Mrs. Blum is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was proud of her big swollen tits, well aware of the lustful gazes of the men on them, in public. And she enjoyed, in intimacy with her lovers, the feast of mouths and hands on her heavy melons.

Scott had checked them many times. It had become quite usual for him, when mother and son were alone at home, to grab Carol and, after denuding her of blouse and bra, to play and kiss her large tits. And when she was swimming in the pool and nobody was watching, he used to join her in the water and, uncaring of her feeble attempts to stop him, to strip her of the bikini top, before scooping his nice mom up, like a baby. Clad only in a skimp micro thong, she let her son walking her all around the pool, while tasting her sweet skin with hungry kisses.

Now Scott, tied and gagged as he is, just stares, wide eyed, like petrified, at the vision of the devastating abuse of his beloved mother by the tall stranger.

He can only gurgling incomprehensible sounds out of his throat.

"Okay, dude, don't worry, I'll let you join mommy's party!" John exclaims, mocking him. "But first let me serve also the second tit! Watch carefully, boy, and don't come in your pants!"

"Oh noooo. . . ohhhhhh god. . . please. . . nooooo. . . no more. . ." the woman begs, knowing that her torment is starting again.

John doesn't care. He jiggles the left boob around, then takes the nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulls it out, to make it harder and longer.

"I want to feel it on my palate, when all of this tender flesh is in my mouth!" he says to his friends, while the small housewife struggles helplessly against his immense body.

John is a tit-lover: using teeth, lips and tongue, he flicks, bites and pulls out her bud, till it protrudes almost one inch and a half from her chest.

Then, after a deep inhalation, he opens his mouth, glues his lips to the throbbing boob and rapidly slides it, entirely, into his oral cavity. He keeps it there for some seconds, lets it popping out noisily, then suckles again. In and out of his mouth: he repeats his action another couple of times, making the white skin of her breast fully covered in strings of drool.

The swollen globe is chewed, tasted, slobbered and viciously devoured like a sweet cake.

Finally satiated of Carol's mammaries, John licks his lips and asks her son: "Did you learn how a tit can be deep throated, kid?" His words are followed by two hard slaps on her breasts.

"And you, honey! Who sucks your jugs like that? Are your lovers playing with your water melons like me?" John asks Carol. His hand, that during the tit-mouthing has interrupted for some minutes the ravaging of her twat, starts again to play with her love button and channel.

"Nobody. . . nobody. . . like you! You're a monster!" she whispers.

"You got big spongy tits, little one!" he exclaims; and he kisses again the twin engorged nipples, flicking them with his rapacious tongue. His lustful desires for the mature busty woman are insatiable.

"I can fill my mouth with these honeydew melons and make you squeal like a little pig all night long!" he announces, while the tip of his finger is skilfully massaging the inner walls of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh. . . noooo. . . you. . . you. . . make me. . ." she gasps. The unending manipulation of her cuntal opening, together with the treatment of her tits, are producing a devastating effect on her sex box and now she feels her juices ready to boil out of her body.

From his part, John feels that the woman is reaching a non-return point. But the fun has just started and there are still so many other games to perform with this appetizing wife: she has to become the fuck-toy of all the group.

"Let's see your juices, little one!" he says, pulling out his finger and removing his hand from the ravaged vagina. Suddenly, a stream of hot cum squirts out, like from a fountain.

"You. . . you. . . made me. . . ohhhhhh. . . stop now. . . ohhhhh!!" she moans.

He puts his finger in his mouth and happily savours her juices. "Excellent pussy!" he says to his friends. "The girl has got a honey box!!"

"Don't eat too much, pal!" someone exclaims. "Share the bimbo with us, before she's drained!"

"No problem! This mommy has food for all of us!" He laughs sadistically.

"Pervert. . . pervert. . ." she cries, twisting and trying to free herself from his embrace; but the big stud is too strong.

"Time for a lift, little whore!" And with that John turns her around, to cup and massage her deliciously spheric buttocks; then he slides his hand around her fleshy thighs and, with the other hand on her back, he sweeps her off the table like a weightless feather.

Cradled in his arms like a little doll, Carol is kicking her feet in the air, while John walks her all around the large room.

"Woooowwwww!" Nick exclaims. "Watch, pals! Watch how the old chick is carried! Daddy and little child!" His comment raises a general laugh from the men.

"Yes, pals, you're right!" John approves. "This little thing is my child! An obedient naked child! Right, baby?"

Carol doesn't answer. Now John can use and abuse her in any way: she is fully dominated by the tall young stud, like never in her past life.

"Show us your new child, John!" someone exclaims.

"Okay, buddies, have a nice look!" the giant complies, and in a rapid motion he circles both her ankles with his right hand and, adjusting his left hand under her upper back, he stretches out his arms. Taken in horizontal position, Carol is raised, like in a lift, up to an incredible height: her body touches the ceiling.

He spins her around in all the directions, regardless of her high pitched squeals.

"Ever tried it, child?" he asks, moving her up and down, like an exercise equipment used in weight training.

The three black guys applaud enthusiastically.

"Stoooop. . . please. . . stop. . . put me down. . . enough. . . enough. . ." she yells.

"Call me daddy, little one! Who's your strong daddy, little child? Say it, or I'll drop you!" John laughs, well knowing to be in full control of the frightened housewife.

"My daddy. . . yes. . . you're my strong daddy. . ." Carol is yielding herself to the big stud.

"Did you hear, boy?" John asks to the stunned Scott, with evident satisfaction. "Your mommy is my child, now! And I'm her daddy! I use her as a barbell! She's small and light like a feather! I could handle her like that till tomorrow! All of her weight is in her boobs and butt-cheeks!"

"We need a taste of the babe!" Tom claims.

"Okay buddies, I'm not jealous!" he agrees, easily moving back the little woman in his arms, into a different position. With his huge hands on her waist, he takes her suspended in the air, above the floor, like a ballerina. He offers her naked frame to the vision of his horny friends: a human toy to play with.

Nick reaches around and grabs her buttocks, squeezing them hardly; then he smacks her ass-cheeks with loud slaps, enjoying the contact of her soft flesh with his callous palms.

"Take this. . . and this. . . little whore!!" he exclaims, like mad. Carol shrieks, her small body dangling back and forth in the air.

"Stop, Nick!" Tom shouts. "Don't ruin the girl! It's my turn, now!" And resolutely he pushes him away, taking hold of Carol's swaying tits.

Huge and heavy, they swing sexily in front of his face, capped by a pair of pink nipples sticking out like pencil erasers. Tom can't resist his urge: he cups the twin globes and pushes them together. He fondles and caresses the ivory-white, smooth-skinned flesh, before sinking his fingers into the pliant roundness.

He jiggles them, he mashes them together, he playfully pulls them out, he pushes her stiff buds into the softness of the tits, before letting them pop out like push-buttons.

"You're hot, babe," he says. And, looking at Scott: "Holy shit, if I had a mom like yours, I'd grab her and I'd feast and lick all day long on these puppies! Lemme milk them, now!" Tom has a grin of lust on his face.

"Ohhhhhh. . . please. . . don't hurt me. . . ahhhhhhh!" Carol utters a cry, when the black stud mouths one hard nipple and hungrily sucks on it, pulling it out with the teeth. She squirms, but Tom doesn't care; and John has no trouble to keep her in position.

Tom continues to run his tongue over her breasts, slurping one tit after the other and lapping at them. At the same time his grasping hands have found her underarms and armpits and he starts to rub them feverishly. The feeling of her sweaty skin is intoxicating.

"Stop. . . stop. . . stop. . let me go. . ." Carol pleas.

Finally Tom stops his action; not yet satiated, but well knowing that he has to share the woman with another waiting guy.

"Your mams are made for fun, honey!" he tells her, moving his head and hands off her body. "Be sure that I'll never leave this house before sticking my pole between these babies!!"

Craig is the next one.

Without a word, he approaches the dangling woman and takes her tits in his hands, rolling them roughly and giving her a kiss on the mouth. Carol gasps.

Then the black guy grabs her ankles, lifts them up and places them on his shoulders. He puts his hands under her butt and pushes his mouth against her sex. Carol is sandwiched between two studs.

"Look at that pussy: fresh and hairless like a child! Her husband is a lucky man!" Tom says to Nick.

"Husband? The sissy? You're wrong, pal!" Nick replies. "In this house the boy's slamming the hot chick! Didn't you see the two of them cooing on the couch?"

"You mean that mom gives her pussy to the kid?"

"Sure, Tom!! Pussy, tits and ass! She's a little thing, but a big whore. Believe me!"

In the meanwhile Craig's mouth is watering at the feeling of her pink, bald pussy, her fully open cunt lips, her hard clitoris. The mature, sexy woman is totally displayed to him.

His fingers sink deep in the succulent flesh of her ass cheeks, while his tongue laps at the hardened nub, making it more sensitive. Carol cries out in response.

He watches his prey, knowing that he owns her. His mouth moves to her navel and kisses it, before tracing a pathway down, again to her pussy, where he sucks the quivering clit between his lips.

"Ahhhhh. . . ohhhhh. . . please. . . ohhhhh. . . " she cannot take anymore.

His tongue continues to tease her, mercilessly, inside her cunt hole, entering her, like a drilling machine. He sucks and licks her sex, while at the same time he squeezes and mauls the round butt-globes, like dough for pizza.

He wants to eat her out and her loud moans are music to his ears.

He enjoys the view of her silky bald pussy. He pushes his tongue in her cavern, in and out, bathing the inner walls. Her diminutive body is trembling and shaking helplessly.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh. . . gaaaawwwwdddd. . . ahhhhh!!" her pleasure is becoming so intense, while her pearl is sticking up in the air, like asking for a good lashing.

"You want to cum, don't you, child?" John's voice resounds on her back. "And my friend is ready to please you! Go ahead, Craig, finish the bimbo! She's get aroused!"

The black guy doesn't need further incitement. His oral probe comes out of her vagina and starts flicking the hardened bud.

"Gooooooddddd. . . aghhhh. . . aghhhh!" The fifty-two years old wife screams like a schoolgirl, her eyes closed shut, her face distorted by the pleasure.

He keeps sucking her clit in his mouth, rolling it between his lips, pulling it with his teeth. The love button is his little toy.

Her body tenses and arches, she breaths heavily; the orgasm has finally reached her, erupting like a volcano.

Her juices gush from her honey pot and reward Craig's expert workout.

When her orgasm passes, he pulls out his tongue from her twat. He doesn't want to stimulate her again. He has just checked her: there will be a lot of time to spend in the house with this gorgeous, little, old, white milf; a lot of time to play with her lovely body; a lot of time to fuck her holes and make her creaming all over his hands, mouth and cock.

Her pussy is copiously covered by her cum. He looks at her, still massaging her buns with his big palms; then lowers again his head and licks her dry.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. . . " he murmurs, satisfied by her taste.

"D'you like my child, don't you?" John asks Craig.

"Sure! When she's squeezed, she squirts out her best honey!" he replies laughing.

"Okay, pal! Now I want to play my girlfriend a little bit!" and the giant stud hoists Carol up in his hands, smashing her nude heavy breasts against his chest.

"My god. . . my god. . . my god. . . " she moans breathlessly.

"It's just the beginning, little one! 'Cause we'll make you drip wet all the night long, baby! We're gonna make you cum so many times you won't be able to stand it! And you'll love it!" he says, reinforcing his words with a passionate kiss on her mouth.

He cradles Carol like a baby for some minutes again, before sitting down on the couch, where he places the older woman in his lap, cupping her mature heavy tits in his ravenous grasp.

The poor Mistress Blum is so short and the young stud so tall that she gives the impression of a female midget, a very nice midget, toyed and used like a puppet in the manipulating hands of a gigantic sexual master.

Now John feels no more resistance from her.

"You got gorgeous melons, you little fucking chick!" he compliments her. "Big and all natural, aren't they?"

"Yes. . . yes. . . but don't touch them too much, sir. . . I'm sore, you've had enough of them. . . enough of me!" she implores.

"Enough?!" John shouts. "Enough of a hot little number like you? Baby, you're the right size and age for our hungry cocks. And we want you naked all the time! Naked in front of your son! Watch the boy, honey! I bet he's unloading in his pants, at the sight of his beautiful juicing mom!"

"Pervert. . . pervert. . . ohhhhhhh. . .!" she yells, but he's mouthing her left nipple and she loves the gentle kiss.

"Honey, have you ever had your tits sucked by two men at the same time?" he asks.

"Nooooo. . . never. . . never!!" her little squeals come out.

"It's a shame, baby!" John says. "Didn't this manikin of your husband provide you with a pair of young studs, eager to lick off these ripe melons? Unbelievable!! Pals, did you hear? Why don't you take care of our bimbo?"

"We're ready!!" they say in unison. And, without a word, Nick and Tom take place on the couch, at each side of the couple, while John, in the meantime, has arranged Carol on his lap, facing away, with her legs spread open over his thighs.

"Your food, buddies!" exclaims the giant, cupping her boobs in his hands and offering them to his friends, while the woman tries, unsuccessfully, to push away the two blacks, who have already started to gobble her tits.

John's left hand had circled the woman around her neck, pulling her against his torso; his right hand has moved to her cunt, playing with her labia.

Tom and Nick have taken hold of her boobs, lifting them up towards their mouths.

The mature housewife is totally trapped in the arms of those young studs, her sensitive parts fully displayed for their pleasure.

"Hey, boy," John tells her son "watch my friends! Look at them squeezing and sucking your mom's big melons!"

Carol's yells fill the room, her body squirms, her legs sway in the air: the giant guy has taken possession of her swollen clit, flicking the little nub with his fingers; it is hardening more and more, under his touch, like bursting off her twat.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . my goooodddd. . . ohhhhhhh. . ."

"Listen to your sweet mommy, dude; does she squeal like that for you?" John continues to humiliate the boy, while manhandling the mother.

Tom has his head down against her right tit, licking and slobbering all over her skin; his hot saliva covers her white skin, while his hand feels the smoothness of her underarm, up to the armpit, where he plants a wet kiss, before returning to the standing up nipple: a delightful miniature cock, just made to be rolled and sucked by some voracious lips.

On the other side, Nick is acting in parallel. His tongue is gently lapping at her little mole, then at the wrinkled areola; the tip of his nose is hitting her left nipple; his forefinger is exploring the hollow of her armpit.

"I eat you, little lady!" he grunts; and his lips close around her erect bud; at the same time he cups the round boob and squeezes it, to pile more of her tit flesh into his craving mouth.

Carol is in total submission: naked like a newborn, laid in the lap of the young giant, manipulated in every way by two black studs. They are still dressed in their convict uniforms, but they have promised to fuck her all night long, despite she is married, despite the presence of her husband and son, despite her much older age. They are carrying her into the most incredible orgy to be imagined.

In the past, she has had many friends and lovers and she let them play with her tits, ass and pussy, but never she has been at the full mercy of a bunch of young guys like these sex-hungry strangers, who freely use her pliable mature body.

John continues to flick her clit, making it stand out proudly.

"Craig," he says to the third black guy, rubbing the rock hard nub with the tip of his finger "the little lady begs for a nice sucking! Don't you want to serve her again?"

Craig doesn't hesitate. Without a word, he kneels before Carol's spread legs and took the offered morsel in his mouth, teasing it with his lips.

At the same time his medium finger penetrates her vagina, searching for her erogenous zone.

John moves his hand from her pussy and places it on her belly, gently poking the pretty navel; his other hand grabs her wrists and pulls them up, thus helping Nick and Tom, who can have, now, full access to her upper body.

The four young men are in full possession of the mature woman. Two guys are playing with her breasts and armpits, another one is caressing her belly, the fourth one is serving her cunt. Never, never her body has experienced so many males around herself, all together: she feels eaten alive.

"We own you, little one; you're our pet! Understand? Say yes, baby!" John's voice booms in her ear.

His imperious words, the abusing strength of his gigantic frame, the enormous bulge that is raising from his crotch against her bare back, together with the thorough inspection of her body by his black friends, make her conscious of the new reality she is living.

Always she has been well aware of the sexual desires a good looking female like herself was arousing in all the men; now, forced by those famished strangers, her initial reluctance is transforming, little by little, into her feminine proudness to satisfy some young studs, who clearly enjoy her mature body.

"Say yes, baby," the voice insists. "Say that you are our little pet!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . your pet!" she obeys.

"Say again, little milf! Say yes daddy I'm your obedient pet, your obedient bimbo! Make your son wet his pants, watching his little pet mom!"

"Yes. . . yes. . . I'm your pet. . . daddy. . . your obedient pet. . . your obedient bimbo. . . ooooohhhhhh!" Craig's finger has reached her g-spot.

He pushes it all the way up into her tight pussy, then moves it, slowly, in and out of her. He can feel her cunt tighten around his finger as it probes deep into her. Her juices spill out onto his hand and floor; her body quivers and shakes uncontrollably.

Carol is screaming in pleasure, wracked by an intense orgasm, her hot cum oozing uninterruptedly from her crotch.

Ten minutes later the devastated mature wife and mother is sitting in John's lap, looking up at him in a submissive way.

"Untie the boy and bring him here!" John orders Tom, and the black guy obeys immediately.