Mr. Bob Raller, a 56 Year Old Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab his waist and push hard. I could feel his anal walls splitting. Bruno is screaming a high pitched wail "Eeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwww!" over and over with each breath.

I could see tears running down his cheeks. I felt my dick make it past the thick part and then pushed all the way in. I wait for a moment for Bruno to adjust to my girth deep inside his virgin ass. He is on his elbows with his ass up moaning.

I push him forward a little so he is laying flat on the bed. I move his legs together with my knees and lay on top of him. Our bodies touching feels very erotic.

I pump slowly a few times, his ass canal is almost too tight to pump hard. Bruno is moaning loud and then I feel something that blows my mind. His ass actually came. I feel hot wet sex juices flowing over my dick and down to my balls.

I begin to increase my pumping pace, harder and harder. My balls start to tense up and my dick thickens. I start to pump like a bull slapping my balls on his ass.

Bruno is moaning and grunting, "Ahh...ahhh...yea...oh yea". My whole body tenses up and shoots a giant load into Bruno's ass. I keep pumping until I empty my dick. So much cum launched so fast, my balls feel strained.

I watch my dick as I slowly pull out and see all the mixed cum, lube and sex juices bubble out of his man pussy. I roll to his side and when Bruno rolls over to face me, I can see that he too dumped a huge load on the bed and his stomach covered in cum.

I needed to see his ass after that fuck. I sit up, roll him over and spread his ass. It still had a gape and cum was bubbling out as he was breathing.

That day I fucked him three more times in every position I could, each time blowing my load into his man pussy.

Later in the evening we grabbed some dinner and sat at the pool. I just couldn't believe how hot he looked to me. After dinner he laid back on the sun chair and lifted his lifted his legs and spread them. Looking at him in that position I could help myself from fucking him again.

This time he jacked off while I fucked him and he blew his load all over his tummy and chest. I blew another volcano into his ass.

The next day we fucked all day and night. His ass had kind of a constant drip of my cum leaking and made it easy to fuck him. Bruno's butthole was elastic. Each time I fucked him, his man pussy would shrink bad down to its normal size, then when we fucked, his asshole would open up nice and tight.

We fucked like that for weeks.

One day Bruno tells me his wife is moving out of state so she can live with her mother who needed someone to care for her. Also, Emily had gone back to school.

So, Bruno kind of moved in with me. We sleep together every night and shower together the next day. Oh, and we fuck everywhere in the house.

Bruno has started to get girly, he laughs at my jokes, snuggles up with me, gives me long massages and rubs my feet. When he massages my back, he likes to drag his cock and balls over the back of my legs and starts jacking off to blow his load all over my back.

He also likes to rub oil on my feet and his dick then rubs them together to masturbate. He cums all over my feet, then licks it up off my toes. That's another thing you need to feel to understand how great it feels.

Afterwards, he grabs a towel and wipes it all up clean, then starts to massage me again rubbing his still dripping cock on my leg. This can go on for hours.

I had Bruno get a full body wax. He is completely hairless, except for his head and beard. He has a smooth ass and now I can see his nice looking clean flexible asshole, nicely hanging balls and suckable nipples.

I got him a short pink furry robe to wear around the house and some matching slippers. It hangs down just enough to show his smooth ass and in the front, you can see the lower part of his balls.

Whenever I get the urge to fuck, which is often, I just walk over to him, bend him over, lift up the robe and start fucking. I like quickies and it turns me on to see cum leaking down Bruno's legs after we fuck.

Emily stills comes home to get some business from us. Bruno and I are not gay, we just like fucking and have become good friends. When she comes home, she stays with us and Bruno and I both take turns fucking her and doing three ways into the night.

We decided that for spring break this year, all three of us will be taking an exotic cruise at some adult beaches. I got Bruno and I a giant room on the boat with its own balcony and Emily her own room so she could have her privacy.

This vacation we are going to fuck Emily's ass and want the place where she loses her anal innocence to be beautiful and tropical, just like her.