Mr. Bob Raller, a 56 Year Old Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got pretty good at it and started to enjoy the time I spent in the garden. I convinced myself it was a good workout and a good way to meet people. That is why I was outside when Bruno and Emily showed up in the first place.

The sound I heard in the Gonzales' yard really puzzled me. The Gonzales' never even go into their backyard. They don't have a pool and have never upgraded the backyard. There is literally no reason for anyone to be back there. Wondering what I heard kept spinning around in the back of my head.

The next day, I got up, did my routines, showered, groomed, all the regular stuff and threw on my robe. After a quick bite to eat, grabbed two towels, oil and headed outside for my first jack-off of the day.

Right as I was about to open the door to the backyard, I heard a knock on the door. "Hmmm?", I thought. So, I put down the towels and oil and walked over to the front door. When I opened the door, it was Emily. She looked amazing. She had on a very see-through swimming robe and what looked like a swim suit that was way too small for her. Must have been one from when she was younger.

I knew I needed to say something, but my throat couldn't make any noise. She said, "Hi Mr. Raller!, sorry to bother you, do you have a minute?" I managed to get something out like, "Uh huh" and nodded my head. The she said, "Can I come in?"

I still couldn't talk and just opened the door and motioned her to come in. She walked past me and I could easily see almost all of the most perfect ass I have ever seen. Her tits were so big, I could see the outline of her watermelons from behind, swaying left and right. I started to imagine what it would be like fucking her on her stomach with those huge tits. My imagination was on fire.

Once I got my breath, I ask her, "Emily how are things?" and before she could answer added in, "Please don't take this wrong, but you look absolutely fabulous in that swimsuit." There I finally said what my mind was screaming.

Emily said, "Mr. Raller, it's summer and there is nothing to do at home. Would you mind if I go swimming?" Do I mind if that beautiful body is in my pool, my mind yelled? Again, I was at a loss for words and didn't realize it, but I had paused a few seconds for lack of words.

Then Emily said, "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Raller, I shouldn't have asked" and started to head for the door. my mind came too and I said, "Wait!, yes, yes I would love for you to enjoy the pool, come on let's go!" She smiled big and headed outside.

I told her to make herself at home and that I needed to change. Emily headed out to the pool and took off her see-through robe. I stopped and watched squeezing my hardening dick through the opening of my robe.

I began to think about if there was any way I could get her to fuck me, or at least get her to remove her bikini top. The other thing that went through my mind is no matter what, she is going to get a good look at my giant bulge because I can't hide it, the same way she can't hide her huge tits.

I went to my bedroom and sorted through my swimsuits. I hadn't worn one for quite some time. A while back I had bought some white tight elastic sport swim shorts that fit my body like a glove. I had been invited to an old friend's birthday party. He had told me there would be a few single girls there.

I thought showing off my attributes might get me laid. It turned out the single girls at his party were older unattractive women. I ended up fucking one of the wives a few days later.

She never called me after that. I saw her at the grocery store a few months later. Apparently, she said she was so sore afterwards she could hardly walk. She said it worried her that I dumped so much cum in her and was scared she would get pregnant. Also, she said I treated her like a slut because I just fucked her and left. "O...Kay" I thought and wished her well.

I put my tanned legs through the white tight swimsuit. I liked that I didn't have tan lines. White really pops with a good tan. I go to the bathroom, take a look and chuckle looking into the mirror. There is no way anyone could miss the huge outline of my dick and balls in this swimsuit.

I put on my robe and walked outside and noticed Emily had already jumped into the pool. I wave and say hi, pull off my robe and lay back in my lounge chair.

My swimsuit already feels tight around my dick. I'm watching Emily swim back and forth in the pool, then she stops and lifts herself out and sits with her back to me. I can see that beautiful wet body, glistening in the sun. Her ass is amazing. I always find a girl who can sit with their back to you and still see her tits to be a huge turn-on.

I have four lounge chairs sitting next to each other under the pergola. They are lined with pillows and comforters and very comfortable to hang out and lay on. I'm laying back, with the back of the chair titled just enough up to be able to read and drink. Emily gets up and heads over to sit next to me. "I love your pool.", she says and sits down. Her young wet tanned body, with a too small bikini is almost too much to look at.

We start small talking about school, what she wants to do when she graduates, all the stuff people talk about when just making conversation. My dick is a little more than semi hard. As she talks to me, I can see her eyes glancing down at the bulge in my pants, then looking back up at me.

She probably thinks I don't notice it. I thought "Good.", she is looking at it and not getting too nervous. The last thing I want is for this to end.

I ask Emily if she would like something to drink and she does. I get up and stand close above her, knowing she can get a full view looking up at my dick and balls trapped in my tight swimsuit. I ask her, "Do you drink alcohol?" She laughs and says, "Of course, everyone in college does." I say, "Perfect, let me get us something fun to drink", she smiles and I walk off to the kitchen.

When I get into the kitchen, I pull my pants down just enough to let my balls and dick out to get some breathing room. I reach for a bottle of Everclear and grab some fruit juice out of the refrigerator. I decide to make her some extra strong "jungle juice" which is perfect to get a party started. I put my dick back in my swimsuit, grab a cold beer and walk back out to the pool.

Emily seems to be thirsty and drinks about half of it down. She only weighs around a 100lbs so this party is about to get started. We continue talking and soon she drank the whole glass. I offer another one and she accepts. By the time I got back out to give her a fresh drink, she was already loosening up.

She begins to tell me funny stories about her friends getting drunk and doing stupid shit at college parties, which I am all too familiar with from my college days, and then she takes the conversation to a whole new place.

She says, "Please don't take this wrong, but I cannot believe how big your dick is." and laughs out loud. Right then I was taking a drink of beer and blew it straight out and coughed. She laughed and said. "I'm so sorry Mr. Baller, I mean Raller." and kept laughing.

Not to let this moment slip, I said, "Thank you Emily, I didn't think you even noticed." and laughed too. She says, "OH I NOTICED!" with wide eyes looking straight at my bulge, showing a bit of curiosity. I said, "Well since we are on the subject, I notice you too!" and stared straight at her gorgeous tits. We both laughed.

Now for the next move. I said, "Do you have a boyfriend?", Emily said she didn't and now showing that she is feeling the jungle juice, she says, "I have had a couple, but nothing serious."

"Can I tell you something Mr. Raller? And promise to keep it a secret?"

I said, "Absolutely!"

"Well this is going to sound a bit weird and it probably is, but it is really not what it sounds like."

She pauses, I have no idea what she is going to say and stick on every word. She says, "You promise to not get weirded out?" and I nod in total confusion and suspense. "Well, I fuck my dad, it's not like a boyfriend or anything like that, it is really hard to explain, but makes total sense to me."

On one hand I was relieved she didn't say she was gay or that she had a dick and on the other I couldn't believe it. I asked, "Wow, how long have you two been fucking and by the way that doesn't weird me out." The fact we are now talking about fucking is a good sign.

Emily goes on to tell me last year during the summer her dad had mentioned since she was now 18 and going to college that she needed to get a part time job to make some spending money. She really didn't want to work and started thinking of what kind of job she could get.

Then an idea came to her. When she was younger, she could hear her parents having sex quite often and these days, they never had sex. Emily thought that she would sneak into her dad's home office computer, look at the browsing history and look to see what kind of porn he liked. To her surprise, the girls looked just like her and they were having sex with older chubby men like him.

So, Emily decided to try and catch her dad jacking off to porn and then present her idea of how to make some extra spending money. From the browsing history, she could see that nearly every day, at around 11PM with everyone was asleep, he would go to his office to start watching porn and beat off.

Bruno's office was downstairs, so she went to bed around 10:30PM, said her goodnights and went to her room and waited. Around 11PM she slowly left her room and crept down the stairs. She could see the light on in her dad's office and walked over slowly. Sure enough, there was Bruno, with his pants down around his ankles stroking his cock.

Emily waited until her dad was about to cum and right when he leans his head back to release, she says, "Dad, what are you doing?" Bruno just about had a heart attack. He swings his chair around and says, "Emily, what the fuck are you doing in here?!...shit!" His dick still out, hard, unsatisfied and frustrated.

Emily looks at the screen of the computer and says, "Dad, they look like you and me!, are you masturbating to us fucking?" Bruno had nowhere to go and said, "Of course not honey, you caught me, can I be honest?" Emily nods her head. Bruno tells her that her mom won't put out and he needs to release his balls regularly.

Emily says to her dad with sympathy, "Look dad, I get it, I masturbate too. Would you like me to help with that?"

"Maybe we could make a deal where I help you release and you help me with my spending money."

Bruno thought there is no way he could fuck his daughter like a slut and said, "Emily what the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking crazy?!" Emily says "It can just be fucking, no relationship or weirdness and we can both help each other out."

"After all I don't want to get into a relationship with anyone right now and you don't want to be out fucking whores."

At that point Emily takes off her nightgown and drops it to the floor and standing fully naked says with her huge beautiful tits standing erect, "Dad, think about it and let me know. We are both adults and this is what you will be fucking. I know this looks way hotter than what is on your computer screen."

Then Emily lifts up her leg and puts her foot on her dad's leg to fully expose her tight little pussy, "If you don't want to fuck me, that is fine, we will never mention this conversation again. If you do want to fuck me, bring up my pajamas to my room."

Bruno starred at her daughters' gorgeous body, pussy and huge tits silently, his pants still down to his ankles from whacking off and still had a rock solid hard on that hasn't released yet. At that, Emily turns and heads up to her room leaving her nightgown on the floor in her dad's office. Bruno watched his daughter's perfect ass jiggle and bounce as she left the office.

A few moments later, Emily herd the door to her room open and Bruno came in and dropped her pajamas to the floor. Bruno asked, "How much is this going to cost me?", Emily says "$100 a day. Pay the $100 and you can fuck me all day." Bruno nodded and took off all his clothes and climbed into Emily's bed.

Bruno is in heat now and is doing everything to hold his sexual drive back. He faces Emily and gently pulls her close to him, where he could feel her breast on his chest and his dick on her tummy and whispers, "Are you sure you want to do this?",

Emily reached down and grabbed her dad's dick and says, "Yes daddy." Bruno says, "Emily, I'm going to fuck you like a man who just paid for fine pussy and wants every part of your body" and Emily smiles says, "Come get what you paid for daddy."

At that point, Bruno gets up and spreads Emily's legs and rubs his hands slowly up her thighs. He leans his head in and smells Emily's fresh young pussy. He gently rubs his nose on her pussy lips and kisses her sweet pussy. Then he pushes her legs up to her shoulders so he could see her tiny ass bud and in one long stroke takes his fat wet tongue and licks her from her ass to the top of her pussy.

Bruno began using his whole mouth, lips, teeth and jaw to eat Emily's pussy. As he was eating her pussy, his head would bob up and down and left to right. All that wet pussy smacking had made Emily wet from her ass to her love entrance.

Bruno's mouth was dripping with mixed saliva and sex juices. It had been a long time since Bruno ate pussy and Emily's was sending heat all though his body. All that heat was being sent straight to his dick and balls and felt like they were going to explode.

Bruno lifted up and looked at his daughter and starred at how gorgeous the view was of her prefect tits. Then he rolled over on to his back and pulled Emily over to his dick and said, "Suck my dick Emily." She leaned up and got on her knees to take the first look of her dad's cock.

Emily had been sexually active for a few years from the boys in school and had seen a few cocks. Her dad's dick was bigger than all the boys she had been with. It was about 7 inches and fat, about 2 inches thick. His balls where bigger too than other boys too.

Bruno never groomed so he was very hairy. Emily was not a pro at giving head, so Bruno began coaching her how to use her tongue, suck and use her hands to blow him. She was a fast learner and soon had Bruno on the ropes of blowing his load.

Bruno pulled Emily's head up to stop, then pulled his legs back and said, "Now lick my asshole baby." Emily was confused and said, "Dad, what? Lick your asshole?" Bruno grabbed her head and shoved it down to his ass and said, "Lick!"

Emily took her tongue and began eating her dad's ass. Bruno yells, "Oh yea baby, get your tongue deeper, deeper!" That signaled to Emily she was doing it right and began licking and slurping her dad's ass. Then Bruno grabbed Emily's hand and put it on his dick and said, "Now stroke this slowly sweetie." This drove Bruno crazy.

He could feel his impending orgasm about to come and stopped Emily. He rolled her on to her back, got on top of her and picked her legs up. He was a big man, only about 5'10" but had picked up some weight over the years and Emily could feel his weight on her.

Bruno aligned his dick at the entrance of her pussy and rested his dick head. He then lifted up and began sucking her beautiful tits. She had large brown thick Mexican nipples that would one day feed many babies. Bruno started sucking her tits hard, Emily felt pain. She let out an, "Owwwch...ahhhhh" because at the same time it felt good.

Bruno then started to push his dick into his daughter's pussy. Slowly at first, then deeper and deeper until he could feel his balls on her ass. Then he pulled his head up, laid his full body weight on her, so he could feel her tits on his body, began kissing her neck and started to fuck.

Bruno placed his hands under Emily's ass and began fiercely fucking with all his mass, his balls slapping against Emily's ass. She and never felt a bull in full heat using her pussy before. Bruno bucked and pumped as Emily started to moan, louder and louder, "Oooohhhhh daddy...ooooohhhoohhh...yeeea."

Bruno felt Emily's body start to shake, move and tighten, then felt his daughter cum all over his pumping dick. Emily yelled out, "Ooohhhhhshhhhittt daddy I'm cumming!" The felling of a hot wet pussy cumming on his dick, triggered Bruno's balls to instantly release his load into Emily's young pussy.

Bruno kept pumping as he was releasing until he felt his dick softening. Bruno pulled out and rolled on to his back. Emily just laid there on her back with her legs spread, leaking her dad's cum.

Bruno laid on his back for a few minutes, then came back down to earth realizing he was laying in his daughter's bed, naked and with his dick wet with both their sex juices dripping from his cock.

Bruno manages to get up, grab his clothes and says to Emily, "Yhat was a great fuck Emily, thank you. See you tomorrow." After Bruno had gone to bed, Emily texted her dad and said, "Send the $100 to my phone here, thank you."

As Emily was telling me the story of her dad fucking her, it caused my dick to get rock hard. I couldn't believe what she has just told me and at the same time I knew that I had to ask her if she needed another client- me. I didn't feel bad or sorry for her, after all it was just business and she didn't seem to care either.

Emily saw that my dick had become rock hard. Then she blew me away with another story. I guess alcohol gets the truth out. She says, "Wow, your dick is so huge. Mr. Raller did you know my dad peaks through the fence to take pictures of you masturbating...then jacks off to it? I saw the photos on his computer when I was looking for his porn."

I said. "Oh shit!, are you kidding?!". Emily said, "No, not that I know of, he just likes your dick I guess." "That motherfucker", I thought. One part of me could care less if someone saw me and kept it to themselves, or maybe drop an anonymous note in my mailbox that it bothered them. But to take pictures and jack off to them was something completely different. I didn't want to end up on a porn site.

I let Bruno jacking off to my dick go for now because I had no idea how I was going to deal with it. So, I asked Emily, "How often do you make money from your dad?" and kind of smiled in order to act like I didn't want to call her fucking Bruno what it really was, which was getting paid to fuck. Oldest line of business in the world.

Emily says. "Two and every so often three times a week. I think he would like more, but doesn't want to spend the money". I saw an opening and asked, "So you making enough spending money then?" Emily quickly responded, "Not really as much as I would like, but it keeps me from having to get a job." Then I went in for the kill and said, "Hey this may seem a little inappropriate and tell me if it is weird in any way, I like us being friends, but would you like to make more money with me?"

Emily looked at me for a moment, chuckled and said, "Yea that's a little weird." She seemed startled a bit and started to sit up then continued, "But I guess me telling you my dad is fucking me is even more weird. I like our friendship too. Think we can still be friends after or will this totally make things too different?".

I said, "Not for me, I mean to be honest, you are gorgeous and I would be lying to say I hadn't thought about it when you got out of your car and walked over when you got home the other day." Emily laughed and said, "I did see your dick start to get hard that day. OK, I guess I'm working for you too now".

With that I asked with a huge smile, "Great! When can we start?" Emily says, "Now I guess" and smiled. I blurted out, "Deal! No time like the present" and sat up. I said to Emily, "Well then, take off that bikini and show me that beautiful body".