All Comments on 'Mr. Roberts'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Again, liked the premise. The vibrator going off in class — perfectly crazy fun. Great start to an erotic moment.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Hi, shadysweet,

Very nice job! This is a fun tale with some humor and a lot of eroticism. There were minor punctuation issues and I noted a couple of other things that might help if you're interested. Just let me know!

4.5*, rounded up.

SC

paulzballzpaulzballzabout 2 years ago

i liked an older man fucking a young girl. it is so easy to make them feel good when you know what to do and how to do it and they are young enough to be excited about what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I was enjoying the story until I got to the “Daddy”, it was a real mood killer and I had to quit the story. Please please put that kind of thing in the Tags!!?

Tess (uk)

shadysweetshadysweetabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anon

A very trivial thing to let ruin an entire story. Go read someone else's vanilla story, I'd suggest getting off the BDSM section. There's a reason this is my story and my page, because I love the word dadddy. LOL. Gotta love people going out of their way to ruin something for everyone else. Thanks for the comment and read! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.