All Comments on 'Mr. Right? Ch. 08'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kitten0829kitten0829almost 16 years ago
alright

good to have u back. i have been waiting for this story for forever, i really liked that there wasn't any sex in this chapter and you focused more on the romance of each character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES! YES! YES! YES!

I am so glad that you've updated "Mr. Right"! It was simply wonderful! The no sex was just the right touch! I'm just giddy with excitement! Can we get the next installment a little quicker? This is GREAT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
Well worth the wait....

but make sure we dont have to wait as long for the next submission!!! Excellent job, I love how their personalities are so different. They certainly are an entertaining couple!!

LoniPLoniPalmost 16 years ago
Great read...keep it coming

I like the story and the progession of the relationship, but personally wouldn't mind seeing them take it to the next level. Matt and Staci are cute together. Don't leave us waiting for your next chapter!

orexisvoluptasorexisvoluptasalmost 16 years ago
Please finish this and Fantasy Man

before moving on to the other story. If I remember correctly, you said there was more of "Fantasy Man" to come. Please finish that and Mr. Right before continuing on to another story line. This one is just fabulous, as is "Fantasy Man" and they're both begging for finales!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
YEAH!!!!

thanks for the update...but I want more, I love these two together!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

i loved it so much, i hope the follow up dont take years.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
love, love , and love

No More Needs To Be Said, because of my title comment

Nuaghtyschoolgirl33Nuaghtyschoolgirl33over 9 years ago
love maia anal ana

They are such a good pair of friends reminds me of me and my bestfriend

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Love the dialogue

It's pretty incredible how you've written the character interaction and dialogue, especially between Matt and Staci, although that with her friends lacks nothing either. I'm hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous