Mr. Fix It: The Back Door Finale

Story Info
I couldn't take being horny anymore, Jay couldn't resist my...
2.1k words
4.41
17.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Needy

I knew that I couldn't take it much longer. My toys helped a lot, and they had kept me somewhat at peace for months. They played their part but at this point had played out. It was taking longer for me to reach an orgasm and my imagination and fantasies were wearing thin.

Mama needed a real live man to get the juices flowing again. I needed to be pounded and used until I couldn't stand it anymore.

A hard pulsating dick would relieve the built up pressure in me that created a sexual aura that any man that came in close contact with me could see and feel. I was beginning to get self conscious, not only at work, but also when I went shopping.

Anywhere men were present, they took notice. Some were even bold enough to make sly comments when they passed by, feeling the heat coming off my yearning, sexy body. I heard hearsay going around at work that a couple of bets were going to see who would be the one to bust me open first.

It was common knowledge that I was divorced and had been alone for years, implying a pussy tightness that would call for a tender beginning from any lucky soul who gets to torpedo their manhood between these milky thighs.

I tried to be careful by wearing outfits that would not reveal too much of my deep cleavage, or heels too high that would highlight my thick, smooth, shapely legs. But what I thought were safe, uninviting tricks, apparently didn't help much.

The heat from my desire was so thick my horny wetness could be sensed ten feet away. The other problem was me. I could not stop dick watching. I needed to see whose cock was large enough to make an imprint, to make me yearn to fulfill my fuck fantasies.

Someone was going to solve my hot pussy problem. Someone's cock was going to explode inside of me and cool me off.

I only needed to decide who that fortunate someone was going to be that would get to taste these sweet juices, sweetness that's ready and willing to flow over a nice, rock hard cock.

Who could I trust? Not the wags I worked with who I heard were placing bets wagering who would be the first to spread my thick, comely legs and bust me wide open. They were too obvious, and wouldn't be able to resist bragging how hot I was, and how good I fucked them, in every position imaginable.

Because really, that was my plan. To make whoever I opened this tasty cherry pie to, to make him shoot his come juice so deep, so hard, that he would run tell all his friends and probably his mama too.

But, there was one possibility. A handsome smell good co-worker named Kirk. He definitely intrigued me and was always very respectful. Instead of making suggestive comments like a couple of the others would do, he would keep our conversations focused on work, except when he thought I wasn't paying attention.

I'd notice Kirk watching me from a distance with that same hungry look in his eyes as the others. A couple of times I sideways glanced and noticed Kirk's impressive bulge straining against his pants zipper.

One time he caught me cock watching, and feeling embarrassed, sheepishly turned away and began a conversation with another employee who happened to conveniently walk up.

I liked Kirk, was comfortable with him, knew he was experienced, so he had a slim chance to be the one who might quell my smoking pussy needs. The big problem was, I knew he was married, and marriage drama after a good fuck was not what I was looking for, or needed.

I just needed a good banging to hold me over for a while. Under any other circumstances I would have chosen him, but it came down to a matter of trust.

How could he resist not spreading the word about how much he enjoyed diving deep and releasing his seed into my hot, hungry canal. Well, so much for the work crew enjoying this pussy. Wasn't gonna happen. Then something very unexpected happened.

Breaking My Routine

I have a routine on my day off that rarely changes. Sleep a little later, order and pick up breakfast then back to bed for more R&R. This particular morning back to bed was definitely what I fantasized about, but not alone.

I knew that it was a risky move, but I was so damn horny I was willing to take the risk as long as no one got hurt. What you don't know can't hurt you, right?

I noticed that lately my daughter's boyfriend, Jay, had been more talkative and was making little comments about his and my daughter's sex life being in sort of a holding pattern.

My daughter was stressed about her job and money being tight. Jay was suddenly making a habit of appearing out of nowhere. I might be in the laundry room or the kitchen when he would do a sudden pop-up. He also began asking if there was anything I needed before he left for his second shift job.

I happened to catch him shirtless one morning, and I have to admit, I felt a little tingling down below and had to calm my inner self. I quickly looked away but he caught me noticing his bulging chest muscles. Damn, I was too fucking horny!

On this particular day off, when I walked back into the house with my breakfast, Jay was in the kitchen having his morning coffee after returning from taking my daughter to work. After exchanging morning greetings, I said to him,

"I'm glad you're here, I'm going to eat my breakfast, but I need you to knock on my door in twenty minutes. I need you to fix something in the bathroom for me.

Having no clue what I had in mind, he dutifully responded, "okay Mom, see you in twenty." Jay liked to call me Mom. Downing my breakfast like there was no tomorrow, I'm now hoping that his needs are as dire as my own.

From the way he talked recently, he needed to be touched in a certain way. I know that I did, and he was the safest one to do the touching. I had seriously considered Kirk the day he took me for a ride on his big, sexy bike. Fortunately, I controlled my urge.

"Come in," I said exactly 20 minutes later when I heard Jay's knock, knock. When Jay opened the door I was snuggled under the covers watching TV.

Pointing to the bathroom I told him my toilet wouldn't stop running and I hoped he could fix it because the noise was really annoying my TV watching.

I watched him as he walked past the foot of the bed, sweatpants barely hiding his slight hard on. The surprise would happen once he came out. Two minutes later the noise stopped. From the bathroom he yelled, "it's fixed."

"Great, I yelled back, there's one more thing here in the bedroom that I need you to fix."

Jay Takes Charge

Jay came out of the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks. From the look in his eyes and the slight grin on his face, I could tell he felt like he had stepped into heaven.

I lay on the bed with the covers pulled back, my nightie pulled almost up to my waist and my thick legs spread open just enough for him to get a good glimpse of my wet slit.

I lightly patted my hot twat and said, "this is the other problem that needs to be fixed Jay, now."

"Mom, what are you doing?" Are you sure about this?" He asked as I motioned with my finger for him to come forward. The previous bulge in his sweats had suddenly morphed into an atomic rocket!

"Taking care of a problem that needs a long time fixing, I replied. And yes, I'm very sure." I said softly in my sexiest voice, which can be oh so sexy.

With a leering look on his face and before I could say another word, Jay reached out and grabbed both my ankles, spread my legs, then knelt down and began exploring my hot womb. The heat from his hungry tongue made me tremble.

"Yes, I moaned as he looked up making eye contact with me. Meeting his excitement, I synced to his rhythm as he wrapped his arms around my upper thighs and slightly raised my legs. I could feel his tongue exploring my cunt lips. Fix me Jay, I moaned, I need you to fix me."

He was exploring my cunt, inside, outside, kissing and licking my inner thighs, preparing me. A few minutes later when Jay rolled his tongue over my exposed clit, which was now almost as hard as his cock, I exploded, shaking uncontrollably.

One hand went under me as he squeezed one of my soft ass cheeks, with the other hand he reached up and grabbed one of my ample, heaving tits.

Still eagerly lapping and exploring my dripping cunt with his tongue, he suddenly raised up, his hard dick pointing straight at my opening through his sweats, and surprising me said, "I'm going to to make you my bitch, you're gonna be my upstairs pussy."

He snatched his shirt off, then dropped his sweats revealing what I suspected all along, no underwear. He kept talking nasty. He instinctively knew what I liked. "I've been wanting to taste this pussy for a long time, he said, and this morning I'm going to make it mine."

"Make it yours baby, fuck me like I belong to you." Teasing me, he patted the tip of his hardness against my clit, making me want to beg, then he slid his big rod into my shiny wet opening.

Jay stretched out on top of me and pushed his tongue deep into my hungry mouth making me taste my own juices.

Feeling my hunger as I responded to his kiss, he jammed his throbbing cock all the way in my smoking hot cunt. I gasped as he began rotating his hips and pumping into me wildly.

"That's it baby, give me all that hard cock, I feel it throbbing in my pussy. I want to feel your hot juice shooting into me." I was talking back.

"Yes, he said, I've been watching that ass walk around the house like it was calling my name." I'm gonna put my stamp on this pussy!

Stroke after stroke he just kept pounding and talking nasty to me. I was loving his dirty talk as he took control. I screamed his name, "Jay!" Then I exploded a second time, my pussy juices drenching his hardness.

His eyes got wide and I knew he was close. A minute later I felt his burning hot cum hitting my inner walls. He closed his eyes and let out a loud guttural sound of complete satisfaction as he shot load after load deep into my wet cave.

I spread my legs wider so he could get as deep as my dick craving cunt would allow. Sweating profusely, Jay didn't stop, he was still hard and wanted more. He closed my legs and raised them straight up over his head.

Then he extracted his cock from my pussy and massaged his manhood making sure it was good and wet. "It's time for some more fun," he leered. Still holding his cock, he stuck the head in my ass making me squeal. That's the kind of pain I like and he could tell from my reaction.

"Oh, you like this, don't you, you slutty bitch?" Up and down I shook my head.

"Yes Jay, fuck me like that, put it all the way in my ass! You're such a nasty bastard," I told him. His big wet cock slid easily in my rear hole. He pumped his massive tool deep in me while his strong arms held my ass up off the bed.

I was giving it back to him. Rotating my ass towards him, watching his face contort with pleasure and feeling his knob exciting the nerve endings in my ass. "Damn Jay, that's some good dick," I said softly.

He depleted the last of his juices in me, released my legs and collapsed on top of me, totally drained.

Both of us completely satisfied, we lay there for a few moments. He regained his strength and got up to leave. "Thank you Jay for solving both of my problems," I whispered, which was all I could get out after a fucking like that.

"No, thank you, he said. That was really amazing and please keep this our secret."

"Not to worry, I told him. My lips are sealed tight, at least the ones I use for kissing.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers