Mr. Spencer Meets Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.k," She whispers and nods.

"Say, 'Yes, Daddy,'" he corrects her.

Her stomach turns. "Yes, Daddy," she spits out. Tastes like salt.

"He continues to kiss her neck. "Do you know how old I am?"

"No, Mr. Spencer." His accent was always unmistakable to identify.

"Call me, 'Daddy' now," he instructs. "Say 'Yes, Daddy,'"

"Yes, Daddy," Cherry whispers back to him through tears. Her hiccups are happening less.

"Good girl," his voice rumbles low. "I'm fifty-two. How old did you think I am when you flirt with me?"

"Thirty..."

"Say 'Daddy'," he instructs immediately into her ear.

"Daddy...," she answers back.

"Wow, little girl," his smile can be heard in his voice, "I'm flattered, thank you. How old did you say you were again?"

"Twenty..."

He flicked her ribcage, "Say 'Daddy'!" He instructed in whisper.

"Daddy!" She flinched back, in fear he'll hit her, and hiccupped.

"Wow... such a young little girl too. Let me little one... How many people have you been with?" He asks her inquisitively.

"Two... ," she almost forgets, "Daddy..."

"Good girl!" He applauds her. He leaned in to her ear again and growled, "How many people you let fuck your asshole, little girl?"

Her heart sank and breathing caught in her chest. She hiccupped several times in a row.

"Little girl...?" He asks.

"None..."

He flicked her ribcage hard.

"Daddy!" She cried reflexively.

She didn't know how old he was, as he certainly didn't look his age. He stood six foot and six inches above her at the shop, maybe taller. His dark skin was do rich, dark, and warm, and his smile so bright. His hair in tight curls shaved short on his head, Handsome, youthful, muscular with broad shoulders, small waist, and ample buttocks. She thought of him often in her alone time cleaning at work. She never imagined him like this, as old as her father, wanting to do this to her.

"Good girl," he approves. He brings her hands down with him , holding them at her belly as he went further below to her exposed and nicely trimmed pussy. Holding her hands there with one hand and her legs open with the other, he begins kissing her inner thighs, moving up and closer to her nether region. Her body twisting under him. Her pussy is already glistening from him rubbing himself on her and talking to her. He kisses and sucks the skin of her thighs, labia, wherever he can land his mouth on. He takes his tongue and runs it up then down the slit of her pussy, using his tongue like moses and parting the red seas, he does that using this tongue into her inner labia, dancing his way up to her clitoris and takes the hand of her sensitive clitoris, lapping at it and slurping it as he moves to different parts of her pussy, doing the same thing. Her, wound up from stress, is involuntary writhing and moaning under him, as he found some good spots that made her moan nicely. He then leaned up to her, moved her left leg around his hip and her right leg rested against him up to his shoulder, moved his pants down and began to slide his cock into her pussy.

She fought back against him, trying to push him away from her. His cock was large at the tip, she could feel his foreskin push back against his head as he began to push into her. He began to choke her again as he began to work himself into her pussy, each time he leaves, he enters a little more. "Oooh, yeah, you're so tight little girl. Have you ever taken a cock as big as Daddy's?"

As he's working more of himself into her the more it's starting to hurt. It might be evident to her that his cock is especially large. He's working four inches of himself into her. "Ahhh, it hurts, Daddy!"

"Good girl!" He begins to work more of his cock into her. If she thought the tip was too much, she really hasn't seen the whole thing yet. "Do you love my cock?"

She's conflicted. She knows that if she plays along, maybe she can keep her life and go to the police after this. She complies, "I love it, Daddy!" He takes her toes into her mouth, and she's sent over the edge. She cums and squirts all over him, her pussy squeezing onto his cock in pulsations, her clitoris vibrating in pleasure.

He removes himself from her pussy, reached over to the side of the two of them off the bed and rummages around for something. A box? No, a briefcase, she makes out. He comes back and it pops open with a light pop. He turns her over and begins drizzling the ooze all over her rear.

"No..." She sobs under him.

He flicks her twice.

"Daddy, please!"

He ignores her, scoops her up to align himself better with her, and begins to insert his tip into her virgin asshole.

"No, pleases,"

He uses his knuckles to hit her now.

"Daddy, please!"

Her asshole puckers and she is squeezing tight in fear. He continues his way past the stressed border, and within a second, her asshole opens up and eats his cock inside, trapping it under her tightness. He sighs, "Wow, little girl! You really got the whole package." He begins moving his cock into her further and out a bit.

She's crying underneath. "You're raping me, Daddy."

He starts pumping his cock into her asshole more, harder. Her crying her him is harder. It hurts very much. His cock meets at his middle where is expands towards the base, and he begins working that inside her too. Too big, she thinks. He's moaning above her, fucking her asshole as she cries and pleads under him, not having anymore fun. He spreads her ass cheeks with his hand and removes his cock. How much does it gape now? He wonders, although the darkness makes it hard to tell. He uses his fingers and probes her. At least a little. He resumes, aims himself back to her and plunges in. She tries to shoot off of him but the only direction she has is forward and there's no escape that way either. He plunges his cock back into her asshole, and fucks it hard, pumping his cock deep and hard inside. "Do you feel it? Do you feel my cock inside your asshole, whore little girl?"

"Yes, I feel it, Daddy," she sobs and shutters under him, pleading for him to stop and whimpering otherwise.

"Say that you like it," He demands.

"I like it, Daddy," she whispers.

"Louder."

"I like it, Daddy!"

"Are you my little cumslut?"

Her sobs are too loud for her to answer.

"Answer me, whore. Are you m little cumslut? Say yes."

"I'm your little cumslut, Daddy."

"Do you want Daddy to cum in your ass?"

... No answer.

"Say yes."

"Yes, Daddy."

He pumps himself into her harder for making the conversation hard to begin with. He takes his hands and spreads his asscheeks again so he can dunk himself in, and remove himself. He did that, dunk himself in, and remove, about five times before he resumes fucking her asshole. He wanted to ensure maximum damage as possible. He grabs her and squeezes her breasts. "I'm cumming, little girl. I'm going to cum inside your asshole!" He proclaims, then promptly fills her, working his cock in her still. He leans against her, still in her. "That was good, little girl. Do you feel Daddy's cum inside your cute little asshole?"

She could, she could still feel him inside her asshole currently. He thrusted inside her gently when she didn't answer immediately. "Yes, Daddy,"

"Good little girl." He sighed deeply. "Do you know what Daddy has to do after a good ass fucking?" He asks her, continuing to work his semi soft but still large cock in her.

"What, Daddy?" She said through tears, whimpering, untrustful.

"Gotta take a niiice piss." He grabbed her shoulders to ensure she won't get away and let loose inside of her, working himself in her yet to ensure maximum shame when she thinks about this later. She can feel his warm piss fill her bowels, threatening to boil out the top. He thrusted in deep again, leaned over and retrieved something from his briefcase. It clanged against the metal he tapped it on. He spat on it. Her back is turned from him. He begins to remove himself from her asshole but puts the cold object to it, sliding that in immediately after the other was removed so a possible mess is contained, and slides the medium glass buttplug up inside her, containing his gift to her tonight of having his semen and piss in her bowels to sleep in tonight. She's still crying, weak and trembling. He scoops her in his arms and gently shushes her, congratulating her on finding her new true father, tucking her in his car and taking her back home.

12