Mr Trussels Class Pt. 04

Story Info
Things escalate more for Jenna at home.
2.9k words
4.64
7.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my interaction with my coach, I made my way home feeling used and fairly defeated, having endured not one, but two unexpected fuckings earlier today. I walked in the front door and headed straight to my room before either of my parents or older brother saw me. Grabbing a set of comfy clothes for the evening, I headed into my bathroom to take a long, hot shower to wash the day away. The warm water on my skin was quite the relief I needed after such a trying day.

Once I was done with my shower, I stepped out and dried off with a towel. I spent time blow drying my hair and brushing my teeth, not feeling rushed to hurry down stairs to talk to anyone. It was inevitable, I guess. But, I never really had a super strong connection with my family as most people usually do. Both of my parents were professional job hunters, only carrying part time jobs for months at a time before they would either get tired of it or get fired for some reason and start looking for the next. They always blamed someone else for their issues, but drowned their sorrows in whatever bottle of alcohol they could find. It was a heavy burden on the family financially, but we never talked about our emotions with one another. Talking about those types of things was too touchy-feely for us, so we avoided them at all costs.

As for my brother, he was definitely my parents' child, getting all of their bad habits from them. He still lived at home, despite being 24 already. He too had an issue holding a job to his name, always blaming management for being too strict or micromanaging too much. He had a couple of buddies that were always hanging around, but we rarely talked. Any fraction of motivation to do things in life was given to me, though sometimes I wonder what good that would do for a girl in my position. And even now, with how things were going at school, it looked like my life was heading in a different direction than any goals or admirations that I've ever considered.

I finished up in the bathroom, throwing my dirty clothes into my laundry basket, and I headed straight to bed. I was exhausted as one could imagine, both physically and mentally. I debated in my mind whether or not to attend classes tomorrow at all, wondering if I would be able to handle going through a third day of being teased, objectified, and used. Finally, I decided to stay home tomorrow, try to clear my head and spend my Wednesday on my own.

Waking up the next morning well into the morning, I spent the day trying to do things to help improve my mental state of mind. Everyone else was out of the house, so I had the place to myself for the day to lounge around in my pajama pants and t-shirt, wrap up in a warm blanket, snack a bit, and just enjoy the day all on my own. I didn't know where everyone else was, but I was glad to have them out of the house as I didn't feel like explaining things to them.

The day went by pretty quickly. Watching Netflix and resting the day away with a couple of short naps will do that. I glanced over at the clock on the wall as it struck four o'clock. I was amazed at how fast the day went, but I was interrupted mid-thought by a knock on the front door. I wasnt aware of anyone stopping by today, but I figured it was possible that maybe my older brother had forgotten his key or something. I stood up with my blanket still wrapped around my shoulders as I walked over to the door. Without looking out the side window, I unlocked it and swung the door open.

Standing there in the doorway was Mr Trussel, leaning his hand against the door frame, turning his head towards me as a look of shock came over me. "Hey there, Jenna." He said in an upbeat kind of tone. Standing beside him was my swimming coach, looking as middle-aged as ever. And standing behind the two of them were two men that I had never met before. Both looked to be dressed fairly well in suits, carrying briefcases with them.

Mr Trussel continued "Are your parents home?"

It took a moment for me to gather my mind together to respond. "Ummm... no. They are out currently."

"Is anyone home with you? We missed you in class today." He inquired.

"Ummm, no... no one is with me." I answered.

"Ah, perfect." Mr Trussel said as he released the door frame, walking into the home, nearly pushing me from the doorway as they all entered behind him.

I tried to interject as they kicked their shoes off at the door. "Mr Trussel, now might not be the best time. Maybe if you guys came back when my parents were home...?" I suggested strongly.

"Oh nonsense. There's no time like the present." He said, shooting my idea down. "Take a seat there, gentlemen." He said, pointing to the couch as he surveyed the room, admiring the homey feel to the living room.

I watched as they all made themselves comfortable in my parents' home uninvitingly. The two strange men placed their briefcases down on the coffee table, coach taking a seat in one of the lazyboy chairs, all while Mr Trussel continued to stand several feet in front of me. "So, Jenna, when can we expect your parents to be back?"

"I... Im not sure. They usually are out for a bit in the afternoons... usually visiting local bars." I mentioned with a slight sense of disappointment.

"Ah, day drinkers. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure the bars are fairly quiet this time of day." Coach said from the lazyboy, letting his gut fall out of his shirt a bit as he laid back in the chair.

"Well, since your parents arent home, and you decided to take the day off today forcing me to actually teach a lesson plan today, I think maybe you owe me a little, dont you think?" Mr Trussel said, playing around a bit as the other men laid back, relaxing from a busy day. I blushed a bit, still holding my blanket. My eyes widened a bit, but didnt answer him right away. Noticing my hesitation, Mr Trussel took a few steps my way, bringing his hands up to where I held the blanket around my neck, taking it from my hands and letting it fall to the floor to reveal my outfit. I stood there in a white graphic tshirt with our school logo on the front, matched with a pair of thin cotton blue pj pants with white clouds on them. "Isnt that cute?"

Mr Trussel slowly took some steps around me as I stood there fairly still, too nervous to do much else as I felt the eyes of the other men watching me. "Im not really one to take too much time, Jenna. Thats more what your coach is like... I tend to cut right to the chase as I did in our first class together on Monday." He said, finally getting around behind me. I could feel his large body right behind me, his confidence was palpable. He continued to talk, basically whispering into my ear. "I want you to get onto your knees, place your head down onto the carpet facing the two gentlemen on the couch, and then bring your hands behind your back, making sure to keep that luscious ass of yours up in the air."

His instructions shot a chill through my entire body, making my muscles tense as I became nervous, feeling the helplessness come rushing right back. All of the relaxing I had tried to do earlier was all a waste...

"Best not to keep me waiting, Jenna." He said, as he whispered into my ear.

I tried to swallow whatever pride I had left. I looked down at the faded, tan carpet that awaited me as I felt myself slowly bending my knees, allowing myself to basically fall down to them, the shag carpet cushioning the fall. I then leaned forward, allowing my head to drop down, my face reaching the carpet as I looked over to my right, the two gentlemen watching, admiring my submission as I wrapped my hands around behind me, my wrists crossed.

"That's a good girl." Mr Trussel said as he smiled. "You see, gents. Virtually zero training, yet she obeys like a good little sub."

Admiring the view from behind, Mr Trussel fell to his right knee directly behind me. Without hesitation, he grabbed onto my wrists, holding them firmly as he wrapped what felt like a large, rubber band around them, like the kind you would use when working out. He wrapped them tightly and finished it off with a knot. I could feel the tensing against my skin, there was nowhere for my hands to move.

Mr Trussel continued as he drew his attention down farther, admiring my ass that was right up in the air as instructed. He let both of his hands fall to the waistband and wrapped his fingers underneath, making sure to grab onto my panties as well, before peeling them backwards and down, letting the fabric stretch over my ass and down my thighs to come to a rest at my knees. My bare skin getting goosebumps for a moment as the cool air kissed the soft skin of my ass, coming into view for all to see.

"And to think that you could be all done with this for the day if you would have just attended class today, Jenna." Mr Trussel said as his hands returned back up, both of them pulling back and slapping down firmly on both checks, letting the slap fill the air as my checks recoiled under his hands. "Why dont you apologize for missing class today, Jenna? I think I would like to hear those words from you". He said, teasing me a bit with the power he had over me.

I started to respond back to him as he slapped my ass again mid-sentence. "I'm sorry for missing clAAAaaaassss today, Mr Trussel."

"I'll fucking bet you are. But not as sorry as you are going to be." He continued as his right hand lowered itself down, turning upwards and cupping me between my legs, feeling his large hands against my soft lips, already anxious with anticipation. His left hand reaching down and unzipping his pants, sliding in and fishing out his cock, already somewhat hard, aching for another chance to use such a naive student. His fingers teasing my lips, feeling around my tight opening as he slowly slid his middle finger into me, making my body react, spreading a bit for his manly finger. He continued to slide it in and out of me slowly, basically forcing my body to get wetter by the moment, enjoying the helpless position he had put me into. My breathing becoming more audible, more quickly paced as he continued to tease me.

"You know why we are here, Jenna? Why I brought your swim coach, along with these two gentlemen here?" He asked, drawing attention to them again.

"N....No sir..." I responded again, feeling his finger slide deep inside of me and hold itself there as he responded.

"Because we are here to get ahead of this. See, these two gentlemen are here to offer your family money. Money for what, you might ask? Money to keep this going. See, they want to offer your parents a settlement to allow this to continue to happen without the possibility of your family suing the school. And judging by your parents' job history, financial position, as well as their fondness for drinking, we think they will settle rather quickly." Mr Trussel said as he slid his finger back out and then in again deeply. He could feel my body tense up more and more as he explained the situation.

Meanwhile, his cock had grown rock hard as he continued to finger me. "That means that I, along with any of the other staff members, like your coach over here, would have the choice to strip you down and make you ride on their pricks until they shoot their load deep inside of you as many times as their hearts desire.... Just like right now."

Letting his finger slide out of me, only to return with the head of his cock as he pressed against me, feeling my body reluctantly part for his cock as it slid into me, making me take it deep. I gasped out loud as I was not expecting it that suddenly. My whimper filled the room as the other three men looked on with smirks on their faces. Mr Trussel pulled back a bit and thrusted it as deep as he could, pushing my body to take him balls deep right there in the middle of my parents living room floor. After holding it there for a moment, he began to slide in and out of me, slowly at first, but with confidence, with dominance. Both of his hands holding onto my lower hips as he thrusted into me, making me involuntarily whimper and moan from time to time.

As Mr Trussel got into a rythme as he fucked me from behind, one of the men on the couch sat upright, opening up his briefcase and pulled out small stack of papers stapled together. He closed his briefcase, placing it next to him on the floor as he clicked his pen and began to write on the top form.

"Jenna, my name is Larry Welsh. I am one of the school's attorneys." He began introducing himself as I continued to take Mr Trussel's cock into me from behind. "I just need to review a couple of things with you in regards to your experiences over the last couple of days. I just need you to answer clearly and honestly. Does that make sense?" He asked.

Glancing up at him from the floor as I tried to focus on him "Y...yesssss sssir" I said, trying my best to keep my composure.

"Perfect. Now, first and foremost. During any of the three sexual interactions this week on school grounds, did you ever decline wanting to participate in sexual intercourse, saying 'No', 'Im not interested', or anything of that manner?"

Thinking back to all three of the events over the last couple of days, I couldnt recall ever saying anything like that. "n....nooo"

Larry wrote something down on the form and continued "Did you find yourself ever enjoying the event, resulting in an orgasm of any kind? And if so, how many total times?"

Mr Trussel, listening to the questions, remembering the first two events vividly in his mind, enjoying the picture he painted as he continued to fuck me from behind, picking up the pace some, making it harder for me to answer. "Uhhh... y....yessir..... thhh... three times."

"Ah.... ok" He said, jotting down some additional notes. "And, during any of the three events, did you at any time ask to have sexual relations, or in other words, ask or 'beg to be fucked"?

Blushing heavily as I remember accurately "Yessssir"

Larry wrote down a few more things onto the form and seemed to check off a portion with enthusiasm. "Well, gents, I think we can cut down our overall offer by a large percentage. At no time did Jenna try to stop any of these events from happening, at all three she found herself actually achieving orgasm, and ended up actually begging for it."

Mr Trussel loved the sound of that, grabbing onto my bound hands, pulling on them, bringing me closer to him as he then grabbed my shoulder, placing his mouth right next to my ear. "You hear that, Jenna? We are going to get to continue to fuck your pretty little body for pennies on the dollar." He said, letting go of my shoulder, dropping me back down, my face falling to the floor again as his hands grab onto my ass as he picked up the pace, fucking me harder, with more vigor. "Mmmm fuck. I'm going to make your body milk my cock constantly. And ill bet you are going to love every moment of it, aren't you, slut?" He said, slapping my ass again firmly.

"Uhhh! yessir..." I answered almost instinctively as he continued to ravage my body, pushing himself closer and closer, thrusting into me harder and harder as I could feel his cock pulse inside of me.

"Alright, Jenna. Beg for your teacher's load. Beg me to fill your pussy."

Whimpering underneath him, feeling him continue to ram into me, knowing it wouldn't be long. "Uhhh! please sir... please fill my pussy.... please give me your load." I whined.

Almost on command, Mr Trussel began to climax, shooting his warm seed deep inside of me for the second time, filling me as he did before as he gripped onto my ass firmly, moaning. I could feel every squirt into me as his cock pulsed time and time again until he was finished.

And as if the timing couldn't be any more perfect, as soon as Mr Trussel had finished deep inside of me, the front door opened and in stepped my parents....