Mr. Thirteen-timing

Story Info
I used to consider myself all badass until I met him.
1.7k words
3.35
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
525 Followers

I'm Mr. Six-timing. I used to consider myself all badass and awesome until I met Mr. Thirteen-timing.

See, I have a six-inch dick. And I've been doing the dirty deed of banging six girls at the same time, all behind each other's backs.

But Mr. Thirteen-timing, he's got a thirteen-inch cock. And HE'S been doing the dirty deed of banging thirteen girls at the same time, all behind each other's backs.

The girls I bang are always older married asian chicks. They all fall madly in love with me and I'm always scheming and brainwashing them, trying to corrupt them. They're so traditional they never do anything other than vanilla with me. They all want my babies, but I always use a condom because I'm too scared of getting other mens' wives pregnant.

Mr. Thirteen-timing is a whole other story though.

The girls HE bangs are always younger white chicks. They fall madly in love with HIS big black cock and HE doesn't give a fuck what they think of HIM, they're just fuck-meat to HIM. And they're all HAVING his babies.

HE mostly can't be bothered with older asian chicks. But now and then one of the girls I'm playing with will practically THROW herself at him, and end up pregnant with his black baby somehow, nothing more than a side-thought to Mr. Thirteen-timing, but eighteen years of responsibility for me and the girl's husband.

Meanwhile, could I ever sleep with one of HIS girls? Fuck no, those white girls wouldn't even think of getting intimate with a whiteboi like me. The only way one of them would ever touch my dick would be if I was wearing a chastity cage. They're all sworn 'Black Only', with Queen-of-Spades tattoos and everything. The slutty ones get that spade tat on their chests or even on their faces. The more traditional ones, the good-girl types, get their spade tats tucked away on their pussy or somewhere. Somewhere where only their whiteboi husbands and Mr. Thirteen-timing can see it. All those jealous racist whiteboi types, right-wing muscles rippling, imagining their Sunday-school wives are "protecting our racial purity", and they don't even see the Queen-of-Spades tattoo because the only time their wives will have sex with them is with the lights OFF.

Compared to HIM, no wonder I'll never get beyond lowly six-timing. There I am studying seduction all day, drilling girls with Anki cards, up at dawn, hit the gym, military level focus, and with all that, the most I can accomplish is six girls at once. While HE, doesn't give a fuck, he's doing thirteen different girls at once like it's as easy as breathing. Just whips that big black cock out and thirteen white girls are all over it.

Six girls at once? And older asian girls, at that? I'm a worthless fucking loser. With his BIG black cock and his potent bull balls, Mr. Thirteen-timing bangs six white chicks in one EVENING. Then sends them home to get their pussies licked by their beta whiteboi husbands.

One time I managed to get two of my girls to agree to do a threesome. I was so excited. So anxious. Jun was this 37-year-old Korean girl with two kids. Kimi was this 35-year old Japanese girl with one kid. I'd been banging them behind their riceboy husbands' backs for over a year and FINALLY got them to agree to meet me at the same time.

I had the two of them dancing with me at Club Nine, tearing up the dancefloor. They were grinding against me and kissing my chest, and occasionally kissing each other. Just when I was gonna yank them to the "Day-Use" room upstairs, in walked Mr. Thirteen-timing, with six white girls in his posse.

"Hang on, I wanna go dance with that black guy," said Jun.

"Me too," said Kimi, and I was suddenly a wallflower.

Mr. Thirteen-timing barely even acknowledged my two asian MILFs. All the white girls in the club were throwing themselves at him, on top of the six girls he came in with. And yet, an hour later, my two asian MILFs were among the girls Mr. Thirteen-timing took home with him.

Kimi and Jun were supposed to be double-teaming me, but instead they were at Mr. Thirteen-timing's crib, in line with all those white girls for their turn to get blackbred by that thirteen-inch black cock.

Kimi started sucking on his black cock while Jun was making out with him.

"Hey look," said a white girl, "he's gonna breed these two nasty asian sluts!"

Jun got on Mr. Thirteen-timing's lap and started sliding her tiny Korean pussy up and down his massive shaft. Kimi was rubbing her hips all up and down Mr. Thirteen-timing's bicep, thrusting her Japanese titties into Mr. Thirteen-timing's hungry lips. Soon that massive thirteen-inch cock was inside my sweet Jun and he was FUCKING her. Jun thought my six-inch dick was big compared to her wimpy little riceboi husband, but nothing could have ever prepared her for that superior thick BLACK meat she was getting.

"Do it, baby," said some white girl. "Pump that slant-eyed tramp full of black cum!"

"Yeah baby, put a half-black baby in that filthy yellow slut's womb!"

Then Kimi, my sweet lovely Kimi, chimed in. "We were supposed to cheat on our husbands with a white guy tonight," she breathed in Mr. Thirteen-timing's ear. "You're sooo much better than him though, baby. Stretch us out and ruin our pussies, daddy. Ruin us forever for whitebois and ricebois."

Mr. Thirteen-timing started kissing my lovely Kimi. At the same time, he grabbed my lovely Jun by the hips and started slamming her up and down on his giant phallus like she was nothing but a fleshlight. Jun was moaning and whimpering. Then suddenly my black rival was CUMMING deep inside of her, filling her tiny Korean pussy to overflowing with copious dangerous black DNA. He pulled Jun off his lap and pushed her away unceremoniously, then he grabbed my lovely Kimi and pulled HER on his lap, where his cock was STILL squirting angry black sperm everywhere. He angrily pushed the tip inside Kimi and pumped the rest of his load inside her, while all the while she encouraged him, saying, "Yes, Daddy! Breed me!"

That bastard got two of my girls pregnant with the same load of sperm!

Later that night I was taking out my frustration on Jenny, this 41-year-old Chinese housewife. I was slamming my condom-clad dick in her unfaithful Chinese pussy while she was boredly browsing TikTok.

"Oh my goodness," said Jenny, barely aware I was even still inside her. "Look at this video!"

It was a video of Mr. Thirteen-timing breeding Jun and Kimi. One of those BBC-only whitegirls had video'd the whole thing and now it was going viral all over TikTok.

"Oh baby, you're so much better than our white bull!" Jun was saying on the video.

Jenny started thrusting harder against me, obviously turned on more by the video than by my meager whiteboy skills. When Mr. Thirteen-timing grunted and started seeding Jun and Kimi, Jenny lost it and came all over my little six-inch white dick in its condom.

Then she started teasing me. "Did you see how big that guy's COCK was, baby? I bet you wish you had one that big!"

Jenny knew this kind of dirty-talk got me excited. What she didn't know was that those two girls in that TikTok video were actually MY girls, it was ME they were supposed to be cheating on their riceboy husbands with.

"How would you like it if I was one of those girls in that video," said Jenny. "Getting all stretched out by that beautiful big black cock. I'd end up pregnant for certain, and then you and my little riceboi husband would have to help me take care of a black baby."

I lost it and shot my pathetic load inside the rubber. All my asian girls want my babies, but I wear a rubber because I know how risky it is to knock up another man's wife. Even if my girls' husbands are pathetic little riceboys, they could still cause all sorts of problems for me if they found out I was banging their used-up old ladies.

Mr. Thirteen-timing? He doesn't give a FUCK about no consequences. He knows there ain't no riceboi OR whiteboi in the world with the balls to stand up to a REAL man. Mr. Thirteen-timing fucks his girls for REAL, and that means he breeds them. He knows when some slut gives birth to his latest lovechild nine-months later, her husband or her boyfriend or her white bull will step up and take care of it.

So when I saw what was happening in that TikTok video, I knew I was going to have another two mouths to help feed soon. And the way Jenny was talking now, it was probably gonna be THREE new mouths to help feed. I can always tell when one of my girls catches jungle fever, and even though I'd just filled a condom inside Jenny, I knew it wouldn't be long before SHE'D be the next viral TikTok video with Mr. Thirteen-timing.

I'm Mr. Six-timing. I used to consider myself all badass and awesome until I met Mr. Thirteen-timing. See, I have a six-inch dick. And I've been doing the dirty deed of banging six girls at the same time, all behind each other's backs. But Mr. Thirteen-timing, he's got a thirteen-inch big black cock. And HE'S been doing the dirty deed of banging thirteen girls at the same time, all behind each other's backs. Compared to him, I'm fucking worthless, and I know it. And the worst part of all is how fucking horny that makes me. So with Jenny gushing on and on about that video and how much better the guy in the video was than me, I had to grab another condom because my dick was already back to full mast and it was time to put it in Jenny again, so I could fuck her while imagining her bouncing on my rival's superior big black cock.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
525 Followers