year Old Bull

Story Info
The older man next door who changes everything.
16.6k words
4.14
52.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers

This is my first story to submit to Literotica. Enjoy and please feel free to comment.

***

My name is Bob Raller. I'm an ordinary guy. Late 50's, bearded, slightly graying and right at 6 feet tall. Not fat, but over the years have a bit of a belly and gained some other weight, not super chubby by any means, hairy and still retain some muscle. I'm a little bit fat, stocky bear.

When I see myself naked, I think it looks hot. But sometimes, when I wear the wrong clothes, they can make me look fat. I'm white, but not very white though. More like permanently tanned and in the summer, I tan easy to a good gold tan. Mixed I suppose. I take care of myself; groom, have pedicures regularly and always use lotion to keep my skin looking as good as it can. I've been divorced for over 20 years with no children.

I'm pretty normal except for my giant cock and balls. I realized my size when I was in middle school, when we all took showers after gym class. At first the showers made me very nervous. After a few times I got used to it and it became clear that I was very different.

Through high school, word got out about my dick size and most girls were scared of my dick, even though they had not seen it. A few girls would ask to see it and that would perpetuate the legend of my giant dick and balls. The guys at school thought I was cool and invited me to parties, just because they wanted to be around a guy with a huge dick and balls.

In all actuality my dick is only about 8.5 inches long but extremely fat. Circumcised. It has kind of a bottle shape. The head is about 3 inches wide, in the middle it expands to a little over 4 inches, then at the base goes down to about 3.5 inches.

My balls are literally about the size of a melon and it looks as though there are two very large eggs packed in there. Depending on the time of day, they either hang low and very thick or look like a balloon full of water. I haven't worn underwear in years because it is more comfortable to hang free.

My balls are huge and produce a lot of cum. Most men ejaculate about a teaspoon or less, I blow about 4-6 tablespoons the first jackoff of the day, sometimes even more. Masturbating makes a pretty big mess.

The first time I got laid was in college. The legend of my dick and balls followed me. During my Junior year I was at a party getting college drunk and there were guys I knew from high school telling everyone I had a huge dick. I was so embarrassed and drunk. Everyone started chanting, "Whip out your dick and show everyone! whip it out!, whip it out!"

So, I reached down my pants and pulled it out, shook and waved it around at the crowd. There was almost an instant silence, with most of the party just starring at my dick with their mouth open in awe, then, a few moments later, everyone cheered and clapped.

That is also when I realized that my dick was kind of like when a girl who has giant tits. Everyone wants to be your friend and get close to your attributes. Word got out about my dick show, and the councilor even called me later into his office to scold me. I bet no one would have been scolded waving around a small dick I thought.

Anyway, after the party I was heading back to my dorm and as I was walking, I heard some girls laughing behind me. I was drunk and could barely walk, but my boldness was full on. I asked, "Where you girls heading?" They laughed and one said, "Back to my dorm like you" and the other said, "Where ever you are going big bull!" and both girls laughed.

If not drunk, I could not have ever got up the nerve to even talk to a girl. I said in the coolest way I could, "Come on, let's go to my dorm." She followed.

We got to the dorm and I was lucky that my roommate was out of town until Monday. I asked her to come in and the next few things went so fast.

She walked up to me and placed a hot wet kiss on my lips. At the same time, her long wet tongue parted my mouth and she sucked and licked my mouth like she was eating a wet pussy. We sucked each other's mouths for what seemed forever, my virgin hands ran all over her body. I was feeling and squeezing her beautiful round solid ass while barley feeling the sides of her tits because this was new to me and I was not sure what to do, or allowed to do.

All of a sudden, she pushes away from me and she says, "Take off your clothes you beast!". As she pushed away she turned around and started undressing.

I am not sure if all men can do this, but it only took me a few seconds to drop all my clothes to the ground and I was standing there butt naked on top if my clothes. At this point I'm standing, waiting for her to get undressed and my big dick was raging hard already leaking pre cum ready for its maiden voyage.

She started undressing and removing her high heels. Looking at her amazing body, she was about 5.5, weighed about 100lbs at the most and I could see the sides of her huge tits bouncing as she was removing her bra and underwear.

Once her panties hit the floor she turned around and the first thing I saw was her massive 32FF tits standing out firm.

I started to look up from her tits and saw the shock on her face as she took in the size of my dick. After a second or two of her staring with her hand over her mouth, I smiled and asked, "You like? " not being sure what to say. She just stood there for a moment and then said, "Oh wow, that is a huge dick."

I saw her put her palm on her pussy to check its wetness, starring at my dick.

She kneeled down on her knees in front of me and slowly started to touch my dick, inspecting it, rubbing it up and down. Then she grabbed it with both of her tiny hands and she could not fully wrap around it.

Gently holding my dick, she looks up at me and says, "There is no way this is going to fit inside me" then shook it a little and said, "It's so heavy too." As she said that, I thought, "The only thing for sure is...we were both in full heat and there was no way either of us were walking out of this dorm room not cumming."

Slowly, she began to lick the head of my dick. It was amazing. I had never felt that hot wet feeling of a hot tongue licking my dick. She kept licking and my dick was starting to get wet and dripping from her saliva. She would put the head of my dick in her mouth, swirl her tongue around, then go back to licking and stroking my cock.

It drove my senses crazy. Then she stood up and said, "Now do the same to me."

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide and that is when I saw my first pussy. It looked beautiful. It was shaved and I could see her totally wet puffy pussy lips. I kneeled down and got my first whiff of 18 year old pussy.

It was the most amazing smell I had ever smelt. It was primal. At the same time, I had no idea what to do. I stuck my tongue out and started licking. She started to moan softly, then put one finger in her mouth and the other on her nipple, pinching and twisting it.

Then my true inner primal took over and I dived in with my head and began to assault her tiny wet pussy with my mouth and tongue. I ate that pussy for about half an hour. She moaned out loud, then louder and louder. Then all of a sudden, her body started to convulse and that tiny little pussy came in my face so hard she yelled, "Ohhhhhhhhshiiiit, woooow, oooohhhh." I started to swallow the juices like I was drinking from a fountain. Licking, slurping and swallowing.

She rolled to her side into a ball. After a few moments, because I had no idea what just happened, I was pleased she had a big smile on her face. Then I rolled her back over, pushed my tongue full of her sweet pussy juice deep into her mouth. My face was still wet from her pussy exploding. We sucked each other's face for a while and then she leaned back and said, "that was the hardest I have ever came".

I was still in primal mode, I had to cum. I then noticed as she was laying on her back, her huge young gorgeous tits on full display. Her areola was a beautiful lite pink and her nipples stood tall and thick. My instincts kicked in, my mouth latched on and started to suck her right tit.

It felt so good in my mouth. I wanted to eat it. I squeezed both her tits hard, sucking one, then the other. I was so hot and in heat, my saliva had started to wet both breasts. Licking, nibbling, squeezing, then doing the same to the other melon, over and over.

I instinctively pushed my hand down slowly, rubbing her stomach, keeping my dripping mouth and other hand on her tits, sucking squeezing, licking. I kept my hand moving lower and lower until I reached her pussy. Her entire pussy area, her legs, everything was a huge wet mess. I looked into her eyes and something had changed.

I think she was in love with me or something from cumming so much and at the same time feeling like a hot slut in heat. There was also a kind of a scared look on her face at what was about to happen next. She knew she had to take my dick.

I rolled on top of her and struggled to line up my dick for its first pussy. Her mouth was open and I lined up my virgin dick to enter her tiny wet pussy. I pushed just a bit and her eyes opened wide and said, "It's toooooo big!" She started to squirm underneath me and said "I don't know...how that is going to fit."

Being in primal beast mode in full heat, I kept pushing. I strained my hips, trying to thrust my giant tool into her wet tiny pussy. I stopped for a moment and pulled her legs up over my shoulders. Then lined up my dick and kept pushing and pushing, she started to scream again, "Eeeeooowww...oh...oowwooo...it's toooo big!"

She was grunting sounds I had never heard before. Then I moved my whole body on top of her to get some weight behind my tool.

Then, I felt her pussy spilt open just enough to get the head of my dick in. At that moment she screamed "Eeeeeowwwwwoh, oh, oh, oh, eeeowwww!" breathing heavily saying, "Baby slow...slow...oooowwww!"

The warm wet feeling of my giant dick head in a hot wet pussy lit a fire in my balls like I had never felt. I instantly pushed in harder than I thought possible. My mind was gone and my body knew what to do.

I kept my full body weight on my fat dick. Slowly I was able to get close to half of my dick in, not quite all of the fat part, but close. She screamed to the top of her lungs "Oooowwwwwooooooww!" panting "Oh gosh...oh...oh" and tears started to run down her face. I could hardly believe it when she grabbed my ass and pulled it toward her pussy screaming, "Fuuuuccckkkk!"

I had never experienced the feeling of my dick in a pussy. I had no idea how amazing it feels, especially the tightness.

My body was now in control and without waiting for her tiny pussy to adjust to my giant cock, I instantly started to fuck like a bull, in and out. Her pussy was so wet. This created a new sensation when I finally was able to bury my dick deep in her love passage. My huge wet soaked balls slapped her ass each time I slammed in.

In instinct, I looked down to see what my dick looks like fucking. I saw the huge purple head enter, then the thickness of the middle of my dick stretching her pussy out even wider and when I pulled back, the same happened. My dick was making loud sloppy noises that were new to me and my wet balls delivered a loud, "Slap, splat, slap, splat" as they swung and made contact with her ass. It was amazing.

She yelled, "You're spliiiiiiiiitting meeeeeee apart...ooowwoooww...It's tooooooooo big." There was so much fucking noise, dick slurping on pussy and balls slapping noises, it filled the entire room. "Pump, slurp, smack, pump, slurp, smack, pump."

At this point I stopped thinking. My body was telling me how fantastic her tight, hot, wet pussy felt on my dick and this was what it was meant to do. All a sudden, I felt her juices starting to flow again and cumming all over my dick. I thought, "How could she be in all this pain and screaming and still cum?"

All the new body sensations and sounds sent me over the top. My dick blew like a volcano, I came so hard and for so long I lost my sight. I kept pumping and pumping, my dick was so hard. The sounds my dick and balls were making fucking as I was cumming in her pussy was incredible.

I could feel the bed between our legs was now so wet. I was like someone poured a full pitcher of hot wet cream in the bed. After about what seemed like forever, I pulled out and rolled over onto my back, spent.

I took a quick glance at her pussy and saw what was once a tight little bud was now a gaping hole leaking out my cum and her juices. We both passed out. I had not realized that I only lasted less than 1 minute.

The next morning, I asked what her name was. She said it was Cindy, and she kind of got angry at me. I don't know, maybe she was mad at herself too. After all, we met on the way back to our dorms from a drunken college party a few hours earlier and I had just fucked her brains out. The bed was still soaked.

I woke up and grabbed her tits and started sucking them. Instead of being lite pink from the night before, they were now dark red from my sucking. I had a raging morning hard on and rolled over on top of her to continue fucking her from the night before.

She was moving around, starting to wake up, then as my dick touched the entrance to her pussy her eyes opened wide and she yelled, "Nooooooooo!...I can't take it again!!...I'm too sore!!". I pushed my dick against her sore little pussy just a little more and she pushed me off saying, "Stop!...I won't be able to walk." I laid over on my back with an aching to fuck with my dick laying on my stomach.

She got up off the bed, kind of stumbling and put on her clothes not saying much. I threw on my boxers over my hard on. She started for the door and I said excitedly, "Thanks for the amazing fuck Cindy. It was nice to meet you!", she looked at me with not much emotion. I don't think she liked me saying that.

I opened the door so she could leave. I watched her walking, not really limping, more like on the tips of her toes with her ass kind of bobbing up and down. Now that I am older and have done this to many girls, she just had the shit fucked out of her and was sore from my big thick dick. I thought, "Awesome!"

After that, Cindy came over a few more times to fuck and always left sore. She later got pissed at me for not "being in love with her too". Trying to be honest, I told her I was just interested in fucking and learning how to last longer than a minute or two. She said, "I am not your fuck toy you asshole." and broke it off with me.

She told all her friends on campus about the details of us fucking. Shortly after, I was fucking just about every day because the word got out that I had a huge dick, could fuck like a bull and blew a huge load. I considered all of them my friends and they liked being fucked. I never dated, but was always being taken out by girls who would pay for my drinks to get me drunk so I would fuck them. I liked the free drinks and it was fun to watch the girls trying to let me know they wanted to fuck.

***

Over the years I got married, but fucked it up because I had fucked so many girls, they kept in touch and wanted me to keep fucking them. My marriage only lasted about two years. The thing is, once girls who find out they love big dick, they can't enjoy fucking anyone else. They go through life, most married and call me when the coast was clear to get fucked. My ex and I remained friends, well not friends, we remained fuck buddies for years afterwards, but she eventually got remarried and didn't want to fuck up her marriage the way I did.

That fuck frenzy lasted until my late 40's. The women I was fucking were getting older, some decided it was wrong to cheat on their husbands and others just got older and I didn't want to fuck them anymore. I hadn't even thought about getting new girls to fuck. Then what seems like all of a sudden, my fuck variety was gone and had to masturbate.

So now, fast forward to today. I am mid 50's, horny as a bull and there is no one to fuck. I have heard about the dating apps, but after reading stories of how fucked up people are on those apps and how the profiles people make are never what they really look like, or how many games people play to get nude pictures, I never made a profile or joined. Just too chickenshit I guess.

I live in an upscale neighborhood. I have had my big four-bedroom house with a nice backyard and a pool for about 12 years. I got into real estate about 25 years ago and eventually got into buying up rent homes. I now have 83 homes.

I work from home as there is no real need to have an office because I use a property management company that does all the real work. When I was at about 7-10 homes, I used to fuck young single ladies for rent when they got behind. That's another story. But at the time, it was a motivator to get as many rent homes as possible.

An average day is usually hanging around the house. I like to wear a robe most of the day, naked, because over the years I just like to have my dick and balls hang free. I love the feeling of them when they wobble and flop around on their own. My big dick and balls slapping my legs and rubbing the soft inside of the robe turns me on all throughout the day. Fact is, my 50 year old fat dick and huge balls have gotten bigger from being older and it is uncomfortable to wear underwear.

Over the years I have made my backyard private by planting trees and shrubs that block all the neighbors from looking. Plus a few years ago the H.O.A. allowed everyone to build 8-foot fencing. This allows me to be naked in my backyard. I love to tan naked. Well, I love to put oil all over my body, tan outside and jack-off. I always take two towels out to tan, because I blow at least two huge loads a day laying out in the sun and need one of the towels to wipe up the cum.

I have sort of known my neighbors, the Gonzales' for the last several years. They moved in about 3 months after I did. They are Hispanic and very friendly. We wave at each other coming or going and there is at least one block party a year and we all talk as we get drunk. The Gonzales' seem to have a happy marriage and one girl.

Over the years their girl Emily would talk to me while I was in the front yard doing the garden. She was always very friendly to me. I hadn't seen Emily this past year as she was off to college. I would see her dad Bruno pretty often though. He had gotten a quite a bit overweight over the years from his desk job as a lawyer.

On Saturday, I saw Bruno and he was in good spirits. We did the small talk and he mentioned that his daughter was coming home today from college for the summer and was excited to see her. No sooner than that, Emily pulled up in the driveway and got out of the car. I could not believe my eyes. Little Emily was gone, hot 19 year old Emily was here.

When she had gotten fully out of the car, she walked around to the front of the car and over to Bruno and I. It was like a movie of a hot porn model in slow motion.

The sound track was her. She had on a frilly tight boob-tube that left no imagination of how big and beautiful her 30GG tits were, very tight short shorts that showed the bottom of her tight perfect ass, a large porn model hat and sunglasses with very high heels.

I would guess she was about 5-6, 110 lbs. She had the most beautiful legs and had that "I'm so hot" walk. She had gorgeous dark Hispanic hair and I have always loved the creamy brown Mexican skin.

When she walked over to us, she said with a big smile and perfect teeth, "Hi Mr. Raller, it has been a long time, yea?" then looked over at Bruno and said, "Hi daddy!" My speech was weak, and I was able to mumble out something like, "Er yes, yes it has."

I could not take my eyes off of her huge tits. I was wearing old tan garden shorts that were a little tight because I have had them for several years and used them to do the gardening. I had no underwear on as usual and even soft, anyone can see my giant package.

iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers