Mr. Johnson's Secretary

Story Info
Stuck in an elevator with a stranger, isn't all too bad.
1.6k words
4.07
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the elevator trying to smooth my skirt. I have an interview today with one of the biggest advertisement agencies. Everyone that I have encountered have warned me about the boss. How he was a cruel sadist that got his rocks off by taking his anger off on everyone else. There was a ding and I looked up to see a man coming onto the elevator. "Press the pent office."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes; it was already pressed since I was headed there. He looked down at me and I looked away. I began to nervously fidget with the end of my skirt, and he noticed apparently. "Are you trying to tempt me?" He chuckled and I looked back up at him and my mouth went dry. His steel grey eyes held me in place, and I couldn't look away, as much as I wanted to.

"Are you going to say anything?" He smirked and I cleared my throat.

"It's a habit I do when I'm nervous. I have an interview today and everyone has been telling me what an ass he is." I ran my sweaty palms against my shirt and tucked it in further; hoping I looked professional enough. He began laughing and I turned to him. "What's funny?" He looked down at me and stooped to my eye level.

"You are quite adorable." There was a whine from above us and then the lights in the elevator shut off. I looked at the time on my phone.

"Are you serious? Not today. I am going to be late." I began pressing the button to open the door and for the highest office. I didn't even budge and there was another whine.

"Okay. One, don't do that, it's only going to make it worse. Two, I am sure that you will be fine, but you got to calm down." I shook my head and began pacing and his phone rang. "Get me out of here, George." The man on the other line said something. "She's the one with the interview."

He hung up the phone and spun around to me. I didn't realize how close we were until he stooped down to my level. I took a step back and ran into the wall. "He said it'll be about an hour for them to get us out." I shook my head and pushed the button again.

"I have an interview in five minutes." He gripped my hand and pressed them into the wall behind me.

"I am sure that he won't mind. Plus, I'll put in a good word for you." I smiled and threw my arms around him.

"Really? Thank you so much." I placed a kiss on his cheek, and he chuckled.

"You're so innocent that it makes you ten times more adorable." I blushed and pushed him away. He gripped my hand and pulled me against him. His lips were against mine and I groaned. He pressed me into the wall and his hands were on my side. I moaned feeling his hands brush against my breast.

"We can't do this." He groaned and lifted me in the air.

"We can do whatever we want." I wrapped my legs around him and he groaned, pushing his crotched against mine. I felt a pool of heat in my lower stomach, and I could feel my pussy moisten. He groaned and his fingers rubbed against my clothed pussy.

"Wait." I jumped down and rushed to the other side of the elevator. He chuckled before walking towards me.

"There isn't much room for you to run to love. Why don't you just give in? I know that your pussy at least wants me. It feels like a waterfall down there." I looked at him and bit my lip. His crotch was hard and very evident that it wanted to be released. "Come on. I promise it won't hurt. We do need to decide soon. Time is ticking. Don't you want to be relaxed when you get to your interview. I promise that you be in bliss when I'm done with you." I stared at him, and he wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed his harden cock against me. I nodded and pulled him down for a kiss.

He growled and picked me back up. "I can't wait to fell that tight little hole squeezing my cock." I gasped and felt tingles go through my body to my pussy. His fingers dipped under my panties and spread my pussy lips apart. I gasped feeling his fingers rub against my clit. "You're so wet, love."

He began rubbing and pressing against my most sensitive nerve. His other hand began unbuttoning my top and pulled my breast out of my bra. "You are so beautiful." His head ducked down to my breast and began licking my nipple. I felt him take my nipple into his mouth at the same time his fingers began to work their way inside my pussy.

"Please, don't stop." He began nipping my nipple before working his way to my other nipple. I reached down between us and undid his belt and pants. I palmed him through his boxers.

"Fuck. Pulled the boxers down, love." I did as I was told and began pumping him in my hand. He rubbed his dick against my pussy lips, and I grasped his cock tighter in my hand.

"Please, put it in." He groaned and complied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and weaved my fingers into his hair. I gasped feeling him fill me to the brim, his balls against my ass and my stomach against his. He began to thrust slowly, and I moaned, feeling my nipples press against his chest.

I threw my head back against the wall and he kissed my neck. "Damn, you're so tight. I don't know how long I'm going to last." I rolled my hips against him, and he gripped my waist. "Fuck, love. Just like that. Keep going."

I did as I was told and continued rolling my hips against him. He grabbed my hip and began thrusting harder into me. "Fuck. We got to change positions before I blow."

He placed me down and spun me around against the wall. He spread my ass cheeks and I felt his cock rub between my pussy lips. He plunged his cock back into my pussy. I moaned out and presses against him. He reached around me and began to fondle my clit again.

I could feel the pool of heat in the pit of my stomach, and I gripped his arm. He began rubbing more frantic and gasped feeling ever muscle in my body tense up. I threw my head back against his shoulder and he turned my head and kissed me. I moaned into his mouth as I climaxed. "Fuck. Stop clenching." I lazily met his final thrusts before I felt his seed fill me.

He kissed me again and began buttoning my top buttons back. He stuffed his cock back inside his pants and fixed my skirt. I ran my hands through my hair getting the tangles out and used my phone to wipe the little bit of lipstick that was still evident on my face.

I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed and his head resting against the wall. I could see the pink tint of lipstick on his lip, causing me to giggle and grab another wipe out of my bag. I began rubbing his lips and his tongue reached out and licked the wipe. His face turned up in disgust and he opened his eyes. I smiled up at him.

"No one told you to lick it." He rolled his eyes, and I felt the elevator begin to move. He stood up straighter and leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips right before the door opened.

"Took you long enough." He walked out and spoke to a heavy-set older man. "I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson." The smile on my face faded and realization hit me. I had just fucked the CEO and now I had to go interview with him and act as if nothing happened.

I walked up to the reception desk and gave her my name. Moments later the same man told me to follow him. We walked to the end of the hall, and he knocked before being given permission to enter. "Ms. Carter, sir." He sat with his back to us, and I could hear him chuckle.

"That'll be all George." The man left us alone and I stared at the door contemplating following him out and forgetting this whole thing. "You're back to being very quiet." I spun to him and jumped, seeing him sitting on the top of his desk facing me.

His hands gripped my waist and pulled me forward against him. "Why didn't you tell me that you were the CEO?" He shrugged and his hands began to roam across my ass.

"Then I would have missed out on all the shit that is talked about me. Plus, if I had I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to fuck the best pussy out there. Now, would I?" I pushed his chest to put some space between us. He groaned and laughed.

"If you wanted me to lie back so you could ride me, you could have just asked." Before I could reply, he had already pulled me on his desk straddling him. "What are you doing?" He rolled his hips against me. "Do you want the job or not?" I grinded against him and he gripped my waist pushing me down against his crotched. I shook my head climbing away from him.

"I want to earn the job, not sleep my way into it." He rolled his eyes. "You already had the job. My father just makes me do interviews. So, you're just sleeping with your boss now."