Mr. Disco Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Luke! Wait there, I'll be coming soon."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Luke immediately fell over in the phone booth, sinking down to his knees in pain. Beyond the physical pain of withstanding the beatings from yesterday, his heart was shattered to learn about Lucy meeting with Nigel Taylor. Everything made sense now with the events that unfolded. This was revenge for the day he turned down the offer in Ibiza. Luke felt defeated at this point. Everything he had worked for with Lucy in their relationship and the revival of her career appeared to be falling apart now. After several minutes, he left the red phone booth box and moved to sit down on a bench next to it as waited for Michelle to arrival. Despite these setbacks, he would figure out something eventually. He was beaten and bruised, but far away from giving up.

TO BE CONTINUED