Mrs. Blum is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Scott, freed of all the ropes, is sitting on the couch, beside the massive stud who is playfully massaging and groping his mom's large breasts.

"These babies are great!" he shouts out, caressing and bouncing the two large orbs in his larger palms.

"Aren't they nice, boy? Two cantaloupe sized mounds of white breast meat that any man would like to jiggle for his pleasure! Tell me, boy: am I right?" he asks brutally.

"Yes. . . yes. . ." Scott answers.

"Watch these jugs, boy! They demand attention!!" John laughs, then he easily captures one boob in his open mouth.

"Tastes good!" he says, releasing the tit and licking his lips. "Now the other one! Watch and learn how to play this pet puppy!"

The man bends his head down and sucks the bare boob: his wet pressure makes slurping noises. Scott watches in astonishment: drools of saliva slither over the breast in thin streams.

Carol lets out a long moan: she clearly enjoys, now, the treatment John is giving her.

When John pulls away, the boy can admire the results: both mom's boobs are slick and slippery and a couple of marks have been left on them.

"The little one loves it when her jumbo tits are sucked!" the giant exclaims. "Now your mom belongs to me! She's mine!" he continues, and a loud kiss follows on the side of her left breast, over the delicious spot of her mole.

"Understand, boy? Your mom is my fuck-toy, my sex-slave! Understand?"

"Yes. . . yes. . ." the frightened Scott replies.

"Repeat, boy, repeat better. Repeat what I say. Repeat: my mom is your fuck-toy, sir! Your sex slave!!"

"Yeah. . . sir. . . my mom is your fuck-toy, your. . . sex-slave!"

"Again, boy! My mom belongs to you! You can use my mom anyway you want!"

"My mom belongs to. . . you! You can. . . you can. . . use. . . my. . . mom. . . any way you want!"

"Again, boy! Repeat: you can fuck mom as hard as you want, in any hole you want!"

"Sir. . . please, sir. . . please. . . don't. . ."

"Repeat what I said, if you don't want to see ruined these beautiful globes!" John shouts out, grasping one bouncing tit in one hand and starting to squeeze it between his big meaty fingers.

"Nooo. . . sir. . . don't hurt my mom. . . please. . . I tell. . . I tell. . . yeah. . . yeah. . . you can fuck my mom as hard as you want. . . you can. . . fuck her in any. . . hole!" Scott desperately exclaims.

"Again, stupid dude, 'cause I'm the boss, here! Repeat: you can live your deepest darkest fantasies on my mom!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . you can live your deepest darkest fantasies on my mom!"

Carol's son has been totally humiliated.

"Please. . . young man. . . please, let me. . ." the mature lady starts to implore his young captor, but John interrupts her in a booming tone.

"Call me daddy, little one, don't forget it! What d'you want?"

"Let me go, daddy, please! Let me go to the toilet!"

"To the toilet, little one? Why? Have you to shit?"

"Noooooo, daddy, I have to pee! Let me go to the bathroom!"

The long savage manipulation by the strong strangers and her fear of their violence have frightened the woman, whose bladder has been stimulated till the non-return point.

"Please, daddy, please. . ." she repeats "I can't hold!"

"Okay, child, relax, daddy's taking care of you!" A big smile follows these words, then John lifts Carol off his lap and positions her on the floor, in a squatting position.

"Piss, little bitch!!" he exclaims.

"Here??? Nooooooo. . ." she yells.

"Yes, child, here!" he says.

"Nooooooooo. . . I can't!"

"Piss here!" he orders. "Let your husband and your son and everybody of us see the beautiful milf, the rich housewife spraying her golden streams! Now I help you, little one!"

And with that John stands up, then bends down to lift Carol up. He holds her by his grip around her thighs; her legs are well spread, her back is firmly pressed against his broad chest.

"Piss, now, beautiful bimbo, piss like an infant in the arms of her big daddy!" he shouts in her ear.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . my gaaaawwwwwddddd. . . don't do this to me. . . not in front of my son, my husband. . . please. . . please. . ."

"Baby, if you don't obey, I'll bite off your tender nipples with my teeth, right now! Okay, little lady? Piss, child, piss! Just now!!"

And the scared Carol obeys; easily supported in air by John, she releases her bladder and a flush of golden shower shoots out, in an arch. A liquid pool is forming on the floor.

An approving ohhhhhhhhhhh!! from John and the other captors accompanies the dirty performance of Mistress Blum.

When the debased woman finishes urinating, the young giant turns her around and eagerly licks her wet, shaved pussy, getting soft moans out of her throat. Then, holding firmly her naked body by her smooth armpits, he parades her in the room, like a hunting trophy, showing her off to his companions.

"Noooooooo. . . stoooop. . . please, sir, let me go!" the older woman begs like a schoolgirl. "I did what you wanted, but now put me down. . . please!"

The libidinous guy is definitely in full power of the captured lady: he can manipulate the woman effortlessly, like a plaything, in his hands; he can use her diminutive body to fully satisfy his lechery; nothing can stop him.

He envelops again the little woman in his solid arms, carrying her in front of her terrified son, showing him his strength. He has conquered the woman: Scott's beloved mom.

"Watch, guy, how easily daddy cradles his small beautiful child!" he tells him.

"She is mine, totally mine: a child in the arms of her daddy! She can be played any way and any time by her daddy. This hot little number deserves to be served by a true man like me! By some true men like my friends! She is our obedient slave!"

His words are followed by another kiss, on Carol's belly button. The trembling Mistress Blum struggles and squeals helplessly, like a little girl, kicking her legs in the air. She is no match for the big stud: he dwarfs her as though she is a midget; he toys and pleasures himself with her soft, naked body, without restrictions; he knows that in a few time he will fuck her mercilessly till she will submit herself totally to him.

John is a tit-lover and her large, tender, white mounds, decorated by two erect, pink buds, are his target: using teeth, lips and tongue, he flicks, bites and pulls her nipples, till they protrude much more than one inch from her chest.

"Watch, boy," he says to Scott "watch how long and erect these little cocks come on display, under my touch! Aren't they nice?"

Scott is silent.

"I say again, boy! Tell me! Don't make me angry! Aren't they nice?"

"Yes, sir, they are nice!"

"Your mom is a cow! My cow! Put it in your mind! Isn't she my cow? Say it, boy!"

"Yes, sir! Mom is your cow!"

"I can milk her like a cow! Can't I?"

"Yes, sir, yes! You can milk her like a cow!"

"And I can make her piss in front of me!"

Scott doesn't reply.

"Say it, boy: you can make my mom piss in front of you!"

"Nooooooo. . . please. . . please. . . nooooooo. . . I can't!"

"Say it, boy. . . now!" and John's mouth again takes possession and hardly bites Carol's left tit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. . ." the woman cries.

"Okay. . . okay. . . I tell. . . " Scott terrified obeys. "You can make my mom piss in front of you!"

"Next time I'll make her shit in front of me, you can be sure, boy! And you'll see with your own eyes!" John asserts with emphasis.

Now the tall stud sits again on the couch, beside the boy. Carol is still in his arms and he slaps lightly her huge titties, making them dangle erotically.

"These mammaries are asking to be played with. All the time! It's a shame for a babe like you to be neglected by that scrap of a husband! But now you've found what your body deserves!"

Carol has been finally tamed. Her words let meekly out of her mouth.

"Yes, yes, daddy, I like it, I like when you play with my breasts. But now, please, let me go, let me rest!"

"Bitch, I have just started with you! There are still so many things to do with a small, white, soft body of a milf like you!" And to Scott: "D'you know, boy, what I'm starting to do with your lovely mom?"

"No, sir, no, I don't know!" the boy replies in anguish.

"Listen carefully, stupid dude, what I'm ready to do! I'll carry your naked mom to the bathroom! In my arms, like a child! And over there I'll shove my long inched shaft between these gorgeous mams," John closes again his large palm around a round boob, which fully disappears in his huge fist "and I'll give this little bimbo the tit-fucking of her life. Then I'll put her in the tube and I'll soap, wash and dry her petite body! All of it, boy, all of your mommy's smooth, ivory white skin: titties, armpits, ass-cheeks, thighs, legs and her bald micro pussy! And when I'll be back here the little lady will join all of us for the hottest orgy on the face of the earth: one busty mature housewife played, handled, entertained and fucked in all her holes by four hungry young hunks!"

And with that John throws easily Mistress Blum over his left shoulder and walks, with his small human package, to the bathroom.

Author's Note:

This is the revision of "Night of Lust for a Small Woman" (first Chapter), written by Thekarpathianman, who fully agrees for my submission.

Please be informed that all the characters are eighteen years old or more.

Everything starts at 9 p.m., in the suburban area of a small town.

The four fugitive convicts have no difficulties to enter the unguarded, luxurious Blum's property: a big house surrounded by a large lovely backyard, with a sunning deck and a pool.

Through the rear door, they reach the living room where they surprise the entire family: Frank and Carol Blum and their eighteen years old son Scott.

The woman sits on a couch, beside the boy; she wears a silky, green, sleeveless blouse, a short white skirt, a pair of black sheer stockings over her well-shaped legs and a pair of red stiletto pumps with pointed tips.

Mom and son are watching television, but the boy seems to be much more interested in her body; with his hand around her shoulders, he is massaging, up and down, with slow motions, the bare skin of her upper arm, clearly enjoying the contact of his rubbing fingers with the white motherly flesh.

Frank, the husband, sits on a comfortable large chair, at the opposite side of the room, deeply absorbed in the reading of a book.

Carol, first, notices the four intruders; without a word, she springs out of her seat and runs to a second door; her intention is to escape, but one of the strangers, a white young giant of a man, is fast to run after her, out of the room; in few seconds he grabs Carol around the waist and lifts her trembling body up in his massive arms, like a weightless doll.

When he comes back to the living room, effortlessly carrying his captured, terrified squealing prey, his companions have already neutralized any reaction from the other two family members.

"Okay, baby," he shouts to his female victim. "Now the show is starting!"

Ten minutes later: blouse and skirt of the woman, disintegrated into shredded pieces of cloth, are scattered everywhere; someone has placed the red stiletto pumps over the table and a lacy, black, destroyed bra hangs from the chandelier; buttons have flown everywhere.

Her stockings have been wrapped around the mouth of father and son, whose hands and ankles are tied up with dish-clothes from the kitchen; the two captives are sitting on the floor, near the fireplace, surrounded by three threatening black guys.

Carol Blum, still helplessly cradled in the arms of her gigantic captor, has been totally undressed, but for a pair of skimpy black panties, matching with the torn bra.

The woman is a charming brunette in her early fifties who, although her mature age, looks no more than thirty, thirty five years old, as the result of her long attendance, since teenager, to the gym workouts. Barely standing four feet ten inches tall, she maintains in an excellent shape her small but gorgeous body: an all-natural, perfect beauty, with a very narrow waist and slender legs.

A big portion of her less then ninety-five pounds of firm flesh is distributed over her double D bust and round ass cheeks.

Her incredibly large, ivory white breasts, capped by two protruding rock hard pink nipples, are a miracle of gravity; still solid and just sagging a little, in a delicious way, due to their heaviness, they look like bursting at any time from her small body. Her numerous lovers are crazy for them; and her son, too.

Her tummy is flat, adorned with a sexy navel; her succulent ass-cheeks are meaty spheres (meaty, not fat), whose firmness and roundness are enhanced by the deep cleavage of her ass-crack.

Her thighs are invitingly soft and fleshy, with no hint of cellulite. Her skin is clean and smooth, not affected by the wrinkles of the age.

The delicate profile of an angel face, two green eyes accompanied by a little pert nose, two full crimson lips opening to a double crown of white perfect teeth, her dark, short cut hairs over a tender neck: all of her physical attributes make Carol a true bombshell; better to say: a pocket Venus that every man, including her son, would like to feel up.

And now this gorgeous little treasure of a housewife is in full control of a hunk of a man who, after savagely denuding her, in front of her husband and son, holds her up, in his massive arms, like a child, and lasciviously rubs her small, curvaceous, tender body with his rough hands.

John is the name of this giant stud: a solid muscular frame, seven feet four inches tall, who tips the scale well over three hundred pounds. Twenty-two years old, blonde hairs, broad shoulders, narrow waist and rippling muscles: he has the look of a body builder and the strength of a weight-lifter. Everyone knows him as John "the Rod", due to the extremely large size of his monster cock.

In spite of his young age, he has been already sentenced three times; and all of them for rape.

His last performance was in a school, after lessons, where he had trapped, abused and repeatedly fucked, for almost fifteen hours and in any imaginable way, three female teachers. When the police burst into the building, they found two naked women, all cum-covered, laid unconscious in a pool of their own piss.

The third victim was a math teacher, still attractive at sixty years: grey-haired, a fairly tall elegant figure and equipped with a set of abundant, jutting out breasts. When John was caught in the act, he was holding the woman up in the air, face away, totally impaled in her anus, one of his hands wrapped around her plump thighs, the other one around her chest. He was slamming his enormous thirteen inched cock deeply into her ass, up and down, ignoring her pleadings and yells: one of her boobs was tightly squeezed in his huge palm, while the second one was freely swaying from side to side, rhythmically, like a pendulum.

For the third time, John was put in jail, where he met three black guys: Nick, Tom and Craig.

All together they escaped from the prison; all together they invaded the Blum's house.

Still holding Carol in his arms, the young giant has accommodated the beautiful wife in the crook of his elbow: she faces him, her right small hand gripping, for support, his broad shoulder.

"What's your name, honey?" he gently asks.

"Carol," she meekly answers.

"How old are these big hooters, lil one?" unceremoniously he asks again.

"I'm fifty-two," she whispers.

"Wooowww!!" he exclaims to his black friends. "What a luck, guys! A nice old little pussy! A true cute milf! And all for us! Watch these boobies!" he continues, reaching out his free hand, to cup from the bottom Carol's left tit, before bouncing it in his palms, like checking its weight. "Wouldn't you like to suck on these melons?" A chorus of approval comes from the other side of the room.

He starts to flick, with his darting tongue, an erected nipple. "Yummy. . ." he says, raising his mouth from the pink bud and licking his lips with evident satisfaction.

"Put me down, please, young man," the woman implores. "We have money and jewels! Take away what you want and let us free! Please! Please! Don't hurt us!!"

A sarcastic laugh follows. "Don't be ridiculous, little slut! We're not so stupid! Your fucking money and jewels are ours: we'll take them away with us, before leaving! But now" and he reinforces his words with a playful smack on one swinging boob "what we need is your small gorgeous body. After ten months! Ten months! Understand what I mean? Ten months without a pussy, a tit, a piece of female flesh! Now a classy babe like you, with these jugs, and ass, and white soft skin is just the right fuck-toy to play with! The right prize for some big famished young men like us!" John's hand continues to massage her full breast, like it is his property.

Carol is scared. A mountain of meat who dwarfs her diminutive frame in his powerful arms and, in addition, three other big black studs! How could she survive to the attack of all these hands, mouths and . . . cocks?

John doesn't give her too much time for her thoughts.

"Let's start the games, baby," he shouts out; and in a few seconds she is cradled carried by that hunk of a man, who manipulates her like a plaything and takes charge of her like a little pet.

"Put me down, please," she begs. "I'm a married woman! My son is watching! You can't do this to me! You can't touch and treat me like that! I'm not your girlfriend! Let me go, young man!"

Her captor doesn't care: well determined to fulfil his wicked lust for the cute little lady who is so tender, so light, so shapely and luscious like he has never met before, he walks around the room, bouncing and rocking the petite brunette in his muscled arms and enjoying the naked roundness of her small, appetizing body. Her high pitched squeals increases his craving for her.

With the object of his sadistic fantasy tightly pressed to himself, he starts biting, chewing, licking and sucking her perfumed, tender flesh: neck, tits, nipples, armpits, underarms, upper arms, navel and thighs are a succulent meal for his voracious mouth. She is at his full mercy and he loves to brutalize an older woman, who could be his own mother.

"Hey, pals, look at these babies!" John exclaims, alternately pulling each nipple up with his teeth and bathing the round surface of her succulent flesh with his tongue, while the poor woman lays passive in his arms, totally dominated by his animal aggressiveness. He devours her.

"Put the little pixie on the table," Nick suggests. "We want to have a better look of these panties!"

"Good idea!" John says and grabs Carol's waist, carrying her to a table, in the centre of the room, her naked boobs sexily shaking back and forth, as he walks her.

"Okay, baby," he exclaims, when he places the woman standing up bare feet on the wooden surface, her head being now at the same level of his.

"Now I can look at you in your eyes!" he says, with satisfaction: their big difference in stature has been fully compensated by the legs of the table.

"Play with her, pal! Play with the old chick!" someone exclaims. "She looks great!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god, nooooooooo!" Carol begs and puts her hands over her tits, to cover her nudity. Her small palms cannot hide her large breasts: a lot of white tit-flesh overflows her fingers, including a portion of her rosy areolae.

"Baby, we want more of this! Show us your mammaries!" the guys shout, with excitement.

"Down your arms!" John orders.

It's impossible, in her condition, to disobey: too dangerous, Carol thinks, to oppose this horny giant. She complies.

Now she is helplessly exposed to the lascivious gazes of her captors. Her panties, a minimal piece of cloth around her hips (because she always loved this kind of underwear), are the only garment she is wearing; and she is sure that in a short time they will be removed from her body, like the other clothes, by the hungry hands of these men.