Mr. E. (Over The Top)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but he was a celebrity," Becky said in her own defense.

"Don't you think that Trent may have felt the same way about you? Maybe you need to take a look back at one of your yearbook photographs. Hell what's not to love. Blond hair, blue eyes and a body that looked like it belonged on the cover of some fashion magazine, you were just about every teenage boy's ultimate wet dream," Stacey remarked.

"You're probably right. Perhaps I do owe him an apology," Becky admitted.

"What did you say that caused him to leave like he did? I heard that he paid that other doctor $1000 to take his place at the center," Stacey asked.

"Oh I can't believe that. It must be just some sort of rumor," Becky said a bit worried.

"I'm not so sure. The doctor seemed awful happy to be working there," Stacey said.

"So are you going to tell me what really happened, or did you just invite me over for a drink," She asked?

"Well after he told me what he had done I got really angry, and accused him of stalking me. I even may have suggested that he had something to do with the plane crash just so that he would get to spend the summer with me," Becky shamefully admitted.

"Oh God Becky, tell me you're joking," She pleaded.

"I wish that I were. Looking back it all seems so ludicrous, but at the time it kind of made since," Becky admitted.

"Are you saying you didn't try and retract that ridiculous accusation?" Stacey asked.

"No. Like an idiot I defended what I said," She replied.

"Look Becky. You are my best friend, and as such I am going to share something with you that if you ever repeat it I will not only firmly deny ever saying it, but it will also mean the end of our friendship. I would dump Stan in a heartbeat if I thought I had a real chance with someone like Trent," Stacey admitted to her astonished friend.

"But I thought that the two of you were completely in love with each other," Becky asked?

Stan's not a bad guy, and we get alone ok for the most part, but do you really think I like it when he brings home other women? I put up with it, because he treats me well, and I don't have a good job, or a college education to fall back on. Trent helped you obtain something that I'll probably never have, security. I only wish that I had someone who cared enough about me to do something like that. If I did I wouldn't be looking for some slut to bring home for Stan's thirtieth birthday party next month. Say, you wouldn't happen to know of anyone I could get would you; Stacey asked as she took another sip of her drink?

Becky ended up calling Stan to inform him that Stacey had too much to drink, and would be spending the night at her place instead of trying to drive home. Stan was fine with this, as he was entertaining this evening, and the lady he was with was not into other women.

Becky tried for weeks to figure out why she had been so angry at Trent for helping her. Only after she started being completely honest with herself, did the answer finally come to her. Taking a weeks', vacation time, she drove two hundred miles to the hospital that Trent worked at and waited for his shift to end. She was sitting on the hood of his car when he came out of the building.

"What are you doing here Becky," He asked in an annoyed voice?

"Waiting for you of course," She responded cheerfully.

"What do you want this time," He asked without a hint of his usual kindness?

"A chance to explain some things," She responded.

"Look it's been a long day and all that I really want to do is to get something to eat and crawl into bed," He told her.

"We can do that, but I was hoping to talk a bit first," Becky flirted.

"I'm not in the mood for any games," Trent replied.

"Some games can be fun; we just haven't played the right ones yet," She said with a wink.

"Enough with the flirting," Trent said his eyes showing that he really meant it.

"Fine, nix on the flirting, at least for now, look Trent, I took a weeks' vacation and drove over two hundred miles to get here. Please, at the very least let me take you out to dinner so that I can properly apologize for what I had said," Becky pleaded.

"Becky, whenever we are around each other we always end up arguing. I, for one am tired of it. Why don't we do this? I'll just accept your apology right now, and then you can go off and have a real nice vacation, without having to worry about me upsetting you any further, or budding into your life," Trent suggested.

"Please Trent. I know that I hurt you, and I think I've finally figured out why. Let's go to supper. If after we have finished talking you still want me to leave I will do so, and never bother you again," She bargained.

"Alright," Trent reluctantly agreed. "There is a small Italian restaurant about a mile and a half down the street. I was actually planning to go there myself tonight, so if you really want to talk you can meet me there," Trent said without any emotion in his voice.

On the way to the restaurant, Becky determined that Trent wouldn't be as easy to handle as she had originally planned. Figuring that all it would take was a few well placed innuendoes and a bit of flirting to get him to forget about the argument they had a few weeks back, she now started to understand just how badly he was hurt by her unfounded accusations.

It took just minutes for the pair to arrive at the establishment. Although the place was cozy and full of obeisance, the allure of the fine Italian restaurant never seemed to quite make it to their table. As they placed their order Becky could tell that Trent was not at all happy to have her as a dinner companion this evening, and probably wished that she would just leave him the hell alone.

"Trent, I want to apologize for how I reacted the night of the reunion. Your confession surprised me, and I spoke without thinking," Becky claimed.

"Your excuses just aren't good enough. I did the only thing that I could think of at the time to help ensure that you had a real shot at getting a college education. I didn't do it for your gratitude, and I don't even require as much as a thank you for my actions, but I sure as hell don't deserve to be accused of murder," He stated coldly.

"I never said any such thing," Becky defended.

"You accused me of tampering with the plane in hopes of getting to spend the summer with you. A man died in that crash. What the hell would you call it," He asked angrily?

"Trent please, you have to try and understand. I didn't mean any of the things I said. It was just my defense mechanism that led me to make those unfounded accusations," She said.

"I admitted to helping you out a little. What did you have to be defensive about," He asked?

My mom has worked as a secretary ever since I could remember. My dad ran out on her before I was even born. I never so much as received a birthday card from him. Mom was able to provide us with plenty of food and a roof over our heads, but we sure as hell didn't have the luxuries that most of my friends were accustom to. When I got that full ride scholarship to nursing school, I was so proud. I thought that I had set myself up to never have to follow in her footsteps, and become a member of the working poor. When you described what you did for me, I guess my pride took a bit of a hit. It felt like I was just some puppet and you were the one pulling the strings; she explained.

"I really don't understand why you felt that way. You were always aware that the plays and cheers came from Mr. E. All I did was to reveal that he and I were one in the same person," Trend remarked.

"I think there was a bit more to it than that. Knowing that some mysterious benefactor played a part in helping me obtain a scholarship is not the same as being told that you created his existence for that sole purpose. I felt so foolish thinking that I was the one to make this all happen, only to discover that you were behind everything the whole time," she said.

"There was no need for your pride to feel threatened. All I did was a bit of anonymous coaching. You, your fellow cheerleaders and football team were the ones who put forth the effort needed to impress the scouts," Trent replied.

"If you hadn't intervened, there is no way I would have been awarded that full ride scholarship to college. The councilor all but told me so himself," Becky claimed.

"So it was a mutual effort. You're the one who passed all of your classes, earned the degree and became a nurse. I had nothing to do with any of that," Trent firmly stated.

"Why did you do it," Becky wanted to know?"

"What are you talking about? I told you that I became Mr. E. to get you into college. What, don't you believe me, Trent asked exasperated?

"No, I mean yes, of course I believe that your goal was to get me a scholarship. What I want to know is why did you care if I went to college or not," She asked.

"What does it matter now anyway," Trent asked trying to avoid answering her question?

"I took a week off of work and drove over two hundred miles to get here, because it matters to me. Please answer the question," Becky requested.

"Fine, I fell in love with you. Is that what you wanted to hear," Trent asked with a defeated expression?

"If you're being honest, then yes it is," She replied.

"I've never been more truthful with you than I am being right now. Still it doesn't change anything," Trent said dejectedly.

"What if I said that it did," Becky asked?

"I don't want your gratitude," Trent firmly stated.

"My gratitude you will have regardless of whether you want it or not. That being said, it has no bearing on my decision to spend the week with you," She informed him.

"Becky, I didn't know you were coming. I have to work this week," He told her.

"And I will be waiting when you get home. I'll even cook you supper," She declared.

"I don't think that is such a good idea. My guest room is kind of small and filled with other things," He mentioned.

"Well then I guess your girlfriend will be a bit cramped, because I have no intention of sleeping in there anyway," She informed him.

"I live alone," He said.

"Not anymore, at least not this week anyway," She replied.

"So you want me to use the spare room," He asked?

"Don't be silly. We will be sharing your bed," She informed him.

"We barely know each other anymore," Trent declared.

"That is not what you said the last time we spoke. As I recall you seemed to know me quite well," She replied.

"Perhaps I did, but that was a long time ago," He stated.

"Well Baby blue remains my favorite color, and I still hate mushrooms," She said.

"I know, and that is why I ordered the lasagna without any," He replied with a smile.

They ate their meal in kind of an awkward silence, each one contemplating what was to come next. Finally Trent had to ask "Why are you doing this Becky? You said that it wasn't gratitude, so what is it that you really want?" He had to know.

"To be honest, I have been attracted to you since we got stranded in Canada. I was seeing Tim at the time and I don't cheat on guys that I am dating. That is how my parents broke up. Stacey told me that you were one of the best sexual partners that she ever had. I know that she would love to experience the more seasoned version of you. I do not intend to give her that chance," She replied.

"So this is all about sex," He asked?

"That depends on how we interact living together this week, but sex is definitely going to be a contributing factor," She honestly admitted.

"What would you do if I refused," He questioned?

"Camp out on your doorstep until you felt guilty enough to let me in, and then proceed to seduce you," She replied.

Knowing Becky as well as he did, Trent was certain that if he turned her away she would make good on her threats. That itself was enough of a reason to allow her to stay. The couple decided that Becky would follow Trent to his apartment. When they arrived he handed her a visitors parking pass to put in her car window, then proceeded to usher her up to his place.

"Well this is it. I know that it is not exactly the Grand Palace, but it pretty much meets my needs," Trent said nervously.

"I think that it is kind of cozy, although it could use a women's touch," Becky replied.

"Yeah you are probably right. I moved here after I broke up with my last girlfriend. As you can see I am not exactly an interior designer," He said.

"I don't think you did that bad of job. Is that the bathroom," Becky asked pointing to the door on her right?

"No, actually that is the spare bedroom I was telling you about. I use it to store my massage table," Trent answered.

"You have a massage table," Becky questioned smiling?

"Yes. My last girlfriend liked massages. After I caught her cheating on me I wasn't about to let her keep the table. The damn thing is expensive," Trent replied.

"Do you still love her," Becky asked not quite sure that she really wanted an answer to her question?

"To be honest I don't think I ever really did. I mean I liked her. We also had a pretty fair sex life, but I never really felt that she was the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe she sensed it and that is why she cheated on me," He wondered out loud.

"Are you any good," She asked trying to change the subject?

"Am I any good at what exactly," He inquired with his eyebrows raised slightly?

"Giving massages silly." She said.

"Well the only complaint I have ever received is when I've had to stop," He told her smiling.

"Would you give me a massage," she asked?

"I could do that, but you would have to remove all of your cloths," He said.

"Even my panties," She asked?

"Well I suppose that you could leave them on if you wish, though I would prefer that you didn't," He answered.

As Becky turned to get undressed, Trent went about gathering the supplies needed for the procedure. Knowing that the key to a sensual massage is to arouse the senses, he set out to accomplish that very task. Upon returning to the room he was pleased to notice that Becky was already stretched out on his table and had a towel covering the bottom portion of her body. Her panties, as well as the rest of her clothing were lying neatly on the bed nearby. Knowing the towel wouldn't be in place for long, Trent smiled to himself as he handed Becky an eye mask.

"What do I need this for," she asked?

"If you are unable to see you will be more apt to concentrate on what you are feeling, and therefore have a deeper more fulfilling massage experience," He answered.

After she had the mask firmly in place and had lain her head back down, Trent went to place a pair of headphones around her ears.

"What are you doing now," she asked?

"Shush, no talking. Just relax and trust me. I promise you won't regret It." he said as he gently guided her back down on the table.

After he started the relaxation CD Becky could neither see nor hear anything that Trent was about to do. This was important, as it would allow her to fully concentrate on the sensations that she was about to experience.

He started off by lifting her left hand and gently brushing it against his tender lips. Next he let his fingertips dance lightly across her back causing her to shiver slightly as goose bumps began to form in their wake. Lubricating his hands with his favorite scented massaging oil, Trent focused on her neck and shoulders, kneading away the tightness of her overworked muscles like a baker preparing the dough for his finest homemade creation. He let the tips of his fingers trail all the way to the center of her spine, stripping her muscles of their excess supply of tension, leaving them loose and limber, rather than tight and unyielding.

His goal was to relax away the stress which latched itself upon her body like a parasite feeding off of the negative energy caused by having to deal with the problems of everyday life. Only then could he properly buildup her sexual arousal to the point where she would experience ultimate ecstasy. Trent let his hands run down her back eventually meeting up with the towel she had placed there. Choosing to let it remain in place, at least for the moment, he merely skipped on over it as he worked his way down to her calves. Lowering his head, he bent forward and placed a kiss upon the ultrasensitive space behind her right knee. This elicited a gasp from Becky, as her body convulsed slightly at the unexpected gesture. After applying another healthy dose of oil to his hands, he gently lifted her left foot off of the table and began to lightly caress its many nerve endings, placing Becky in a very relaxed frame of mind. After repeating his efforts on her right foot, Trent let the backs of his hands swim up her legs eventually bringing them into contact with her towel covered hips. He placed his hands on her waist and messaged her calves through the towel, before finally removing it leaving her exposed flesh at his mercy. He leaned forward and once again brought his lips to the back of her knee, only to let his tongue trail upward along the side of her thigh on course to her lower back. Once there he reversed direction letting his tongue tease its way back down her body, coming oh so close, but never quite made contact with her sensitive pelvic region.

By now Becky was squirming about on the table fighting to remain still, as the urgency to be touched seemed to intensify exponentially with every passing moment. Finally relenting to her desires Trent placed his hands upon her buttocks squeezing them slightly before gently spreading her legs apart allowing himself access to her inner thighs. Using the index fingers of each hand he placed them between her legs moving them in a seesaw motion, caressing her inner and outer labia's. He continued teasing her vulva and tickling her anus with the tips of his fingers, while he leaned forward to run his lips up and down the base of her spine. After she began thrashing around like a fish out of water, he placed his arms under her body and helped her roll over onto her back. With her front now completely exposed, he suddenly had a whole new playground upon which to explore.

Trent started the second phase of Becky's massage by lowering his mouth to hers allowing their tongues to tango, each trying to outstep the other. He then gently ran his fingers down her face across her neck and over her shoulders ever so lightly brushing against the sides of her breasts. Leaning forward he placed his hungry lips on her right nipple gently tickling it with his tong. Slowly, he began to suck on it like a piece of fruit desperately trying to extract its entire sweet flavor into his anxiously awaiting mouth. Not wanting her other breast to become jealous of the attention he was paying to its sister, Trent reached over to gently pinch, fondle and caress her left nipple. After spending a significant amount of time alternating his attention between her bosoms, he let his tongue trail down her body pausing briefly to tease her navel before descending towards her pubic region. Everything up to this point had been a mere appetizer. Trent loved cunnings. Performing oral sex gave him a special thrill, as his talented tongue could be used as a tool to ignite his partners' arousal. Deciding to tease her for just a while longer he spread her legs further apart and licked all around her pelvic area deliberately avoiding the labia of her vulva and her g-spot, literally driving her mad with pent-up sexual pine.

Quickly becoming overpowered with lust Becky kept trying to lunge forward in a desperate effort to establish contact between her citreous and Trent's' searing tongue. Being slow to comply, Trent continued to tease her, until finally having enough of his tormenting, she reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair forcing his head towards her intended destination. Once the connection was made it was not to be severed until he was thoroughly convinced that she had achieved orgasmic bliss far beyond the likes of any of her past experiences. Only then would he be assured of permanently embedding himself in her mind forever dooming her to compare her past and future sexual encounters with the one he was giving her tonight. Although it might have been a bit callous of him to do this, Trent had fantasized about this moment for far too long to allow a golden opportunity such as this to pass him by.