Mr. Jones Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom caught, calling me names, telling coach I started it all.
2.1k words
4.17
1.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock still rock hard and his balls had to be so blue right now, I was laying on top of the bedding, my own cock rock hard and dripping. He came in and sat on his side of the bed, he stared at my cock, not sure what to do. I reached in and stroked my cock a few strokes then stopped, he swallowed hard, he bit his lower lip.

I was propped up he was very close to me, his own cock rock hard and ready for me to advance on it. I knew if I did not initialize this he would never start us off or so I thought, I put my hand between us on the bed, I slowly slid it closer to him. He stared at me as my pinky finger grazed his thigh, it moved up and my ring finger joined in, then the middle and index as well.

I reached in and grabbed his engorged penis and held it, he stared at me and gulped his excess amount of spit. I let go of his cock and he looked so disappointed, I grabbed his hand and put it on my own cock, then I took his back in my hand and slowly stroked it. I got between his legs and leaned in and took his cock into my mouth.

It tasted better than I could have ever imagined, I greedily swallowed all I could, I had little over half of his huge nine inch cock. His balls tucked in and he showered me with a massive amount of cum, his cock squirted it all over my mouth, some down my throat and some dribbled out as I released his cock from my mouth.

I licked him clean and finally let his cock go, I lay beside him and waited for him to do the same for me. He lay there deer in the headlights, he was not sure what to do.

"Billy I should not have allowed you to do that to me, your much younger, and I should have stopped you. You and I can never cross this line ever again, you are only eighteen and I am much older than you are. I'm sorry this happened Billy but I should not have let this happen."

I lay there staring at him, was he being serious right now? He and I twelve years difference, he talked like he was my father. I was mad, I was so horny right now, I anticipated having my cock sucked. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom and jerked off, I did not shut the door and I made as much noise as I could.

When I came back in the room I grabbed my pillow and went to sleep on the small couch in the room, I lay so I was turned away from him. He told me to get back int he bed with him, I told him I did not want to cross the line by sleeping with him in the same bed. I eventually fell asleep, when I woke in the morning I went in brushed, showered, then got dressed.

I threw his jock back at him as he lay on the bed staring at me, I got my shorts on, I tied my shoes and walked out of the room, this was so stupid, I could not hold back my anger. I went and had a small breakfast, then I went to the front desk and booked my own room. I went to his room and got my bag and walked out, he tried to talk to me and I told him I did not want to hear it.

I knew I was being immature, throwing a fit because I did not get what I wanted but this was bull shit, he was to old for me, we had crossed a line, but he got his cock sucked so he got what he wanted then told me he was not allowed to suck mine. I was not even sure I wanted to do the run, I went anyways, I got my number and lined up, he was quite a ways from me, I did not look at him.

We ran the run it was fun and I came in third, he was fifteenth, I guess all the rage I had in me fueled my ability to run faster. I went to my room and took off my soaked clothes, he came to my door and knocked. He wanted to talk, I told him I was naked so it would not be a good idea for him to be in my room right now as he should keep his distance from a kid like me.

I just wished I could have slammed the door in his face but with the soft door closers they had I could not. I got in the shower and cleaned up, I felt so good under the warm water. Once cleaned up I got dressed and headed out, I was headed to a gay club, he didn't want my cock I would find a guy who did.

The bar was packed, some event going on, I met this guy, much older than myself, older than Tom actually. I talked him into coming to my hotel room with me, we ran into Tom as we walked into the hotel. He stared at me and this guy, we talked we laughed, we held hands, we flirted and he touched my ass right in front of Tom.

Once in my room he was all over me, his cock not as big as mine or Tom's but still a nice cock, he and I in a sixty nine, he drained me and I drained him. He wanted to fuck me but I told him I was a top only, I did not want this guy to be my first. He and I talked a bit then he left, I lay on my bed and watched tv, Tom came to my door but I did not answer it.

The next day I checked out and asked a few questions about the booking Tom had made, I made my way to the bus station, the bus leaving in an hour, I waited for my bus then got on and we were on our way. I still was so angry with Tom for being such an ass, and for what really had transpired. I really liked the guy but what he did in my eyes was beyond stupid. Once back home I took a few days to relax, then I went to run the track at school.

I ran into coach and he asked what had happened at the run Tom and I had gone too. I told him the entire story with all the details, I told him Tom is just a cock tease who got me to suck him then would not reciprocate. I also told coach I really liked Tom but I still was so mad at him, he used me then would not even look at me.

Coach said Tom felt that I was way to young, he felt he was crossing a line, I told coach he crossed a line when he let me suck his cock and then would not reciprocate. I told coach I never wanted to ever talk to Tom ever again, he was a user. Coach apologized for his involvement in this, and for Tom as well. I told him I had to get my run in and did not care to talk about Tom ever again.

As I ran the track, I remembered Tom's face, his body, his magnificent cock, those balls and his muscled body. Still when I think about him I get mad, angry, he used me, was the whole run a ruse to get me to suck his cock? I now felt dirty, used, tricked into sucking his cock, I was mad at myself for sucking his cock now.

I was running and not really realizing it, I had run the track four times and was coming to an end, of course coach had called Tom to tell him I was there. He came up to me and tried to talk to me, I walked away and started to cry. I was never one to cry but right now I felt used, dirty, this guy had used me to suck his cock.

He grabbed my arms and held me in place in front of him, the tears streamed down my cheeks, he stared at me.

"You used me Tom, you took me there to get me to suck your cock then threw me out the door, Tom I feel so used and dirty right now, leave me alone."

Tom pulled me in and held me, I could not hold him back, he held me till I pushed him away. I stood there a foot away from him.

"You trying to use me again Tom, bring me to the bushes and fuck my mouth or ass then tell me I'm to young for you, get away from me Tom, leave me alone, coach too, did he help set me up so you could use me?"

I walked away, the tears would not turn off, I was mad, upset, I felt used, dirty, I felt like coach and him had planned this, I was surprised coach had not tried to fuck me while Tom fucked my face. I walked home I showered, then I got in my bed and I slept, I dreamed that Tom and Coach had me tied up and they were taking turns at each end.

I woke up screaming, my mom came in and asked what was wrong, I told her a bad dream is all, I could not tell her this. Tell her her son had been used abused, then taken, a cock shoved in his mouth a load of cum fed to him. I may have initiated it but at the end of the day I felt like I had been raped, set up for all of this, I woke up the next day and would go to the school to do my run.

I got to the school and coach was waiting for me, he came up to me and he wanted to talk to me about what I had said to Tom.

"You and Tom set this up, you wanted to use me to suck Tom's cock."

"Billy come on that is not what happened, you voluntarily sucked Tom's cock, he did not force you, and I would never put you in a position like that Billy, come on you know me."

"You know me coach but how well do you know Tom, he talks me into going with him, and I did voluntarily, he tells me the room booking has changed, but I checked the next day and there was no mistake, Tom had booked a room for two, one bed. His taking his shirt off, to him getting naked in the locker room to show me his rock hard cock. Then in his home giving me shorts so thin I would be showing it all to him. He set this up coach, he approached me first, he set me up and he used me, you do not know this man coach, he is a molester, and you are a big part of it."

Coach stood there not sure what to say, really how well did he know Tom? I walked away and went for my run, I saw that Tom showed up and he and coach were in a heated debate. I came up and they were yelling at each other.

"You fucking little cock sucker, your telling coach I set you up to use you for sex?"

"You approached me first Tom, you suggested the runs in the woods, removing your shirt, getting naked in the locker room, your cock hard all the time, the trip to the city. The supposed wrong booking, I checked Tom you booked a queen bed for two. You jerking off in the shower, then coming in the room rock hard and ready for me to suck you. Your an asshole Tom, a dirty pig who likes to set up young guys and I will find others you have done this too."

"Billy come on you know I did not force you to suck my cock, you did it voluntarily, you wanted it, you drained my cock and you wanted more. You're just a little cock sucker who got mad cause I would not suck your cock. I'm not gay Billy you're the faggot here not me, did he tell you he went to the bar and found some random guy to have sex with afterwards?"