Mr. Nilam’s Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy ejaculates a lot. I was covered in it.

"Perfect" he said, admiring his work. "you'll have to wear that for the rest of the day." Mr. Nilam started dressing himself. I just sat there. He got all his clothes on and left the closet. He was forcing me to sit in this. Take it in. I couldn't move. Sitting naked on the floor of my teachers closet. Covered in his semen.

Must have been a minute before I moved. I pulled on my underwear. I could feel his semen leaking out of me on to the fabric. I pulled up my jeans next. I wanted to cover my legs. I pulled my shirt around me and began slowly buttoning it up.

Mr. Nilam opens the closet door and peers in.

"Hey all good? Just wanted to let you know that we have like 15 minutes left in the class still if you wanted to start on those windows" he shuts the door behind him. I stand up and open the door to leave.

Fuck. My lunch is still there. I can't even imagine eating anymore but seeing it sitting there untouched, it just brought a lot of what happened to reality for me. I should have ate that lunch. I should have been able to eat that lunch. This shouldn't have happened. I look up at a mirror and see just how painted my face is.

I head to the classroom door to leave. Mr. Nilam stands up and follows me to the door. When I get up to try the handle it's still locked. Mr. Nilam shoves me against the door and holds me there. I can feel his erection again in his pants.

"Change of plans" he whispers in my ear. He reaches over to my shirt and yanks it off. It sounds like he broke some of the buttons off. In this moment I should been thinking about a lot of things but oddly I had just hoped that they weren't all ruined.

The classroom door he had pinned me up against had a small window. My exposed breasts were just below the view of the window. Mr. Nilam reaches around to my pants and begins undoing them. He pulls them down to my knees and he holds me tighter. The tears never really stopped during this ordeal, but they definitely kicked into overdrive. I can't take a round 2.

He keeps my face looking out the window as he says in my ear "seeing all that cum on your face, I'm sorry but I need your pussy one more time." From behind he inserts himself into my vagina again and goes to work with his other hand.

Pinning me up against the wall I am arched in a way that he is perfectly hitting my G spot. Combine that with his hand going to work on my vagina. I could probably scream now for help, but my body is betraying me once again, as I focus on other orgasm that's building up.

Mr. Nilam has my semen covered face on display in his window as he takes me from behind. I watch as a student walks past. He doesn't seem to notice me. I feel frozen in time. Unable to move. Unable to try to fight him off this time. I learned my lesson, I can still feel how sore my butt is from his earlier entrance.

He had me pinned up against the door for a while. I tried to do everything I could to prevent this monster from making me orgasm again, but it wasn't gonna last.

Just as I feel that I can't take it any longer, I see more students in the hallway. Two of them this time. Two boys I know from my grade. The door is rocking now as he is thrusting harder and harder into me.

The two boys looked over, I had no other option but to make eye contact with them as Mr. Nilam sent me over the edge with another orgasm. The boys smiled. I don't know if they saw the semen on my face, I don't know if they saw Mr. Nilam pinning me from behind, but I definitely know they saw an "O" face. I couldn't help it.

My vagina was abused to the point of climax again. Mr. Nilam pulled out before he came though.

"Put your hands in your pockets" he said approaching his own orgasm. I complied and slid my hand down to my pants, I pulled them up a little and put my hand in one of them. It wasn't a very big pocket so my hand didn't fit all the way.

As I got my other hand to my other pocket I discovered what it was all for as Mr. Nilam pulled out and began climaxing. He pointed his penis into my right pocket and covered my hand and the inside with several spurts, he then tried to move to the other pocket but it looks like he was finally out of semen for the day and was only able to fill one.

"So," he says, "is nursing a 4 year or 2 year school?"

"Why did you ejaculate in my pocket?" I asked, baffled. Forget about this psychopath continually trying to move past what he's just done, what was the purpose of semen pockets? Out of everything that just happened to me... what the fuck just happened to me?

"So you'd have a pocket full of cum." He said matter of factly, as if that cleared up his bizarre choice.

I pulled my pants up all the way, praying that I wouldn't have to take them down again.

"If I had my way, you'd be submerged in my cum bath" he said as he unlocked the door.

"You are a monster" I accidentally let out.

His face turns to disappointment. Before I've pulled what's left of my shirt on me, he opens up his classroom door wide. Leaving me topless for anyone that walks by to see, he's made it clear I'm sub human to him and something he can mount and display. I quickly pull my shirt on. Thankfully no one walked by while he had that door open.

I grab my bag and step out in the hallway. Mr. Nilam stays in his class. I walk down the hall when it hits me. It's over. All of it. I break down into tears and start crying. I'm heading for my car. I pass some people, I'm covered in semen, I'm sure they had to see. As I'm getting closer to the exits I hear the bell ring. 5th period is up.

The halls are instantly flooded with people. I'm trying to keep my head down and stay out of view, but I'm walking past several of my friends that clearly see me in this state. What will they think of me.

"Hey I was-" someone starts saying to me as I keep moving past them. My bag chimes. It's my phone.

Mandy: You good girl?

It chimes again

Mandy: I just saw you walk by DRENCHED lol who's the dude??

I put my phone away.

Outside I finally get to my car. There's no way I could stay after a day like that. I reach in to my pocket for my keys but dunk my hand into a pocket full of cum. Furious I pull my hand out. I remember I left them in my bag.

~~

That's how it all happened.

And here's how it's all going.

I'm standing in the mirror looking at my stomach. It's slightly larger. I know it's in there. Mr. Nilam's "cum" walk got people talking. Rumors started about who I was fucking, what boy would let me do that. Rumors about how slutty I was and how proud I was to wear it right out of school.

My parents heard the rumors, so when my mom went through my trash and found the pregnancy test, she insisted I keep it as punishment for my "nymphomaniacal" ways. "God has a plan for everyone" she insisted.

Mr. Nilam. Fuck that guy. Fuck this thing he's imprisoned my body with. I looked up the GPA bit. I looked up a lot of things he had said. Maybe I deserve it for not knowing that he was lying to me. Maybe I deserve it because some of it should seem like common sense. The fact is though, the complexity of Mr. Nilam's evil hit me much later. Choices he made. Things he said. I hope he drops dead soon.

I stopped talking to my friends. If they wanna spread rumors like that, who needs them. I also dropped out of high school. I can't see that beast ever again. College is probably a no go. At least for a long while. Nursing doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anymore.

On the upside my breasts have started growing.