Mr. Bob Raller, a 56 Year Old Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my dick started to harden seeing and smelling Emily so close. I could not control myself, so I put one of my hands in my pocket to try and hide my thickening dick. Both Bruno and Emily seemed to ignore it. They both had to see my big dick in my pants as I was standing there in full daylight.

She said to her dad that she wanted to get her things into the house and started to walk back to her car to get her stuff. She said, "See ya Mr. Raller, your looking good!", smiled directly at me, bit her lip and walked off.

I swear, Bruno was starring the exact same way I was at his incredibly hot daughter and we both stood in silence as we watched her ass swing and bounce striding back to her car. He had to see her just say, "See ya Mr. Raller, your looking good!" and bite her lip to me!

Bruno acted as if nothing happened, said his goodbyes and walked back to his house quickly. I finished up in the yard with my mind stunned at what I had just saw, pure hotness. Once I was back in the house, I did my usual routine by taking off all my clothes and put on my soft robe. Finally, my dick and balls are free to wobble and shake around.

Now that I am comfortably inside my house, I do my other routines. I fill up a large glass of juice, throw in some ice, grab two towels and head out to the backyard. Once there, I take off my robe, oil myself up and lay back in the lounge chair under my pergola.

Laying there, I start to think about Emily. My dick instantly starts to get hard as a rock and I begin to jack off thinking about how awesome it would be to fuck Emily. I squirt more oil on my dick imagining my hand is Emily's pussy.

After just a couple of minutes, I blow a huge load. The first stream hits my belly and chest, the next two hit my chest and face. I am literally covered in cum. Today, I just leave the cum there and nod off to sleep.

I wake up about an hour later and jump into the pool to wash off. There again the images of Emily come to the front of my brain. I feel my dick start to twitch. I get up and sit on the side of my pool, letting my legs stay in the pool.

I massage my dick and balls slightly thinking again about Emily and after a minute, my dick is a baseball bat again. I grab some oil and beat my meat again until I release a giant load that shoots about 5 feet across the pool. I keep jacking off until all of the cum is out, about 6 good squirts.

Exhausted, I lay back and let my huge dick lay over on my leg and spread my legs a bit to give my balls some room to breathe. A few minutes later, not realizing it, I dosed off.

Suddenly I hear something fall on the other side of the Gozales's fence and wake up. From the position I was laying, if someone was peeking through the fence, they would have a direct view of my cock and balls as I was laying back.

Playing it cool, I get up, put my robe on and head into the house. The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful except for my jacking off right at bedtime thinking about Emily's hot body. Again, I left the cum all over my body instead of cleaning it up.

The next day, I begin the routine, take a shower, admiring how I like the look of my hot tanned hairy stalky bear body in the mirror and do some grooming. I keep my dick and balls groomed and shaved. Afterwards I put on my robe and slippers. Then make my way to the kitchen.

The maid comes today. She is new. I had a maid for about 4 years that really did a great job. Her name was Maria, she was Hispanic, about 40 years old and you could tell that at one point in her life she was probably pretty hot.

But hard work, raising 5 kids and being a wife took their toll. She was a bit flabbily, not horrible or anything, and had huge tits that looked like they were supported and hidden by a very thick bra. She came to clean three times a week and was always nice and pleasant.

After about 4 weeks into the job, knowing I lived alone and did my own cooking, Maria asked me if I needed her to work 5 days a week instead of 3. She also offered to cook dinner. The reason, she said, was because she needed to make more money because her kids are in school and it is more expensive than she had realized it would be. Her husband, Jose, had just started a lawn service company and things were taking off pretty slow.

I didn't know Maria very well at the time and told her I would think about it. Over the next two weeks I began to come up with an idea. Then one day I got day-drunk. Maria had come to clean and I was laying back with my feet up in my man-chair in the living room. Because it had been a while since I had last fucked, all I could think about was fucking.

I needed to feel real pussy sliding on my dick again. It had been so long since I had pumped a load into a wet tight pussy and my lust was driving me insane.

I got the nerve, alcohol nerves, up to ask Maria my question that was part of my demented plan to fuck. I asked Maria how things were going finding more work. She said that so far, she has not been able to find more work.

Thinking I was being sly, I asked if there were any other things she could offer other than cleaning and cooking. She looked at me a little confused and she said, "No I only do those things." I said, "Maria, there is more you do than clean and cook, there is a lot more you can do with your body." At that time, looking straight at her, I grabbed my crotch to shift my hardening fat cock.

She understood at that point. She said, "No, no, I can no do that." and started to walk away. I said, "Maria, wait, think about this and let me know. You have something I need, and I have something you need. It can just be business."

Maria, thought for a minute, knowing she could use the money, looked over at me ashamed at herself and said, "Ok Mr. Raller, I do it." I said, "OK, I'll add four hundred dollars a month and I fuck you as long as you are here cleaning." Maria reluctantly nodded her head to agree.

I motioned her over to my man-chair. My dick was already starting to get hard. I wanted her to see the organ she just made a deal with. Slowly, I parted my robe and the beast popped free, standing straight up at attention.

The look on her face was worth a thousand words. I laid there for a moment with my robe open so she could get a good look. Then, I got up, dropped my robe to the ground, grabbed her hand and walked her to my bedroom with a raging hardon leading the way. I was so ready to fuck. I have wood floors and I could see the drips of my precum dropping to the floor all the way to my bedroom. Maria will need to clean that up later.

When we got to the bedroom, I told her to take off her clothes. She took her time taking off her gray cleaning uniform and a short time later was standing in her bra and panties next to the bed. I said, "All of it, take everything off".

She did as told and soon she was standing in front of me fully naked. She had some really huge floppy tits with large used baby milking nipples. Her thick bra hid them well. I motioned her to the bed and to get on all fours.

I was not going to eat her pussy out, I just wanted to fuck. But I also knew this needed to not be too ruff a fuck because I didn't want her to change her mind. The idea of having regular fuck sessions to release my load was too good to fuck up.

I reached over to my bedside drawer and grabbed some lube, poured it down her ass crack and onto her pussy. Then rubbed my dick with lube. I had poured out quite a bit down her ass, so I grabbed her lubed-up pussy and started messaging it.

Then I began to finger her pussy to get it nice and oiled. Maria started to moan a little as I massaged her pussy. I could now feel her pussy getting warmer and wetter. This was good because even though this fuck is for me, a wet pussy feels much better than lube only.

I took a look at her semi-hairy pussy. I could see a pussy that had birthed some babies but it looked nice with the pussy lips swollen and ready. I started to rub my pre-cum oozing dick up and down on her soft pussy lips.

Once my dick head slit touched the entry point, I started to push slowly. About a half inch started to go in and then I felt resistance. She had not had big dick before. I kept pushing and Maria let out a yelp, "Slow, slow, slow, ooooooowwwww."

I paused, push a little, pushed a little more, paused. She started to get louder. Then I knew there was only one thing to do. I grabbed her hips, pushed her forward on the bed and drove in hard. I was able to get my dick in.

I started to pump hard and deep over and over. Maria was screaming at the top of her lungs in something in Spanish that I didn't understand the words too, but I knew what she meant.

I was on top with my weight on her from behind and fucking like a bull. Not sure how much she was enjoying it, but she seemed to calm down a little and take my big fat dick ramming in and out of her pussy with my lubed up freshly shaven balls smacking her ass.

I felt that familiar electric feeling right before cumming and quickened my strokes. My dick started to swell and Maria said, "No inside me, no inside me." and right then I let loose of the volcano, deep in her pussy and grunted like an animal as my dick did its primal duty.

I kept pumping and could hear the wetness sound my dick makes when fucking a wet pussy. I come to a stop and leave my dick deep in her pussy in to savor the feeling. A minute or so goes by and I roll off her and on to my back.

My dick smacks my stomach and mixed sex juices splattered across my stomach. Maria didn't look at me, she just got off the bed and hobbled over silently to put her clothes back on. Then she got to work cleaning.

Lying in bed after fucking, I started to think fucking in bed would take too long on a regular basis. I got on the internet, did some searching and printed out of few things. When Maria was almost finished cleaning and about to leave, I stopped to talk with her.

I had grabbed 5 one hundred-dollar bills from my room and my printouts and handed it all to her. There was a nearby salon that did waxing. I told her to get her pussy and ass waxed there. The other printout showed where to get some crotchless panties that exposed her pussy and some bras that would allow better access to her tits. I had a plan.

I realized I didn't need to see much skin. I just wanted to fuck Maria and grab her tits until I creampied her. We would fuck, 2-3 times a day when she came to clean. Several times as she was cleaning, big gobs of cum drops would hit the floor.

Maria would just reach down and clean it up and keep on going. Even as she was leaving and carrying her stuff to her car, her legs would be dripping cum from the last fuck of the day. I just needed her to fuck me, blow my loads and empty my balls into a pussy. It was great.

There was never any kind of "relationship", but my big dick had trained her pussy to be wet when she walked in the front door. I mean, when you fuck someone and cum in their pussy for several years, there are feelings, but the feelings are more like I get excited the pussy us here! I always miss it when it leaves and can't wait to do it again. Waiting to fuck Maria from Friday to Monday over the weekend would drive me crazy. We were defiantly friends though.

One day, Maria said she was getting too loose for her husband. "Her husband?" I thought. She said that he does not have a "big one" and thought he was getting suspicious. I hadn't thought about my big dick reshaping a pussy. But it made sense because we fucked so regularly. Then I came up with another idea.

I let Maria know that I understand and suggested letting me use her ass. She said, "No,no,no,no." and waved her finger. At the same time, she had gotten to know me and knew that I needed to unload my balls regularly.

I said, "Look, it's like the first time we fucked, it took a little time for your pussy to get used to it right?" Maria nodded her head. I said, "It's the same thing." Then I added, "I'll even throw in another $200 per month." then giving her a big smile I said, "Just give it a month." She reluctantly agreed. After all this was a good arrangement for both of us and neither wanted it to stop for our own reasons.

The next time she arrived to clean I was ready. I had gone to the local sex shop and purchased a butt plug and dildo for some ass training. I welcomed her, grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.

I motioned her to lean over on the bed and showed her the butt plug. She looked at me like "No way" and started to get up. I nudged her back on the bed where she laid on her stomach. Then I got up on the back of her legs and lifted up her cleaning dress and exposed her ass. I liked that I paid to keep her pussy and asshole waxed regularly.

I grabbed the butt plug, it was the biggest one I could find and lubed it up. Then with one hand, I parted her ass cheeks. There, smiling at me was a nice little butt hole. I poured a generous amount of lube on her hole then started rubbing while slowly working a finger into her tight ass.

Maria started to grunt and squirm and say, "Ow ow ow...sloooow." After a few minutes slowly pushing my finger in and out of her virgin ass, I worked in another finger. After another minute or so, I was able to get in a third. Her hole looked so sexy stretched out, my dick was rock hard.

Finally her butt to opened up. I pushed in the butt plug quickly. She let out a huge scream. It was a beautiful site to see her ass open up and stretch around the butt plug.

I slapped Maria's ass and said, "There! get up and go clean." She turned and looked at me like I was crazy. I slapped her ass again, even harder and said, "Get up and go clean! It will be fine." She hobbled up and wobbled out of the room.

I watched her move around the house cleaning. She kept her butt kind of poked out as she worked. After about an hour, I walked up and grabbed her ass and told her it's time. I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. She knew what to do from before and laid back down on the bed, ass up. I parted her ass cheeks to look at the beautiful site of the butt plug nestled nicely in her ass hole.

Next, I grabbed the plug and gently pulled it out. It made a nice sound "Plop!" Her asshole had a nice open gaped hole where the plug had been. Maria let out a sigh of relief. Then I grabbed the dildo, lubed it up and started insert it into the nicely stretched hole.

The pain must have hit pretty hard because Maria yelped loud, "Owowowonononowooww" and tried to scoot away. I pushed down on her back to stop her from moving and said, "Hold on, it will hurt then turn into pleasure." That is what I was told anyway. She yelled, "Qowowoowowooowo!" and grunted with each thrust over and over. I kept pushing the dildo in and out. There was so much resistance and took a lot more pressure than I had thought it would. I kept going deeper and deeper until it moved freely.

All of this had made my dick rock hard. As I am sitting on her legs facing her ass, shoving the dildo in and out, my dick was bouncing off her and my balls were rubbing the back of her smooth legs. Now I leaned over her and whispered into her ear, "OK, now it's time."

She yelled, "Nooooooooo...no...no" because she knew exactly what was next. I pulled out the dildo, then grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a long squirt into her gaping asshole. I squirted another generous amount of lube onto my dick and rubbed it in.

I grabbed Maria's ass and spread her cheeks wide and lined up the slit in my dick to the entrance to her ass. Pre-cum was dripping from my tip and leaked into her hole from the anticipation. I pressed the head into her gaping ass and started pushing. Maria screamed at the top of her voice. It was so loud and so high pitched and made me look up at her face. Her mouth was open, eyes closed and she had tears running down her face.

I started to push more, her ass would just not part for my big dick. Then I readjusted my body so I could use my weight to help push my dick in. Finally, I felt the head push open and spead her ass. I could feel the warmth of the inside of her tight ass on my dick. It felt amazing. I stopped for a moment giving Maria a chance to adjust to the head of my dick. I knew the next part was going to be the hard part, the thick part of my dick which is at least another inch wide. The screams told me I was close to getting my dick deep inside her ass.

After a few seconds, I made the big push to get my organ in and felt her ass finally spilt open and accept my monster cock. Now that I had the full length deep in her and my balls resting on her ass, my internal bull took over.

I pulled back and started pumping like a beast in heat. Slurp, splat, slurp, splat, in and out, my smooth huge balls spanking her ass cheeks, covered in sticky lube slapped over and over. The sounds of me fucking her ass made loud suction sounds.

I looked down to see the beauty of my thick cock stretch out her ass pussy and could see small drops of blood mixed in with her ass juices and lube. Suddenly, I felt the impending explosion coming. I took one more deep hard thrust in her ass and blew my giant load of cum deep in the canals of her anal cavity.

The thickness of my dick prevented the cum from escaping. As soon as I pulled my dick back and the pressure was released, a spray of sex and ass juices shot out as if a fire hose had given her an enema. As I slid all the way out of her ass, I could see the mixed juices of cum, lube and a tiny bit blood all over her ass, all over my dick and balls and on my hairy stomach. Her gaping asshole would never be the same.

Over the next week, Maria was still resistant to me fucking her butt. She would say how much it hurt and walked with her ass sticking out, wobbling as she took tip-toe steps around the house.

Over the next few months, for the first fuck of the day, my dick could get in much easier and only needed a little bit of lube to get my thick dick in past the head. I fucked Maria another 2-3 times a day and would not need any lube after that. It was awesome.

I enjoyed Maria's ass. She would come in, say hi, I would say hi and ask how things are as I leaned her over my man chair, lift up her cleaning dress, look at the waxed asshole, drop a dab of lube and fuck her over the chair until I blew, all the while talking about my day.

Since she wore crotch less underwear, I could just fuck her ass and finish. Since we fucked so much, she figured out to just drop a towel on the ground below so the cum would plop the giant cum glob neatly down on the towel, then she would pick up the towel and start cleaning.

After about a year, Maria came one day in and told me her husband's business is picking up and she will no longer be cleaning my house in order to go work with him. I literally felt my balls tense up. What the fuck am I going to do now, I thought?

I managed to tell her congratulations. I was happy for her, but all I could think about is what is going to replace my regular release of cum. Fucking Maria was so perfect. It was easy, no relationship needed and I was used to it. I was going to miss her.

On Maria's way out, she let me fuck her one last time. I blew huge two loads in both her ass and pussy; gave her a hug and we said our goodbyes. As she was walking to her car, she stopped, lifted her hips a bit and blew out the huge load I just put in her ass. The stain on the driveway is still there.

About a week later, I gave Jose all 83 of my rental properties to mow. He couldn't believe how he landed such a huge account. The new maid arriving today is as not fuckable as Maria. Not fuckable at all. I am so fucked.

While the maid was at my home cleaning, my balls ached. I couldn't wait until she left. Cleaning time used to always mean fucking, now it is a time I have to wait for it to end. I ended up getting more adventurous and went outside to do some gardening while the maid was cleaning.