Mr. Bob Raller, a 56 Year Old Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much to take off and Emily stood up, released her bra and let it fall, freeing her giant tits to jiggle. They actually looked bigger free from a bikini. Then she put her hands on her waist, pushed down to let the bikini bottoms drop to the ground.

Her standing there naked in front of me looked pure porn star. Her defied gravity.

Her thick baby feeding brown nipples were full, standing at attention, She had a smooth belly and a little bit of bush around her pussy. I said, "Turn around and let me see your perfect ass." Emily turned around to reveal the kind of ass you just want to eat.

Emily turned back around and sat down next to me with her back sort of facing away from my face. She lightly ran her fingers through my hairy chest and over my chubby belly and rested her hand on my swimsuit over my now rock-hard baseball bat cock.

My swimsuit was tight and having a hard on for almost an hour had become very uncomfortable. My dick was kind of wrapped around my waist at this point.

Emily said, "Now let's see what is under these pants." I reached down, raised my legs up and with one movement took off my swimsuit.

I then lowered my legs back down and spread them a little to let my balls free. Emily said, "Oh shit that's big. Mr. Raller, I'm not sure that is going to fit inside me. Do you fuck many girls with this? Does it fit?" I assured her it will and does fit and yes, I have fucked many girls with it.

She tried to take hold of my giant cock in her little hand could only grab the side of it. Emily says, "Wow it's heavy too! Look at the size of your balls!" She cupped my ballsack to feel the weight and gently flopped them around.

I sat up and leaned back in my chair and motioned her to sit between my legs with her back to me. She moved between my legs and leaned back, giving me full access to grab her tits and lean my dick up on her back.

I started to massage her tits in my hands, and pinch and felt her thick nipples. She moaned softly letting me know she liked the way I massaged her huge tits. This was amazing and I wanted to take my time with her. I was going to blow at least 3 huge loads of cum into her before the day was out.

Emily got up and turned around facing me, she closed my legs with her legs and straddled my lap, resting her tight little pussy that was now becoming wet on the shaft of my cock.

I started moving her back and forth, up and down my cock in order to rub her pussy juices on my dick. She leaned in an we started to kiss.

Both our mouths opened and our hot tongues started to intertwine. Our saliva glands started to open up and sucked each other mouths, gulping each other's spit as we kissed passionately.

My hands slid over her ass. I gripped her perfect butt and worked my fingers down to her asshole. Then I worked them down to barley touch her pussy that was rubbing my dick. I was pleased she was enjoying this, because all this kissing and touching had made her pussy very wet and slippery.

I needed to see her young beautiful wet pussy. In one motion I lifted up her up and laid her on her back grabbing her legs and pushing them up as I turned.

I had a perfect view of the prize. I stared for a moment and told Emily, "You have a beautiful pussy baby.", she moaned a little and adjusted her ass so I had full access.

I leaned my face in and licked her from her asshole to her pussy. I could taste her sweet nectar as I slipped my wet tongue all the way up and back down.

I started to kiss and make out to her pussy. Slowly speeding up eating her out. Licking then getting deeper with each pass.

Then I went wild on her pussy. Licking, biting, lapping up her love canal. My saliva glands in my mouth fully released.

As I was licking her deep with my tongue, I tasted something unfamiliar. It had a thick feel to it. My tongue stopped and I swished it around in my mouth, then turned and spit it out. It was cum!

I sat up and Emily looked at me not to stop and said, "I'm about to cum, keep going, don't stop!" I sat for a moment and asked her, "Did Bruno fuck you today?" She says panting, "um yea."

Somehow this didn't bother me. So, I go back to eating her pussy with everything I had. Emily started to grunt and yelled, "I'm cuuuuuummmiiinnng, oh, oh, yeeeeeeees!"

I kept going as she tensed up, squeezing her thighs together. I sucked on her pussy lips and another blob of Bruno's cum entered my mouth. This time I just swallowed.

Emily started to come down from her orgasm, loosening her leg muscles. I leaned up, grabbed her tits and stuck my tongue deep into her mouth. We made out passionately and I could not take my hands off her massive tits.

As we were making out, I started to position my dick to enter her tight wet pussy. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure standing to my right.

I looked up and it was Bruno. I sat up and said, "What the fuck Bruno?!"

"What the fuck are you doing in my backyard?!"

Emily sat up and said, "Dad! What are you doing here?" Bruno looked pissed. He said, "What the fuck are you two doing? Bob, you are fucking my teenage daughter!"

Emily looks at Bruno and tells him,"Mr Raller is now another client dad!" Bruno asked Emily "You told him about us?! How could you do that to me?!" I interjected to calm things down and said, "Bruno, look, this is the same as you. It's just business. I do not judge anyone here."

I went on to tell Bruno that I tasted his cum in his daughter's pussy, so I know that he fucked her this morning and he has all day to fuck her again.

I told him that I won't be much longer and she can come home and fuck him afterwards. At this point I all three of us were standing up talking in a circle. My dick was still mostly hard.

Bruno had his arms crossed and looked like he was thinking of what to say and he blurted out, "Can I join you two? I paid for a full day of fucking too."

In all the times I have been laid, I had never been in a three-way. Emily said, "No dad, go home, I'll be there in a little bit."

Then I looked at both of them and said, "Why not? Let's do it." Emily said, "Shit, you have to be kidding." Bruno shook his head and said, "No, we are not kidding. We both paid for a full day and we both happen to want to fuck at the same time."

I said, "Great then, let's do this in my bed." and motioned everyone inside. Emily was a little reluctant but led the way.

When we got to my bedroom, Emily sat on the side of the bed, naked and crossed her arms with her head down. I said, "Emily, lay back on the bed and spread your pussy for us."

She complied and scooted back on the bed. Laying on her back she spread her legs wide open. I laid down to her right side and looked up at Bruno. I said "Take of your clothes Bruno and join us."

Bruno had on flip-flops, nylon shorts and a white t-shirt. He was hanging around his house in minimal clothes so he could get naked easily to fuck Emily all day.

He turned around with his back to us, removed his shirt, then his flip-flops. Then he pulled his shorts down and removed them. He didn't have on underwear.

When he bent over to remove his shorts, I saw his chubby ass and a large ball sack hanging between his legs. I'm not gay, but it looked hot.

Bruno was fat, but not super fat. His skin was tight and the chub on his ass made it look full and smooth. His skin was hairy but still smooth. He had a bit of a belly, but not super fat. Bruno turned around and I saw his hard cock and balls together.

He had a nice looking dick and balls. He walked over and laid down on the other side of the bed. Then Emily said, "OK, what now?" still not comfortable with two old men about to fuck her.

Emily's legs were spread apart and Bruno and I began to rub our hands over her body. I would be sucking her big tits and Bruno would be rubbing her pussy. Then we would take turns kissing her. Then I would rub her pussy and Bruno would be sucking her tits.

We did this for several minutes. Then Bruno got up and put his head between Emily's legs and started eating her out. She was getting into to now.

I kept grabbing, sucking and slobbering on her tits and Bruno was lapping up her pussy. Bruno gets up and lays on top of her, lifts her legs up, lines up his dick and starts pumping. His head was buried in her neck and his hands on her ass. I got up and started rubbing my cock in Emily's face.

Bruno lifts his head up from Emily's neck and sees my dick up close with a raging hard on. He says, "That is a beautiful big dick" and starts to lick the head and works it into his mouth.

It caught me off guard but I let him keep sucking my dick. Emily just kind of stared at her dad blowing me.

Bruno started pumping Emily's pussy harder and harder and keeps my dick in his mouth, groaning and moaning. It was very erotic thing to see.

Suddenly, he lets out a huge grunt and blows a load into Emily's pussy. When Emily felt Bruno's load, she came hard and let out a loud, "Ooooohhhhhhhh shiiiiitttt, yeeeaaa, wow dad!" Bruno laid on top Emily after he came for almost a minute enjoying her wet pussy, pumping slowly in and out with his now softening dick.

Bruno rolls off Emily and says to me with a look of sexual anticipation and a big smile, "OK your turn." He then gets up and sits facing Emily's head and lowers his flaccid dick into her mouth.

Emily starts to suck Bruno's dick and I get up to position myself for my first time to fuck Emily. It was good that Bruno fucked her first, because I knew that would make my entry into her wet pussy easier.

Even after Bruno fucked her, I could see that my dick was going to stretch her out. I raised up Emily's legs, lined up my dickhead to her pussy and started to push. Emily takes her mouth off of Bruno's dick and yells out, "Sloooooooww, oh shit that's big! Slooooooooowww!"

Bruno now gets up and repositions himself where his feet were at Emily's head and his head was positioned behind my ass so he could watch me fuck his daughter up close. I pushed slowly and Emily continued to moan loudly. As she breathed, her chest would raise and her big tits would wobble.

I could feel Emily's pussy was tight. Her vaginal walls barely able to stretch to the width of my cock. The way Bruno was laying I could see he got hard again as he watched me go deep into her pussy.

Once I felt my balls touch Emily's ass, I pulled back and pushed in quickly. Emily screams out loud. "Oooohhh shiiit iiiitts soooo biiiigg!" Then I start to push in and pull out again.

He pussy was wet and lubricated, but it still was not fully stretched out and took a lot of force before it could fully accept my dick. After about a minute or so, I was able to pump her tight canal.

Then I started fucking her like a bull. Pounding that young pussy with all I had. Bruno was lost in sex. His mouth was open and dripping and his eyes were glued to my dick.

Then he gets up and moves completely behind and under my ass so he could see me fucking her pussy. I am pounding away, the only noises I could hear was Emily grunting loud and the sound my dick and balls make when fucking hard. My freshly shaved balls smacking her ass felt so good and because everything was so wet, they would make a loud "splat" sound when they slammed into her ass.

Everything was so wet. Bruno had just fucked Emily and blew his load into her pussy and she had just came. Strands of mixed sex juice were streaming out of Emily's pussy onto my dick and balls.

I could feel Emily's pussy start to tighten up and then she suddenly came hard. She yells out loud, "Oh shiiiiiitttt, oooohhhhsheeiiit, I'm coming again!"

I then start to feel a warm familiar feeling of my balls being licked. It was Bruno!

Then he grabbed my balls and started to rub and lick them all over.

The licking felt amazing. My body hit its climax and I blew my huge load into Emily's pussy. I lost sight for a moment and stopped pumping leaving my dick buried into her pussy. I kept cumming huge squirts of man juice deep into her stomach for what seemed like forever.

I was spent. I rolled over onto my back backside, Bruno jumped up and started Eating Emily's pussy. His face was covered in cum and sex juices. Her tight pussy was now gaping from being fucked.

Bruno started to jack off as he was sucking Emily's pussy. Then he lifts up between her legs and blows another load all over her tummy and tits. Bruno, obviously out of shape was breathing hard and laid down on the other side of Emily.

All the fucking and sex had given my balls superpowers. I got up and turned Emily over and placed my legs on the outside of hers so her legs were closed. Then I slid my fat dick in her pussy and started to pump.

My huge balls were viciously slapping her ass as I pounded away. Slurp, splat, pump, slurp, splat, pump over and over. Bruno and I had just pumped a full load into her pussy and he had just blown a load on her stomach.

She had came multiple times and there were sex liquids everywhere on her ass, back and legs, all over my balls, chest and legs and I just kept pumping like a wild animal in heat. The room smelled like pure sex.

As I looked down, I could see my giant cock going in and out, her pussy expanding wide when the middle of my dick went in and then tightening down on the base. She was moaning, screaming, squirming. She was so loud it is a wonder the neighbors couldn't hear this tight wet little pussy getting the fucking of its life.

She screamed, "Owwwwowwwww...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh." as I hammered away like a bull in heat. All I could think about was just how awesome this tight wet pussy felt on my dick and how I need to blow another load of cum in her pussy because I didn't know if I would ever get to fuck her again.

I laid my full body on her back, my whole pelvis area was slick from all the fucking. Her soft smooth body felt amazing under mine. I felt my balls signal their release and slammed my dick in hard. I came so hard it felt like I was straining my ball sack as I sent my sperm deep into her pussy. I waited a bit until my balls had fully unloaded, then rolled off and felt the cool air of sex juices all over my body.

We all laid there, exhausted. Bruno and I must have passed out. I woke up around 7AM to see Bruno lying beside me and I didn't see Emily in bed.

She must have of gotten up and left. Then I see a note on my bedside table. She left me her phone number and a message that said "Please send the money to this phone. Just text me when you are ready to buy my services again. Thank you for your business!" with a heart and smiley face.

I get up and sit on the side of the bed, grab my robe and make way to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot.

Once the shower is steamy, I enter and run the hot water over my head thinking about how awesome the three way was.

Then I hear the door to the shower open and it is Bruno. I have a large shower, but still, with two slightly chubby men inside it's a little cramped.

Bruno says good morning with a smaile and steps in. Once inside he says, "Mind if we take a shower together?" For some reason I nod and we both start to share the shower. Then he takes hold of my shower sponge and pours some soap on it.

He says, "Turn around" and I face the shower with my back to him. Bruno starts to wash my back. It feels great and I start to get goosebumps all over my body. Then he gets close and I could feel his hard dick lay on my ass cheeks as he reaches around and starts to rub my chest from behind. It felt amazing.

At this point a have a hard on and turn around to face him. Our dicks start to touch as Bruno keeps washing me. Then he takes the soap bottle and squirts soap on his hand.

He reaches down, puts our dicks together and starts rubbing his hands over both of our dicks. Every so often he would squeeze my balls. It felt incredible. We are not talking, just in a sexual trance.

Bruno leans in and starts to kiss my face. He sticks his tongue out and parts my lips. We start kissing deep and passionately. We grab each other move close together, rubbing our dicks over each other's bellies.

We grab each others asses and I slowly I start to grind my dick on his stomach. We are both rock hard. I look down and see Bruno's dick and balls, he has a very nice looking circumcised dick. I cannot believe this is happening. I am not gay at all, but I like what I am feeling.

I turn Bruno around and grab his chest from behind. I'm taller, so I lean in behind him, lay my dick between his ass cheeks and up the lower part of his back and whisper into his ear, "I am going to cum in your ass."

Bruno grunts, pushes his ass into me and puts his hands over mine as I squeeze his man tits and pinch his large brown nipples.

The water is going strong and steam has filled the shower. I turn Bruno around again and we start to kiss. Bruno lifts his head up and says, "Let's go to the bed."

We get dried off and make it to the bed. Bruno walks over and gets up on the bed on all fours, spreading his ass for me. The site of his chubby ass and big balls makes my whole body start to shake.

I reach down and spread his ass to look at his man pussy. It looks beautiful. It looks like a tiny little perfect hole and ready for my manhood to enter and seed.

As I have said, I am not gay, but looking at his chubby ass and his big balls hanging there between his legs has found a new fire in my brain.

I walk over to my bedside and grab the butt plug and some lube. I have done this before, but I think it is going to be easier because Bruno "wants" me to fuck him. He knows the size of my dick and knows it is going to hurt, but he is in heat and wants my dick in his ass.

I pour lube on his ass and slowly work a finger in. I keep going in and out, then get another finger in. Bruno has a tight virgin ass.

He starts to moan, "Ooowww,oh...oh...oh...yea...mmmmm". I keep working on getting his hole to open up sliding my fingers in and out. Then, when I can see a small gape, I grab the butt plug, lube it up and slowly insert it into his ass.

As it goes in Bruno let's out a loud moan, "Oooooohhhhhhhyeahhhh" but he is not pushing away. Once the butt plug is in, I roll over and lay on my back. Bruno wastes no time and starts to lick and suck my dick.

Watching Bruno go at my dick tells me he loves it. He licks every part of my dick, up and down. Then spends time on my balls. Licking, sucking holding. His mouth and spit are hot and It feels so good!

Then, Bruno grabs my legs, pushes them up and starts licking my asshole. All I can say is, you have to experience it to fully understand the erotic feeling of someone licking your ass.

My skin is tingling all over. He keeps licking and getting deeper and deeper into my ass. Bruno was going from my ass, to my balls and to my dick with his mouth for about 30 minutes.

Then, I pull his head up and tell him to get on all fours. He gets up, rests on his elbows and raises his ass in the air. It was a beautiful sight.

I position myself behind him. Looking at his ass with a butt plug and his balls hanging, sent my mind into madness. I slowly started to pull out the butt plug and with a "plop" it comes out.

I grabbed some lube and poured it into his gaping hole, then poured another large amount on my dick. I started rubbing up and down my shaft to get it ready to enter Bruno's ass.

I lined up behind him and placed my dickhead at the entry point of his wet man pussy. Slowly I start to push just a little.

Bruno firsts starts to grunt and breath hard, "Ow...ow...ohhh...oww." Then I push a little more. With each push Bruno is starting to scream more pain. But he is not moving away, he passionately wants to take my huge dick in his ass. I get a couple of inches in. Now it is time to get past the thick part of my dick.