All Comments on 'Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 03'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great to see this continue. Excellent writing and so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yesssssssssss

Worth the wait... although I hope the wait is a little less for the next one :)

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
YAY!

I was so happy to see this new chapter posted this morning! You weren't kidding that it was going to take a while to post but it was worth it to see Justin and Chris(sy) reunited! I liked how you got into Justin's head and let us see the battle that was going on in his own mind and the tension that was brought up with his frat brothers when they asked about his girlfriend! Pleased to hear Mason was punished severely. Glad Chris prefers Justin (duh) to Mark! I am still anticipating Mark's jealousy to take a bruising when Chris makes his decision on who to solely serve and he "drunkenly" reveals he was the one to actually get Chris' cherry and/or out him to his frat brothers.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter in this fantastic series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Am I the only one who actually prefers Mark? I hope Justin will be happy (with somebody else maybe) but if you think about it, Mark never did anything bad to Chris and Justin has been treating him like shit with not answering his messages and all. He doesn't even want to admit he is gay. You'd think he'd know better after what happened with Andy and he wouldn't repeat his mistakes...

I also really liked the scenes from last chapter about the BDSM club and Leo and Mark... are we gonna hear more from them?

Can't wait for the next chapter, I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Mark and Chris OTP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Justin is Such a Coward, Chris is Such a Masochist

Together they make a truly Toxic relationship. Appearing to satisfy both, but just leading to the total destruction of them both, I feel badly for Mark, a man who has proven he is worth having, too bad Chris is unable to get healthy enough to wake up and realize Justin is a 1st Class Loser!

Mark is functional, Chris is dysfunctional, both are strong,

Justin is just a weak, posturing Bully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strange Insight

Recently realised that the true Predator in this story is Chris, whether he knows it or not. He uses his own unspoken internal rage to conquer and seduce men who are everything he wishes he were and have the physique he wishes he had. Dominance by Submission is not all that rare. Southern Women have used it for generations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Team Mark

I got really excited for this chapter. Really love this story line. I personally think that Chris should choose Mark. I really want to see that develop a little. Or for Justin to figure out how to be a good dom. But I don't know. We shall see. Great chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Team Justin

We honestly don't hear too much bout Chris' feelings towards Mark and that man is always playin nonchalant towards Chris like he's so cool. Chris' automatic reaction to Justin and the way he has pictured a life together with him makes me want him to get his wishes fulfilled. Mark may have saved him from Mason but So had Justin and honestly Justin had a lot to lose when he did. Until we know more about Mark and whether or not he is wasting Chris' time or will hurt him because he is used to fucking them and leaving them like he did when he ignored Chris after his first time anal, I'm certainly not going to be "Team Mark"!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe Chris forgot all of the Security guard's lessons the moment Jusr

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe Chris forgot all of the security guard's lessons the moment Justin texts him. The risky behaviour? Come on. Mark may not be the love of his life vur

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Mark at least treats Chris with some respect. Justin can't even been bothered to be seen in the same car with him. And in the boot really, how humiliating but Chris loves that. He should know better by now. All he went through with Mason and he learned nothing because he thinks with his dick. If only he knew the contempt Justin felt for him when he sent that email... He's just in too deep with him I have no hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous