All Comments on 'Mr. Jones, the Neighbor Ch. 06'

by abruisedprostate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord979 months ago

Is it possible for us to learn more about what’s going on between Max’s mother and father? I’m just curious about what the current dynamic is between the two since the dad became Mr. Jones’ cock slut.

talbert29talbert299 months ago

The verbal degradation in this story is amazing.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Chapter #6 was definitely worth the wait. To be honest though, I wasn't really getting into this at first, it seemed a too abusive too soon toward for a newbie like Max. However, that last part in the shower where Mr. Jones seemed to question his actions and wanted to know how Max was feeling made me think that their relationship is going different from that of the father. Possibly something gentler and even somewhat loving. More like a Dom/sub partnership as opposed to that of Master/slave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The scene where Max is swallowing his father’s caged load almost made my own cage squirt out a load. And the infrequently seen but very real ending was a wonderful touch. Hope we get to see some father teaching son scenes in the next chapter, them serving side by side is gonna be worth any wait.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read for max and his daddy to be slutted out together… love the verbal degradation 😈

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cannot get enough of this fantastic degradation… and he ends up throwing himself into his arms like a true beta pansy-assed sub… probably nuzzling into his master’s massive pecs and sucking the nipples…adjusting my butt plug now…

JT

slth8469slth84697 months ago

Can't wait for more. I definitely hope u keep it going.

badbluebadblue7 months ago

Looking forward to seeing Max caged and serving alongside his dad. It’d be hot to see Max humiliated at the gym. And maybe his friend Peter could hook up with Mr. Jones and further abuse him. Is Max’s dad a switch? Maybe Mr. Jones could take another trip and put Max’s dad in charge this time. Lots of sexy and depraved possibilities. 🙃💦💩

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait for another chp.. can’t wait for Mr.Jones to finally fuck Max & his daddy at the same time! Love for Max’s friend to come back “accidentally” and run into Mr.Jones in one chp he’s a dom in training getting a taste of that dom life with the help of Mr.Jones (Max get fucked by his friend and Mr.Jones fucks Max’s dad). Then the next chp it’s a complete switch where Max’s friend ends up being a complete submissive for Mr.Jones (being coached by Mr.Jones and Max). Another where all three (Max, his friend, and his dad) submit maybe even learn about Chasity and being feminine in general for daddy. Diving more into their submission. Finally chp where all Ms.Jones sissies join a “gangbanged/orgy.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous