Mr. Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, cum for daddy. You're such a good girl."

I moaned louder and gripped the sheets, pulling them to me and biting down on a wad of it. My orgasm took its time and felt different than any I'd had before. It built and built until it broke and reached its pinnacle and I screamed out.

"Yes daddy please, oh my god," I exclaimed.

"Good girl." He hollered above my screams and it made me cum harder.

I felt warmth against my pussy and he pushed in halfway, with the dildo still in my ass. I was stuffed full and I loved it. He was big, bigger than my dildo and my pussy stretched wide for him.

"That's it baby, open up for daddy." He said throatily.

My head was tilted to the side, mouth wide open, drool pooling a little at the corner of my mouth. It was ecstasy this feeling and I felt like I was in some sort of a trance. He let me adjust before pushing deeper in and even then he hit bottom and couldn't get all the way in. I cried out and he stroked my back, whispering to me words of encouragement. I was rocked to my core. He slid in and out, clicking the vibrator in my ass on and it sent me over the edge. I screamed out in pleasure as another orgasm shattered through me. It started in my belly and spread through the rest of my body and out through my toes and fingertips. I curled my toes and bit down hard on the sheets I had wadded up.

"I want to see you cum, turn around for me baby." He helped turn me over so I was on my back.

He ripped my shirt off and threw it aside. He bent down, sliding his cock back into my hungry pussy and suckling at my pebbled nipples. He bit gently and then sucked harder, flicking his tongue over them and making them turn harder in his mouth. He kept pumping in and out until my legs started to shake and another orgasm brewed. It built with each thrust into me, and I cried out when it reached its apex. Tears streamed down my face, and he wiped them away, bending over and kissing my face and then my mouth.

He kissed me passionately and I twined his hair in my hand. His mouth traveled to my neck, and he bit down, hard enough I knew it would leave a mark. More tears streamed down my face as orgasm after orgasm rocked me.

"I can't stop cumming for you daddy." I mewled.

"Good girl baby, good girl. Daddy's going to cum inside you," he growled.

I had never let a man cum inside of me before but I wanted him to cum inside me so bad, it didn't matter. He pumped harder and faster until I started to shake and I knew yet another orgasm was coming. As I started to cum, he took the dildo out of my ass and replaced it with the tip of his dick. He slid it in a quarter of the way and came. I could feel him filling my ass and I shook as my orgasm rocked through me. We came together.

We were both breathless and panting. He slid out of my ass and laid on his back next to me. We laid next to each other just catching our breath for a few minutes. He finally grabbed me and pulled me on top of him so his dick was flat against my still soaked pussy. He pulled me down against his chest and I could feel and hear his fast heartbeat. He was muscular and hard, but comfortable. I could have fallen asleep.

"Can I fuck you again?" I felt his dick harden again against my wet pussy.

"Yes daddy."

12